Start by marking “The Wrong Gentleman” as Want to Read:

The Wrong Gentleman

I’m an all-or-nothing man—100 percent focused on whatever has my attention.

First it was serving my country in the Special Forces. Then it was building my business. Right now it’s the hot blonde at the bar who’s about to become another notch on my bedpost.

But women never keep my attention for more than a night.

Until I peel off Skylar Anderson’s clothes and her mask starts
ebook, 1st Edition
Expected publication: February 19th 2019

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Feb 19, 2019
    Enter for a chance to win 1 of 3 signed paperback copies of THE WRONG GENTLEMAN by Louise Bay

Landon Wolf thinks Skylar Anderson is exactly like every

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 3 copies available, 1590 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Jan 23 - Feb 18, 2019

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about The Wrong Gentleman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wrong Gentleman

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

COVER REVEAL!

Stand-alone.
    Release: February 19, 2019
    Blurb:
    I’m an all-or-nothing man—100 percent focused on whatever has my attention.
    But women never keep my attention for more than a night.
    Until I peel off Skylar Anderson’s clothes and her mask starts to crumble, showing me glimpses of the girl she’s hiding. She’s fu
    Louise Bay
    Jan 16, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
    He’s the last thing she wants and she’ll do everything it takes to avoid falling for him.

Apple Exclusive ebook Preorder: https://apple.co/2M0J0qT

Paperback Preorder: https://amzn.to/2CZzTEe

photo TWG.Day3_zpsjrkyd4d9.jpg
    ~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
    Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: arc
    Really liked it!

Landon is so HOT! He’s sexy, confident and don’t get me started on his British accent. I really liked Skylar and how focused and determined she was. The chemistry and sexual tension was off the charts too! They are both so perfect for each other.

I really like Louise Bay’s writing and I know I am always going to have a good time when reading her books, and this one wasn’t an exception. Highly recommend this book if you are looking for a sexy, low angst contemporary romance.

arc
    Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
    Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Sigh. Another hot and happy ending. Review to come
    Alba and Her Secrets..♥
    4.5 'The mission of my life' Stars!
    ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

FULL REVIEW TO COME.
    And yet, another delicious British hero to love! Landon Wolf was sexy, mysterious and super protective. I loved every second of reading how he and Skylar fall in love. Congrats again to Louise Bay for another amazing release. This baby is coming next Tuesday so get ready for it!
    Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
    Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This book was most definitely my favourite Louise Bay book to date. It’s consumed me and I loved every single second of it.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

Landon and Skylar were amazing. This couple captured me from the get go and I was invested from their very first meet. I couldn’t go back now, oh no.

Landon keeps himself to himself, he’s a private guy. After selling his company he’s looking for some time away to just sit and relax like he very much deserves but all that is about
    Sissy's Romance Book Review
    The Wrong Gentleman by Louise Bay is the story of Skylar Anderson and Landon Wolf.
    Landon is ex military who is now working on building his business and has not time for a committed relationship...nor does he want one. Skylar is working to stay focused on her career and not looking back to her terrible past life. Not trusting of most men due to her past, she doesn't focus on relationships. When she gives in to a one night stand then walks away she has no ideal that he will pop up again in her li
    Shayna
    Feb 06, 2019 is currently reading it
    Shelves: arc-review
    PP's Bookshelf
    Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Louise Bay has created a beautiful and majestic escape for us in The Wrong Gentleman. This story is like an exotic adventure. It has thrill and mystery. It has heartbreak and second chance. It has emotion and passion. I loved the rocking journey of Landon and Skylar.

This story has so many elements and layers. The author tied all the loose ends with perfection. Skylar is an efficient chief stewardess who has put her heart under lock and key as life has been unfair to her. Her only aim is to have
    A.M. Hargrove
    Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This book had everything I love in a romance. Louise always delivers... a sexy, broody man, who's also possessive in all the right ways and a woman who needs exactly that. I fell in love with both characters and couldn't put this book down once I started it. It squeezed my heart and had my pulse racing as these two complicated characters found love when they least expected it. 5 deliciously sexy stars.
    Hayley
    Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    As always Louise, a brilliant read!! Landon is a gorgeous, sexy and broody man, he’s also possessive in all the right ways and skylar is a woman who needs just that. Skylar gives off the wrong impression at first, but this is a protective mechanism—she just trying to protect herself from being hurt and her heart from being broken. I loved this from start to finish as always! Highly recommend reading ❤ ...more
    Melissa B
    Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This book quickly became a favorite within the first few chapters of this read. Louise always gives us a story that draws us in and rings out emotions page after page. Landon was sexy, broody and secretive but it comes with the job and that job definitely wasn't supposed to be the gorgeous blonde who caught his eye. Skyler is the gorgeous, passionate hardworking woman that caught the attention of the one man she shouldn't want but can't stop thinking about no matter how hard she tries. The chemi ...more
    Flo Grugel
    Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Oh Landon ticked all my boxes. I loved the 'Summery' feel of this book and Louise Bay wrote so amazingly that I could picture myself on-board with Skylar and Landon.
    The ending made me smile and swoon.
    5 star feel good read.
    Nightbird Novels
    Feb 10, 2019 rated it liked it
    Shelves: arc
    3.5 Stars

