Start by marking “Pretend You're Mine (Love in Everton, 3)” as Want to Read:
Pretend You're Mine (Love in Everton, 3)

Pretend You're Mine (Love in Everton, 3)

I’ve gotten into my fair share of awkward situations... Although, asking a random stranger to be my fake boyfriend is by far the worst.

In my defense, it was an act of desperation. An act I hope will keep away the men in town who see me as their ticket to becoming the mayor’s son-in-law.

But I have a plan.

1. Date my fake boyfriend long enough for the news to spread across
Kindle Edition
Published January 22nd 2020 (first published 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Pretend You're Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pretend You're Mine

Start your review of Pretend You're Mine (Love in Everton, 3)
Steph's Romance Book Talk
5 Stars / 3 Steam Fans

This may be my FAVORITE Everton series book!!

Video review available in Week 1 Dec 29 – Jan 4 weekly book reviews.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk
Alice
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awwwwwwww!!!!
OMG I just finished Pretend You're Mine by Fabiola Francisco and I'm the most happiest person in the whole wide world! Trust me!
I'm dealing with a stupid flu at the moment and reading this book just helped to forget I'm feeling horrible!

Pretend You're Mine is the story of Poppy and Harris!
It's a wonderful cute small town fake-relationship romance! We're back in Everton and it's so good to be here!
Poppy is the mayor's daughter and has to deal with the eligible bachelor's who
Mayas
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Who knew the Harris we met in Knox book was this smooth and loveable. I knew he was a jerky loving best friend and business partner but the way he helped and cherished Poppy, even I was swooning. The dates, the gentleman ways, and the defense he showed when people were all in her and their business. Yeah their journey was pure romance. Ups and downs with a little hiccup in between.

In the end end fake becomes real and who is to say it was fake to begin with. Eyes open when the truth and reality
LaToya Toney
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Harris is my fave so far. His and Poppy's story is so sweet. Everton is a small town and being the mayor's daughter is hard. Poppy is used to everyone being in her business. She's tired of the guys trying to be in her life for the sake of dating the mayor's daughter. So when she's cornered by an annoying guy she uses Harris as her fake boyfriend. Such a fun read. I laughed out loud at these characters. This author has a way of pulling you into a story. If you like small town ...more
Brittany from Can’t Quit Books
This was such a cute read with minimal angst.

Poppy was a sweet character, but she didn’t like standing up to her parents. There was some guilt there that made her give into their wishes.

Harris was a fun hero. He was genuine, down to earth, and willing to do whatever Poppy needed.

This fake relationship with its Gossiping Gwens, small town antics, and secondary characters was a fun light read.

-An Arc was generously provided in exchange for an honest review.-
Athena
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

This is definitely a MUST read small town romance. It was entertaining seeing how Harris and Poppy learned to navigate their relationship, especially under the circumstances in which it began. Overall, this story is sweet and you'll fall in love with Everton as well as its residents.

This is the third book in the Love in Everton series, but can be read as a standalone and I highly recommend reading it. Pretend You're Mine by Fabiola Francisco will join the ranks of the BILIO-ELITE!!!
Coleen Devlin Leszczynski
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fabiola did it again!! This book was so good, I read it in two days. Poppy is someone you want to be friends with in real life. She is fun, loving and loyal. Harris is new in town and isn’t looking for anything until poppy comes into his life. If you need a fast, romantic read pick this up. You won’t be disappointed.
Fabiola Francisco
Dec 05, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
PRETEND YOU'RE MINE IS LIVE!! I am so excited for you to read Pretend You're Mine! This fake relationship, small town romance will make you believe love can me found in the most unexpected moments. Funny, heartfelt, and swoony.

Read it NOW!: https://amzn.to/2R2AjkB
Sneak Peek: https://authorfabiolafrancisco.com/pr...
FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED!

Harris’s first experience as an Everton resident gets him wrangled into a fake relationship with the mayor’s daughter. FREE in KU!!

