Start by marking “Resolution: Rock Out (A Resolution Pact Short Story)” as Want to Read:
Resolution: Rock Out (A Resolution Pact Short Story)

Resolution: Rock Out

(Resolution Pact)

I totally suck at keeping New Year's resolutions, so this time I make one I can stick with: learn to rock climb.

I'm coordinated and like to hike so it should be simple enough, right? Sure, only my instructor is hotter than any mountain man I've ever seen and making it hard to concentrate.

My hands and feet are as distracted as my brain is, but thankfully Mason is more t
Kindle Edition
Published January 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Resolution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Resolution

☆☆Hannah☆☆
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great short story. This is a part of a series of short stories that a bunch of authors have been doing. In this one we have Amber and Mason. Amber decides to try something new and she goes for rock climbing. This is where she meets Mason. I will have to admit that the author did a good job with some of the sex scenes. I've never heard of anyone doing it that way. So props to her.
Sara Oxton
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Resolution: Rock Out by Alexis Adaire a five-star read you will want to climb. The resolution pack stories are so much fun, this one was so hot I feel the need to change what I say when I see a hot man from climb him like a tree to climb him like a rock wall, from the beginning when turning up at the wrong time, the story progresses and makes you smile. I would definitely climb Mount Mason or maybe just lick it a little.
Jami
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rock Out

Amber and Mason meet when she decides to change things up for the new year and take rock climbing lessons. Mason is all to happy to give her the private lessons she needs. This is a short insta love safe cute book!!!

-safe read
-no ow/om drama
-super short
-good epilogue about 8 months out.
Laila Viking
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a different hot read. I learned somethings by reading this well written short and hot story. Rock climbing can be steamy and hot! Likeable characters. A story about being yourself and taking chances.
MJM
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is one of the short fun stories of The Resolution Pact by Alexis Adaire. This is a real page turning story that is a quick read and one that you will have plenty of enjoy from humour, oozing with chemistry between the two characters, Amber and mason. She has made this pact with her friends to stick to a News Years Resolution and hers is to learn to rock climb. Mason just happens to be the gorgeous owner of the rock climbing school she goes to for lessons. And when they met - it was pure ste ...more
Jenny Brightman Harris
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this story we meet Amber and Mason. Amber has decided after being challenged by the sorority president to make rock climbing her new years resolution. Little did she know that the instructor would be so hot. She is determined to expand her life though and she thinks this is just the thing to do it. Can these two find more than just a new interest or will this be a one and done thing?

This is an
Michelle Vandal
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amber & Mason had me smiling through the whole story. Amber's resolution is to try something new which leads her to a rock climbing class. There she meets Mason, the hunky & hot as sin owner/instructor. After a few private lessons Amber gets the ultimate private lesson. Amber is just sassy enough to match Mason's daring. Love at first sight and a HEA that makes your heart beat quicken.

A Resolution Pact Short Story - These are a collaboration of authors bringing us short, sweet, sexy sto
Jackie D
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Climbing Into A New Year!

Sexy adventures are on the horizon for Amber as she works on making good on her New Year Resolution!
Woo! Talk about a stealthy mix of hot, daring, exciting and romantic!
Makes me want to take up rock climbing... Almost... (I mean its nice idea... if it did not involve high places and thought of me slipping and falling to my death like the klutz I am.. loses most of its appeal for me after that! )
I Loved this fast and furious insta- all beast of shorty "Rock Out" was! Th
Ellen
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a quick but great read. I didn't want the story to end.

Amber wants to try something new this year so she tries out rock climbing. She goes a day early and ends up with a private lesson by the owner, Mason. Instead of going with group lessons, she continues with private lessons. Mason and Amber share an interesting lesson before going out for drinks. Will they start a relationship or is it an one-time thing?

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a r
Mary
Jan 15, 2019 rated it liked it
This book made me dizzy. Knowing nothing about rock climbing, I was intrigued as to how the author was going to present this theme to her readers.
Amber and Mason sure hit it off! It’s wonderfully sexy and steamy adventure. They just fall naturally into a place where they’re comfortable with each other because they’re in sync. From learning to be comfortable and confident in rock climbing, Mason teaches Amber how much fun trusting each other is.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout a
Nancy
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leavin
Caroline Doig
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Ambers time to make something happen this New Years Eve, all of the other girls have picked a resolution that they want to do for New Years and finally Amber picks rock climbing. Amber goes to Rock Out a rock climbing school where she meets Mason who owns the place. There are definitely some sexy times between these two, I’m loving all of these short stories about women who all make a resolution pact and this one is a fantastic part of that series. A fantastic story and I highly recommen ...more
Jeanne Richardson
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 2nd book I've read written by Alexis Adaire; she has done an excellent job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Kari Hansen
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Amber is convinced by her friends to make a New Years Resolution and she has chosen to learn how to rock climb. She is all set for her first lesson however she shows up on the wrong day so Mason, the instructor, offers her a private lesson. Things heat up fairly quickly between them and before too long he is teaching her a lot more than rock climbing.