After the extremely lucrative sale of his security business, Landon Wolf finds himself with some much needed time off... which lasts all of about half of a day. Tapped to provide surveillance on a luxury yacht, he agrees to go undercover for the season. With his next few months working stretched out before him, Landon sets his sights on a gorgeous blonde for his last night on land...

Skylar Anderson has worked her way up in the yachting business to being head steward, and her latest assi
    Babel
    Romance with a soul. I think this is my favourite kind of romantic read, and LB has created characters who not only entertain but reach out to parts inside you and tug, connect.

It came as a fantastic surprise when this author took me back to the sea world where yatchs reign and rich people are catered to their every whim. It made an impresion on me in one of her previous novels as that hard-working and sophisticated world was exposed so well.

This time, the circumstances go up a level or two. Co
    Donna
    Feb 16, 2019 rated it liked it

Let me start by saying I love the characters, the plot and the outline of the story was very much a winner in my book. But I don't know what happened. Whether it was my frame of mind or not but this book just fell a little flat for me. Now Louise Bay is one of my favourite instant one click authors and I hate that I have this opinion.

The characters are great and I loved Landon he had all his brothers charm but with a burly army way about him. His need to protected was what drew me to h
    Caroline F
    Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Another solid read from one of my favourite authors.

"I barely knew this woman and already I wanted to understand her better - know her. Body and mind."

Landon Wolf is on a break before he starts his new job. However, when an old associate approaches him about an undercover job aboard a yacht, he finds himself unable to decline it. When he finds himself face to face with the hot blonde from the night before on board, his job may not be as easy as he first thought.

"A man like Landon was dangerous.
    Tricia
    Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it

With the Wrong Gentleman, Ms Bay gives us a sweet, gentle, slow burn of a romance. However, I’m sad to say this was a little too much of a slow burn for my personal taste. It’s beautifully written as always, and the main characters were appealing but I would have liked to have seen more depth and a little more passion from them on an emotional level, in order to feel that their connection was anything other than a physical one.

There was a suspenseful element to the story but again, but
    Erin Lewis
    Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    5 star Review The Wrong Gentleman by Louise Bay

Louise Bay you have done it again. I fell for both Landon and Skylar , there was just something about this couple that drew me to them and their story; not to mention the secondary characters have me intrigued.

The story was well written, engaging and it was great to see the growth of both the main characters as the book evolved. There is just so much to love about Ms. Bay’s stories, the characters, the depth and layers that she weaves keep me rivet
    Books Over Sleep
    Shelves: february-2019
    This book was such a GREAT read! I really love Louise Bay’s writing, I was instantly captured in Landon and Skylar’s story. Their chemistry was off the charts and I really enjoyed the brooding, protective character of Landon. Skylar has been through some tough things in her life, she’s closed off and that with reason, because life has seriously given her some sour lemons. I loved the development of their relationship. The way both characters slowly open up to one another felt so genuine and hear ...more
    queen_of_the_books_18
    Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
    The Wrong Gentleman by Louise Bay was my first book by this author and I wasn’t disappointed.

Her writing was beautiful and the book flowed nicely.

I loved Landon, his character was broody and sexy but also caring and loyal. He was a totally swoon worthy Alpha. Skylar was a strong heroine which I loved. She didn’t let anyone deter her from her choices and this made her a very likeable character instantly.
    The chemistry between the pair was off the charts!!

