Start by marking “Valentines Days & Nights” as Want to Read:
Valentines Days & Nights

Valentines Days & Nights

Fall in Love this Valentine’s Day!
Nine full-length novels of seduction and romance
This is limited-time Valentine's Day boxed set! If you love heartthrob heroes and sexy romance, this one's for you…

Published January 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Valentines Days & Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Valentines Days & Nights

Penny Reid
Jan 10, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)

Nine NEW YORK TIMES/ USA TODAY bestselling authors
Fall in Love this Valentine’s Day! ‘Valentine’s Days and Nights’ is a brand new boxed set exclusively for Valentine's Day as a gift to our readers, and to introduce you to new series to love!

ESCOR
Helena Hunting
Shelves: romance
Nine NEW YORK TIMES/ USA TODAY bestselling authors
Fall in Love this Valentine’s Day! ‘Valentine’s Day and Nights’ is a brand new boxed set exclusively for Valentine's Day as a gift to our readers, and to introduce you to new series to love!

Jewel Ann

Corinne Michaels
Jan 11, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Romance
5 With Love to Readers Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free- And Gifting To Readers FREE!!!
Valentine's Day is supposed to be for Lovers...and Let's be real... There are no people who are more passionate then Lovers of Books! We covet them, hold them dearly in our hands and share our passion with others daily. We have deep discussions about the characters and call these characters Book Boyfriends and Women Warriors. We find comfort in these stories and life lessons, too. They merit all the love we give an
C.D. Reiss
Jan 12, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

Paganalexandria
Jan 11, 2019 marked it as in-collection-boxset
01/11/19 currently free: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07...

PUCKED by Helena Hunting Pucked (Pucked, #1) by Helena Hunting
SHOPPING FOR A BILLIONAIRE 1 & 2 by Julia Kent Shopping for a Billionaire (Shopping for a Billionaire, #1) by Julia Kent Shopping for a Billionaire 2 (Shopping for a Billionaire, #2) by Julia Kent
SOMETHING IN THE WAY by Jessica Hawkins Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1) by Jessica Hawkins
ONLY TRICK by Jewel E. Ann Only Trick by Jewel E. Ann
WRONG by Jana Aston Wrong (Wrong, #1) by Jana Aston
ESCORT by Skye Warren Escort by Skye Warren
ROUGH EDGE by CD Reiss Rough Edge (The Edge, #1) by C.D. Reiss
CONSOLATION by Corinne Michaels Consolation (Salvation, #3) by Corinne Michaels
BEAUTY AND THE MUSTACHE by Penny Reid Beauty and the Mustache (Knitting in the City, #4; Winston Brothers, #0.5) by Penny Reid
Jessica Hawkins

Nine NEW YORK TIMES/USA TODAY bestselling authors
Fall in Love this Valentine’s Day! ‘Valentine’s Days and Nights’ is a brand new boxed set exclusively for Valentine's Day as a gift to our readers and to introduce you to new series to love!

Skye Warren
Jan 14, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
**FREE** for a limited time! Nine full-length novels of seduction and romance

Fall in Love this Valentine’s Day! ‘Valentine’s Day and Nights’ is a brand new boxed set exclusively for Valentine’s Day as a gift to our readers, and to introduce you to new series to love!

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2TAvfC8
Google Play: https://bit.ly/2C8IKSe
Apple
Shayna
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one sexy anthology you don’t want to miss! Incredible authors! Unforgettable romances! Memorable characters! Addicting and romantic storylines! Trust me, I could go on and on...

PUCKED by Helena Hunting: OMG! What an absolute superbly written, hilariously sexy contemporary romance! I said it once, and I'll say it again. Helena Hunting is a freaking genius!

SOMETHING IN THE WAY by Jessica Hawkins: The beauty is real. The heartbreak is severe. The love is harsh but true. There is nothing b
Julia Kent
Jan 11, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Kindle freebie (NINE free books!) 01/10/19

Coco.V
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (1/11/2019)! 🎁

Fall in Love this Valentine’s Day!
Nine full-length novels of seduction and romance

Valentine’s Day and Nights is a brand new boxed set exclusively for Valentine's Day as a gift to our readers and to introduce you to new series to love!

