Start by marking “Fighting For Our Forever (Beaumont: Next Generation #4)” as Want to Read:
Fighting For Our Forever (Beaumont: Next Generation #4)

Fighting For Our Forever

(Beaumont: Next Generation #4)

The members of Sinful Distraction are living their best life as they travel around the country on the heels of 4225 West’s sold-out tour. Unfortunately for drummer, Ajay Ballard, that means a stop at the county jail after he’s arrested for an outstanding warrant – one he didn’t even know about. With an overzealous judge, Ajay’s forced to hang out in his hometown longer tha ...more
Published April 30th 2019

Start your review of Fighting For Our Forever (Beaumont: Next Generation #4)
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
description
Fighting For Our Forever is the fourth book in the Beaumont Series - Next Generation series by Heidi McLaughlin. I’ve read all four books in this series and I have to say, this one is my most absolute favorite! So much sweetness!!!

One thing I appreciate about Heidi McLaughlin’s writing and storytelling is the fact that she focuses more on the relationship and how it plays out and less on the sexy time scenes. Sometimes I’m in the mood for and crave a really sweet and innocent romance and this o
Novel Grounds
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it

I Love Heidi's writing. I only started reading her books recently, but I am addicted. I love that not only does she write fun and complex characters, but she can emotionally ground you page after page.

This might be a new binge trend for me. I now need all her novels.
But let us start with the fact that I LOVE band reads. LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I read this one as a standalone, which you can, but I totally went back and grabbed all the rest now. Lol. SOOOO I would say buy the other 3.

Ajay a
Darcy
I was really so so on this one for most of it, didn't really care for Jamie, she came off as spoiled to me. But the last third of the book is where things shone. I liked that both Ajay and Jamie had people around them that cared and pushed them, that when faced with a choice of life together again both reached for it. It made the ending all the better because they worked for it.
Karen
May 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Oh, gosh. I found this to be a bit kooky....toliet paper warrant/jail time???
Then the sentence and divorce not filed....weird.
Not my cuppa tea but I stand by Heidi's books normally!!
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

When Jameson's (Whiskey) first and only love comes back to town, she knows she'll eventually have to face the man who tore her heart into a million little pieces. But she'll put it off as long as she can because she really, really doesn't want to see him again.

Ajay has never gotten over his true love, his Whiskey. And it hurts even more knowing he's the one who broke her, who broke them, but he was doing what he thought was best for their situation when he let her go. Now that he's stuck in
Yoneidis Martín Martínez
Sascha
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
3 1/2

I enjoyed Fighting for Our Forever by Heidi McLaughlin for the most part. As a second-chance love trope, it maintained my interest and the characters, especially Ajay as a non-egotistical rock star, and Evelyn as Jameson’s daughter, were particularly good. I also have to admit that I loved Logan, Jameson’s boyfriend, an upstanding Marine who gets shipped out and who Evelyn adores. I am on the fence regarding Jamie.

This is just the pleasant kind of romance that you can see yourself reading a
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fighting For Our Forever is a great read! Heidi is one of my one click authors so I went into this not knowing much about the story and I totally loved it. Fighting For Our Forever is now my favorite book by Heidi. Fighting For Our Forever is book 4 in the Beaumont: Next Generation series. I have read all the books in the Beaumont: Next Generation series but I think you would be okay reading this one as a standalone.

Ajay is the drummer for Sinful Distraction and they are touring with 4225 West.
Sassy Southern
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fighting for our Forever was a fun, second chance at love story. I absolutely loved these characters and was on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what had happened between them to cause them each so much pain.

Jamie and Ajay were high school sweethearts. Ajay had dreams to make it big in the music industry and Jamie was right there to support him. When life doesn't go as planned the two of them end up going their separate ways but both are always thinking about the one that got away.

Now,
Jill M
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet and romantic second chance romance to pull on the heart strings. Heidi weaves a little of the past with the present to give us Ajay and Whiskey’s love story. Their story is a journey filled with bumps along the way but it’s a journey you’ll want to take. This story is filled with humor and romance and lots of 4225 West clan moments to warm the heart.
Liz
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A sweet addition to this great series. Loved it.
Teresasloveosbooks
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
, I had the pleasure of reading an ARC of this incredible book 📚for a honest Review. I absolutely loved it. The banter between the characters the storyline everything about it was absolutely amazing! Whiskey is my favorite Character she’s a pistol. 5 Star Review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
#Amazon by: Author Heidi McLaughlin 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚 #HeidiIsAOutstandingWriter
Sarah Nickles
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't love Whiskey (Jamie is her real name) & Ajay's story enough.

