Start by marking “Bad Moon Rising (Dark-Hunter #18; Were-Hunter #4; Hellchaser #2)” as Want to Read:
Bad Moon Rising (Dark-Hunter #18; Were-Hunter #4; Hellchaser #2)

Bad Moon Rising

(Dark-Hunter #17)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  25,799 ratings  ·  1,017 reviews
Prepare to enter a world full of richly imagined mythology — a world where dark and dangerous heroes fight to protect us.

Prepare to enter an endless battle.
Prepare to lose yourself...

Fang Kattalakis isn't just a wolf. He is the brother of two of the most powerful members of the Omegrion: the ruling council that enforces the laws of the Were-Hunters. And when war erupts amo
Published August 4th 2009 by Piatkus Books

To ask other readers questions about Bad Moon Rising, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Moon Rising

·  25,799 ratings  ·  1,017 reviews

Ana O
“You are the best part of me”

post-33184-0-1446120452-34612_thumb

Fang

www_slikaaa

Aimee

tumblr_mg8c5w_QVew1rgqudyo1_500

Spoilers. Well color me surprised. Dang. I've actually given a shapeshifter romance five stars. Brace yourselves, the world is ending soon.

The main characters were introduced in previous books. But, rest assured, this can be read as a stand-alone. The book is about Fang Kattalakis, a shapeshifting wolf and Hellchaser, and Aimee Peltier, the darling of the Peltier clan. Fang and Aimee share a forbidden love. I mean, they're not even the same species.
Alex is The Romance Fox
 photo download_zpsqybis4or.jpg
This is one of my favorites in this series……loved the book title!!!!

Okay, that’s not the only thing I loved about Fang & Aimee’s love story!!! They are one of my fav characters in the fabulous world that the author has created.

Were-Wolf Fang Katallakis……….
 photo fang-145x145_zpsx5sf0o32.jpg
black sheep of the famly, he travels the world as a loner, drifting through life, the only pleasure he feels is when he’s taking down his enemies.

Were-Bear Aimee Peltier…..
 photo aimee-145x145_zpssrr9lffq.jpg
sassy, lovable daughter of the powerful Peltier Bear Clan

Havin
Sophia Triad
Fang Kattalakis (Katagaria wolf) and Aimee Peltier (Katagaria bear, but (view spoiler))

The wolf and the bear. A forbidden love between two species that do not mix.

The love story between these two has started in book ‘Night Play’ (Book 6 in the Dark-Hunterverse, when Fang’s brother Vane met his mate Bride) really early in the series and has continued through all the rest of the books until ‘Bad Moon Rising’.

This book is actually for the most part a recap of
Gavin
Dec 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
I delayed picking up Bad Moon Rising for more than a year after finishing Dream Warrior because I'd been loving the fact that the DH series had switched focus from the regular characters like dark-hunters, were-hunters, and humans to more high powered characters such as dream-hunters, daimons, demons, and even Gods. With Bad Moon Rising being Fang and Aimee's story it seemed a return to the regular old were-hunters stories and I was not super enthused for that after reading Stryker and Cratus's ...more
Alp
3.75/5

Not my favorite, but still overall happy with the plot.

When I picked up this book, I was so excited that I finally got around to reading Fang and Aimee's story. I went into the book with very high expectations, but unfortunately, it turned out to be something opposite of what I was hoping it would be, not with the whole story but just some parts of it. And that made me a little sad. I didn't say or mean that it was bad or disappointing or anything. The romance between them just wasn't the
Jilly
I'm being generous with my stars tonight because it's almost Christmas. What the hell. Also, I have loved Fang and Aimee for a long time and have been waiting for their story.

Yes, the guy's name is Fang. That wasn't a typo. I think his mom wanted to name him after her favorite astronaut drink, but had a lisp...

He's a werewolf, so this is a photo of his actual mother while caroling one Christmas.

There was definitely no insta-love here. These two have been interested in each other for years, but t
Louise
Feb 22, 2013 rated it really liked it

...the hardest
ones to love are always the ones who
need it most."

dayum I just want to give them all a hug and crawl inside the book:)

Corrine
Throughout the series, it was pretty much a given that Aimee and Fang would end up together, and they finally did! However, the path to true love never runs smoothly, and our intrepid heroes have to endure much to reach their HEA.

This book definitely isn't a stand-alone, but really the only ones you need to read to understand what's going on in this book are Night Play and Unleash the Night. On top of revisiting a lot of the favorite characters (okay, all of the characters; was that really neces
CC
Ok - this book was a hot mess. Some good, some bad.

The book covered YEARS. Many years! Which was very confusing at times since it was not always clear. Most of the book took place during a time period already covered in other books. Many of the events and some if the conversations were already in other books. So for me it was boring at times. Sometimes it was interesting seeing the "other side" of a scene or convo, but mostly I was bored.

