Start by marking “All I Want for Christmas Is You” as Want to Read:
All I Want for Christmas Is You

All I Want for Christmas Is You

(Angel Falls #3)

The award-winning author who writes with "humor and heart" (Jill Shalvis, New York Times bestselling author) invites you to visit the charming small town of Angel Falls.

Being naughty was nice, but now these friends-turned-lovers are in for an unforgettable Christmas...

Just when Kaitlyn Barnes vows to get over her longtime crush on Rafe Langdon, they share a sizzling ev
Mass Market Paperback, 672 pages
Published October 29th 2019 by Forever

To ask other readers questions about All I Want for Christmas Is You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All I Want for Christmas Is You

Start your review of All I Want for Christmas Is You
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

No wonder you two are… um, expecting. That is some positively ferocious chemistry! Lordie, pass me a fan!

Such a hardworking, practical woman, who gets up at four-thirty every morning to open her grandpa’s café. Yet she wears the most filmy, lacy underwear with a tiny satin bow. That is the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen.

My Review:

Start with a surprise pregnancy and add in a troubled and sticky-fingered relative, a sexy yet traumatized and apprehensive baby-daddy, a crafty grandmoth
Sheyla ✎

The perfect addition to the Angel Falls series!

I was in the mood for a Christmas romance and All I Want for Christmas had the perfect ingredients.

Kaitlyn Barnes has had a thing for Rafe Langdon for a while. Her friendship with him grew into love. Just one problem.... Rafe doesn't want to settle down. He's not ready to open up his heart again. But when a night together has a permanent outcome, Kaitlyn and Rafe will have to decide what's best for them.

I was intrigued by Kaitlyn and Rafe. They
Brooke — brooklynnnnereads
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Before I go into my reviews for each novel in this volume, I have to state that this was the PERFECT duo to pair together for the holiday season. Both of these stories were equally enjoyable and aided in increasing my Christmas spirit. It was such an enjoyable volume to read that I expect it will be reread for Christmases to come.

All I Want for Christmas is You
4 stars

This was such a cute holiday romance but at the same time, the story included some in depth/dark themes. Some may take that as a
Claire Robinson
5 - "All I really ever wanted for Christmas was you…" Stars!

Another absolutely stellar addition to the Angel Falls series, Rafe Langdon and Kaitlyn Barnes story began in the previous book in that the reasons for their getting together in this one occurred at that point, and I have been dying to read their story ever since. Miranda didn’t disappoint. All I Want for Christmas is You was the perfect mix of Christmas, family, a budding relationship and the chemistry that simmers constantly between o
WhiskeyintheJar

Kaitlyn has had a long time crush on her friends' brother and when they have one too many drinks at a wedding, Kaitlyn finds out her life is going to drastically change in nine months.
Rafe was engaged young and lost his fiancee and though not a lot of people know, she was pregnant. Every since then he has tried to wall his heart off but Kaitlyn always finds way
Ann Lorz
Reviewed for Romancing the Readers Blog: https://romancingthereaders.blogspot....

I can't tell you how much I've loved this series. Angel Falls has been a place I've enjoyed visiting. I've heard rumblings that this is the last book in the series and if that's the case I have to say I'm a little sad. I'm hoping that if we do leave Angel Falls we find someplace that's equally nice to visit.

One of the things I've loved about this series is the great covers. Each other is better than the last. I lov
Living My Best Book Life
I am loving all of these Christmas reads. I know it's only October, but I am addicted to everything Christmas so I could read these all year round. I saw this cover and was captivated by that cute puppy. So, I had to dive into this one right away. All I Want for Christmas Is You is the Christmas romance you need to read this year.

It is such a great read. I loved how the book started off. It introduced us to the characters, Kaitlyn and Rafe and already you could tell that these two had history. T
Leigh
One of my most anticipated releases for this fall! I really enjoy Miranda Liasson's writing and this small town Angel Falls. Unrequited love, pregnancy, fake relationship...sign me up!
Kasha In Bookland
Dec 23, 2019 rated it liked it
3,5*

Two magical love stories around the Christmas season. The perfect reads for this time of the year and two beautiful love stories not only about finding the one but also discovering yourself, get out of your comfort zone and allow yourself to love others wven though that might sometimes hurt.