Fighting For Our Forever is a must read. Heidi's writing pulls you into whiskey and Ajay's world and makes you feel like you are part of their story. Their story has you feeling every emotion and the twists keep you on the edge of your seat.

I am so happy that their love got a second despite everything they went through separately and together.

Thank you Heidi for this beautiful second chance at love story and for keeping the Beau
SoBeA
Apr 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Solid read, but could’ve used more fleshing out imo....

The heroes make shift family accepts the heroine super easily, and he goes hot and cold a few times with out enough explanation. Him changing his mind, deciding yes he does want to try things with theheroine seemingly came out of nowhere.

Beth (FebruaryFilly)
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: library, audiobook, 2019
Jennifer Pierson
The totally brilliant & amazing Heidi McLaughlin is one of my favorite authors, so I never read the blurbs of her books before I read them anymore, which means that I had no idea what or who Fighting For Our Forever was about, just knew I would be wrecked, and love it. Of course, I wasn't disappointed in Whiskey & Ajay's story, as I was completely wrecked, and totally in love! They met when they were kids, fell in love, were together, then life's choices happened and hearts were broken. Neither ...more
Erica
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fighting for Our Forever is a feelgood second chance story.
I'm a sucker for second chances and if there was ever a couple deserving of it it would be Ajay and Jameson.
High school sweethearts whose lives went in different directions, well one of them anyway, their relationship ended badly.
When Ajay returns to his hometown both of their worlds are going to be rocked.
Jameson has secrets an oddly enough a secret she inadvertently kept from herself that affects Ajay as well.
Her life hasn't been a be
Jackie
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s always great to see Liam, Harrison and Katelyn. And Liam and Harrison are always funny by this book is about Ajay and Jamie and Evelyn. This is sort of like Liam’s story but different.
Evelyn is the cutest, she’s like a little adult.
I loved how Ajay calls Jamie, Whiskey. He’s the only one that calls her that.
I love the little glimpse into the past we got and why Ajay and Jamie are where they are when they see each other again. Ajay has loved Whiskey for so long and so much that he had to
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
Fighting For Our Forever was a wonderfully written second chance romance. It was a sweet story that tugged at my heart strings. Ajay and Jameson were made for each other if only they can find their way back to each other.

When they were younger Ajay and Jameson were inseparable they started out as the best of friends but that soon turned into more. Ajay had a dream of pursuing a music career and when he left Jameson behind and headed to Nashville with the promise of returning to her in just a few
Joli
Rating 4.5/5

FIGHTING FOR OUR FOREVER brought back so many of the FOREVER MY GIRL feelings with the story of Ajay and Jameson (aka Whiskey) and it reminded me just why I love this series so much. It's the second chance love story that makes you believe true love is worth fighting for.

Ajay and Whiskey were childhood friends who experienced a young love that was so much more that both of them could handle. Wanting a better life for his love, Ajay sets out to make a name for himself with his music.
Jade Davis
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in the series! I loved seeing the rest of the characters also in the book. The gang back together!

I loved Ajay’s story!! I was so excited to read the book when I heard about it.

Ajay and Whiskey were childhood sweethearts. They were from the small town and got married young. Ajay left to find work in the the town being a drummer. He eventually found work but didn’t come back to his hometown as he felt he had to make a living.

Meanwhile in his hometown Whisky grew up. To get o
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Just when his career as a drummer in an up and coming band seems to be taking off, Ajay's past comes back to haunt him when his tour bus gets pulled over in his hometown and he is arrested on trumped up charges. Of course the father of the only woman he ever loved and lost just happens to be the sheriff. Will this sudden stay in the town he wanted to forget bring him and Jameson back together? Or will his Whiskey girl once again be put on the back burner to his career? And watch out for the trut ...more
Lissette
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ajay Ballard never imagined how hard it would be to walk away from Whiskey so long ago. In his mind, he'd been doing her a favor. She was better off without him. Imagine his surprise when he comes face-to-face with her once more. Despite the years, she's as beautiful as ever. Granted, she has secrets. So does he. Nevertheless, he'll do everything possible to make things work between them.

