Start by marking “Roping Your Heart (Love in Everton, #2)” as Want to Read:
Roping Your Heart (Love in Everton, #2)

Roping Your Heart

(Love in Everton #2)

A new, Love in Everton novel from Fabiola Francisco

Lia Montgomery has been my best friend since we were kids, but when she moves back to our hometown, we can’t ignore the chemistry between us. And I’ve come up with a plan to make her mine.

First on the list? Make her my roommate.

It seems like a great idea at the time, but one look at her in those little pajama shorts and
Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about Roping Your Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roping Your Heart

Start your review of Roping Your Heart (Love in Everton, #2)
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4.5 Stars / 3 Steam Fans

Welcome back to Everton! Axel is the hometown guy that trains horses like no one around except he is also shamed for things that happened in his youth. Lia is his childhood love that went away to study and find herself. When she returns they explore the love that they had before. This story is a second chance love story at its best. It is swoon-worthy and sexy with an amazing small town cowboy feel.

This specific video review will be included in the October 2019 wrap-up.
J Williams
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved my return trip to Everton!!

Lia and Axel have been best friends for a long, long time. They missed their chance at romance in high school but now, many years later, Lia is back home to stay. And Axel is determined to move from friend to lover to forever, if only he'll take a chance!

I loved these characters. Each was well defined and I could feel their hesitancy to risk their great friendship for something more. I also loved catching up with Knox and Ainsley! Can't wait for the next book i
Rochelle
Shelves: arcs
I loved this friends to lovers’ book and I am such sucker for these type of stories. They are my favorite. I love watching the couples try to stay away from each other even though they know they belong together and this was no exception. Axel and Lia were so great. The chemistry between them was so hot. It was radiating off the pages. You will be rooting for them with each turn of the page. They belong together and when they finally do, it is explosive. They will have a few bumps along the way t ...more
Fabiola Francisco
Sep 09, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
🤠NOW LIVE!!!🤠
THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE! My sexy cowboy is out in the world, and I HAVE NO CHILL!!! Axel is a book boyfriend dream, and Lia is one strong heroine. I love how true she is to herself.

ROPING YOUR HEART is a must-read, friends-to-lovers romance that will pull at your heartstrings and sweep you off your feet. Guaranteed to make you laugh, smile, and swoon, but not without a few stumbles along the way.

Buy Now: https://amzn.to/30gghbW
READ FREE WITH KU!

🤠 Cowboy
🤠 Best friends
🤠 Roommates
🤠 Sma
HEChapter -Tina J
POV ~> Alternating first-person

I can count the number of authors that I'll read who write male/female romance on one hand. Fabiola Francisco is one of them. There is something about this author's storytelling that pulls me in and provides a wonderful experience.
Axel and Lia have been best friends since they were small children. That friendship only grew stronger as they matured.
Though they develop a mutual attraction toward one another in high school, they both stay silent and continue on as nor
Mariya
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow first of all Fabiola, you have outdone yourself. You just get better and better with every book, my darling. I cannot tell you enough how much I enjoyed Axel and Lia’s book.

The story was written so well. The characters kept developing until the end. I loved their chemistry. Their connection was so strong. Moving from friends to lovers and to so much more. I loved it so much. Such a slow burn and build up, to an absolute fireworks worth love story.

“Once we cross this line, there’s no going b
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
When we met Axel in Book 1 I instantly fell in love with him and was so happy his book finally arrived. Coming back to Everton is a double edged sword for Lia. Failure away from home leads her back home to reconnect with her best friend Axel. This second chance turns them from best friends to lovers to soulmates. Instantly becoming one of my go to writers Fabiola Francisco creates a town of Everton that I wish I could visit. Every character is beautifully written and the storyline is heart warmi ...more
Theresa Ritchie
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fabiola has done it again another amazing book just loving this new series gets you hooked from the start you just cant put it down I highly recommend this book any of fabiola books
LaToya (Readingbythebayou)
When a dare changes your life 💙

So happy to go back to Everton for Axel and Lia's story. Axel and Lia have been best friends all of their lives. When Lia moves back to Everton after making a name for herself as a vet she runs into Axel. They pick up right where they left off and Lia ends up moving in with Axel. This was a great friends to lovers romance mixed in with a little small town drama. I loved Axel and Lia together. Their mutual love for horses was a highlight of the book for me. I dare y
S.J. Sylvis
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A perfect second chance/ friends to lovers book! Swoon worthy, lovable characters who you will root for the entire book!
Lindsey Kramer
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Axel’s story! Getting to know the deep parts of him as a character made this book much more fabulous! This book is definitely a must read and I can’t wait to meet Harris and Poppy!
Kathryn Linke
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Roping Your Heart is the second title in the Love in Everton series. This particular title is a sweet and swoony friends to lovers and small town romance.