B L U R B:
I’ve gotten into
Tessa
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
We are back in Everton with Poppy's (the mayor’s daughter) story. Everton is your typical small town with lots of talk and nosey busy bodies in everyone’s business. Poppy is thirty, single and is rarely seen with a man. She refuses to date anyone from her little town. Harris is Everton’s newest resident and is surprised when a beautiful woman proposes a fake relationship. He plays along with her plan but soon realizes he wants something real with Poppy. Now he needs to convince her to give them ...more
Courtney
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really didn’t think anyone could top Axel, but Harris took the number one spot in my heart. He was just pure perfection from the very beginning when Poppy stumbled upon him checking out the jerky selection. Harris agrees to be Poppy’s fake boyfriend for a while to ward off others that she has no desire to ever be with, but things take a turn and feelings become too real. Harris is kind, loving, supportive, protective, and everything anyone would want and Poppy wants him to be hers for real, so ...more
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
In order to keep others at bay, Polly latches onto the first available man in the grocery store and pretends he is her boyfriend. Harris gets more than just his favorite jerky when he goes along with the ruse. But spending time together in order for the town to believe them leads to so much more than just a fake relationship. Can true love rise from a lie? Or will one lie turn to so many that Harris becomes no better then the men Polly held off in the first place? I fell instantly in love with ...more
Kelly Kemmerly
Jan 11, 2020 rated it liked it
The Everton characters are the easiest to fall in love with. I adored Harris and Poppy’s fake relationship with all the small town giddiness and gossip. Coming from a small town myself, I could completely relate! Gossip Gwens at every turn with no chance of privacy. Poppy and Harris strike up a friendship quite by accident when Poppy realizes she needs a stand in boyfriend fast. Harris sees the genuine smile and sheer panic in her eyes and plays along. Now their ruse must continue...until it ...more
Briana Cooper
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Is it too late to stake my claim on Harris? Because I want him! Lol. He’s my favorite so far in the Love in Everton series. Gosh, he’s so thoughtful and he’s adapted well to his new lifestyle in a small town. Poppy is the perfect fit for him! She’s so over all the guys in Everton so it’s perfect timing for Harris and his Prince Charming vibe to sweep in and steal her heart. They have the sweetest chemistry as well as steam! I’m so glad to have received an ARC of this book. I love Everton!! ...more
it.sgottabethebooks
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love the town of Everton. Fabiola Francisco brings us another great couple that find love in the small town of Everton. Harris and Poppy have such great chemistry and he is oh so swoony! This fake relationship to the real deal with have you so hooked. Harris is the sweetest and he might just be my fave of the boys. It’s nice to see the others from the previous books. I highly recommend this book if you are into the small town romances.
Theresa Ritchie
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book by fabiola her books are amazing always gets you hooked just loved this book so much this series is certainly a must read
Skye Yanovsky
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Pretend Your Mine (Love in Everton, 3) is a small town romance with a lot of heart & steam. I love a fake relationship when it’s done how Fabiola did it here…no crazy scheme here or some unrealistic legal reason for a fake relationship/marriage. Poppy simply needs help with unwanted suitors and parents who want her to marry (she is 30 after all). In a fit of desperation Poppy pulls Harris into a crazy scheme, which he very happily agrees to. However, best plaid plans never go smoothly and we ...more
HEChapter -Tina J
Everton's Most Eligible Bachelorette, Poppy, is the Mayor's daughter.
Men in town have a betting pool on who will catch the prize gem of the town.
Townfolk gossip about her every move.
Her parents are determined to marry her off before she becomes an official spinster.

Harris is the new guy in town. Moved away from the big city to partner with long-time artist and friend, Knox Bentley (book 1, WRITE YOU A LOVE SONG), to create a new record label in small-town Everton.

When shopping for jerky and
Novel Grounds
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it

Fake boyfriend trope? I am ALLL over this. I love a good twist read like this because you KNOW they are going to fall and fall hard and it is going to be amazing to read.
I loved getting more Harris in this read. You see a completely different side of him and it is beautiful. This read was sure swoon guys.

Poppy. I adored her as well. I needed this book and I had no idea.

These two had a fun romance with a few small twists thrown in. I loved getting to read them falling in love and it was the
Joyffree
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-tbr
I love this series
This one was a bit sweeter than the previous two but packed a wallop of feels
I wasn't sure if I wanted to laugh or cringe or cuddle.
Poppy is the "it girl" - Not by choice trust in that - just unlucky enough to be the town's gossip project. She decided long ago that the only sacrifices she would be willingly making were for her parents and that did not include engaging on an intimate level with any of the currently available Everton bachelors (not that I can blame her). In a
Eileen Robinson
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads
It all starts with Poppy, in the grocery store and trying to avoid one of the town douchebags, accosting a handsome male and asking him to go along with pretending to be her boyfriend. Poppy would never date someone local, being the mayors daughter, she knew none of them were genuine and only wanted to date her to improve their own standing..
Harris is new to town, and happily plays along, even agreeing to keep it going for 2 or 3 weeks, there is just something about Poppy he finds difficult to
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm always in awe when I read a Fabiola Francisco story, as there's just something so amazing that I really can't put it into the correct words. It's really about the heart she puts into it, and yet, that doesn't seem fierce enough to get my point across. This is the story of Poppy, the mayor's daughter, who can't get away from all the tools who want to be his son-in-law, resulting in her doing something she never saw herself doing. She decides that she needs a pretend boyfriend to get all of ...more
Sassy Southern
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sweet, funny and off the charts chemistry! Those are the words I think of when I finished this story! Right from the very start this book pulled me in and didn't let me go. I am loving all of these characters and getting Poppy's story did not disappoint.