This book is a fun, steamy read that ta
    AJ's book-reMarks
    Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
    What happens when an alfa male come into contact with a beautiful woman? The usual I suspect. However, Skylar Andersen has seen some pretty boys before, and she is not falling for the act. Skylar is out to find her dreams on her terms. What can change her mind? Landon Wolf has been a special agent specialist for his country, has owned his security business and has never fallen for a woman that is until he meets his match at a bar. It’s a fun, flirty read getting us primed for more interesting ch ...more
    Anne Milne
    Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
    This book ticked all my romance boxes I just love it when a book delivers. Landon was that perfect mix of broody sexy alpha with a huge possessive side. Skylar is the epitome of independent woman, I'll admit it took me awhile to take to her but I grew to really like her. The story was well written with engaging characters and easily merged the romance with mystery and danger.

Reviewed By United Indie Book Blog
    Sophie
    Feb 12, 2019 added it
    LANDON IS MY NEW FAVE BAY HERO!

He has dethroned Luke! I loved him so damn much!

And this book! Well it's not to be missed! In fact I would URGE you to read it! It is the perfect feel good romance and an absolute page turner! 5+ Stars!!
    Lauren Luman
    Full review to come
    Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
    Landon is definitely the top Wolf brother! He is broody yes, secretive of course, but he’s also, considerate, passionate, caring and when he opens up he has a love inside of him that runs deep! Of course it takes a strong willed, stubborn woman to being out the softer side of him and boy oh boy Skylar is anything but the norm for this play boy and she definitely makes him work for her respect! Through that mutable admiration a friendship forms and that leads to some very steamy moments that have ...more
    Naughty Mom Story Time
    Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: arcs-reviewed
    The Wrong Gentleman was a beautiful story of finding that special someone when you aren’t looking. Landon and Skylar has wonderful chemistry.

Full review to follow
    Danielle R (Spellbound Stories)
    Love was bullshit. Something people made up to sell greeting cards and wedding venues. I wasn’t interested. I liked certainty, and I could provide that for myself.

I’ve just finished The Wrong Gentleman and OMG! This book was OUTSTANDING. Straight up sexy and entertaining from start to finish--and I couldn’t slap a five-star review on this one quicker!

It was as if Skylar was really two people— the one she showed and the one she hid—and I wanted to uncover both.

Good Lord, I have been liv
    MiDouradoP
    Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    It might be the wrong gentleman, but oh it feels so right!

When I met Skylar on The Ruthless Gentleman, I didn't know exactly what to think of her. Her speech of "I need to find a rich man to marry" didn't charm me, but I had no idea it was only a facade.

After such a sad and traumatic background, she's sworn off men for good and decided to never need anyone else in her life. She was the captain of her life.

But saying that to people might be too personal, so she chose the seeking-for-wealth speech
    READ ME ROMANCE
    Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    The Wrong Gentleman is another wonderful five-star read by Louise Bay. This book is a standalone but features recurring appearances by Hayden Wolf and Avery Walker from The Ruthless Gentleman. Hayden and Landon are British brothers and this book features Landon, who is working undercover security in the South of France.
    He meets Skylar Anderson prior to reporting to work on a luxury yacht and they have a night filled with passion. She is chief stewardess, a job previously held by Avery, and lear
    « previous 1 3 4 next »
    • Intention
    • Break the Day (Midnight Breed, #16)
    • Hollywood Princess
    • Breaking Without You (Fractured Connections, #1)
    • Hot to the Touch (Brotherhood by Fire, #1)
    • Your Lion Eyes (Alphaville, #2)
    • Fatal Reckoning (Fatal, #14)
    • Knight Awakening (Scorpius Syndrome #6)
    • Best Laid Plans
    • Tinsel (Lark Cove, #4)
    • Lost and Found (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #2)
    • Dirty Ink (Wicked Ink Chronicles #4)
    • Chasing Fire (Colorado High Country, #7; I-Team, #9)
    • Shadow Warrior (Shadow #4)
    • Piece of My Heart (Rough Riders Legacy, #2)
    • The Promise (Neighbor from Hell, #10)
    • Worth Fighting For (Warrior Fight Club, #3.5; Big Sky, #4.3)
    • The View from Alameda Island
    USA Today bestselling author, Louise Bay writes sexy, contemporary romance novels - the kind she likes to read. Her books include the novels Faithful and Hopeful, The Empire State Series, Parisian Nights, Promised Nights, Indigo Nights, King of Wall Street, Duke of Manhattan, The British Knight, The Ruthless Gentleman and The Earl of London.

Ruined by bonk-busters and sexy mini-series of the eighti