Start by marking “Find Me (Shatter Me, #4.5, #5.5)” as Want to Read:
Find Me (Shatter Me, #4.5, #5.5)

Find Me

(Shatter Me #4.5, 5.5)

Calling all fans of Tahereh Mafi’s New York Times bestselling Shatter Me series! This gorgeous paperback bind-up includes Shadow Me and the fourth novella in the series, both in print for the first time ever.

In Shadow Me, Juliette is still reeling from Warner's betrayal, and Kenji is trying to balance his friendship with her with his responsibilities as a leader of the re
Published October 8th 2019 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Find Me, please sign up.
Asher Stewart Yes. ‘Find me’ is a bind-up of ‘Shadow me’ and ‘reveal me’
Yara You read part 1 Shadow Me before Defy Me and part 2 Reveal Me after Defy Me. This is a two in one book :)

Start your review of Find Me (Shatter Me, #4.5, #5.5)
Candace Robinson
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved both of these novellas from Kenji’s perspective!!!
AudiobookFiend
May 31, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I now have so much more respect for authors who do great multiple POVs. I also appreciate them much more for publishing novellas in between their books. They give us so much more clarity. The only reason this doesn’t get 5 stars is because I felt too much of the same scenes were repeated here. I would have preferred more of what I didn’t see to be featured.
Emma L.
*** This review contains spoilers for both novellas that are in this bind-up ***

Rating: 🌟🌟🌟 (3/5 stars).

I feel like I have been such a fan of the shatter me for such a long time and like somehow I read this newer trilogy (or like the newer books) when my life is always messed up and family drama is around. Haha, somehow that happened again when I read this book. I always knew I wanted to read this when both short stories were out and before the last book in this series came out. And that what
Alaina
Find Me is all from Kenji's POV and eh it was okay. Don't get me wrong Kenji is completely and utterly lovable. Sometimes just likable. It's just that this novella did nothing for me.

Here me out though, it was from scenes that I just didn't care about in the previous book. So for me, I didn't see the point of going through everything again just to get Kenji's POV. I would've liked something to happen behind the scenes that I had no idea about instead. Then I probably would've liked diving into t
Leah Waters
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kenji is such a sweetheart, and it was cool to read more from his perspective.

But that cliffhanger was just plain cruel! Now I really need Imagine Me.
anna
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-releases
Shadow me was better than Reveal me, but overall I can’t complain about two Kenji POV stories. Can we get a full Kenji book please? 🙏🏻

Title: Find Me. Bind up edition of Shadow Me and Reveal Me with Kenjj as the POV for both ❤️❤️❤️
➳ johanna
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2019
Shadow me 3/5: i mean. was shadow me really neccesary? it was important to show this side of kenji, yes, but it feels like a cop-out. she could’ve atleast used the sixteen days between ignite me and restore me, maybe even push it up until the moment nazeera arrives.

Reveal me 5/5: i get that the last book isn’t out yet, so maybe this one will also turn out to be ”unnecessary”, but right now i love it!
Melissa | melisthereader
Don't get me wrong, I love Kenji. He's my favorite character after Warner, and I wouldn't mind a whole ass novel written through his perspective. But, these two novellas were basically told to recap both Restore Me and Defy Me. At least I'm up to date and can start Imagine Me. Wish me luck.
Katherine Stargazing
Shadow Me
So much Nazeera and Kenji, Kenji, Kenji, my heart exploded. Over too soon.

Reveal Me
He loves so much he can't ever stop worrying can't turn off the stress. Can't stop. until everyone he loves is safe unhurt happy.
Can't sleep.
Can't eat.
Can't breathe.
He cares so much it nearly kills him.
Jill booksandescape
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Find Me by Tahereh Mafi is a bind-up of the Shatter Me series novellas Shadow Me and Reveal Me. I've already read and review Shadow Me, so I will treat this as a review of Reveal Me.

Reveal Me bridges the gap between Defy Me and the next and final book Imagine Me. This novella, like Shadow Me, is told from Kenji's perspective. This novella reveals some things that will be addressed in Imagine Me, such as the fates of certain characters not previously addressed in Defy Me. It also gives the reader
gingerfordays
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Where to start. I think Kenji might be one of my favorite characters ever. So pure. He deserves the absolute best. I loved seeing the story from his POV. It makes me wish we had more of it in the other books. I need more Nazeera. She’s so mysterious. That. Cliffhanger. How rude. I guess I can’t say anything else without spoilers. I can’t wait for Imagine Me now.
Lunabookaddict
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
I LOVE KENJI. I LOVE KENJI. I LOVE KENJI SO BADLY OMG
Joana
Sep 17, 2020 rated it liked it
My least favourite of the entire series...
Prisha
May 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shadow me: 3/5

I feel like Shadow me wasn't really necessary. It was like reading the same story, exactly the same thing just from a different perspective. That did not make it interesting, and tbh, we did not learn anything new.

Reveal me: 5/5

The second part was so good and so important, it needed to be in the main book. Like that last cliffhanger just makes me want to read the last book right now. I'm glad there is something going on between Kenji and Nazeera, but I am still suspicious of her.
Ekene
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
KENJI
DESERVES THE FUCKING WORLD.

And to think there was once a time I found him a nuisance. There was once a time I thought he was a pain in the butt I wanted gone. I take back everything I said. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.

