Start by marking “The Wrong Gentleman” as Want to Read:

The Wrong Gentleman

I’m an all-or-nothing man—100 percent focused on whatever has my attention.

First it was serving my country in the Special Forces. Then it was building my business. Right now it’s the hot blonde at the bar who’s about to become another notch on my bedpost.

But women never keep my attention for more than a night.

Until I peel off Skylar Anderson’s clothes and her mask starts
ebook, 1st Edition
Expected publication: February 19th 2019

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Feb 19, 2019
    Enter for a chance to win 1 of 3 signed paperback copies of THE WRONG GENTLEMAN by Louise Bay

Landon Wolf thinks Skylar Anderson is exactly like every

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 3 copies available, 1376 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Jan 23 - Feb 18, 2019

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about The Wrong Gentleman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wrong Gentleman

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

COVER REVEAL!

Stand-alone.
    Release: February 19, 2019
    Blurb:
    I’m an all-or-nothing man—100 percent focused on whatever has my attention.
    But women never keep my attention for more than a night.
    Until I peel off Skylar Anderson’s clothes and her mask starts to crumble, showing me glimpses of the girl she’s hiding. She’s fu
    Louise Bay
    Jan 16, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
    Landon Wolf thinks Skylar Anderson is exactly like every other blonde he's taken to bed. He soon finds out he couldn't be more wrong.

Apple Exclusive ebook Preorder: https://apple.co/2M0J0qT

Paperback Preorder: https://amzn.to/2CZzTEe

photo TWG.Day5_zpsu1p5rlu5.jpg
    Shayna
    Feb 06, 2019 is currently reading it
    Shelves: arc-review
    Flo Grugel
    Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Oh Landon ticked all my boxes. I loved the 'Summery' feel of this book and Louise Bay wrote so amazingly that I could picture myself on-board with Skylar and Landon.
    The ending made me smile and swoon.
    5 star feel good read.
    ~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
    Feb 07, 2019 marked it as to-read
    Shelves: arc
    PP's Bookshelf
    Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Louise Bay has created a beautiful and majestic escape for us in The Wrong Gentleman. This story is like an exotic adventure. It has thrill and mystery. It has heartbreak and second chance. It has emotion and passion. I loved the rocking journey of Landon and Skylar.

This story has so many elements and layers. The author tied all the loose ends with perfection. Skylar is an efficient chief stewardess who has put her heart under lock and key as life has been unfair to her. Her only aim is to have
    Melissa B
    Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This book quickly became a favorite within the first few chapters of this read. Louise always gives us a story that draws us in and rings out emotions page after page. Landon was sexy, broody and secretive but it comes with the job and that job definitely wasn't supposed to be the gorgeous blonde who caught his eye. Skyler is the gorgeous, passionate hardworking woman that caught the attention of the one man she shouldn't want but can't stop thinking about no matter how hard she tries. The chemi ...more
    Sophie
    Feb 12, 2019 added it
    LANDON IS MY NEW FAVE BAY HERO!

He has dethroned Luke! I loved him so damn much!

And this book! Well it's not to be missed! In fact I would URGE you to read it! It is the perfect feel good romance and an absolute page turner! 5+ Stars!!
    Naughty Mom Story Time
    Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: arcs-reviewed
    The Wrong Gentleman was a beautiful story of finding that special someone when you aren’t looking. Landon and Skylar has wonderful chemistry.

Full review to follow
    Nightbird Novels
    Feb 10, 2019 rated it liked it
    Shelves: arc
    3.5 Stars

After the extremely lucrative sale of his security business, Landon Wolf finds himself with some much needed time off... which lasts all of about half of a day. Tapped to provide surveillance on a luxury yacht, he agrees to go undercover for the season. With his next few months working stretched out before him, Landon sets his sights on a gorgeous blonde for his last night on land...