In the first story we follow a business owner that is used to handling everything by herself and out of the blue finds out she is pregnant. We see her attempt a fake relationship with the father and disco
Saly
This was okay and entirely too predictable.
Gail
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just love this series. Loved every minute of this book. A heartwarming story that will melt your heart.
patrick Lorelli
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, christmas
The book picks up after the last when a wedding took place. Kaitlyn and Rafe who spent the night together and both being over the top with the night. Are now not talking to each other. She is also looking for her grandfather’s cookie recipe for a contest that she wants to enter and she feels that recipe would be a winner. She is also dealing with her niece who is still having issues with shoplifting and she is looking for anything to help her. She does have her start working at the coffee store ...more
Robin Loves Reading
Writing this review is a bit hard, because with All I Want for Christmas is You, author Miranda Liasson is bringing an end to the delightful Angel Falls series.

At their friends wedding weeks before, Kaitlyn Barnes became pregnant with Rafe Langdon's baby. Best friends for years, Kaitlyn has no idea how to deliver the news to Rafe. As much as Kaitlyn loves and respects Rafe, she knows that he is not willing to settle down, now or ever. Yet, this is a secret that she cannot keep for long. Not from
Jaime Fiction Fangirls
This was the best friends to lovers, surprise pregnancy romance that I've read in a long time.

I love the family aspect of this story. Everyone was so close and so cheerful, it was hard not to fall in love with Langdon family, even when Nona is manipulative and calculating...with the best intentions, of course.

There was a bit of back and forth from Rafe that could've gotten really annoying if the author hadn't done a great job of showing (not just telling) how his history has affected his abili
Isha Coleman
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Laughter may be the best medicine, but a few teardrops are good for cleansing the soul. Liasson basks in the sunshine while sprinkling in some rain. All I Want For Christmas is You presents the best of both worlds. Rafe and Kaitlyn take on the what ifs moments with a pure dash of heart and a handful of pain. Will heartache lead to a second chance or will pride spell the end for two battered hearts? Emotion takes on humor with a spellbinding kind of irresistible.
Kirsten
This book came with a bonus book by Annie Rains.

Both of these books were sheer comfort food for me. Quirky locations and characters. Perky and sassy heroines. Men who don't know what they REALLY want. And dogs!! They both had dogs.

I am definitely going to add these authors to my list.
Estelle
Jul 18, 2019 added it
Shelves: holiday
This was *so* wonderful. Miranda’s books always make me laugh and swoon. I’m so sad time in Angel Falls is over but I’m certainly happy it ended with some holiday cheer and lots of cookies.
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
I contributed this review to Really Into This

Check out all of our reviews at https://reallyintothis.com
Happy Reading, friends!

Special thanks to Read Forever for providing our copy in exchange for an honest & fair review.

Also, thank you & @bookmark_lit for hosting a super fun buddy read for @mirandaliasson ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU.

This was my first foray into Angel Falls & certainly not my last. This book is cute, fun, features a surprise pregnancy & an adorable puppy. This is such a great
Christi
This is a cute Christmas novel. If you like Lifetime Christmas movies, this book is for you.

I liked that a romance-y Christmas novel dealt with some realistic modern problems like pregnancy and prior losses and not just some contrived misunderstandings.

I hadn't read any of the previous books in this series so it was kind of hard to keep track all of the pregnant sisters and their various spouses and kids. But I quickly realized it didn't matter since they aren't really germane to the plot. They
Gaele
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
When you are faced with your long-time crush, and are best friends with his sisters, there’s nothing more difficult that turning the corner from ‘easy going best friends’ to lovers. And when you add in one night of passion at his sister’s wedding – things get horribly complicated. Add in a seventeen year old niece who is, difficult at best, and working to keep your little bakery successful while trying to find a long-lost recipe that could win you a contest, and Kaitlyn has her hands more than f ...more
Kellisa
Dec 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Are you looking for an entertaining and sweet Christmas romance? Do you love surprise baby plots (🙋🏻‍♀️)? If the answer to both of these is yes, I suggest trying the final book in Miranda Liasson’s Angel Falls series, All I Want for Christmas is You. I had so much fun reading and chatting with everyone in the #alliwantforeverreadalong group this week.

I personally read it as a stand-alone, and thought it was totally fine, but it did make me want to go back and read the first two. The one night h
Ana
Nov 25, 2019 added it
Shelves: read-2019
did i read it purely because there's a dog on the cover?...maybe
Leann
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Long time friends Kaitlyn and Rafe had a one night thing that's not only made their friendship awkward but also surprised them both with Kaitlyn being pregnant. If that didn't make things awkward enough they've just announced a fake engagement to family and friends.

