Start by marking “Write You A Love Song (Love in Everton, 1)” as Want to Read:
Write You A Love Song (Love in Everton, 1)

Write You A Love Song (Love in Everton, 1)

A new, small-town series from Fabiola Francisco

What’s a girl to do after burning all of her no-good, cheating boyfriend’s belongings? Throw a dart at a map and start over in a new town.

I may be new to the small town of Everton, but I’m well aware that I now share a zip code with a celebrity. You’d have to be living under a rock to not know, Knox Bentley, one of country
Published (first published September 19th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Write You A Love Song, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Write You A Love Song

The Book Lover
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
It was a very feel good story, hopeful with just the right amount of sexy times and cute moments, Fabiola has a way with making you want to be a country star or cowboy within her books!
Fabiola Francisco
Jun 11, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
I am so excited to share this lighthearted and sexy read with you on September 19th! Preorder is now available on Amazon!

★Small town
★Country music
★Unexpected love

Preorder: https://amzn.to/2KT5YCP
Add to Goodreads shelf: http://bit.ly/2Mg9msW
Learn More: https://authorfabiolafrancisco.com/wr...
★Releasing 9/19 to Amazon & Kindle Unlimited!★

Bloggers, sign-up for WRITE YOU A LOVE SONG promo is now available! I’d love to have your support in sharing this new series! 💜

Release Blitz + ARC (9/19): h
Holly Hall
Write You a Love Song was a cozy country romance with the perfect blend of sweet and steam. Set in rural Wyoming, I can envision re-reading Knox and Ainsley’s story by a fire once autumn rolls around. The setting was so rich and belonged to a Hallmark holiday movie.

I’m a sucker for a guarded hero, and Knox was that with good intentions. He was wary of being taken advantage of, but more than that, he was careful about bringing a woman into the harsh limelight of that surrounds a relationship with
Daniele
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Knox, we knew so little about him, as like in reality, there are two sides to every story. Knox was not who we met in Promise You, he is so much more. You will fall instantly for him. Then when you meet Ainsley, the sweetest thing ever, you will want everything that Knox doesn’t think he deserves.

Yet, everyone deserves a Happy Ever After and a song to sing and dreams coming true. Fabiola once again tells us a love story that has a swooning from the start and has us believing that your dreams ca
Lori Amey
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is about a small town romance, between Knox and Ainsley. They both have not been lucky in love. Knox is a country music star, but he needs a break from the spotlight. Ainsley is working as a bartender, moving on from a bad relationship. They strike up a friendship that leads to happiness and love. This is a feel good and fall in love story. I highly recommend you read this book. I can't wait for the next book.
Tessa
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I did not want this story to end! Write You a Love Song is full of hope and love. The main characters Ainsley and Knox are perfect in their own ways. Ainsley is carefree and sees the positive in life. She’s moved to a small town (by the fate of a dart) and is loving her new bartending career at the local bar. Knox has recently left the spotlight as a Country music idol and is going through a divorce while regretting the love he left behind before his career took off. Neither are looking for love ...more
Ally.Always.Reads
Jul 09, 2019 added it
Shelves: beta
Attention bookstagrammers:

Happily Ever Insta is so excited to work with Fabiola Francisco on the release of her next book, Write You A Love Song! And we would love for you to join us in celebrating her release!
Sign up through the link provided:
Write You A Love Song HEI Tour
Lindsey Kramer
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Knox and Ainsley. I was hooked from the beginning and I couldn’t put it down. I can’t wait for the next book. This series is going to be amazing and this book is a swoonworthy must read.
Patti Gunkel
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another absolutely amazing book by Fabiola. I can relate to this book in many ways. Losing a part of your life, starting over, finding your true love...nothing gets better than that.
Janet Taggart Baldwin
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Knox is a celebrity who has had it with the big time. Coming home to Everton for some much needed peace and quiet after LA. Filing for divorce from a woman he never loved and losing the love of his life. Music no longer appeals to him; until he meets quirky Ainsley. Newcomer to town, Bartender at Clarke's, they find a kindred spirit in each other neither expected.

But with Knox comes all the trappings of Hollywood. Paparazzi find out he is dating Ainsley so soon after his divorce and it's all ove
Mariya
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
“Every couple goes through some hardships. It’s whether or not you are willing to fight for each other that will make you or break you.”

Knox and Ainsley go through some pretty hard times and obstacles before they can truly and fully be happy and love one another. Their story is about persistence and fighting for the one you love, no matter how hard and inconvenient it may be.

“She made me believe in more than mistakes and guilt.”

I loved Knox. His character developed through the entire story. He
~Misty~
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I met Knox in another of Fabiola Francisco books, I really had a hard time liking him. Now he has his story to tell. And what a terrific ride we are taken on. Not only do you get his back story, his heartaches, his joy and love.... Ainsley shares hers as well. Friendship leads to romance but it isn't all frito pie when you date a country music star! How does Knox and Ainsley make it through all the ups and downs? You know you want to know! Read write you a love song and find out!!!! 5 amazi ...more
Leila
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Write You A Love Song, is a light-hearted, sweet and easy read. Set in the small town of Everton, Wyoming. Where country star Knox, was born and raised. He returns to take a hiatus from his failed marriage.
He must now accept by choosing to marry the wrong woman, he ended up losing the love of a good woman in return.

After Ainsley caught her boyfriend cheating she threw a dart at a map to decide her fate. And was led to the small town of Everton. Struggling to make friends outside of work and wi
Mary Mccormack
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really loved the characters in the story and how their stories together flowed. I could put myself in each of their shoes and went sledding right along with them. Bet you can’t read this book without wanting to try Frito Pie. 🥰
Theresa Ritchie
Elizabeth Harrelson
Megan Asmus
Romance Retreat: WRITE YOU A LOVE SONG COVER REVEAL!! 6 11 Aug 09, 2019 04:28PM
Romance Retreat: WRITE YOU A LOVE SONG Excerpt! 4 8 Jul 30, 2019 05:22PM
I am an indie author who writes contemporary romance and women's fiction. You'll often find southern gentleman in my books and a love for country music.

VISIT MY AUTHOR PAGE

VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE

Did you know I have a clo