Skylar Anderson has worked her way up in the yachting business to being head steward, and her latest assi
    Tanja Kezmic
    Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: omgreads
    It's been a while for me since my last Louise Bay book and I’m so glad I got to chance to read this story because it reminded me how much I enjoy reading her books.

This was a fun, quick, hot and steamy story filled with just enough drama to keep you at the edge of the seat egger to see how the story would unfold. I liked Landon and his humble personality. To be honest at first I didn't like Skyler with her list what a dream man is for her. But as their relationship started to develop I got to
    Bibliophile  Chloe
    Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    The Wrong Gentleman is going to take you on an amazing adventure! From London, to Ohio to the beautiful Mediterranean.  Ms. Bay weaves magic in her words and brings you there!

This is the story of Skylar and Landon, two people who are not who they appear to be.  One building walls to protect themselves, the other building up a b web of lies for a the protection of lives.

This story made me stop and think.  The dialogue between Skylar and Landon was insightful and thoughtful.  It's a thinking gal
    Erin Lewis
    5 star Review The Wrong Gentleman by Louise Bay

Louise Bay you have done it again. I fell for both Landon and Skylar , there was just something about this couple that drew me to them and their story; not to mention the secondary characters have me intrigued.

The story was well written, engaging and it was great to see the growth of both the main characters as the book evolved. There is just so much to love about Ms. Bay’s stories, the characters, the depth and layers that she weaves keep me rivet
    Katie
    Shelves: 5-star
    By Louise Bay
    5 stars
    Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Book Blog

Louise Bay is one of my favourite authors and I always really look forward to her new releases and The Wrong Gentleman was another wonderful story from her. I loved Landon and Skylar and enjoyed every second of their story. Skylar was one of those characters who you instantly like, she had a clear vision for her future and she wasn’t going to let anyone sway her form it – that is until she meets Landon – a
    A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
    I did enjoy reading this well written story. As always Louise Bay writes great, flowing prose, which makes for a good read.

The characters are very likeable. Landon with his strong, driven personality. Who takes any task he is doing very seriously, nothing makes him waver from his course. I really liked him, I liked his kindness and loyalty. Skylar is chef stewardess on a private yacht and she does her job to the absolute best of her ability. I loved the way she used her job to give her the stab
    Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
    **3.5 Stars**

You can’t always worship every book an author writes, and I’m a bit sad to say that this one didn’t quite hit the mark for me, especially loving what Louise usually writes.

TWG follows in the footsteps of TRG, and I think it was possibly the fact it was to similar, that it stopped me feeling that buzz in my bones a good story brings.

Although Landon & Skylar’s story was an easy read, I felt I was always looking for that bit extra. A bit extra suspense, a bit extra emotion, a bit e
    Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
    Landon is definitely the top Wolf brother! He is broody yes, secretive of course, but he’s also, considerate, passionate, caring and when he opens up he has a love inside of him that runs deep! Of course it takes a strong willed, stubborn woman to being out the softer side of him and boy oh boy Skylar is anything but the norm for this play boy and she definitely makes him work for her respect! Through that mutable admiration a friendship forms and that leads to some very steamy moments that have ...more
    Tara -Sexy Book Divas
    Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Such a beautiful story. Both Landon and Skyler aren’t looking for love. Skyler likes to tell everyone that she is looking for a rich husband. But that’s not really the case. She’s just trying to protect herself and her heart from getting hurt. Landon is an ex army guy. Who recently sold him private security company. One of his military buddies asks him to help him out in an undercover job. They end up being on the new crew together for a yacht. From there their story really starts.

There were ti
    Robyn Corcoran
    Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Wow..if he’s the Wrong Gentleman then I will have him!

Landon is one sexy, alpha male who is extremely protective. Given his SAS and security business background that’s understandable. Skylar is one very focused gorgeous young woman who is in no way looking for a man, any man.

This fast paced, easy to read story will certainly entertain you, well it did me. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it and found the characters relatable and easy to like, even the ‘baddy’- Walt.

