Start by marking “Make You Mine (Love in Everton, #4)” as Want to Read:
Make You Mine (Love in Everton, #4)

Make You Mine

(Love in Everton #4)

A hate to lovers small town romance

I’ve had a fifteen-year-plan since high school—get a degree in hospitality, learn the ropes working for a big hotel, before opening my own bed and breakfast.

Eli Hastings isn’t part of that plan. The sexy-as-sin contractor I hired to renovate my bed and breakfast is the kind of man I’ve learned to stay away from.

I can’t stand him most of
Kindle Edition
Published April 8th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Make You Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make You Mine

Start your review of Make You Mine (Love in Everton, #4)
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4.5 Stars / 3 Steam Fans

I am so happy to be back in this small town of Everton with all of the people that I have fallen in love with. Averly is a strong, independent woman trying to make her dreams come true by opening bed and breakfast. However, before she can do this, she must have the B&B renovated. During the renovation, she clashes with Eli at every turn but also has an attraction to him. Do the two of them give in to their feelings, or do they keep the fighting ongoing? Make You Mine, is
Fabiola Francisco
Jan 21, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
NOW LIVE! FREE WITH KINDLE UNLIMITED!
A hate to lovers, small town romance! HOT chemistry, witty banter, and oh-so-sexy hero in this opposites attract romance.

A sexy-as-sin contractor
A know-it-all
Secret attraction

READ NOW: https://amzn.to/2Gd1Rx8
GOODREADS: http://bit.ly/2NLJm70

Rochelle
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 4 in the Love in Everton series and it was a great addition. Loved it so much. A hate to lovers that is done oh so right. Eli and Averly were so much fun to watch. They always pushed each other’s buttons and I loved it. Ms. Francisco has created a world and characters that will have you falling in love more and more with each story. You will not be disappointed when you pick up this book or any of her books. Loved it and can’t wait for the next story.

I received an ARC of this book and I am
Alice
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awwwwww!!!
OH MY GOODNESS Fabiola Francisco! What have you done with me???
I definitely wanna open a bed & breakfast too so I can find my sexy-as-sin contractor!
DAMN IT!
I ABSOLUTELY love a good enemies-to-lovers story!!! Combinate it with a wonderful small town and you've got MAKE YOU MINE!
Awwwww!!!
What can I say?? Averly and Eli are like ice and fire! You can feel the special tension between them right from the beginning!
Well they don't like each other! Always argue about stuff while he's r
Mayas
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Although I was highly anticipating this release, something was missing. The book had heat, a ton of heat and it was very much fun like the others. Eli may very well be my favorite male hero in this series. He gave his all and painted the picture of a man for Averly. Talk about making someone forget their past relationships, yeah he delivered.

Arguments (not heated), small gestures, and spontaneous adventures.

This describes what the two of them were to each other. A coming together at a pace set
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you've read other books in this series, specifically book 3, you've met Averly and Eli and the sparks they struck off each other. This is their story. Which they embody the 'if there's smoke, there's fire' trope. They both loved to annoy each other - at least Eli loved to annoy Averly - but love and hate are 2 sides of the same coin right?

I think everyone knew that Averly and Eli would end up together. There was just no way they could bug each other that much without having an underlying attr
Sandie
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Welcome back to Everton...it was nice to visit with old friends. Eli and Averly's story has all the right elements, brother's best friend, enemies (sort of) to lovers, and that secret attraction that neither wants to admit to. I really enjoyed this story, I really got to know this couple, Eli always seemed to a playboy but his true self was exposed and he is a gentleman and truly romantic. Averly was harder to like, she was very ridged and controlled but I loved the changes in her as the relatio ...more
Athena D.
Apr 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4 STARS

Oh my heart! Loved Eli and Averly! This was an awesome love story and is totally a MUST read. I’m loving the small town of Everton and its wide array of residents.

Make You Mine by Fabiola Francisco will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ELITE!!!
Bookgyrl
Apr 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: small-town
This author is new to me and I chose this book because of the trope (hate-to-lovers). I read it rather fast and enjoyed it.

Averly has big plans to open her own bed-and-breakfast and Eli is the contractor working on her dream. They do not get along though. Eli thinks she is too uptight and needs to let him be the specialist and Averly wants her dreams worked out into detail. This results in her kitchen ceiling caving in for example. However, they also can't help checking each other out and feeli
Andrea
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Make You Mine is officially my favorite book of the Love in Everton series! Fabiola Francisco blew me away with this perfectly crafted enemies to lovers romance. Full of fire and passion, the chemistry between Averly and Eli was undeniable. With appearances by some of our favorites of the series it was everything I love in a small town romance.
Novel Grounds
Apr 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Got a favorite Trope read for you guys! Enemies to lovers! I know, it is a FAVORITE!
I really enjoy Fabiola's writing style. They are always a nice read that I can spend a day enjoying. I love her small town writing and reads in this world and I hope we get even more.