Hot and steamy this short story hits the spot.
Amy
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this novella from the Resolution Series. Alexis Adaire wrote a story that really packed a punch. Amber decides to take rock climbing lessons after getting the group text from her ex sorority president. What she's not expecting is to be so attracted to Mason her very sexy instructor! And when Mason offers her private lessons? Very steamy! Makes me want to take up the hobby but only if I could have a Mason too! This novella will definitely put a smile on your face!
Debbie Caswell
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is part of the Resolution Pact short story a selection of stories from various authors about making New Year resolutions to change your life

Amber's resolution is to try something ne so here she is about to try rock climbing at Rock out the local rock climbing facility. There she meets Mason the owner of the facility and soon these two are steaming things up These two are a perfect match she is sassy and outgoing he is all alpha daring Be prepared for a great fun read
Candice
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amber decides for her New Years resolution she is going to do something adventurous. She enrolls in rock climbing classes with Mason. She shows up on the first day to the children’s class. This begins their adventure. Fantastic read

Tameka
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was such a short and hot little read. Amber decided to get out try something new and exciting in process she signs up for rock climbing classes and meets Mason. This is when everything changes for Amber and her life finally begins. She get the best of both world love and adventure.

Brenda Moser
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a short steamy read with Amber and Mason. They have an instant attraction and a sizzling chemistry. His private lessons will fog up your kindle. I loved their characters and reading their story.

Ashleigh
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fast, fun, and sexy story! An amazing, captivating, interesting and heartwarming read. Her writing draws you in and keeps you interested until the end. The chemistry between the H and h is amazing plus their attitudes and events going on make the story even richer.

poppy
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
This was a hot little read and a great addition to the multi-author series. This is Amber and Mason's story these two meet when she decides to learn how to rock climb for her new year's resolution and Mason owns the business and is her teacher these two are smoking hot together if you are looking for a good fun steamy read then you can't go wrong with this one.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book and was honored to have been able to read and review. It was such a phenomenal read and had amazing characters as well as an amazing story line. I just couldnt get enough of it and once I started reading it I couldnt put it down. I recommend that you read it.

Jenny H
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amber and Mason's story was short, sweet and entertaining. They have an instant attraction and a fantastic chemistry. I thought this was a great addition to the Resolution series of short stories from some fabulous authors - I can't wait to read the rest and see what they have next.

Heidi
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
A really hot quick read Ambers made a new years resolution to learn how to rock climb, but not only does she learn but she also gains a lot Mason her teacher well he sure knows how to teach and then some..... I need me a Mason.

a really enjoyable read I loved the epilogue.

4 Out Of 5 Hearts From Cariad Books
Debbie Orazi
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a steamy short story. Amber decides to learn rock climbing as her New Year resolution. Mason owns the rock climbing place and teaches her. There is a wickedly hot rock wall encounter you have to read! They decide to vacation together, fall in love, get married and are having a baby.

Julia Gerard
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amber doesn't make New Years Resolutions, but this year she picks Rock Climbing! She make arrangements to take lessons, but shows up on the wrong day. Luckily the owner, Mason offers a private lesson. And what a lesson! These two are smoking hot together! A Sweet, Hot, Quick story with a insta Love Hea!
Michelle
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amber wanted to try something new for her New Year Resolution so she decided to give rock climbing a chance. Mason the owner gives Amber private lessons that quickly turns into so much more. This is a hot and steamy quick read and a great addition to the Resolution Pact Short Story series. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Amy Miller
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Amber has decided to try new things for her resolution. She wants to learn rock climbing . This is where she meets Mason. He is the owner. They immediately hit it off. Their chemistry was off the charts. The story was amazing and fun. Loved this one.
Darlene
Jan 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Amber finished college but works as a barista she makes a resolution to rock climb. Mason is the rock climbing instructor. They have sex before the first date but she accomplishes her resolution.

Isabelle D'A
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun and enjoyable read that will keep you entertained throughout the story. Hot and steamy at its best, you will not regret this book.

Living in the Pacific Northwest, Alexis Adaire spends too much time indoors, cuddling under blankets, emerging from the bedroom periodically to refill her coffee mug and write stories.

Alexis likes to take her readers to those secret, unspeakable corners of their fantasies they barely even knew existed.

Resolution Pact (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Resolution: Baby Batter (A Resolution Pact Short Story)
  • Resolution: Baby Fever (A Resolution Pact Short Story)
  • Resolution (A Resolution Pact Short Story)
  • Resolution: Double Dare (A Resolution Pact Short Story)
  • Resolution: Exposure (A Resolution Pact Short Story)
  • Resolution Pact: First Kiss (A Resolution Pact Short Story)
  • Resolution: Free Fall (A Resolution Pact Short Story)
  • Resolution: G-String: A Resolution Pact Short Story
  • Resolution: Good Text (A Resolution Pact Short Story)
  • Resolution: Road Trip: A Resolution Pact Short Story