Start by marking “A Hatchling for Valentine's (Vale Valley Season 2, #8)” as Want to Read:
A Hatchling for Valentine's (Vale Valley Season 2, #8)

A Hatchling for Valentine's

(Vale Valley Season 2 #8)

What surprises await Vic and Kellan when their egg finally hatches?

Kellan’s new life in the magical town of Vale Valley is filled with more love and joy than he’d ever dared dream of. Even more thrilling is the new life growing in the egg he and his Alpha wolf mate watch over night and day. When their hatchling still fails to appear after several weeks, Kellan fights his
Published February 8th 2019 by Knight Ever After Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Hatchling for Valentine's, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Hatchling for Valentine's

Barbara➰
After reading A Swan for Christmas, my favorite of Vale Valley season 1, I was hoping the author would continue sweet Kellan and alpha Vic's story. It's been two months since Kellan laid the egg and everyone is anxious for it to hatch, including me!

This was so sweet with them preparing for the baby. I wish the author had written a full length book about them. I want more.
Denise H.
10 STARS ! What a delight ! I had been waiting to see what hatches from the special egg. (Shifter Mpreg)
This story is so sweet, funny, and refreshing. An Alpha wolf shifter, Vic, and Omega Swan shifter, Kellan, united in their last tale, "A Swan for Christmas."

Now, we are lucky enough to reconnect with our terrific couple as it's nearly time for the hatchling to appear. Vic...

I love each of our characters, Kellan and Vic, and together they are sheer bliss. Super sexy times for the duo, plus we a
Rachel Emily
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This set of stories from the Vale Valley series are just my favorites. I love Vic and Kellan and find them together just completely adorable and sweet and sexy. And FINALLY! The egg arrival is here!

Definitely read MM Wilde's contributions to this series in order as this one follows the Christmas story.

Looking forward to her summer one, looks like this will be focused on a new couple.
Kat
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read the first book before picking up this story on the author's recommendation and she is right. The couple, Kellen and Vic, have some important history you need to know - especially in regards to Kellen's past - which aids in the enjoyment of the story.

The description of Kellen's shift into a swan is beautiful and the whole nest thing is cool. I like the thought that Kellen was growing and maturing while nesting with his egg. We get a further deepening of Kellen and Vic's relationship while
Sharon Swietek
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a way to continue Vic and Kellan's story! When we last saw them, they were guarding their egg. Guess what? Still waiting for it to hatch. This is a first for everyone. A wolf fertilizing a swan?
Kellan is in full nesting mode. Vic is thrilled, scared, over-protective and oddly vulnerable. Yes there is drama. An old enemy shows his face. There is unexpected bravery, a daring rescue, loyal friends, and sex. And this is Vale Valley after all, so HEA is assured.
This book contains MM sex and i
juanita
Loving this series

I like the idea of revisiting the lives of some of the characters that I've already read about . Going back to see how Vic and Kellen are doing while waiting on the hatching of their child was exciting . I really love the spin on what the baby was going to be , Wolf or Swan . There was some angst when Finn reared his ugly head again , but the good that came out of that was a new character by the name of Sean . I can hardly wait to see when Sean reappears.
Kathryn Manzella
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Hatchling for Valentine's: by M M Wilde is part of the second season releases for The Vale Valley series. This sweet Valentine romance continues the first season's A Swan for Christmas. Vic and Kellan are anxiously awaiting the hatching of thier egg and the sweetness is perfect for the holiday of hearts. I loved the story and characters... fun, sweet and recommended.

I received an advanced reader's copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving my honest review and recommendation.
Barbara
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A delightful followup story about Kelln, Vic and their egg. It's hard to figure out how watching an egg while waiting for it hatch could become a delightful story is beyond me, but it did. The author is magical with words. She added a little violence to add pizzazz to the story and introduced the next character to get a mate in the next in this series. Hard to think have to wait until July until the next one is released. Excellent Valentine's story.
Joscelyn Smith
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Hold my booties."

Kellan is one fierce AF swan. I was kind of sad that the egg didn't hatch at the end of book one but the wait was worth it. I thoroughly enjoyed this 8th installment in the second season of the Vale Valley series.
Denise GremoryKohta
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!

I thought Kaplan and Vic's story was great in season one and this one is even better. I really hope that when we get the next season's story, a certain group will be taken care of. I swear I get more emotional with each book.
Balgair Tod
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely adorable tale.

Highly recommend to all.
The Critic
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
I salute the original plot once again. I have only rarely read books about swan shifters, but this is all. The book isn't exceptional, it's too short and too slushy to keep me interested.

2 ** stars rather than one for the original plot.
Jessica
Tara Mcmillan
tiffany moore
Terri Warber-Breneman
« previous 1 3 next »
M.M. Wilde is the knotty mpreg romance alter-ego of Morticia Knight who loves all things strange and unusual.

Vale Valley Season 2 (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • That Magical Moment (Vale Valley Season 2, #1)
  • Their Koala Omega (Vale Valley Season 2, #2)
  • Waiting in the Wings (Vale Valley Season 2, #3)
  • Picture Purrfect (Vale Valley Season 2, #4)
  • Love Takes Flight (Vale Valley Season 2, #5)
  • Omega's Surrender (Vale Valley Season 2, #6)
  • Cupid Must Be Crazy (Vale Valley Season 2, #7)
  • Omega, je t'aime (Vale Valley Season 2, #9)
  • Renewed Faith (Vale Valley Season 2, #10)
  • The Back-Up Date (Vale Valley Season 2, #11)