This book follows Averly and Eli. She is chasing her dreams and he is a necessary evil to help her accomplish them. This book is a battle of give in to your desires or stick to what you think you should be feeling. GAH. I love it.
Carey S.
Apr 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Eli is a player and has dated a lot. Averly is a very focused and driven young lady who was burned by a player when she was younger, and is leary of the type of man she sees in Eli. Even though she is attracted to him, she stays away from him to keep from getting hurt.

Eli is the best contractor in town, and Averly has purchased a home that needs a total redo so that she can turn it into a B&B, so she hires Eli to do the work. They are both pretty stubborn and don’t often agree. However, Eli see
Kirsty & Erin Muir
Apr 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received this e-book as an Arc in exchange for an honest review. This was the first novel by Fabiola Francisco I’d read, she wasn’t an author I’d came across before and I was really curious to see how good the book was because the blurb sounded like something I’d really enjoy. ⁣

This is a small town, enemies to lovers romance, set in the town of Everton. This is the fourth instalment and I was keen to see how easy this would be to read as a stand-alone as I hadn’t read the others. It did take
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“Make You Mine” Book 4 of Fabiola Francisco's Love in Everton series is a small town romance lovers dream as is every book in this delightful series. You will fall in love with Eli and Averly as you watch them walk that fine line between love and hate or more accurately love and denial....

Eli will double your reading pleasure because he’s two kinds of special. He’s a super sexy, power tool yielding contractor by day, super sexy horse riding cowboy by night. Just yum - he’s every girl’s dirty fan
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Apr 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
"It was so good to step back into the small town Everton again. It was really just like catching up with old friends.
Make You Mine features Eli and Averly. They are two strong willed opposites that bring out both the best and worst of each other. It made for a really entertaining story. I didn’t know what was going to happen next or how either of them would react to something out of their control.
Eli ended up by being my favorite character in this book. When he decided to pursue Averly he was al
Jill Badker
Apr 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fabiola does it again, the town of Everton is a place I think I could live in. There are so many friendships and happiness how could you now at least like to visit. Averly hires Eli to remodel her B&B and can't stand a thing about the man, but he's the only contractor in town. Eli takes the job because he needs the job to further his business even further, but working for the most strong headed woman in town proves to be challenging. Until one time they see each other and neither can take their ...more
Kari Hansen
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Averly is a woman who is focused and once she has a plan, deviations will not be tolerated. She has the perfect place to convert into her dream Bed & Breakfast and she has hired the perfect contractor however they can’t seem to have a conversation without it turning into a battle.

There is no questioning Eli’s abilities when it comes to work but have a client like Averly is proving to be quite the challenge. She believes that she knows what is best so while a part of him admires her tenacity the
Tanja OMGReads
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: omgreads, 5star, april
Talk about sweet and swoon all wrapped up in a nice little book.
If you're looking for a swoonwothy hero Eli is your guy. He was funny, hardworking, sweet and paid attention to what she need instead what she wanted.

Averly was one tightly wound-up woman. She had a plan for a plan. She was feisty and sassy and I loved her banter with Eli. Together they made a great couple - him being (more) relax and her overthinking everything was just a perfect combo for a HEA.

***Review copy requested and r
Melinda Swaine
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One of the best books of Fabiola Francisco I’ve ever read by her!

A great read with terrific characters. Sweet, sexy and emotional with an interesting and engrossing storyline. The storyline is engaging and kept me engrossed from page one to the end of the book. Loved the story. Characters were well written and their chemistry was good. This is one of the best books of Fabiola Francisco I've ever read by her! Can’t wait to see what book comes out next. Happy reading everyone!
Jackie Roberts
Apr 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
This romance story was an excitement filled love story with tons of action and a fast moving plot line.
This was a great heart pounding read. The story was very well written with great characters. The story was very well written with great characters. It drew me in and I had it finished in one sitting. I would highly recommend this read.

