Start by marking “Twisted” as Want to Read:
Twisted

Twisted

My brother was right. I always wanted my own Willow Girl.

What happened on that island didn’t break me.
It twisted me.
Corrupted me.
Made me into a monster.

Although, I guess it’s true what she says. You can’t become something that wasn’t inside you all along.

This was always going to happen.
I was always going to take Amelia Willow.
History and destiny sealed her fate. Seale
260 pages
Published February 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Twisted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted

Start your review of Twisted
Jen
I enjoyed this book, although it took me some time to become fully invested into Gregory and his own Willow Girl. We met Gregory in the first two books by this author. I saw that this is considered a stand-alone but to be honest.. I feel you need to read; “Torn” and “Taken” to get the history of what went on between Gregory, his Brother ( Sebastian), and Helena ( Sebastian’s wife). Without having all of their history, I just can’t see how a reader would be able to fully become engaged into the s ...more
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
One night, one ancient ritual, changed the lives of so many forever. In Taken and Torn, we watched Sebastian and Helena fight, eventually succumb, and love wholeheartedly. Their passion couldn't die, no matter how unlikely their happily ever after seemed. We also witnessed Gregory's loneliness and his deep longing for some of that. Some of anything. Someone to call his own.

I will reap my own Willow Girl.

When we last saw Gregory, he was hurt, broken and angry. He also had a plan - Amelia Will
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I’ve been intrigued and attracted to Gregory since he first appeared in Taken. So when I learned that he was getting his own book I was ecstatic. I am happy to say his story didn’t disappoint.

Gregory and Amelia are so perfect for each other. They both share an obsession towards an event that happens in Taken and have demons of their own, but together they overcome them. The chemistry and sexual tension is off the charts from the start. You can feel the desperation, need and eventually love betw
Snow
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it

Hmm...I knew that Gregory Scafoni's story would be, at least challenging...
He was a very complex and tormented character, searching for revenge, filled with rage and inexplicable need to be tormented by the past, betrayal, hurt, rejection, confusion, rage and all is linked to the legacy, the reaping of the Willow Girl.

The starting point on which Gregory acts, is NOT really a good one. He's all of the above and more, and he has this crazy pull to punish everyone for the way he feels, so yeah, he'
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
GENRE: Dark Romance
NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Book 3 in the Series

MY REVIEW
We got a taste of Gregory and Emelie in the Dark Legacy Duet Twisted is their story.
I am so glad to see Gregory get his own Willow Girl and Happily Ever After! My heart broke for him in the first two books where he was left angry, hurt and alone.
Dark, sexy and mysterious, Gregory ticks all the alpha male bad boy boxes. He is brutal, broken and so unforgiving you will love to hate
Olga therebelreader
I loved Gregory! Natasha Knight manages to bring to life his story with such vivid details that it will draw you in and you will not want to put it down for anything!
There are plenty of steamy scenes in the book and a fantastic story also, but I don't like to give much away as I feel I may spoil it for some people.
Amelia has an interesting dynamic with her sister. I loved that this book was so different from anything I have read, it proves that love can be equally beautiful and painfully ugly a
Mimiorphee
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, arc
“We were never strangers. History saw to that.”

Twisted was perfect. Gregory, lonely Greg had me curious when I read Natasha Knight's Dark Duet, and his and Amelia's story utterly captivated me.

The way the author approached those two scarred characters touched me. The symmetry of them was astounding, they truly were the perfect match. Their obsession for Helena,  their fascination for that faithful night that altered their lives was tangible, their darkness and pain were palpable.

"Memori
Debbie
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One night--a moment in time but life times in the making--irrevocably twisted together the lives of both Gregory and Amelia. Neither can forget, or heal. Both are haunted. Both are broken. One wants to move on and one just wants his own Willow Girl.

Oh Gregory, Gregory.....Gregory! You remained an enigma to me through Taken and Torn, Were you bad? Were you good? I had hope that you'd be able to escape the perversion that seems to run in your genes. I watched you bend to it, run from it, and then,
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
Review in progress
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
I really really liked this one! It didn't felt so dark as the other two, but still it had some dark touches to it.

I never really found Gregory evil, maybe that says a lot about me or I just see all the good in people!

Amelia is strong but also isn't like she wanted to be strong with her hair but then she sees his look and suddenly it's "oops". Maybe that's just my problem but that bothered me a bit.