Axel and Lia were childhood best friends who despite undeniable chemistry never crossed the line from friendship to lovers.

Lia has returned home to Everton and the sparks between this pair immediately ignite.

Both Lia and Axel and endearing and flawed.

I would recommend reading Write You a Love Story prior to this title as the characters from
Erin
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Second chance, small town romance with all the swoony feels.
I have been waiting on Axel's story. The quiet, not so quiet, brother that I always felt was holding out for that someone special. And now I know why...Lia. Sharing all the hot chemistry yet not wanting to ruin the foundation they have already built. Lia coming back only sealed the deal because I already knew it was never a matter of if, only when.
This is one of those romances that touches your heart with the way things come together.
Sandy
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can best friends fine love?
Oh, the things that go on in Everton if you are looking for a cowboy it may be the place to start. Now Axel may be taken but I am sure the author can come up some more. I loved Axel his plan to get Lia when I was reading the description I just knew that somehow it would backfire. I was right but not in the way I expected great work by the author. The characters are wonderfully flawed and just like normal people prone to making emotional decisions that are so wrong. Th
Ashleigh
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was very impressed with how simply and effortlessly this author told this addicting, multi-layered story with well-developed world building and great characters and still manage to make romance feel so fresh!

The chemistry, sweetness, and twists in plot kept things interesting.
Add in a wee bit of drama and you have a good read.

I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Laura ( Latteandbooks )
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, loved
I love friends to lover’s books.
Axel and Lia have been friends since they were kids and that relationship only got stronger as they had gotten older. When Lia goes off to collage there is a bit of a distance between them, but they do try to keep their relationship.
When Lia comes back to Everton Axel is determined to make sure that nothing else will come between them. The chemistry between them was steamy to say the least.
One of the things that I liked about this story was that Axel and Lia had s
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What do you do when your best friend from childhood moves back to town ? You make a plan to make her want to be with you and then say screw the plans when you fall hard and fast but things come up that might make it all fall apart but these two Axel and Lia they will fight for what and who they want.
Britney Chavez
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my second book of Fabiola’s and gah I loved it!
I am a sucker for cowboy books and she got me with this one.

I enjoyed Axel in book 1 and to find out this was his story, I was so excited to dive into it. Axel being a rancher and the younger brother of country music star Knox, I knew he was going to just as amazing if not more. Loved how sweet and passionate he is with not only the animals he works with but his friends and family as well. When his best friend comes back to town, he finally
Sheila
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a friends to lovers story that is well written with great characters even a little real. Loved that r Lia returned to Everton after college and making a success and when she could not find a home Alex offers her to stay with him. From there the heat really cranks up with these two. Loved it!

Thuy Taylor
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
We are back in Everton!!!! Axel and Lia have been best friends since they were little, and have alot of history. They've never crossed the friendship line, but Axel knows she's his endgame. Its just a matter of getting to the time in their life where it will work. Lia went away for college, and they've missed a big chunk of each other's lives while they were apart during Lia's time in college. Now, she's back, and he's not stopping until she knows how much they're right for each other.

I love Axe
Alicia
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Roping Your Heart is quite possible my favourite friends-to-lovers book I have ever read. Axel and Lia’s relationship was so fun to read. I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough.

I loved the banter these two had. They are just absolutely perfect for one another. Years of attraction but never the “right time” just make the pages melt in your hand.

Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Axel and Lia have been friends since they were kids but are finally at a place to move their friendship into something more. This story has cute moments where they get to know one another as adults and it is totally heartwarming. I smiled at the swoony romance and groaned with the angst they encounter on the way. Lia is a strong, sassy independent woman. Axel is the sweet, caveman we expect with Fabiola's characters. A thoroughly enjoyable easy read. I am enjoying this series and the characters. ...more
Natasha Carrere
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
I was so impatient for Axel’s story when he is introduced in book one! I loved the way that the author wrote him and I knew his story was going to be amazing and I wasn’t disappointed at all! I loved the chemistry between Axel and Lia from the first page; their easy camaraderie, love of animals and their continued best friendship.