Mary Mccormack
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful addition to this series! Clashing and butting heads over the renovation of her B&B has them both fuming, but still the attraction between them is so hard can the avoid it? Will they give in to their feelings for each other and will her renovations and friends ships suffer if they fail? Is this an enemies to lovers or a story destined for disaster?
Jaime Reynolds
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This enemies to lovers, small town romance is not to be missed. Eli and Averly despise each other yet the sparks between these two is off the charts. Will they come to us to fight off their feelings or finally give into their destiny? Loved these characters and seeing all the others I also adore. Each story this author writes gets better and better.
Melissa
Apr 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Eli and Averly

Another great book in the Love in Everton series.

Eli is a hard working contractor and the remodel of Averly's bed and breakfast is latest project. These two have chemistry in spades but their dislike for each other is evident. When they both let their guards down, their love story becomes a great read.
Lacey Dailey
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The back and forth banter between Eli and Averly was so much fun to read! I had hearts for eyes while reading this couple slowly get to know each other and open up. Their relationship felt so genuine and honest by the time their HEA came along. Is this series really over?! I’m going to miss Everton! ❤️
Maja
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing story. I loved that it was a small town romance, I love the fact, that it was told from the first point of view. The story has everything and honestly, I haven't read the story from this author that I didn't like. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. ...more
Melissa
Apr 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: booksprout
A light fast-paced enemies to lovers small-town story with twists and turns. Avery had a fifteen-year plan and now she's making her BB dream come to life, Eli is the contractor in charge of shaping it but these two are stubborn, with lots of banter and great chemistry who fight a lot.

Courtney
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG when you don’t think the Everton guys could get any hotter, sweeter, or better the author shows you the best is always yet to come and, in this story, she really showed me how amazing Eli was. Eli is a hard worker, owns his own company renovated houses and other things, he lives to get Averly riled up, and he must be the sweetest and somewhat alpha guy in Everton. Averly is making her dream come true by renovating and trying to open up her own bed and breakfast, she organized and plans thing ...more
Angela
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The men in the Love in Everton series get hotter and hotter with each new addition. And Eli is at the top of my list of favorites. He isn't just sexy, he is sweet, hardworking, confident, and an all around amazing man. This hate to lovers story, is between Averly Cooper and Eli Hastings, and the tension between the two is felt from the beginning when we first see the two together in Pretend You're Mine. Averly strives on order and everything happening as she has it planned. If things happen earl ...more
Gwen Pendley
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Eli, oh Eli.....I don't think there is anything else for me to say!! I love this series and these characters!

All Averly has ever wanted is to run her own B&B. She has dreamed of and saved every penny to reach this goal. It's now happening and she's three years ahead of her timeline. There is only one problem.....she hates the sexy contractor that she's hired. The tension between the two of them is so thick that it can be cut with a knife. Once Eli gets a glimpse inside of who Averly is when she
Lea Coll
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This steamy small town romance has everything I adore: a sexy contractor, a driven heroine renovating a bed and breakfast, plenty of tension, a cabin in the snow, and a getaway in a tree house. I could not get enough of Eli & Averlie. Loved every word.
« previous 1 3 next »
Romance Retreat: NEW RELEASE Hate-to-lovers romance! 1 24 Apr 10, 2020 08:59AM
Romance Retreat: Make You Mine Excerpt!! 5 24 Mar 27, 2020 03:04AM

• The Relationsh!t Show
  • See Through
  • Run with It (MacAteer Brothers, #1)
  • Hard Work (Cook Brothers, #4)
  • Man Crush Monday (Love For Days, #1)
  • Wild at Heart (Wild, #2)
  • Once a Myth (Goddess Isles, #1)
  • Love Her (Military Men of Lexington #3)
  • Hate to Love (Quick to Fall #2)
  • Sam (Eye Candy Ink, #3)
  • Nobody but You
  • Southern Comfort (Southern, #2)
  • Uber Bossy (Jobs From Hell, #2)
  • Lessons in Love
  • Dangerous Game: An Armed & Dangerous/Circle of Justice Crossover Novel
  • The Little Barmaid: A Sweet and Sexy Retelling of The Little Mermaid
  • Back to You (Sweetbriar Cove, #12)
  • The Tycoon’s Fake Fiancée (European Tycoon #2)
I am an indie author who writes contemporary romance and women's fiction. You'll often find southern gentleman in my books and a love for country music. Coffee fiend and star gazer.

Website | Facebook | Instagram| Reader Group

Love in Everton (7 books)
  • Write You a Love Song (Love in Everton, #1)
  • Roping Your Heart (Love in Everton, #2)
  • Pretend You're Mine (Love in Everton, #3)
  • You Make It Easy (Love in Everton, #5)
  • Then I Met You (Love in Everton, #6)
  • My Way to You (Love in Everton, #7)

News & Interviews