IMO, this is not a romance. There is very little romance
Miss Kim
Sep 11, 2008 rated it really liked it
Whew! I was happy with Bad Moon Rising, and kind of surprised. The last couple books in this series have kind of been lacking. I’ve been anticipating Fang and Aimee’s romance for months.

I was really interested in getting to know the Peltier bears. They’ve been mentioned so many times, but we really don’t know much about them. Since we know Fang is wolf, and Aimee is bear, how will they be able to be together? Is their a chance the Fates would make them mates?

The book starts a few years back, pr
Grecia Robles
Aug 04, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
** 2 STARS**

BORED BORED BORED

La mayor parte de este libro fue aburrido, no me gustó hasta el de Styker me divirtió más, tal vez porque ODIO los retellings y casi la mitad del libro ya lo sabíamos pero no los vuelen a contar aunque con el punto de vista de los protagonistas, pero aun así fue aburrido porque la historia comienza desde el libro de Talon, pasando por el de Vane, siguiendo con el de Wren pero nunca me di cuenta cuando llegamos a la época actual.

Pero lo que más odié y eso fue el m
Yodamom
4.5
One of my favorite if the series. Love Fang, and the bears. I am once again hooked on tis series
AJ
Jul 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fang and Aimee… FINALLY!!!

Their relationship between the hotheaded, sarcastic wolf and sweet, funloving bear has been hinted at in other books of the series, and now, finally we get their full story, and oh my God, was it intense! I can’t believe everything they went through! In all of the mentions of Fang and Aimee together in other books, there has always been this sense of forbidden love about them, and now, given the chance to get inside their heads and see their story play out, do we realis
♥  Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness

Dare I say that I enjoyed this book just as much as Acherons? I think YES!

I think Ms. Kenyon did a most amazing job of telling Fang and Aimee's story. It was great how we got to see their relationship develop and how all those little snippets of the two of them from previous book were all worked into this one.

I had no idea that they knew each other before Fang was bought into Sanctuary and that Aimee was the one who saved him. That was a complete left fie
Thyago | MrsMargotBlog
A paranormal love story that brings us two protagonists with strong personality and easily to fall in our graces, we are led to cheer for them from the first to the last page.
We can delight in all the moments lived by them, the provocations, the games, the caresses and all the romantic moments, the attraction and the impediment of something happening between them. The forbidden love that is being lived in secret.
And this story also brings us the love for the fami
Carla Victor-rawson
Jul 15, 2009 rated it it was ok
I have been waiting for " Bad Moon Rising " with anticipation for a while to finally read the story of Fang Kattalakis ( wolf ) and Aimee Peliteir ( Bear )with the expectation it would be a type of Romeo & Juliet story,and was so thilled, me and a few of my friends treked down to where she was signing the new release.
I have very mixed feelings about this book after reading it, in fact I was disappointed with the story as a whole. SK is a wonderful writer so she had me reading untill the very
Krista (I remember you, Min) (Critical)
Sara Kate
Aww I loved Amy and Fang's story. Loved this Were-hunter story. Had all the elements you would want in a story. SK really is so talented in her writing. She probably one of my favorite authors for PNR.
Sofia Teixeira
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sherrilyn Kenyon, a rainha do paranormal. Desde o primeiro dia em que a li, em Janeiro de 2010, que fiquei com a sensação que estava perante uma das escritas com maior desenvoltura e inteligência na forma como apresentava e fazia evoluir tantos os personagens como o enredo global que os vais ligando uns aos outros. Sendo este o décimo oitavo romance que leio dela, já bateu qualquer record de autor mais lido por mim e nem sempre sou uma leitora fácil. Mais, acho que manter uma linha condutora dur ...more
Rebekah
This book was not as good as the others. I feel that she needed to have a better proof reader, to catch all the time lapses and other issues I felt wear in this book. She failed to mention Katrina as well as keep a accurate time table during the story. Fang and Aimee's story starts in '03 and doesn't concluede until '09, that is 5 years worth of story line including the very BIG issue of Katrina which the author completely skipped. Didn't even mention. Not counting Fury mating, "Hello" when did ...more
Tessa Teevan
May 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reread-- January 2016
Esther
3.5

There were a lot of different subplots and characters, made this story/romance garbled at times as well as I wavered in my interest of the outcome.

Denise Lancaster
Hace bastante que no leía un libro de esta autora, y debo decir que tal vez cuando hice las reviews de todos los libros de ésta saga que leí hasta ahora (que son bastantes), fui muy generosa con el rating que les di (no a todos, pero a algunos de los libros), por eso se podría decir que mi manera de "calificar" a estos libros es distinto de como calificaría a un libro normalmente.

Habiendo dicho eso, quiero decir que tenía muchas expectativas respecto a la historia de Fang y Aimee. Desde el libr
Mojca
Another great installment in the Dark-/Dream-/Were-Hunter saga!

