Start by marking “Pretend You're Mine (Love in Everton, #3)” as Want to Read:
Pretend You're Mine (Love in Everton, #3)

Pretend You're Mine

(Love in Everton #3)

I’ve gotten into my fair share of awkward situations... Although, asking a random stranger to be my fake boyfriend is by far the worst.

In my defense, it was an act of desperation. An act I hope will keep away the men in town who see me as their ticket to becoming the mayor’s son-in-law.

But I have a plan.

1. Date my fake boyfriend long enough for the news to spread across
Kindle Edition
Published January 22nd 2020 (first published 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Pretend You're Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pretend You're Mine

Start your review of Pretend You're Mine (Love in Everton, #3)
Steph's Romance Book Talk
5 Stars / 3 Steam Fans

This may be my FAVORITE Everton series book!!

Video review available in Week 1 Dec 29 – Jan 4 weekly book reviews.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk
Margo
Sep 01, 2020 rated it did not like it
Wow, she might be the second-bestiest heroine I have ever encountered. The love declaration will make any right-thinking person's head explode.
Athena D.
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4 STARS

This is definitely a MUST read small town romance. It was entertaining seeing how Harris and Poppy learned to navigate their relationship, especially under the circumstances in which it began. Overall, this story is sweet and you'll fall in love with Everton as well as its residents.

This is the third book in the Love in Everton series, but can be read as a standalone and I highly recommend reading it. Pretend You're Mine by Fabiola Francisco will join the ranks of the BILIO-ELIT
Thuy Taylor
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I've been waiting for Harris' story since Love in Everton 1, and here he is. Harris is such a cool, caring guy. Poppy needed saving one day in the grocery store, and there Harris was picking out his favorite snack, beef jerky. I love this guy. So, he gets her out of a jam, and here goes the fake relationship. I really enjoyed how Poppy and Harris opened up to each other pretty quickly, they felt comfortable enough to share with each other their lives. They spend time with each other and catch al ...more
HEChapter -Tina J
Everton's Most Eligible Bachelorette, Poppy, is the Mayor's daughter.
Men in town have a betting pool on who will catch the prize gem of the town.
Townfolk gossip about her every move.
Her parents are determined to marry her off before she becomes an official spinster.

Harris is the new guy in town. Moved away from the big city to partner with long-time artist and friend, Knox Bentley (book 1, WRITE YOU A LOVE SONG), to create a new record label in small-town Everton.

When shopping for jerky and
Alice
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awwwwwwww!!!!
OMG I just finished Pretend You're Mine by Fabiola Francisco and I'm the most happiest person in the whole wide world! Trust me!
I'm dealing with a stupid flu at the moment and reading this book just helped to forget I'm feeling horrible!

Pretend You're Mine is the story of Poppy and Harris!
It's a wonderful cute small town fake-relationship romance! We're back in Everton and it's so good to be here!
Poppy is the mayor's daughter and has to deal with the eligible bachelor's who wan
Mayas
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Who knew the Harris we met in Knox book was this smooth and loveable. I knew he was a jerky loving best friend and business partner but the way he helped and cherished Poppy, even I was swooning. The dates, the gentleman ways, and the defense he showed when people were all in her and their business. Yeah their journey was pure romance. Ups and downs with a little hiccup in between.

In the end end fake becomes real and who is to say it was fake to begin with. Eyes open when the truth and reality
Laura ( Latteandbooks )
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, loved
I am loving this series.
Poppy is such a sweet character; her one down fall is that she didn’t like standing up to her parents. So, she did everything that she could to make them proud.
Harris he is Poppies night and shining armor because she randomly bumps into him at the grocery store and pretends to be her boyfriend because the person that she is trying to get off her back is someone that she wants nothing to do with.
The fake relationship that started off as a random thing at the grocery stor
Brittany from Can’t Quit Books
This was such a cute read with minimal angst.

Poppy was a sweet character, but she didn’t like standing up to her parents. There was some guilt there that made her give into their wishes.

Harris was a fun hero. He was genuine, down to earth, and willing to do whatever Poppy needed.

This fake relationship with its Gossiping Gwens, small town antics, and secondary characters was a fun light read.

-An Arc was generously provided in exchange for an honest review.-
LaToya (Readingbythebayou)
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Harris is my fave so far. His and Poppy's story is so sweet. Everton is a small town and being the mayor's daughter is hard. Poppy is used to everyone being in her business. She's tired of the guys trying to be in her life for the sake of dating the mayor's daughter. So when she's cornered by an annoying guy she uses Harris as her fake boyfriend. Such a fun read. I laughed out loud at these characters. This author has a way of pulling you into a story. If you like small town r ...more
Rochelle
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. This was such a great addition to the series. Loved Harris and Poppy. They meet by accident when she is at the store and she needed a way to get a guy to leave her alone. Enter Harris and a fake relationship. They were so good together and I loved watched how the fake relationship slowly starting to become real. Such a great read with wonderful characters and I can’t wait to read more.