A bittersweet love story, we're presented with Ajay's plight. He's a man who's had to live with the decisions
Mary Keiser
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whiskey Girl

I really fell for this second chance story and I especially enjoyed the characters. I absolutely love when an author is able to provide some of the backstory without taking away from the present story but providing the most beneficial information to paint the picture for the reader, that's how this story unfolds for me. Ajay and Jamie have so much history but it's full of heartache, pain and broken promises, I was really invested in their journey and was hoping these two would find
Tina
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Back in Quinn's book I guessed things were not over between Ajay and Jamie.
It seemed a little extreme that Jamie's father would be holding such a grudge years later that he'd orchestrate an elaborate arrest. Especially when it was his daughter that actually did the crime.
The forgotten to file divorce papers added an interesting dimension to their relationship.
I wasn't surprised there was a child, though it was refreshing that it wasn't a band members child.
It was slightly irritating how Ajay jus
Maria Angie Mendoza
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
A perfect mix of drama and fun.
This is Book 4 in the Beaumont Series, the Next Generation. I had not read any of the other books in this series and I had no problem enjoying it as a standalone. There was a point where characters from previous books made cameo appearances but it didn’t take away from understanding the story.
The arriving was spot on and the characters were well developed and likable.
Heartfelt and heart wrenching Ajay and Jameson were high school sweethearts who went their separat
karen
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love all the. Beaumont series. I love the way everyone is family and takes care of each other. Young love gone so wrong while trying to protect Whiskey from a hard life on the road while he was trying to make it in music broke their hearts for many years.
Thank goodness a father’s vengeance along with crooked judge brings Ajay to Bailey even though the band bus was just driving through.
A distraught and Broken hearted Whiskey never filed divorce papers and a judge not granting a divorce for 90
michelle Shelly
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is one of those books that your heart cries for. Two people who have loved each other forever drift apart and you desperately want them to find their way back to each other. It’s more than a second chance read it’s an ever lasting love read.

Ajay and Jamie are wonderful characters, of course we know Ajay but Jamie and her cute as a button daughter Evelyn are new to us. Their love has spanned time and is still as strong as it was years before. Yes this book has tears and heartbreak but it als
Amber Boyd
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yes!! All the yeses for this story in the Beaumont world from Heidi McLaughlin! Second chance romances are my jam, and Ajay’s story with Whiskey is the ultimate second chance. With all the feels that I’ve come to expect from Heidi’s writing, the weaving of past and present to tell how first love turned to heartache and then a new chance was sooo satisfying. I loved how Ajay has been adopted essentially by the James’ and 4225 West clan; all our favorite folks appear as well. I loved Whiskey aka J ...more
Phyllis Smith
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Heidi McLaughlin said she was going to write Beaumont: Next Generation, I was skeptical for two reasons. 1) I adore the original Beaumont series and I'm protective of them! 2) I was afraid the stories would get watered down in a sense. BUT... I was oh so wrong! I love the Next Generation books. And Ajay & Jamie (Whiskey) are freaking incredible. I adore their love and their chemistry. I was constantly cheering them on. And Evelyn is adorable! I love how Heidi has intertwined the parents sto ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dance With Me (With Me In Seattle, #12)
  • The One for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #3)
  • Fight for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #2)
  • Always Enough (Meet Me in Montana, #2)
  • Needing Forever Volume #1 (The Rocker Universe)
  • Loving Violet (Rockers' Legacy, #4)
  • Behind the Plate (The Boys of Baseball #2)
  • Best I've Ever Had (Sea Breeze Meets Rosemary Beach, #3)
  • Changing Lines (Bellevue Bullies, #5)
  • Savoring Mila (Angels Halo MC Next Gen, #3; Rockers' Legacy, #3)
  • Infinite (Salvation, #7)
  • If It's Only Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor #6)
  • Viewing Room (Society X, #2)
  • Pieces of Us (Confessions of the Heart, #3)
  • Dump and Chase (Nashville Assassins: Next Generation, #1)
  • Cruel Legacy (Cruel, #3)
  • Craving Rose (The Aces' Sons, #5)
  • Trust the Push
Heidi McLaughlin is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of The Beaumont Series, The Boys of Summer, and The Archers.

Originally, from the Pacific Northwest, she now lives in picturesque Vermont, with her husband, two daughters, and their three dogs.

In 2012, Heidi turned her passion for reading into a full-fledged literary career, writing over twenty novels, inclu

Beaumont: Next Generation (4 books)
  • Holding Onto Forever (Beaumont - Next Generation, #1)
  • My Unexpected Love (Beaumont - Next Generation, #2)
  • Chasing My Forever (Beaumont: Next Generation, #3)