Overall it was fantastic there are some minor details I would've wanted a bit more info about. Like
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Twisted by Natasha Knight is the story of Gregory and Amelia which we meet in the previous books, Taken and Torn. This is their story which can be a standalone book, but I do feel you would enjoy this one more reading the other books to understand them better. Gregory was our tragic hero wanting something that he never really had...love. Amelia too was a tragic heroine that was looking for more. Both broken but together they started to heal and find what they both needed. This has been a dark ro ...more
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
OMG. I need to catch my breath. I have literally been obsessed with the Scafoni brothers since Taken and Torn and knew that Gregory Scafoni would have an amazing story to tell. Lord did he deliver and then some!! Like all Natasha Knight stories, Twisted was sexy, intense and full of moments that completely took me by surprise. I was addicted from the first page and loved how emotionally compelling this story was. I never wanted this story to end!

Without giving away any spoilers, you MUST read Ta
Douilleny
Aug 01, 2020 rated it it was ok
This book was so disappointing, Gregory focused too much on Helena and not Amelia.
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
"I am no white knight. I am not your friend. I didn’t do this out of the goodness of my heart. You and me, this was always going to happen."

Natasha Knight is truly one of my favourite dark romance authors. Her writing creeps into your heart. Her characters draw me in deeply into their thoughts and feelings. Her stories manage to make me a mess and crave a little darkness in my life. She writes dark romance with such fire that you become engulfed in it. No one can write dark stories like Natasha
Siobhan
Nov 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Although Twisted is a standalone novel, to truly understand this one you need to have read the Dark Legacy duet. Our characters in this one were first introduced to us in the duet, and there are a lot of references made to events that occurred throughout the two books. Moreover, Twisted worked to answer the lingering questions from the Dark Legacy duet.

As always, Natasha Knight gives a quick read that has you addicted until the end. It’s a story you can power through, one that will leave you des
Julia Stevens
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rare-london19
I have to say, Twisted has kept me glued to the pages from start to finish, I loved it! I should also say that I won a copy of it and I haven't actually read Taken or Torn yet. Did this matter? Actually not at all for me. There are obviously details about the things that happened (in particular the reaping and the events on the island) from those books that I don't know much about, but I got the gist and these weren't integral to Twisted. This story was about Gregory and Amelia, who and where th ...more
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
Gregory and Amelia's story was very much worth waiting for.

With it's defeated hero and damaged heroine this book had plenty of deliciously dark and dangerous moments to enjoy. Whilst it isn't the very darkest of reads, it did have enough grit to draw me in and hold my attention. Twisted is a great read, I was engaged by the plot, entranced by the writing and captivated by the protagonists.

I adored Gregory, even though he was a bit of an a-hole, in truth maybe a lot of one. Moreover he had a
Linda Lee
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Before I say any more if you haven’t read the Duet Taken and Torn you really should before reading Twisted. There are many references which will make more sense if you have. These books are so worth it!

It all began with a barbaric ritual between the Scafoni and Willow families. The last reaping tore a gaping hole in the Scafoni family. Brothers and sons were ready to tear each other’s throats out. Members were disowned, scattering to lick their wounds.

This is Gregory’s story, he implemented
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
4.5 devious stars!!

This is a stand alone book which is like a spin off of “Dark Legacy Duet”, which was Helena and Sebastian’s story. Though I will say Gregory was a huge part in their duet. Like I said this is a total stand alone but to be honest I don’t think this book would feel as whole without reading the other two.

“...Breaking. Broken. Beautiful. A broken monster and an angel in one.”

I knew I was going to fucking love Gregory and Amy’s story. Two broken souls. Amazing!! I think I actuall
Booknerdingout
Feb 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Well I love everything I've by Natasha Knight. This one was just okay for me. I think mostly because I really loved Sebastian and Helena characters and storyline. I was really hoping Gregory and Amelia's would some how feel different. To me they didn't. I don't know, it just didn't give me that shock value that the authors books usually give me.