I received an ARC of this book and I am voluntarily leaving a review.
Coleen Devlin Leszczynski
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fabiola did it again!! This book was so good, I read it in two days. Poppy is someone you want to be friends with in real life. She is fun, loving and loyal. Harris is new in town and isn’t looking for anything until poppy comes into his life. If you need a fast, romantic read pick this up. You won’t be disappointed.
Fabiola Francisco
Dec 05, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
PRETEND YOU'RE MINE IS LIVE!! I am so excited for you to read Pretend You're Mine! This fake relationship, small town romance will make you believe love can me found in the most unexpected moments. Funny, heartfelt, and swoony.

Read it NOW!: https://amzn.to/2R2AjkB
Sneak Peek: https://authorfabiolafrancisco.com/pr...
FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED!

Harris’s first experience as an Everton resident gets him wrangled into a fake relationship with the mayor’s daughter. FREE in KU!!

B L U R B:
I’ve gotten into
Novel Grounds
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it

Fake boyfriend trope? I am ALLL over this. I love a good twist read like this because you KNOW they are going to fall and fall hard and it is going to be amazing to read.
I loved getting more Harris in this read. You see a completely different side of him and it is beautiful. This read was sure swoon guys.

Poppy. I adored her as well. I needed this book and I had no idea.

These two had a fun romance with a few small twists thrown in. I loved getting to read them falling in love and it was the per
Tessa
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
We are back in Everton with Poppy's (the mayor’s daughter) story. Everton is your typical small town with lots of talk and nosey busy bodies in everyone’s business. Poppy is thirty, single and is rarely seen with a man. She refuses to date anyone from her little town. Harris is Everton’s newest resident and is surprised when a beautiful woman proposes a fake relationship. He plays along with her plan but soon realizes he wants something real with Poppy. Now he needs to convince her to give them ...more
Courtney
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really didn’t think anyone could top Axel, but Harris took the number one spot in my heart. He was just pure perfection from the very beginning when Poppy stumbled upon him checking out the jerky selection. Harris agrees to be Poppy’s fake boyfriend for a while to ward off others that she has no desire to ever be with, but things take a turn and feelings become too real. Harris is kind, loving, supportive, protective, and everything anyone would want and Poppy wants him to be hers for real, so ...more
~Misty~
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Harris and Poppy

I absolutely loved reading Pretend You're Mine. Harris and Poppy do not have the traditional way of starting out but it is one that works. They have an attraction and I loved reading how they get to know one another. The dates are so perfect. Watching the chemistry grow between them, seeing them grow attached and fall for each other was wonderful. The flirty banter, the silliness made me swoon and laugh. Beef Jerky will always remind me of these two from here on out. If you love
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Poppy and Harris' story is perfect! And SOOOO not what you'd expect but that's what makes it even better!

While this is the 3rd in the series, you do not need to read the other 2 books in order to read this one. I love this town of Everton though and if you like small towns, Everton is the place for you! And I love a small town romance so I am all about Everton!

Poppy is being hit on by someone creepy and he is just not getting the hint. So she makes up a boyfriend and thankfully, Harris just happ
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
In order to keep others at bay, Polly latches onto the first available man in the grocery store and pretends he is her boyfriend. Harris gets more than just his favorite jerky when he goes along with the ruse. But spending time together in order for the town to believe them leads to so much more than just a fake relationship. Can true love rise from a lie? Or will one lie turn to so many that Harris becomes no better then the men Polly held off in the first place? I fell instantly in love with t ...more
Tanja OMGReads
Shelves: 5star, omgreads, jan-2020
Harris and Poppy are match made in heaven. They hit it off right from the start and their transition from friends to something more was filled with laughter and happiness.

I was swooning half of the boom because Harris was the perfect book-boyfriend... “Babe, I want to make love to you, hold you, make you completely mine, but I don’t need to have sex with you to know that you’re my forever.” ...I mean come on, right?!?!

This book is my favourite in the series so far. And now I can't wait to see
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm always in awe when I read a Fabiola Francisco story, as there's just something so amazing that I really can't put it into the correct words. It's really about the heart she puts into it, and yet, that doesn't seem fierce enough to get my point across. This is the story of Poppy, the mayor's daughter, who can't get away from all the tools who want to be his son-in-law, resulting in her doing something she never saw herself doing. She decides that she needs a pretend boyfriend to get all of th ...more
Erin
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
A sweet, fun addition to this series.
I love that Fabiola jumps right on into our characters' chance meeting. It gives us the rest of the book to fall in love with these two and watch their relationship develop into what we already know will be so much more.
Harris, city boy that he is, wasn't prepared for all the small town rivalry and gossip. The only thing he has his sights set on, is how to make Poppy his.
And Poppy is not the type to be settling down anytime soon. Being the Mayors daughter k
Danielle Marlowe
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fabiola Francisco did a great job on this story, Pretend You're Mine had a strong plot, it was written well. I enjoyed Harris and Poppy's story. What started out fake turned into something so much stronger. From the moment Poppy and Harris laid eyes on one another, they were drawn to each other, the attraction was strong between them. The more time they spent together, the stronger their connection became. They were made for each other, their chemistry was off the charts, it was sexy and sweet. ...more
Alicia
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Hoppy!

