Start by marking “Dearest Stalker: Part 1” as Want to Read:
Dearest Stalker: Part 1

Dearest Stalker: Part 1

(Dearest Stalker #1)

What happens when a woman falls in love with her stalker?

I'm not the type of woman who actually inspires passion in any guy, much less one who makes it a habit to watch me because he's obsessed.
I'm a curvy, plain Jane. I like my chips, chocolate, and junk food, and it definitely shows.
I'm an educated geek who would rather have my nose in a computer instead of a fashion
Kindle Edition

Start your review of Dearest Stalker: Part 1
Jennifer McGurk Finn
This is the first book in the Stalker series by Lane Parker who is a talented new author. Normally I like to wait until the series is completed before I start reading it but this time I dived right in. This was an excellent start to the series and I’m anxious to see where it goes. The book starts four years ago with Katie Riley graduating from high school as valedictorian. Her beloved mother recently died and her father was a POS who has been absent for most of her life. She thinks she’s all alo ...more
Kathy Rouchelle
What an amazing start to a story that is both gripping and compelling. Stalker has watched her for years, vowing to keep her safe and to help the girl that no one seemed to care about, but at the same time he wants her and does not understand the feelings he has for her and only her.

A true mystery and a wonderfully written book that grabs you and holds your attention throughout this short read. It's a taste of what is to come as the series will progress.

I highly recommend this tasty treat!
Dani Hodge
WOW, AN AMAZING START TO A NEW SERIAL!

#Stalker #StalkerDearest #PartOne #Serial #LaneParker #ContemporaryRomance

This is the first I have read by Author Lane Parker, and I must say; I absolutely loved her writing! The story-line is unique and thrilling! I can’t wait for Part Two, to come out to see what happens next!

If you are looking for a sexy/fast read; I highly recommend picking this one up!

**ARC RECEIVED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW**
Natalie Townson
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I saw a blog post about this book yesterday and the cover alone made me click to find out more. I am so glad i did a hot steamy read that will leave you itching for part two.

I thought the chemistry was off the charts

Great read i cannot wait for book two
Gwen Shafer
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very interesting.Extremely fast paced. Definitely leaves you wanting more. I enjoyed reading the first part of this series. Definitely grabs your attention and has you on the edge of your seat . Can't wait to read more.
Tianna Croy
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Katie's father died so did her last living relative. However her stepbrother Ben was determined to help her. As she tries to escape his funeral she has a debilitating panic attack. As she starts feeling better and is headed back to her hotel a stranger changed her life. One chance meeting and she felt a brief reprieve from her loneliness but she was left confused with many questions. As she looks for a job she discovers her father was not the one helping her pay for her education. She has a ...more
Charlotte
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*WARNING* Adults only due to sexual content.
Katie has been beaten down by the world. Katie has lost her mother four years ago and just recently lost her father. Katie was never close to her father, but after he married her rich step mother, he did pay for her college tuition. Now Katie is feeling totally alone, she has to deal family. Katie has one friend, panic attacks, no job, two step brothers and a step mother who she's rarely ever talked to, a low bank account, and has to find money for fur
Dawn Trepczyk
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short but good

This book is very short, but very good. Katie just lost her father, and now has a stalker on her hands. The book leaves you hanging, and leaves you at the end of your seat trying to figure out who the stalker could be. This is definitely a must read.
Cat Ellington
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Featured at The Review Period with Cat Ellington from 2019-01-01 - 2019-01-15, Dearest Stalker: Part 1 by Lane Parker has been archived for its place in the Reviews by Cat Ellington Complete Anthology book series.

• The Review Period with Cat Ellington: https://catellington.blogspot.com
Vilma
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot as hell, but weird in today’s time

OMG, this book was hot as hell. I’m torn between 2 guys that I think are Kate’s ‘Stalker’ but I know which one I’m leaning towards.

In today’s #metoo genre, this book is a bit out of place, however, since it’s fiction and Stalker never harms Kate it remains an exciting read.

OK, I’m ready for part 2 and hope I’m right about the Blackwood brother I think is Stalker (Ian). Let’s see....
Evangeline Luguna
Wow

Ok ok I’m over here trying to figure out who the stalker is, is it Ben is it Ian 🤔🤔 going on to book 2 now
Amanda
This short story had me captured from the first page. Reading the name of the book is definitely deceiving because as much as Kate’s mystery man can be considered a stalker...he absolutely wants nothing from her (okay that’s a lie he wants her alright...lol) but the main thing he wants is for her to be safe.

