Start by marking “Les archives de la magie: dans les coulisses du film Les crimes de Grindelwald” as Want to Read:
Les archives de la magie: dans les coulisses du film Les crimes de Grindelwald

Les archives de la magie: dans les coulisses du film Les crimes de Grindelwald

160 pages
Published November 14th 2018 by harper collins

To ask other readers questions about Les archives de la magie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Les archives de la magie

Trish
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Archive of Magic is a behind-the-scenes look at the making of The Crimes of Grindelwald, the second movie in the Fantastic Beasts franchise.

I did buy the first one two years ago because I’m a sucker for finding out more about prop-making, the actors, how the sets were designed, what the design concepts for the costumes looked like vs how it looked in the movie in the end, the CGI used and, of-course, wanted to know more about the beasts as well. I didn‘t know there would be one for the secon
Lna
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Otra mágica maravilla visual 🤩
Soy muy fan de este tipo de libros del mundo mágico. La cantidad de detalles, datos, imágenes y merchandising que traen lo hacen muy especial para cualquier potterhead, coleccionistas y amantes del trabajo creativo que hay detrás de las películas.
Rossana
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
I've received this one as a Christmas present from my amazing boyfriend and, even though I didn't like the movie AT ALL, this book is so well done!
I work in the TV and movie industry, so it's always interesting to me to read how a particular movie or scene were made and how all the different departments worked in order to achieve the final result.
Even my little sister, who's not an HP fan, was very interested in this book and wanted me asked me if she could borrow it!
Martha Mae
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Part of my collection forever.
Zulekha Saqib
#TheArchiveOfMagic is an exploration of the making of the film and contains so much detail about prop-making, the actors, how the sets were designed, the visual effects and of-course we are also introduced to the new fantastic beasts..

it also includes the most spectacular magical wondrous treasures such as: Newt Scamander's Ministry of Magic ID card, Paris postcard sent by Tina to Queenie, Nickolas Flamel card and so on..

receiving this book left me in awe and a daze, even the endpapers make me
Lina Dalmau
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sono rimasta un filino delusa dagli allegati, mi aspettavo di più poiché il prezzo in copertina è lo stesso di quello della Valigia di Newt, ma non solo qui ci sono meno allegati rispetto al libro sopra citato ma, sono anche piccini. Tuttavia è un bellissimo libro. Ci sono un mucchio di informazioni che nel film avrebbero fatto la differenza se solo ne avessero parlato e, le foto sono bellissime e conoscere le basi per la realizzazione del film me lo fa apprezzare maggiormente.
Claire
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW! What an amazing book! I loved this so much and it really gave me a great insight to all of the incredibly hard work that goes into making these films. I loved the extras thrown in there such as the posters and stickers etc. The book is beautifully designed and set out really well.

Would definitely recommend if you are a fan of the films!
Fiction State Of Mind
Coyer Winter Back To Basics
This is a gorgeous companion book to the Fantastic Beasts sequel. It's a combination of behind the scenes info and documents from within the world of the movie like circus posters and Newt's magical ID card, A really nice collectible book.
Constantin
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: other
In LOVE with this book.
One of the best Scrapbook-like books I've seen.

I love the amount of background information in has and all the interactive elements within, even the bookmark is made to be special!
Chardonay Willard
Ontzettend mooi vormgegeven! Heel leuk en interessant om ook te lezen!
Astrid
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Este tipo de libros son lo mejor, me encanta saber más de lo qué hay detrás de la película y definitivamente este libro se lleva todas las estrellas. 💚
Emily Oliff
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have no words for how incredible this was. I loved seeing behind the scenes photos and drawings - it brought the movie to life even more.
Erin
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An amazing companion the movie.
Mary
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An excellent companion guide to the film.
Vanessa
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Un volume ricco di approfondimenti sul film e curatissimo nei dettagli, per veri appassionati!
Mare
rated it did not like it
Dec 30, 2018