PUCKED by Helena Huntin
Frances
I’m reviewing Something in the Way - Jessica Hawkins

I don't even know where to start! I LOVE Jessica Hawkins and her books are always amazing, but this one was different. Good different nonetheless. Something in the Way is a story of forbidden love, coming of age and it hints at the beginning of a love triangle between two sisters and one man.

The story is first set in the 90's; 1993 to be exact.
Lake and Tiffany are sisters and they meet Manning on the same day. Even though Lake did meet him firs
Elizabeth Sherrell (Elizabeth’s Pretty Little Reads)
This Anthology is a romance lovers DREAM!!! It’s full of work created by some of my favorite authors, plus has a little bit of everything. For example, if you’re wanting a super angsty, coming-of-age story, then there’s Something in the Way by Jessica Hawkins!

This book. These characters. Everyone NEEDS to experience this beautiful story of innocence and forbidden love. And the angst between Lake and Manning?! Gah. This level of angst is nothing like I’ve experienced before. I was LIVING and DYI
The Book Bee
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read a few of the books in this anthology, and I loved them!!!

I've read:
Rough Edge by CD Reiss

--> My review for Jessica's book: http://bit.ly/2DXUDxu

--> My review for CD's book: http://bit.ly/2ljkvZq

Both of these books were excellent beginner books to amazing and thought provoking series. Ones that definitely kept me entertained, and gasping, while reading them.

I am not a huge anthology buyer/reader, but with this being FREE, I am most definite
Pauline (Passionate About Books)
AWESOME collection of novels from some pretty spectacular authors!!!
Beauty And The Mustache by Penny Reid
"From which stars have we fallen to meet each other here?" - Friedrich Nietzsche
This is the first book (#0.5) of the "Winston Brothers" Series and book 4 of the " Knitting in the City" Series... both are very wittily connected by the awesome Penny Reid, who's got a charming way with words creating the most remarkable stories ever! Ashley Winston, the only female Winston sibling, comes home af
Rea
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are some authors you read regularly because they make you smile, or cry; some make you laugh or scare the crap out of you. Some make you ponder life's mysteries and some make you dream of other worlds and different times. Jessica Hawkins has become an author to me that transports me into the bodies of her characters. Male, female, hero, villain; their role doesn't matter. I feel like I become them, if only for the time I'm reading.

When I read a character written by Jessica Hawkins, the cha
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
SOMETHING IN THE WAY
abstract, poignant, or metaphorical. This book is NOT!!!
It's sensitive, conflicted and Adolescent in its description.
Lake meets Manning. A construction workers in their neighbourhood , one fateful day when Tiffany forgets to pick her up from afterschool. Manning takes a liking to her and she's enamored by him.
In steps Tiffany and as usual takes Manning's attention away from Lake.
Theirs becomes a complicated relationship. Manning needs Tiffany to remain in Lake's life, Lake
Mel
Shelves: anthology, reviewed
What is better than one amazing book to get lost in? A whole anthology of them!! With some of my favorite authors, this anthology is a must read mix of some wonderful love stories.

4 stars!
What do you get when you mix a hilarious twenty-one year old virgin heroine, a hot, dirty talking alpha hero, epic banter, and heaps of awkward and embarrassing yet hilarious interactions? A laugh-out-loud, steamy, sweet addition to the world of romantic comedy. Add in a swoony epilogue and
Chayo
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Some of my favorite books by some of my favorite authors all in one fabulous anthology! This is A MUST READ! I did not pass this up because I love these stories.
Something in the Way by Jessica Hawkins
I’m always fascinated by Jessica’s way of weaving a heartfelt story. Lake is young, she wants to please her parents by being a good student and a good daughter in every way. Over time her crush on Manning, who’s older, develops into something much more despite obstacles that come into play, includi
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Something in the Way
Where do I even begin with this story. It was spectacular. Would give it 6 stars if I could. I know it will be a book I think about for a long time. A story of characters who meet by chance, share unforgettable experiences and change the course of each other's lives.