Fabiola Francisco will pull you into this world and have you falling in love with in the first chapter. I can’t wait to read the next book!
Leila
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you’re a fan of friends to lovers, then this is the book for you. Loaded with plenty of heat and tension, the chemistry between Axel and Lia is palpable.

Another angsty and sweet read by Fabiola Francisco, this author is on fire. Looking forward to what’s next in the Love in Everton series.
~Misty~
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Axel and Lia

I really love Everton! Axel and Lia have been best friends forever. Lia went to college and made a name for herself outside of Everton. She moves back home and after not being able to find a house, Axel invites her to be his roommate.

Axel and Lia's love story is perfection. Ups are more prevalant than downs. Revealing feelings is easy between the two of them. When on of Axels clients lets a rumor out into the town, Love is on shaky ground for the first time .

How does axel deal with
Sharing My
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Swoon! Axel is such a swoon-worthy cowboy! His best friend Lia, is a strong-willed woman. When she is dared to do something, she doesn't say no. Axel loves daring her to do things, and has since they were kids. Will Lia and Axel remain just friends once she becomes his roommate, or have they missed their chance? Another great Everton book from Fabiola Francisco!
Jaime Reynolds
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This has quickly become one of my favorite series! Axel has been my favorite since the first book and I was excited to read his. A friends to lover romance that doesn’t disappoint. The chemistry and heat between Axel and Lia is off the charts and you can’t help but root for these two to finally get together. I cannot wait for more of this series and look forward to the next story.
Michelle Heron
Shelves: read-in-2019
The Everton Series is so amazing!!!

I absolutely love everything about Axel and Lia and the amazing "friendship" they have - and their fun "dare" games. LOVE them.

The one thing I really liked about Liaxel's story (their names together) was their strong friendship that later bloomed into more. I found it gave their relationship so much back history.

I love how relatable Fabs characters are, and how when I'm reading a story she's created I become so involved in her characters surroundings I feel lik
Briana Cooper
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fabiola has done it, once again. Made my heart just melt with this small town romance. Axel and Lia’s love story is such a sweet, swoon-worthy read! Their friendship withstood a lot and then they finally get their chance at love. It’s so sweet to read how natural it came for them to love one another. ❤️ Of course every love story has bumps in the road but nothing love can’t overcome! Loved the characters and the writing was very well. Can’t wait to read more from this series. ☺️
Jill Badker
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great best friends to romance story. Just because your best friends with another sex doesn't mean your in a relationship, unless you both do have more feelings than just friends. You have to communicate with your friends and tell them if you have more than friend feelings. And just because your best friends doesn't make your relationship any better, you still need to communicate and share with them or there will still be issues in your relationship. Lia and Axel learn this every step of their jo ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Romance Retreat: ROPING YOUR HEART Excerpt 5 14 Oct 31, 2019 06:17PM

• Love Her (Military Men of Lexington #3)
  • The Path to Us
  • Cherish Her (Military Men of Lexington #2)
  • Promise Her (Military Men of Lexington #1)
  • Single Dad Seeks Juliet
  • Tangled (Emerson Falls Book 1)
  • Wait for Me
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • The Mighty Anchor (Rogue Academy, #3)
  • Rebel Desire (Rebel Love #3)
  • One Look
  • Stone Hearts (Poplar Falls. #2)
  • Fixing Us (Fixing Series, #3)
  • Give Me Forever Love (Give Me, #3 )
  • Single in Sitka (Odds-Are-Good, #1)
  • Revived (Emerson Falls Book 4)
  • Beautifully Broken Control (Sutter Lake, #4)
  • Enticed (Emerson Falls Book 2)
I am an indie author who writes contemporary romance and women's fiction. You'll often find southern gentleman in my books and a love for country music. Coffee fiend and star gazer.

Website | Facebook | Instagram| Reader Group

Love in Everton (7 books)
  • Write You a Love Song (Love in Everton, #1)
  • Pretend You're Mine (Love in Everton, #3)
  • Make You Mine (Love in Everton, #4)
  • You Make It Easy (Love in Everton, #5)
  • Then I Met You (Love in Everton, #6)
  • My Way to You (Love in Everton, #7)