I love that we are kept guessing...just who is this mystery man/stalker?!?!?! I think I know who it is but I’m not 100% about it so I’m keeping that close to my chest for now.

Overall this was
Ann-Maree Howarth
Wow wow wow, I need part 2 like 5 minutes ago this book had me totally engrossed from the start and I was gutted when it comes to an end. I am already invested with these characters that I just count wait for the next book. I never usually read the sneak peek in a book but this one I had too, that is how much I am craving more of this intriguing story by this author that I have never read before. Lane Parker is writing a very addictive story and I just can't wait for the story to continue. I rec ...more
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
I freaking LOVE when new authors hit it out of the park with their first book!! I know that if they don’t it’s not the end of the world but it just shows so much growth and can inspire them to continue doing what they love!

This book is part of a four-part series that will leave you on the edge of your seat until the end!!! This was only book ONE and she freaking has me hooked... like obsessively hooked!!! Kate (Katie) is the main woman being stalked and my heart aches for all the pain this woman
Barbara
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an intriguing, thrilling and hot start to this 4 part storyline. Part 1 is a quick read that will capture the suspicious mind and have you wondering just who “Stalker” is.

The story starts 4 years ago when we learn about a guy who years later we know as “Stalker”. He is at a high school graduation and his heart calls out to the young girl who grew up poor, just her and her mom struggling for everything they had. Only now, on her graduation day, she is alone as her mother has recently past aw
Kate_mrs539
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely love this first part of Dearest Stalker by Lane Parker.

Not sure how I will be able to do these reviews as it could possibly give away spoilers, so I will be a vague as possible.

Quick Summary: Katie has a stalker...one she didn't know about until her father dies unexpectedly. Now with all of her family dead, she is alone...sort of. She finds solace in her best friend, Ariel and her unfamiliar step-brother Ben.

I have so far loved Katie. She has obviously had to be strong to be without h
T.M. Payne
Publication Date: 10/3/2018
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
New to me author...
Wow, what a book this is. I can't say I have read many stalker books but this one was absolutely worth reading. I have already grabbed the next two in this series to devour.
Kate has lost her mom, her no good dad and for some reason has become a little sister or more to her stepbrother.
She has also picked up a stalker,
Theresa Beck
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
CAN U SAY HOTT

Holy smokes, that was hott!! I'm ready for more. Holy smoke.. In speechless. Katie's story is one that will have in tears! It will have u asking having questions and waiting f for answers.. A must read HOTTNESS
Joanne Mountford
Dearest Author give me more, I want more. This was a gripping page turner that I never wanted to end. God, this debut book has made me super excited. Nothing like sinking your teeth into new reads. Congratulations is definitely in order for this first instalment.

Stalker, when we hear that word we automatically think danger. There has been some serious cases that have turn pretty ugly over the years. But what if someone stalks from a distance just to make sure you’re alright, would that be okay?
Missy
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg!!!

What a beginning!!! I don't have the words to describe the anticipation and craziness of this book. I am so glad all of them are out so I don't have to wait. As always.....Enjoy!!!!
Isa Jones (Jo&Isalovebooks Blog)
I have been thinking about this story the whole day after finishing the book. It was addictive, it was compelling as it was HOT! I couldn't put the book down and I can't wait for Part 2. Katherine, the female lead is just at her father's funeral seeing her lonely existence pass before her eyes. But there is one person, lurking in the shadows, someone who can't stop being close to her, if only from a distance. Temptation gives in and stalker makes a daring move leaving Katherine more confused and ...more
Karen Alleyne
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Intrigue , oh yeah .