I couldn’t shake the feeling that even though I’d met Manning first, for some reason Tiffany thought he belonged to her.

The innocent coming of age story that Lake's character goes through really resonated with me.
Michelle
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this is quite the mother lode of anthologies, and just in time for Valentine’s Day with a little something for everyone with such a great spread of variety.

Pucked by Helena Hunting
Who doesn’t love a relentless hockey player pursuing a socially awkward heroine who is not afraid to speak her mind? It’s light-hearted rom com it’s best.

Something in the Way by Jessica Hawkins
For the angst lover of forbidden romance, this is the start of an epic story of Lake and Manning spanning over many years.
Lady Heather

***FREEBIE ALERT***

photo LArGE.jpg

Nine NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY bestselling authors

Valentines Days and Nights is a limited-time Valentine's Day boxed set! If you love heartthrob heroes and sexy romance, this one's for you…

photo VD_01.jpg

photo VD_03.jpg

SHOPPING FOR A BILLIONAIRE 1 & 2 by J
Brandi
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read many of these, so I'll review the ones I've read now and come back and edit when I've read the remaining books.

Pucked by Helena Hunting--5 Hockey Stars
When I first met Alex Waters I couldn't help but think he was this perfect man with his cocky features and weirdly sweet demeanor. And Violet Hall is so completely opposite that I just couldn't put the book down! And Alex did NOT disappoint. If you're looking to laugh a ton, have sweet and sexy times, then Pucked is the way to go. And as
Sara Oxton
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Valentines Days & Night’s Anthology filled with breath-taking five-star reads. You need this anthology in your life, this collection is just sublime, there are so many stand out authors, you can get so many great books for such a great price.
Something in the Way was my stand out read, so my review is of that one and others will follow when I get to them. Sixteen-year-old Lake Dolly Kaplan is a young woman with a serious head on her very innocent shoulders, she has never been kissed, she enjo
Rhonda
Jan 09, 2019 added it
Something in the Way:
I'm having troubles finding the words to explain how beautiful this book is. Lake and Manning have an immediate connection the minute they meet, and it's so well written that, despite their age difference, you pull for them from the very start. It's not instalove. It's more subtle, more beautiful, more everything.

The reasoning behind Manning's protectiveness over Lake is heartbreaking. I wanted to wrap my arms around him and do everything in my power to soothe him. And whi
AJ's book-reMarks
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This anthology includes most of the best contemporary romance authors around today.
Something in the Way by Jessica Hawkins is an outstanding love story about Lake & Manning two young people who have a lot to uncover and their journey starts in this best-told story.
Pucked by Helena Hunting is laugh out loud antics of a hockey player, her writing style and word phrases are unique and visual.
CD Reiss & Skye Warren will take you on a trip of a lifetime. If you are not familiar with their w
Michell Hall casper
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have read Wrong by Jana Aston. And will add more to my review as I read the others in the Anthology.

This book was very refreshing and filled with a lot of humor. I loved the storyline, characters created, the banter between the characters with just enough sexy. Sophie was sassy and Luke was a hot demanding doctor. What more could you want? The only issue I had was at times it felt like it skipped scenes to quickly. I know this was Aston's very first book. A great first book by Jana Aston.
⭐ Emerson ⭐
FREE on Amazon!
Grab it while you can!

description
« previous 1 3 next »
New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestseller Corinne Michaels is the author of nine romance novels. She’s an emotional, witty, sarcastic, and fun loving mom of two beautiful children. Corinne is happily married to the man of her dreams and is a former Navy wife.

After spending months away from her husband while he was deployed, reading and writing was her escape from the loneliness
“because white chocolate is the jackalope of chocolate.” 0 likes