Start by marking “Entwined (The Dark Necessities, #3)” as Want to Read:
Entwined (The Dark Necessities, #3)

Entwined

(The Dark Necessities Trilogy #3)

Can a monster ever find redemption?

Free from her captor, author Molly Clary finds herself back at home, but she’s just as lost as ever. In the isolation of her new-found freedom, Molly makes a startling revelation; she can no longer function without Connor Reilly. She can’t write without him; she can’t live without him.

The admission leads Molly into the most intense and
ebook
Published February 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Entwined, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Entwined

Start your review of Entwined (The Dark Necessities, #3)
Dee
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Decadently Damaged and Depraved!

“Entwined” is the final entry in “The Dark Necessities” trilogy and offers readers closure to events, developments and questions posed in the previous episodes. Liberated from her captor, Molly is provided the opportunity to recover and reclaim her former life. Readers vicariously undergo the emotional as well as psychological turmoil and confusion of an abduction victim, including the difficult experience of returning to normalcy after such a traumatic event. Rec
Coral
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
A perfect ending to this dark and twisted trilogy

If you've read the first two book, Taken and Tamed, then I'm pretty certain you won't be disappointed with the finale to this fantastic dark romance series. This can't be read as a stand alone, so you do need to read the other two books first. The Dark Necessities trilogy is very aptly named, because once you ventured into it's murky depths it soon becomes necessary to read the entire series. Molly and Connor will totally capture your heart, mind
Rhonda
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I started reading this trilogy, I knew it was going to be dark. Normally I don't read dark stories like this but the snippets I saw intrigued me so I jumped right in. Oh My!!!! I jumped into a world that kept me on the edge of my seat (well my bed because that's where I read). The third book was just as good as the first two books. Molly is free from Connor and back home but just can't seem to function without him. Twisted? Yes and no! When Conner connects with her, she is almost at her wit ...more
Amy
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Who knew twisted and depraved was so delicious..Felicity Brandon, of course. If you’ve had the deviant pleasure of reading the first two books in this series you owe it to yourself to read Entwined. To read the culmination of Molly and Connor’s story is like having a cigarette after a nice hot sweaty round of rolling in the sheets. I was waiting with bated breath for this final story. It’s breathtaking. You don’t want to miss this.

I read and reviewed a copy of this book.
Sonia N.
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Molly and Connor's story! Just wow and amazing. I am not as gifted in reviewing books, but Felicity Brandon is a talented and imaginative writer. I loved this series!!
E Loprete
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book and am leaving an honest review. What a brillent, creative way to end this remarkable dark romance series. We find Molly who is free from her captor and finally at home, but she is unable to write, she misses her muse. Even after all the things Connor did to her she finds herself reaching out to him as she realizes she is in love and needs him more than ever. Connor can't forget his kitten and needs her in his life so they reach out to each other and meet up again in England ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Entwined is the conclusion to The Dark Necessities Trilogy, and since it's a dark & twisty journey, you HAVE TO READ IN ORDER Taken (Book 1), and Tamed (Book 2), FIRST! This is not a suggestion! Now, Felicity Brandon has blown me away with this dark romance kidnap thriller as it's labeled, because honestly, she's taken me out of my comfort zone. I have had issues with Connor this whole time, like wanted to cut him, issues. I don't pretend to know why Molly misses her muse after finally getting a ...more
Hanan
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a thrilling ending to an outstanding series!
Molly is having conflicting thoughts about her experience and time with Connor.
And especially her feelings towards him.
Her mind knows what’s right. But her heart isn’t following suit.
Across the other side of the pond Connor is also contemplating his actions.
He feels lost with Molly.
As the book progresses secrets and mysteries are revealed and questions are answered.
I love the first two books especially the second one.
But this one as just as good a
EducatedBookFreak
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
CONTROL. DEVOTION. TWISTED LOVE STORY WITH AN AMAZING END.