Harris and Poppy’s story starts under false pretences but that all quickly changes. I fell in love with these two almost instantaneously. Poppy is just so relatable. I could easily see why Harris fell fast for her. And Harris just seems like the “perfect man”, if one were to exist.

Of course there is some angst and a little drama, but does not drag out or hinder the pace of the story. I love to see the strong friendships between Poppy and her friends, and also the other
Kari Hansen
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Poppy has accepted that people only want to be with her because of who her father is and what he could do for them but that doesn’t mean she has to allow them into her inner circle. All she wanted to do was pick up some groceries so she never expected that her attempt to avoid one man would lead her into the arms of another man that she wouldn’t want to leave.

Harris is the perfect combination of sexy, single, successful and sweet. He is more than happy to come to Poppy’s rescue and pretend to be
L H
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Harris is such a good guy. He was approached by someone in need and he elected to help. And Poppy brings a cute and quirky vibe as she navigates being related to someone that others want to get close to. Their chemistry, the meet cute, and the sense that they band together to help her fend off the unwanted attention makes this a fun and sweet story of nice people who start out as conspirators in the best sense and wind up together. I have not read any of the other stories in this series but I am ...more
Kelly Kemmerly
Jan 11, 2020 rated it liked it
The Everton characters are the easiest to fall in love with. I adored Harris and Poppy’s fake relationship with all the small town giddiness and gossip. Coming from a small town myself, I could completely relate! Gossip Gwens at every turn with no chance of privacy. Poppy and Harris strike up a friendship quite by accident when Poppy realizes she needs a stand in boyfriend fast. Harris sees the genuine smile and sheer panic in her eyes and plays along. Now their ruse must continue...until it bec ...more
Deb O
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome book that I really enjoyed. The story and characters grabbed me from the beginning and I couldn't stop reading. I loved the characters and watching them grow together, they were well written and went well together. I found this book amazing with great word building making me feel apart of the story and watching it unfold in front of me. A definite must read for any fan and I can't wait to read more from this author!!!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am v
Briana Cooper
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Is it too late to stake my claim on Harris? Because I want him! Lol. He’s my favorite so far in the Love in Everton series. Gosh, he’s so thoughtful and he’s adapted well to his new lifestyle in a small town. Poppy is the perfect fit for him! She’s so over all the guys in Everton so it’s perfect timing for Harris and his Prince Charming vibe to sweep in and steal her heart. They have the sweetest chemistry as well as steam! 🔥 I’m so glad to have received an ARC of this book. I love Everton!! ❤️
Lori Amey
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the series, Harris and Poppy's story. Poppy needs a "fake" boyfriend and Harris is a perfect choice. They have an instant connection and off the chart chemistry. It didn't take long to fall in love with them. I loved catching up with everyone from previous books. I wish I could have given this book more than five stars. This is a must read and I highly recommend the book and the series.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Romance Retreat: Swoony, fake relationship romance! 1 11 Jan 29, 2020 12:23PM
Romance Retreat: Pretend You're Mine Cover Reveal! 1 12 Dec 11, 2019 10:15AM
Romance Retreat: Small-Town, Fake Relationship Romance! 3 8 Dec 05, 2019 11:47AM

• Love Her (Military Men of Lexington #3)
  • Cherish Her (Military Men of Lexington #2)
  • Rebel Desire (Rebel Love #3)
  • The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders, #3)
  • Promise Her (Military Men of Lexington #1)
  • Nobody but You
  • Undone
  • Through the Lens
  • Coffee Girl (Coffee Book #1)
  • Tied: A Dark Possession Novel
  • Stone Hearts (Poplar Falls. #2)
  • Love Bank (Jobs from Hell, #1)
  • The Path to Us
  • Make Me Yours (Bellamy Creek, #2)
  • Fixing Him (Fixing Series, #2)
  • Pucked Over (Pucked, #3)
  • Second Chance Rescue
  • Guns Blazing
I am an indie author who writes contemporary romance and women's fiction. You'll often find southern gentleman in my books and a love for country music. Coffee fiend and star gazer.

Website | Facebook | Instagram| Reader Group

Love in Everton (7 books)
  • Write You a Love Song (Love in Everton, #1)
  • Roping Your Heart (Love in Everton, #2)
  • Make You Mine (Love in Everton, #4)
  • You Make It Easy (Love in Everton, #5)
  • Then I Met You (Love in Everton, #6)
  • My Way to You (Love in Everton, #7)