Start by marking “Thunder Trucks” as Want to Read:
Thunder Trucks

Thunder Trucks

Was that a flash of lightning? A rumble of thunder?
Better get ready--there's a new crew in town!
As Bulldozer piles up clouds and Tanker Truck hauls the rain, the whole Thunder Truck gang works together to build a tremendous storm.
Brimming with energy and fun, this cheerful bedtime story is perfect for snuggling, no matter the weather.
Published September 10th 2019 by Disney-Hyperion

To ask other readers questions about Thunder Trucks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thunder Trucks

Lindsi (Do You Dog-ear?)
I thought Thunder Trucks offered a fun and unique perspective for storms, and really enjoyed the scientific facts mentioned at the end. The authors took the time to explain how storms really work, which was a nice contrast to their imaginative story about impossibilities in the sky.

My son isn't really afraid of storms, but one of my girls doesn't like the sound of thunder. She'll cover her ears and tell me it's too loud, and sometimes leave her hands over them for the duration of a storm. I bel
Abigail
Sep 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Young Truck Lovers / Anyone Looking for Reassuring Stories About Thunderstorms
Co-authors and long-time friends Cheryl Klein and Katy Beebe present an entertaining bedtime reassurance tale in this new picture-book, describing in their rhyming text how a nighttime storm is created by various Thunder Trucks. As the doughty vehicles create the rain and wind, lightning and thunder, a young boy remains snug in his bed. The book concludes with a goodnight wish for the Thunder Trucks, and a brief afterword about the science of storms...

Although truck books are not really a person
Holly ~ Southern Girl Bookaholic
This book has to be one of the most perfect books that I have read for early readers that shows thunderstorms in a cool way that they would totally understand!

I only read a kindle version of this book and the pictures were truly outstanding in that version, I can only imagine what it might be like in a hardcover version! The whole concept of this story is how a thunderstorm is made but by various heavy equipment, perfect for those kids who loves trucks! The story was done in a way that makes thu
Darshana Khiani
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, rhyming
Such a charming and imaginative book. Wonderful rhyme!
You'll never look at thunderstorms the same way again!
Perfect gift for any toddler truck-loving child!
Erin
There can never be too many truck books as far as my kiddos are concerned and this one has the added bonus of being a cute take on calming a fear of storms as well.
Cheryl Klein
I think this is an excellent book that kids & the adults in their lives will enjoy thoroughly.
Annese
Aug 30, 2019
Kelly
Jun 08, 2019
Katy Beebe
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Chris
Melissa T
Sep 14, 2019
Kimberly
Sep 16, 2019
Cheryl Klein’s first book, The Commuters: A Novel of Intersections, won City Works Press’ Ben Reitman Award. Her novel Lilac Mines was published by Manic D Press in 2009. She writes and edits for MUTHA Magazine (muthamagazine.com) and blogs about the intersection of life, art, and carbohydrates at breadandbread.blogspot.com.