The story of Aimee, Fang and their impossible love has been long in the making, from the almost very beginning of the series, but it's been definitely worth the wait.

As much as this was mostly a solid paranormal romance, Kenyon-style, of course, I loved the fact she decided to delve a little deeper than the usual Daimon/Dark-Hunter/Were-Hunter dealings.
We've wondered if it was at all possible for two different species of Weres to "mi
Valentina
This wasn't a bad read, but not what I expected.
The world of Dark-Hunters/Were-Hunters changed so much from what it was like in the first ten books, that it sometimes feels like I'm reading a totally different series.
That's what I don't like.
Even if I liked Thor's character, and wanted to know about him more, I feel like it was too much. Like he didn't belong in this world. Or shouldn't belong. Because every time I think I understand who is who and who is more powerful than who, Sherrilyn Ken
Sacha
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Este livro é prequela, sequela, história independente....Tanta coisa! Já fazia imenso tempo que não lia nada do mundo de Sherrilyn Kenyon e oh, como este livro deu para matar saudades de imensas personagens! E tantas reviravoltas aconteceram... Agora já só mal posso esperar pelo seguinte livro.
Joana V.
Mar 30, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: meus
Review completa: https://pepitamagica.blogspot.pt/2016...

Full review: https://pepitamagica.blogspot.pt/2016...

(...)
Gostei da história mitológica que está na base de cada personagem, bem-criada como sempre.

O universo deste livro é talvez um pouco diferente, pois trata não exactamente dos predadores da noite, apesar de eles aparecerem no livro, mas antes dos predadores do Homem. Fang é um predador do Homem que se transforma em lobo e quando ele e os seus irmãos vão ao Santuário, um bar em que tod
mlady_rebecca
Aimee and Fang's story - and the thickest one since "Acheron".

One of my favorite Dark-Hunter novels so far. The romance with this one stretched over a long period of time, therefore you were more invested in their happily ever after. It was also nice to see the rewind and earlier events in the series retold from Fang's point of view.

Makes me want to reread Vane's story, and maybe Wren's and Fury's. Was Fury's story a short? I've lost track.

Great read. I still say Sherrilyn Kenyon is the queen o
Leah
Kenyons Minions: Bad Moon Rising BOTM 20 35 Jan 22, 2015 07:03AM
vashikaran specialist in germany 91-9815432022 1 6 Oct 19, 2014 04:27AM
!...LOVE problem.??.... solution Baba ji+91-9928053028 1 11 Feb 10, 2014 05:58AM
ViUTiFuLL=LOVE VASHIKARAN 91+9636595333 SPECIALIST BABA JI 1 6 Feb 04, 2014 09:37AM
Harekashara**09636595333 Love Problem Solution Baba Ji 1 5 Feb 04, 2014 09:32AM
does vashikaran work +91-9636595333** 1 6 Feb 04, 2014 09:26AM
fast~~vashikaran specialist baba ji +91-9636595333 1 3 Feb 04, 2014 09:24AM
  • Midnight Pleasures (Wild Wulfs of London #0.5; Dream-Hunter #0.5)
  • Tapestry (de Piaget, #8.5; de Piaget/MacLeod, #8.5; Were-Hunter, #0.5; Entire Dark-Hunterverse, #1.5; Dark-Hunterverse, #2; Highlander, #8)
  • Knight of Darkness (Lords of Avalon, #2)
  • The Darkest Secret (Lords of the Underworld #7)
  • Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6)
  • Dark Needs at Night's Edge (Immortals After Dark, #5)
  • Dark Dreamers (Dark #6.5; Dirk & Steele #4)
  • Pleasure (Shadowdwellers, #3)
  • Desire Unchained (Demonica #2)
  • Atlantis Unleashed (Warriors of Poseidon,  #3)
Official Author site
Official Black Hat Society site
Official Witch of Endor site
Official Lords of Avalon site
Official Facebook site

New York Times and international bestselling author Sherrilyn Kenyon is a regular at the #1 spot. With legions of fans known as Meny

Dark-Hunter (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • Night Pleasures (Dark-Hunter, #1)
  • Night Embrace (Dark-Hunter, #2)
  • Dance with the Devil (Dark-Hunter #3)
  • Kiss of the Night (Dark-Hunter, #4)
  • Night Play (Dark-Hunter #5, Were-Hunter #1)
  • Seize the Night (Dark-Hunter, #6)
  • Sins of the Night (Dark-Hunter #7)
  • Unleash the Night (Dark Hunter, #8; Were-Hunter, #2)
  • Dark Side of the Moon (Dark-Hunter #9, Were-Hunter #3)
  • The Dream Hunter (Dark-Hunter #10, Dream-Hunter #1)
“Old enough to know better, pissed enough not to care. (Jaden)” 1024 likes
“Simi? What was it you told me once about families?
We have three kinds of family. Those we are born to, those who are born to us, and those we let into our hearts.”
810 likes