Start by marking “Singed: A Reverse Harem Dragon Shifter Romance (The Orestaia Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Singed: A Reverse Harem Dragon Shifter Romance (The Orestaia Series Book 2)

Singed: A Reverse Harem Dragon Shifter Romance

(The Orestaia #2)

Four hunky dragon shifter mates can be a lot to handle.

I’d always thought one guy in bed was enough. Now I have four. All the extra pleasure may be more than I bargained for...but it's so good.

On top of that, the orestaia–the fertility stone–is completely inactive. Guess who gets to figure out how to heal it? That’s right. Me.

My plan of action is a bit fuzzy. Actually, rea
Published February 11th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Singed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Singed

Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
Singed picked up right where Scorched left off. Lyssa needs to go on a journey to heal the fertility stone and it turns out to be quite the adventure. It seems like no one really does what they were told or what was expected. That however just made things more fun and interesting. You learn new things about Lyssa and her sister. You get to know Lyssa's four mates better. And then of course there's a couple of surprise twists at the end. I enjoyed this book just as much as I enjoyed book one. I l
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Singed starts right where Scorched ended. I enjoyed Scorched for the mystery and getting to know the characters. Singed brings us more sex than a story I think. Yes, we get a story I am not saying that, but this time around I have to say that if these characters are not screwing then Lyssa is talking about how she wants to screw one or all of them. So that is why I went down one star. I will continue to read this series because I am enjoying it.
B. Koe
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An AMAZINGLY intricate & entrancing reverse harem romance full of intrigue, STEAM, and Alpha DRAGONS!
“SINGED,” the second book in Misty Malloy’s paranormal Orestaia Series, is as phenomenal as the first book in the series, SCORCHED. Author Malloy continues to use that descriptive prose which allows her readers to see, touch, and feel the settings, the actions and the thoughts of characters as the readers progress from page to page. That masterful prose and the use of “dual” narration continu
Kelly Graham
Jan 31, 2019 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book alot more than the first one, it seems like there was more going on and the characters spent more time in their dragon form.
You also learn more of the dynamics of Lyssa and the 4 male dragons together in this book now that the males have all acknowledged that they will have to share their love for Lyssa.
Lyssa and her mates head to Sedona in the hope of finding the dragon oracle and a way to heal the fertility stone.
Thanks to the authors description you can picture Sedona as
Konny
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Singed by Misty Malloy is book two in her Orestaia Series. Singed is not a standalone. I recommend to read the books in order. The previous book is Scorched.

Singed picks up where Scorched was left off. Lyssa and her four dragon mates are on their way to retrieve the power of the Orestaia Stone, an artifact very important to the Dragon kin. All her mates are different in character and handle themselves ok, more or less. There's a lot of competition, jealousy and male stubbornness in general to de
Beverly
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lyssa was a disappointment to me several times. She showed such weakness. First, she refused to choose between Drake and Trey and let them challenge each other. Dumb biotch. One of the guys could have gotten hurt b/c she wasn't woman enough to choose or take both at once. Then, she disappointed me AGAIN when Drake mentioned Trey's injury to Lyssa she didn't go check on him, and instead chose to have sex with Drake. WTH! She is broken morally. Something is fundamentally wrong with her to be this ...more
Saskia
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
The second book in the Orestaia series. The story of Lyssa, her mates and her quest continues.

It is always hard to review a second book in a series. The story has been set in the first book and the story will continue in the nest book, so there is no ending yet.

What I enjoyed about the book is that the relationship between Lyssa and her mates deepens and we get to see more of each of the guys. And I loved the scenes with the Dragon Oracle. And the plot thickens by the end.

I look forward to readi
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book picks up right where the first one left off with Lyssa and her dragon’s deciding who would go to visit the dragon oracle to heal the Orestaia Stone. Lyssa should be on the journey with one of her mates that they all come crashing the party eventually. This is a journey about love and self discovery for Lyssa and her mates. The plot is getting thicker the more time the stone is left uncharged. Will Lyssa and her mates be able to charge the fertility stone? Will dark magic take over Lys ...more
Gab
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lyssa and her four dragon mates.
They are on a journey to find answers to the reason the Orestaia, their all important relic has winked out of existence.
Not enough with all the hurdles they have to cross, the hint of a fundamental betrayal looms in their future.
On the other hand there is a "golden" lining added to their union!
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Lyssa and her four dragons mates take on the journey of a lifetime. This book is full of energy and full of love. They go to great lengths for her sister and the all important stone. Come take this wild journey into a land of hot hunks and steamy romance. Excellent writing.
Jutta
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok, wow, I wasn't expecting that. I love that I didn't see the twists in this book coming until they happened. The characters are getting to know each other better and working out their relationships and growing closer as a group. The puzzle pieces are starting to drop into place and I am looking forward to seeing how they play out in the next book...
Pamela W
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lyssa and her four alpha dragon males are traveling to find the dragon oracle. The power of the stone will save dragonkind from extinction as they can't have babies without it. Will the five of them be able to complete the difficult task? Can the males learn to get along? A wonderful series.

I received a copy of this book and am leaving a review.
Gladys
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed book two of this series. The relationship between Lyssa and her 4 dragon shifters continues to grow and evolve as they forge deeper connections. The plot is engaging and held my attention. It offers plenty of drama and suspense that is balanced out with heat and heart. Looking forward to book three. This is my voluntary, honest review.
Carissa Janes
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story!

Usually with reverse harem stories, it's all about the sexy times, but I really like the storyline in this series. I love the fantastical beings that keep coming up, like the unexpected Oracle. Can't wait for more!
Julie Jackson
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for SNS

Eva Wade
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love the 2nd book in this series. The story leaves u wanting more and it's good to understand more to read the first one. I can't wait for more. Lots of love making with hunky dragons and some drama.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lyssa and her mates are back and trying to get the fertility stone charged so all dragons can make more baby dragons but it isnt an easy task. It is never an easy task and I am loving this
Michelle
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun to read

This book so much fun to read. Lyssa was interesting and intriguing to read about, feisty. The storyline was fantastic. I'm eagerly awaiting the next one
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
After I read the first book Scorched in The Orestaia Series I knew I needed to read the next book, Singed! I mean what more can a girl ask for but, for 4 hunky DRAGONS!

Singed starts where Scorched left off. We have all four hunky & hot Dragons that want Lyssa! There will be a problem with logistics as to where they will all eventually live. But, for now they are still hunting for the fertility stone. Lyssa really wants a baby now with her mates.

Lyssa and her dragons are on a hunt for the Dr
Ria Arnold
Feb 05, 2019
Kai
Feb 13, 2019
Farah
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
The next book in the series. Things are heating up and I really enjoy the flow of the story. Surprises around every corner. Keep up the great writing.
Jezelle Gay
Sara Snow
Elizabeth Stacy
Samantha Van Vuuren
Jan 18, 2019
Misty Malloy has a self-diagnosed obsession with hair metal bands from the 80s. When she’s not listening to Guns N’ Roses or writing, you can find her walking dogs at the animal shelter, doing Zumba, or having brunch. She loves happy hour with lots of wine and cheese, sexy historical movies, and alpha males. She lives in Tucson, Arizona, with her husband and their dire wolf dog.

Visit her at her we

The Orestaia (2 books)
  • Scorched (The Orestaia Series, #1)