Even though this book is part of a series you are easily able to read this as a stand alone. However, if you have the chance I highly recommend reading them in order so that you get the most out of what is going on and who all of the other
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“Pretend You’re Mine” was my first book by Fabiola Francisco and I can say with complete certainty that it will not be my last! I’m a huge fan of small town romances and on the fence when it comes to fake boyfriends, but this book made me a believer. I absolutely loved reading Harris and Poppy’s love story. Out of desperation, Poppy latches on to the sexy man buying jerky to ward off an unwanted suitor. Harris clueing into her desperation, plays the part beautifully. However, this being a small ...more
~Misty~
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Harris and Poppy

I absolutely loved reading Pretend You're Mine. Harris and Poppy do not have the traditional way of starting out but it is one that works. They have an attraction and I loved reading how they get to know one another. The dates are so perfect. Watching the chemistry grow between them, seeing them grow attached and fall for each other was wonderful. The flirty banter, the silliness made me swoon and laugh. Beef Jerky will always remind me of these two from here on out. If you love
Erica
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

Pretend You're Mine, Book 3 in the Love in Everton series, is the first book I've read from Fabiola Francisco, but it certainly will not be my last. I plan to go back and read the books I missed in this series because I absolutely adored all of the characters.

I am a huge fan of small town romance, and this book did not disappoint. Harris is everything a girl could ask for in a fake boyfriend. He is smart, funny, charming, sweet, down to earth, and oh so swoon-worthy!

Poppy
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Poppy and Harris' story is perfect! And SOOOO not what you'd expect but that's what makes it even better!

While this is the 3rd in the series, you do not need to read the other 2 books in order to read this one. I love this town of Everton though and if you like small towns, Everton is the place for you! And I love a small town romance so I am all about Everton!

Poppy is being hit on by someone creepy and he is just not getting the hint. So she makes up a boyfriend and thankfully, Harris just
Angela
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Pretend You're Mine is the perfect addition to this series. Harris and Poppy are perfection and are a fake relationship come true. The sparks between the two start flying from the moment their eyes meet. As much as they keep telling themselves and their close friends it's all a ruse the more they fall for each other. Harris is a true gentleman and if I could pull a book boyfriend out of a book, it would be him. This story is a slow burn, leaving you wanting more of Harris and Poppy.

I love
Erin
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
A sweet, fun addition to this series.
I love that Fabiola jumps right on into our characters' chance meeting. It gives us the rest of the book to fall in love with these two and watch their relationship develop into what we already know will be so much more.
Harris, city boy that he is, wasn't prepared for all the small town rivalry and gossip. The only thing he has his sights set on, is how to make Poppy his.
And Poppy is not the type to be settling down anytime soon. Being the Mayors daughter
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Pretend You’re Mine: A fake relationship romance is book #3 in the Love in Everton Series. So I missed reading the first book Write You a Love Song in the Love in Everton Series. And started with the second book Roping Your Heart and was Lia Montgomery and Axel Bentley’s story.

Pretend You’re Mine is Poppy Powell and Harris Miller’s story.

Poppy and Harris meet when he ends up rescuing her from a man that wants a relationship the Mayor’s daughter, Poppy. and she doesn’t want one with him. So,
Tanja Kezmic
Shelves: jan-2020, 5star, omgreads
Harris and Poppy are match made in heaven. They hit it off right from the start and their transition from friends to something more was filled with laughter and happiness.

I was swooning half of the boom because Harris was the perfect book-boyfriend... “Babe, I want to make love to you, hold you, make you completely mine, but I don’t need to have sex with you to know that you’re my forever.” ...I mean come on, right?!?!

This book is my favourite in the series so far. And now I can't wait to see
« previous 1 3 next »
Romance Retreat: Pretend You're Mine Cover Reveal! 1 8 Dec 11, 2019 10:15AM
Romance Retreat: Small-Town, Fake Relationship Romance! 3 8 Dec 05, 2019 11:47AM

• Wait for Me
  • Misadventures with a Firefighter
  • Focused
  • Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)
  • Reality's Illusion
  • The Trouble with Gravity
  • Inappropriate
  • Once Upon a Wish-mas
  • Whatever It Takes
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #2)
  • All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
  • Forever Nate (Once Upon a Player Book 1)
  • Treacherous
  • The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders, #3)
  • Undone
  • Just Roommates (Blue Beech, #5)
  • Filthy Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #3)
I am an indie author who writes contemporary romance and women's fiction. You'll often find southern gentleman in my books and a love for country music. Coffee fiend and star gazer.

Website | Facebook | Instagram| Reader Group