I love his relationship with Juliette and how much they love each other.

He deserves the world.

And now my need for Imagine Me is so so damn high. I need it
Elizabeth
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love reading Kenji’s point of view. Currently praying to all the gods that my favorite characters survive the next book.
Angelica Haney
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow wow wow I seriously need an entire book just from Kenji’s perspective please and thank you!
Absolutely love this physical bind up edition of these two Kenji novellas.
Tilly
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

That was just PERFECT. I adore Kenji and so I absolutely loved these short stories from his point of view. They fill in some gaps and give you even more reason to love him.
Jackie
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
i‘m only here for warner in a leather jacket
Marjolein
May 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: already-bought
The best part of this book was that it was Kenji's point of view. The first one was nice, but didn't add too much for me, but I especially really loved the second one, which really gave a view on what he was thinking and feeling. Nice addition to the series.
Jodie
Jun 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have such a big soft spot for kenji.. hes such a sweetheart... that ending scene.. nazeera go get yours 😍
Jennifer Wheeler
Oh, I really love Kenji, even though he’s such an annoying smart ass to most of the characters in these books. It hurts my heart a bit to see him flail around, so uncertain of his own worth.
evelina
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was ok
I don't know why I keep reading companion novels because they rarely interest me. But Kenji is a great character, I'll give him that.
Camille
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it

I love Kenji, he’s one of my favorite characters in the Shatter Me series. I was super excited to get these novellas from his point of view, but I feel kind of underwhelmed by them.
However, I have to admit that the ending of Reveal Me makes me super excited for the last installment in the series, Imagine Me .

Shadow Me: 4 stars (review)
Reveal Me: 4.5 stars
helena
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: in-english
a kenji kishimoto book could never be a bad book. it doesn’t fit his aesthetic.
Annette
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I know that there are a lot of people who feel a little disappointed, who were happy with the original trilogy and didn't need this story. I, however, enjoy this wild ride and the unexpected twists, turns and surprises waiting around every corner. I was, however, a little afraid that this novella, 5.5, might once again not add that much, but I was happily surprised when I figured out that it started out after the finale of book 5 and really gives us a lot of information on what's waiting for us ...more
Alice Woodland (alicethroughthebookstore)
Find Me by Tahereh Mafi is a bind up of the two novellas Shadow Me and Reveal Me. Shadow Me follows the final events of Restore Me through Kenji's perspective. While Reveal Me takes place after the events of Defy Me.

I loved reading a novella from Kenji's perspective because he's one of my favourite characters. I also found it interesting learning more about one goes on inside his mind which made me love him even more. I didn't think that was possible, but his character is so much more developed
Kate
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
2 stars. 3 things about this book.
1) I aboslutely LOVE Kenji
2) Just because someone cares alot about other people doesnt mean you can turn them into a complete love sick idiot.
3) Saying Kenji is inlove with someone the chapter after you said you know nothing about them is ridiculous.

I have given this series tons of tries and i will continue it but at this point it seems like a love sick 14 year old took the characters and are trying to shove them onto each other like prepubescent girls shoving
Cas
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shadow Me
Yess Kenji and it's so great to see the in-between of the Juliette/Warner scene from Restore Me from Kenji's perspective, I'm more excited for Imagine Me now and we have one more short story to go!

Reveal Me
I—There's so much in this short story that I feel was on the fringes of Restore Me and Defy Me, and none of it was really addressed until Reveal Me? That is, primarily between Kenji/Nazeera. But aw, Kenji, he's truly the best and deserves the world, (view spoiler)
Olivia
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Okay not gonna lie this one wasn't my favorite and I'm really upset by it. I LOVE KENJI but in these two novellas he seemed very whiny to me and I was not a huge fan.

It kind of actually turned me off of of Kenji's parts at the beginning of Imagine Me and honestly I'm hurt.

However... it was a good transition into Imagine Me. I must say I'm glad I read it right before I started it because it was a great recap of what was going on. Towards the end it get get better Kenji was less like Juliette an
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Untamed Magic (Academy of the Elites, #1)
  • Wonder Woman: Warbringer (the Graphic Novel)
  • The Betrothed (The Betrothed, #1)
  • Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove, #1)
  • Heartstream
  • The Shadows Between Us
  • The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)
  • Bone Crier's Moon (Bone Grace, #1)
  • Sea Witch Rising (Sea Witch, #2)
  • Crossfire (Noughts & Crosses, #5)
  • Vow of Thieves (Dance of Thieves, #2)
  • Cry of the Raven (The Ravenwood Saga, #3)
  • SUPER LOVERS 3
  • SUPER LOVERS 7
  • Abandoned Breaths
  • You Only Love Me When I'm Suffering: Poems
  • Marrow Charm (The Gate Cycle, #1)
  • Spin the Dawn (The Blood of Stars, #1)
Tahereh Mafi is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Shatter Me series. She was born in a small city somewhere in Connecticut and currently resides in Santa Monica, California with her husband, fellow author Ransom Riggs. She can usually be found over-caffeinated and stuck in a book. Shatter Me is her first series, with television rights optioned by ABC Signature Studios; Fur ...more

Shatter Me (6 books)
  • Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
  • Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)
  • Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
  • Restore Me (Shatter Me, #4)
  • Defy Me (Shatter Me, #5)
  • Imagine Me (Shatter Me, #6)