I can totally recognize the different style of writing that the author is introducing here in comparison to her previous work under her famous name . And I must say I love this angle also! I know readers of this review will say I'm bias . But I haven't read angle of her exploration muse that I didn't love . And I love this one also.
Kate is being protected financial, physical and even emotional by someone in some definition you can label a STALKER . At first I am relating wit
Sofia Lazaridou
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
With the word Stalker on the title, there is no need for me to explain what the book is about and what the book contains. Katie has a stalker who is obsessed with her to put it plainly and some situations are accepted in real life, but I don't mind in a novel. I am actually rooting for the stalker and I don't care if that is not acceptable. I am intrigued by this short story and I want to continue reading it. Katie is in a weird situation and I want to see where her story will go. I also wonder ...more
Virginie
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay , I had no idea it was this short.
But honestly , it didn't botter me at all.
It was a short but very good read.
Mysterious of course.. Who is the stalker?
I have a guess but I can't say for sure of course.
There was chemistry and one very hot scene.
I really have no complaints at all. It maybe could be a little longer but it was all perfectly told in that short amount of time so it was no problem at all like with other short stories.
5 stars
Bibi
Meh

This book, imo, is simply a more layered version of Everything for Her by Alexa Riley. A mysterious guy sees a girl from afar, likes her enough to stalk her for years and also turns out to be her benefactor, putting her through four years of college. All in all, it was an okay start to what I think is a 5-part series.
G. Whitman
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Interesting concept

This is my first book from “this” author and probably not my last. Stalker in this case is an interesting topic. Haven’t we all admired someone from afar? How would you make your feelings known? I think I’ll find out in books 2 and 3. If you love sexy romances, you’ll like this story.
Lizette Criscitiello-Diaz
Dearest Stalker

Five stars, for can incredible and suspenseful story. Kate is a wonderful character who is absolute survivor. I love how she conversed with Stalker and tries to find out who he is. Cannot wait for book 2.
Mia
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
COME ONNNNNN!!!

Why does the plot and story line have to be so freaking amazing but be a short story! Lol I’m beyond excited to read the second part I’ve always wanted to read a stalker back similar to this.
Angie Reed
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

Ok so enthralled with this storyline. Gotta get Part 2! Katie has a Stalker that wants to take care of her but won’t tell her who he is. Can she or should she figure it out?
Deb
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVED IT!!

This is great!! Fast moving, mysterious and hot! Can't wait for the next one! This is going to be a fun series!!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Free Books, .99, ...: FREE for a limited time! - Dearest Stalker Part 1 1 4 Mar 07, 2019 05:06AM
Author J.S. Scott...: Dearest Stalker: Part 1 1 3 Mar 05, 2019 03:37AM
Goodreads Librari...: Issues claiming book 4 23 Sep 25, 2018 01:46PM
Goodreads Librari...: Cannot claim book 4 21 Sep 21, 2018 11:14AM
Cannot claim book 3 9 Sep 21, 2018 11:13AM

• Billionaire Undercover ~ Hudson (The Billionaire's Obsession #15)
  • Billionaire Unattainable ~ Mason (The Billionaire's Obsession, #14)
  • Prince Bryan (Taken by a Trillionaire #4)
  • Enchanted (The Accidental Billionaires #4)
  • Enamored (Accidental Billionaires #3)
  • Entangled (The Accidental Billionaires, #2)
  • Mine for Tonight (The Billionaire's Obsession, #1.1)
  • Curves by Design (Big Girls And Bad Boys, #3)
  • The Big O Series
  • Billionaire Unchallenged: Carter (The Billionaire's Obsession, #13)
  • Second Chances (Left at the Altar Book 6)
  • Rough Day for the Teacher (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #7)
  • Undeniable Bachelor (Bachelor Tower #3)
  • Dreams: A Curvy Girl Holiday Romance Collection
  • Ensnared (The Accidental Billionaires, #1)
  • Billionaire Unloved: Jett (The Billionaire's Obsession, #12)
  • The Curve Ball (Big Girls And Bad Boys, #1)
  • Just What the Doctor Ordered (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #9)
Lane Parker is an alter-ego of J.S. Scott. She got sucked into reading romance since her teenage years. She reads all kinds of romance books, the hotter the better. She writes what she loves, hot happily ever after contemporary romance stories that feature strong women and bossy Alpha Males.

For latest updates, bonus content and special goodies please join my newsletter at: http://eepurl.com/dF90NH

Dearest Stalker (5 books)
  • Dearest Stalker: Part 2
  • Dearest Stalker: Part 3
  • Dearest Stalker: Part 4 (Dearest Stalker, #4)
  • Dearest Stalker: A Complete Collection (Dearest Stalker, #1-4)