Connor and Molly - words can not describe this book and how their story has developed to this point. I loved this story. It shows love, devotion, control - the basis of their whole entire story. It wraps everything up in a nice, neat, extremely hot package.It makes me so so happy that Molly and Connor get their happy ending and become partners and not just Master and Kitten.

One twist to the story Connor’s display of devotion. It was an
Little monster
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is the third and final one in this series. Wow!! All I can say is wow! I loved the second book and didn't think it was gonna get any better but it did. You really start to fall for Connor in this book his softer side definitely comes through more with Molly as she doesn't suffer so much humiliation in this book as with the previous two.

This story doesn't pick up straight after the one before as did the other two it picks up months after where we find Molly back in America, back to "no
Badh
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It took me a couple of days after I finished reading this to actually write this. I needed to process all the feelz I got from the story. Molly and Connor's story has been intense and a roller coaster and I had the carpet yanked out from under me more than once while I was reading the entire story. This one was no different.

I actually had to take a break in reading during this for a couple of hours and start a new book. The feelz were so strong and I was feeling so affected by the story that I
Suzy
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a moving conclusion to Felicity Brandon’s trilogy. Entwined (Book Three in the Dark Necessities Trilogy) lives up to its title. Both Molly and Connor’s lives are entwined together, they are lost apart and miss each other. Once they are reunited they become whole again. Molly feels bound to Conner in an unexplainable way and in her words “It’s us. We make this magic together, Connor.” I found that this trilogy took me on a gamut of emotions both high and low, especially in this last book. I ...more
Cassie Ashford
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This third book is where the real romance comes in. You will fall in love with Connor just like Molly does. Yes you do end up liking him. Gasp! Yep trust me on this one. Third warning...it’s a dark romance with kinks that not even Christian Grey would dream of touching. If Fifty Shades of Grey was too much for you then you need to think hard before reading this book. This book pulls the story together from the first two books and we get our HEA. Or as much of a HEA you can get with a man like Co ...more
Wendy Livingstone
This is the third and final book in this trilogy, and this phenomenal series needs to be read in order. Molly is now free from her captor and at home, yet she is lost without Connor. No spoilers; this is a definite must read, you will not be disappointed. This is a well written flawless story, which is dark, twisted, depraved, and dangerous, which all had me totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner. I cannot wait to read more from this talented author, whose work I highly recomme ...more
Mawgan Dipple
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-reads

Well this book truly wraps up his trilogy. After someone's escape, Molly finds herself back home in America, but safe and secure with friends and family is the last thing she feels. With deep longing for the man who kidnapped her she is lost in an abyss. Unable to function, write she seeks her tormentors out. Connor now lost without his kitten, will do anything to reclaim the woman who's changed him, together their relationship takes on a new turn, with redemption and resolve before they can loo
Anne Baker
The Powerlessness of Love

Wow this gripping conclusion to The Dark Necessities Trilogy by the amazing author Felicity Brandon was stupendous! This unique plot had everything and was oh so intriguing with rich men’s secret societies, murder, sadism, abduction and suspense in the spadesful that keeps you on your toes the whole way through this highly recommended read!
Could Molly now move on now that the trial is over and move forward in her life? Her prose in her writing was her medium, her life’
Sherry
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Taken and Tamed, are such fantastic dark romance books, it is twisted with such murky depths it is necessary to read the series. Molly and Connor's story will destroy you.
This book is not as dark as the other books. Molly and Connor,must find a new path where they can fuel the needs and desires of each other. Can they develop into a couple and make their own way into a HEA? I think this is a perfect ending into what started out as a very dark and daring read.
Lena
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The last book of this trilogy - a perfect ending to a fabulous story. After reading the first book I didn’t know what to think. The book lingered for a long while. The second one, then I was more prepared. It also lingered.
This third book was a bit different then the others, but not in a bad way. I felt very happy for Connor and Molly. There were laughter and heart ache as well as sadness. A lot of emotions.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book
Linda Robson
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Molly was back home but wasn’t happy. She goes to visit her parents and pretends to write even though she can’t. She eventually goes back to her own place and decides to open her readers site where Connor said he contacted her.
Connor had to get permission to contact Molly and gets s secure side and gets in touch. Molly answers and they eventually Skype each other. Connor asks Molly to come to him he sends money and they meet in a remote spot.
Molly and Connor eventually get back together and sh
Lisa Roberts
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the perfect conclusion to the trilogy where we get to see real feelings and Connors dark life he belongs to and its dangerous, twisted and sadistic and has you on the edge of your seat waiting for something to happen and oh boy does it ever and I was so shocked and couldn't believe it. Connor and Molly are perfect together with still some issues but it was like they are drawn to each other no matter the situation and the craving for each other as they bury themselves in each other not k ...more
Jean A.
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Totally fucked up and hot as hell!