Strong, independent Kaitlyn is determined she can have and raise this baby with or without Rafe's help. Rafe has a tragic past that keeps him from wanting to have a relationship or fall in love.

This Christmas romance was fantastic! I
Aly
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kaitlyn and Rafe has been friends for years. They always felt an attraction but each had a reason to not act on it. Kaitlyn is an independent woman who always did everything by herself and doesn't know how to ask for help. Rafe lost many people he loved when he was young so his fear of losing someone dear again made him unable to commit to a relationship. But one evening, after a few drinks, Kaitlyn and Rafe gave in to the temptation and ever since that night, it's been awkward between them. But ...more
Heather
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book of the Angel Falls series and while they all stand alone and you don't *have* to read the first two to enjoy this one, you really should because they are wonderful and they add so much to this story. There is some mild cursing and some sex, but neither thing overwhelms the story – this is absolutely a character-driven story. The cover of this book is also gorgeous. I cannot wait to add this paperback to my collection because all three of these books have had the perfect co ...more
Megan  Del Rio
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book from Liasson and now I want to go back and read EVERYTHING from her!
Gretchen  (About That Story)
This was a super sweet, really entertaining, feel-good story that left me smiling and happy. I had so much fun reading it and enjoyed Rafe and Kaitlyn navigating their way through the ups and downs. It was a great story!

Kaitlyn and Rafe were awesome, I loved them and they stressed me out all rolled into one. I loved their chemistry and this battle they were fighting with their feelings in the middle of this surprise baby situation. There was a bit of tension, a lot of angst, yearning, and love.
Diane
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a small town family filled friends-to-lovers romance that I thoroughly enjoyed. Kaitlyn and Rafe have been best friends for years and while Kaitlin would like to take the next step in their relationship, Rafe refuses to let his frozen heart commit to anything more than being besties. Little does he know that his big Italian family, especially his grandmother, is bound and determined to push them closer together during their pre-holiday traditions to play not-always-subtle matchmakin ...more
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)

I can always count of the small town of Angel Falls to deliver a cute romance. I was itching to read this one because it’s a siblings’ best friend trope and we got a little tease of it in the previous book in the series. Kaitlyn and Rafe have been good friends for years, she’s his sisters best friend and has been basically part of his family. She’s also always had a crush on him and Rafe has been emotionally unavailable except for one night they gave in to their physical desire.

This is
Lisa Sawangjang
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-read, netgalley
#alliwantforchristmasisyou | @readforeverpub •
Out 10/29/19

THIS. BOOK. 😍

I needed this book in my life y’all! I’m telling you.. it was hard to put down! I finished this days ago, but life likes to take over and I’ve been sick for almost TWO WEEKS on top of it! 😩 No that wasn’t a typo. It’s the pits. •
If you enjoy Hallmark Christmas movies, this one is for you! It's the third and final book of the Angel Falls series. However, it works perfectly as a stand-alone. (I have not read books one and two
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Snowfall on Cedar Trail (Sweetwater Springs #3)
  • Christmas on Mistletoe Lane (Sweetwater Springs, #1)
  • Starting Over at Blueberry Creek / Bonus Novella: Sealed With a Kiss
  • Springtime at Hope Cottage (Sweetwater Springs, #2)
  • Sunshine on Silver Lake: Includes a bonus novella
  • Summer on Honeysuckle Ridge (Highland Falls #1)
  • Christmas in Harmony Harbor (Harmony Harbor, #9)
  • Summer on Moonlight Bay / Then There Was You
  • Meant to Be (A Perfect Fit #3.5)
  • Mermaid Inn
  • Kiss Me in Sweetwater Springs (Sweetwater Springs #2.5)
  • Return to Magnolia Harbor
  • An Alaskan Christmas (Wild River #1)
  • Paradise Cove
  • A Wedding on Lavender Hill (Sweetwater Springs #1.5)
  • A Cowboy Under the Mistletoe (The Wyoming Cowboy #3)
  • Wrapped Up in You (Heartbreaker Bay, #8)
  • Christmas in Silver Springs (Silver Springs, #6)

Miranda Liasson is an Amazon bestselling author whose heartwarming and humorous small–town romances have won accolades such as the National Readers' Choice Award and the Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence, and have been Harlequin Junkie and Night Owl Reviews Top Picks.

She lives in the Midwest with her husband and three kids in a charming old neighborhood which is the inspiration for many of the home

Angel Falls (3 books)
  • Then There Was You (Angel Falls, #1)
  • The Way You Love Me (Angel Falls, #2)

News & Interviews