Some beautiful scenery
    Lynn
    Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    What a great love story! Landon and Skylar were not looking for love. Skylar has protected her heart because of past tragedy in her life. Landon was just happy in his life and never had time for relationships or love.
    Their journey was one of a wonderful connection of truly caring for another person. And putting that person above yourself no matter what- to protect them!
    The relationships of all the characters were well written. Skylar was a wonderful character who really struggled until she reali
    Melanie Kulpa-Effnert
    Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Awwwwww....such a sweet story! I like everything about it. Steamy, sexy, funny and wonderful world building and amazing characters!
    Landon is just my type of guy. Doesn’t know how deep he can feel and does it so effortlessly. And Skylar, she’s so strong and independent but also so vulnerable and jaded. Their really the perfect match made in heaven.
    To have Avery and Hayden in it was the ice on the cake.
    There isn’t one book I didn’t like by Louise Bay and I was so excited about this one. She absol
    Charity Chimni
    Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Neither Landon or Skyler were looking for love, but it came around and bit them in the ass anyway. Even through secrets and hidden pasts Landon and Skyler had a connection neither could deny. I enjoyed watching their romance bloom and the walls come down. Full of passion, trusting yourself, protecting the ones you love, and love. It was great to see Hayden and Avery again. Now August needs her HEA!
    Jenny
    Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Such a beautiful story! I love Landon and Skyler. Skyler was a little annoying a few times but overall she was a good character. Landon or Skyler were not looking for love. Landon had an important job and Skyler had a bad past. They worked together yachting. Things are not always as they seem or are they, hmm. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK!
    *Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*
    Heather andrews
    Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Skylar likes to shower her man with compliments, "she nodded and stepped forward. “You have a really nice ****s.” I chuckled and she looked up at me, a small smile on her face." Landon is also one for showering his woman with compliments, “well, you’re excellent at a lot of things,” I said. “Naked things. Dressed things. Eating curry.” I liked this book, I fell in love with Landon.
    Madeleine East
    Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Landon Wolf is the wrong gentleman that you would hope to meet at the right time. Landon meets this beautiful woman, Skylar Anderson who he assumes it's like every other woman. Little does he know she's not. Yet another beautiful read by the talented Louise Bay.
    Anne Dawson (Bookaholics Reading Haven)
    Another fantastic book from Louise 😃
    Danielle R (Spellbound Stories)
    Excellent book! Full RTC
    Karen
    Skylar and Landon.
    Happily Mary After
    Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Another swoony Louise Bay hero! Full rec on Frolic to follow soon.
    • Intention
    • Break the Day (Midnight Breed, #16)
    • Hollywood Princess
    • Breaking Without You (Fractured Connections, #1)
    • Hot to the Touch (Brotherhood by Fire, #1)
    • Your Lion Eyes (Alphaville, #2)
    • Fatal Reckoning (Fatal, #14)
    • Knight Awakening (Scorpius Syndrome #6)
    • Best Laid Plans
    • Tinsel (Lark Cove, #4)
    • Lost and Found (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #2)
    • Dirty Ink (Wicked Ink Chronicles #4)
    • Chasing Fire (Colorado High Country, #7; I-Team, #9)
    • Shadow Warrior (Shadow #4)
    • Piece of My Heart (Rough Riders Legacy, #2)
    • The Promise (Neighbor from Hell, #10)
    • Worth Fighting For (Warrior Fight Club, #3.5; Big Sky, #4.3)
    • The View from Alameda Island
    USA Today bestselling author, Louise Bay writes sexy, contemporary romance novels - the kind she likes to read. Her books include the novels Faithful and Hopeful, The Empire State Series, Parisian Nights, Promised Nights, Indigo Nights, King of Wall Street, Duke of Manhattan, The British Knight, The Ruthless Gentleman and The Earl of London.

Ruined by bonk-busters and sexy mini-series of the eighti