Start by marking “Chameleon” as Want to Read:
Chameleon

Chameleon

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  7 reviews
This steamy, fast-paced paranormal romance series by Sharonlee Holder is perfect for fans of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward and Sacrificed to the Dragon by Jessie Donovan.

PHOEBE Oneiroi, a rare scion of the Underworld believed to have died a thousand years ago, has one weakness—Alexander Heracles Arlington. And only one rule when it comes to him—no kissin
ebook
Published February 12th 2019 by Clean Teen Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Chameleon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chameleon

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Gladys Gonzales Atwell
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well well well... My first official review of 2019 is a 5 star ARC review of steamy proportions.

This is the first book I have read from Sharonlee Holder and it won't be my last. Thank the Goddess there are two books before this one and NO it does not take away from the glory that is within the pages of this novel. The characters are well developed. The plot and world are built and continue with an epic grace that illudes to continuity that you are sure Sharonlee carries on from previous books.
Emily (Mrs B's Books)

I loved this novella as it really drew me in from the beginning.

The novella focuses on Alexander (Xane), Kelly's brother and Phoebe who is a new character.

The novella is told from both points of view and we see the emotions of both characters as they morf from virtual strangers to more. We see past hurts that have helped to shaped them and we see them now as they struggle to come to terms with changed feelings and
Stephanie
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh wow, what can I say? I have been a huge fan of the Blood of The Custodians series since book one and Sharonlee does not disappoint! This book is amazing and as fabulously written as the first two. She has created a world based in Greek mythology and this time we meet a decendent of Hercules and the only remaining Illusionsary and she is bad ass. Chameleon is fast paced, action packed and full of sexual heat. Im impatiently waiting to see where Cam and Xane's story will lead next. So sit back, ...more
Melanie
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a quick and steamy read and although it is listed as Book 3, I personally feel that it is enjoyable even if this is your introduction to the Blood Of The Custodians world. There is obviously some history, but it doesn't detract from what is happening in this story. A fast-paced paranormal romance with plenty of action that leaves you wanting more. Great characters and solid world building gets a 4/12 stars from me. (Rounded up to 5 as no half star ratings are available)
Jackie
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I devoured this book in a couple of hours. The story of Xane and Phoebe drew me in from the start. Sharonlee knows how to write a steamy scene that doesn't go overboard. She effortlessly blends intimacy with sex, personalities with action, and still manages to push the bigger story forward. I will read anything with Sharonlee Holder's name on it.

Now I'm off to read the three books again.
Janelle Michie
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Having reveled in Sharonlee's Resurgence and Renegade, Chameleon didn't disappoint.
Her characters, Phoebe and Xane are believable, the plot is fast-paced and the sex scenes tastefully hot.
It's a satisfying stand-alone within the Blood of the Custodians world, and complete in itself.
It comes highly recommended for discerning reader a in the paranormal genre.
Suzanne Jefferies
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The ENDING. That image has parked its way into all of the feels. I..no..I can’t.

I LOVED it.

This novella is jam-packed with emotion, humour, and plenty HOTness. A fabulous read that expands on Holder’s Blood of the Custodians world.

I want MORE.
Jennifer Knowlton
Feb 16, 2019
Serena
Mar 15, 2019
I’m never sure what I should say in a bio.
I mean, do you really want to know that I’m a coffeeholic to the degree that I own two different coffee machines simply because each delivers its own unique mug of heaven?

Or, that I am South African born and bred and living in one of the outer suburbs of Johannesburg where the people and cultures are as vibrant and varied as the breath-taking geography?

On