Gregory was a tortured soul. A lot like Sebastian's. Helena was a strong spirit. Hard to be broken, much like Helena. Both running from the Willow girl
Nikki  Malan
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Twisted by Natasha Knight
A curse, debt and a legacy. Or is it?
Gregory has left the island, damaged, marred, but determined to have his own Willow Girl and he has his sights set on Amelia. Amelia is different; she sees things and has a connection to the past. She also can’t forget the night of the choosing. She constantly sketches in her journal which seems to be part of a puzzle. Gregory has kept his eyes on her but the time has come, he wants his own Willow girl and he wants to be the monster s
Debra
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: a-to-z-books
I like the this was written....kind of gothic, with the crumbling mansion. I'm glad to have got to read Gregory and Amelia's story:))
Joyffree
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I wanted Gregory to get his own story, his own Willow Girl and Knight delivered.
If you haven't read the first two books might I suggest you go no further- without that background of events nothing that happens within these pages will have any real impact
You will not understand the depth of betrayal that Gregory feels towards his brother and why
You will not comprehend the almost painful need that drives his desires to acquire and own a Willow Girl
The wraiths that haunt the edges of the darkness
Rhonda
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After I read Taken and Torn, I wanted Gregory's story so bad. And now, Natasha Knight has delivered his book perfectly. Gregory and Amelia are two broken and twisted souls. I was hooked from the first page and basically read this in one evening! The emotions were gripping and will keep the reader engrossed. I really can't say to much without giving spoilers but I will say that you MUST read Taken and Torn first. If you don't, you will be lost as to how Gregory and Amelia come together. It's dark ...more
Heather andrews
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gregory just loves to mess with his woman, "he looks at me. “Buckle your seatbelt. It’s the law.” He gives me a smirk that tells me he could give a eff about any law." Gregory just doesn't understand his woman at times, "I look up at her, laugh with a shake of my head . “You ask the strangest questions at the strangest times.” I liked this book, I loved Gregory.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Following on the heels of the tormented erotica duet series Dark Legacy, this features the unwanted "spare" Gregory Scafoni. For those who have not read the Dark Legacy series, this story will feel a bit incomplete, as if the reader is missing a piece to the puzzle. Whilst this can be read as a standalone, it is not advisable.

This tale flips between two different perspectives - Amelia and Gregory. Their families have been tied for generations and it's puzzling for me because if they are tied, w
Kathy
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-romance, romance
Another day another Scarfoni brother stealing his Willow Girl. Twisted is the third book in the Dark Legacy series. The first two books dealt with older brother Sebastian, his Willow Girl, Helena and the unfortunate third wheel, Sebastian's younger brother, Gregory. Well, Gregory gets his own book and and Willow Girl and what a sexy treat!

Beware that there are mild spoilers for the first two books in this review.

The reaping that started this series has damaging effects on Gregory and Helena's s
Renee
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing

My brother was right. I have always wanted my own Willow Gir. What happened on that island didn't break me. It twisted me. Corrupted me. Made me into a monster. Although, I guess it's ture what she says. You can't become something that wasn't inside you all long. This was always going to happen. I was always going to take Amelia Willow. History and destiny sealed her fate. Sealed both of ours. For mon
Demetra | Demi Reads
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, e-books

Here it is Gregory's story! For those of you that have read the "Dark Legacy Duet", I believe that this one is an anticipated story. For what I've read after finishing "Torn", many readers were curious about Gregory's whereabouts.

This standalone is much-needed, at least for me! I wanted to pick into Gregory's mind since meeting him at the previous books! He's a pretty complicated story. I couldn't really decipher his feelings before, and now being able to read his POV is quite enlighten
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

It’s no secret that I wasn’t impressed with the way the Dark Legacy Duet ended but when I saw that Twisted was going to be about Gregory, I was curious and excited about the book. I was not disappointed at all with Twisted! It is dark, it is a bit emotional at times, it is intense and it made my dark heart happy! Gregory and Amelia beat out Sebastian and Helena hands down.

If you read the Dark Legacy Duet, then yo
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Stealing Beauty (Captive series #2)
  • Depraved (The Devil's Duet, #1)
  • Beauty in the Broken
  • Darker Than Love (Darker Than Love, #1)
  • Love Triangle: Six Books of Torn Desire
  • A Debt Repaid (The Debt Duet, #2)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Fallen Saint (All The Pretty Things, #2)
  • Hard to Love (Hard to Love #1)
  • Heartless Hero (Crowne Point #1)
  • Love Drunk (Love Me Duet #1)
  • Convict (Sin City Salvation, #2)
  • Malum: Part 2 (Elite Kings Club, #5)
  • Stealing Cinderella
  • Embracing Fate
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Nocturnes & Nightmares (The Sandman Duet, #1)
USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance, Natasha Knight specializes in dark, tortured heroes. Happily-Ever-Afters are guaranteed, but she likes to put her characters through hell to get them there. She’s evil like that.

Want to know about New Releases? Sign up for Natasha's newsletter: http://bit.ly/2prymN4

Follow her on Facebook for contests and other fun stuff: http://bit.ly/29q3s4b