Start by marking “Without a Doubt” as Want to Read:
Without a Doubt

Without a Doubt

'The entrance to Nundrew was like any country town Dave had ever been to. He revved the engine of the bike and upped his speed. That should get the attention of a few people as he flew down the main street.'

Detective Dave Burrows had never even heard of Nundrew in Queensland before. He'd certainly never have guessed that this was where he'd be risking his life.

In Barrabin
Published April 1st 2019 by Allen & Unwin AU

To ask other readers questions about Without a Doubt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Without a Doubt

Brenda
Detective Dave Burrows was settled into his life in Barrabine in Western Australia with his offsider Spencer having shown him the ropes. He loved the rural lifestyle, helping the locals and keeping law and order. The trouble was, his young wife was unhappy. Melinda hadn’t long had their daughter Bec, and although she was now eighteen months old, Melinda continued to be unsettled and restless about her life. Making it worse was the fact that her family lived in Perth and her father continued to p ...more
Michelle
The complete review can be read at Beauty and Lace online.

Without A Doubt is engaging and well paced, a read that kept some interesting little twists nice and quiet until the very end but I feel like it wrapped up a little too quickly. I'm left with some questions that I just don't know if I will ever have answers to.

Fleur McDonald has a wealth of farming experience in rural Australia and she employs that knowledge to pen a tale of small communities, mustering and stock losses.

This is a tale tha
Marilyn Maloney
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is “Without a Doubt” one of the best books I have read. I love the storyline following Dave Burrows on his life journey. From the ups and downs working in the Police force to the ups and downs in his marriage this book has kept me riveted and wanting to know more about Daves future. I can’t wait for the next book in this series!
Melanie Bowers
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Am halfway through and it is another can't put it down..... I love the mystery and the real life small town life.
Another winner from a great aussie author
waz1234W
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book

This book was hard to put down I really enjoyed reading it looking forward to the next one thank you
Diane
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mcdonald-fleur
A great early Dave Burrows story.
Deb Bodinnar
Wendy Caroline Scott
Apr 01, 2019
Mary Herbert
Apr 16, 2019
After growing up on a farm near Orroroo in South Australia, Fleur McDonald’s first job was jillarooing in the outback. She’s now closely involved in the daily management of the 8000-acre station she and her family live on near Esperance in Western Australia.

Fleur is the author of the bestselling novels Red Dust, Blue Skies, Purple Roads and Silver Clouds.

Fleur chats about her daily farming life