Wow! Book 3 the final in the series is so dark and twisted and so hot it’s ridiculous! Connor and Molly’s story is as screwed as they get but it keeps you on the edge of your seat wanting more. Would love a story on Dalton, Connor’s brother maybe next?? Pick up Taken the first book in the series. You won’t be disappointed!
Ruchika Mahajan
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the final chapter of Molly n Connie's story. This is absolutely for the lovers of dark romance. It should be read in order. So u must read the first two books before picking up this one. Molly is free now but all the more lost now without Connor. Human emotions are contradictory n multilayered. I think we don't need to agree with leading characters in order to like the story. Most of the time I couldn't understand molly but was rooting for her HEA with Connor. He is the least likable her ...more
Saskia
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

The last book in the series and we find out what happens after. That is something you don't see a lot

I am not sure how I feel about this book. I loved the beginning of the book a lot. Finding out what happens and how both characters were doing and how affected they were after all the events from the previous books. They weren't the same two people from before. It was so interesting to read.

But I think I missed the intensity of the previous books and I enjoyed the characters more before. Saying
Nicole
Feb 07, 2019 rated it liked it
This wasn't a bad book by any means. I was left wanting though.... something felt like it was missing. Maybe it was that, like a bad Friday date night, the climax seemed premature. I'm not sure what it was. I've been attempting to put my finger on it.

I would say that as a trilogy sum of the parts was a 4-star... honestly, if I had read them all back to back the final book might have made more sense as far as the story arc goes.
Vickie Brown
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, you couldn't have asked for a better ending to this trilogy. It's dark, intense, loving, thoughtful and twisted. Molly and Conner are as sexy and hot as ever. 🔥🔥🔥 I will ask this of the author......is Dalton gonna get his own story?? Asking for a friend 😁😁😁😁
Erica
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The first book in this trilogy went in a direction I wasn't necessarily comfortable with. As I read the 2nd and now this one, it went in a direction I didn't see coming. I really enjoyed how Connor and Molly's story evolved. Their need to have each other is kind of intense after everything.
Pat
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was one book that was hard to put down! The plot was well written and well planned with characters that were written with such great detail and depth which kept me totally engaged as I turned each and every page! I always look forward to reading more from this author!
Chrystal
Wasn't as impressed with this book as I was with the first two. I found Connor too indulgent with Molly. He basically did a 360 in this book. I know he was trying to redeem himself and correct the wrongs he committed but it just seemed like Molly was topping from the bottom. There was no darkness left to him.
Rosario Barrera
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh good heavens! I thought this wa ms going to be one of those flat endings. Nope! We pick up with a very unahappy Molly and a morose Connor. And then...no spoilers here, but, I can say that in my head I would scold Molly, but in the end, I rooted for her. All I can say it was very unexpected and very satisfying read!
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Entwined by Felicity Brandon 5 19 Feb 11, 2019 12:46PM

• My Sweet Songbird (Requested Trilogy, #3)
  • Vicious King (Dark Dynasty #2)
  • Twisted Empire (Dark Dynasty #3)
  • Caged By Them (Descent Into Darkness, #1)
  • Broken Hearts (Heartbreaker #2)
  • Vicious Looks (Vicious City #1)
  • Don't Say A Word: Requested Trilogy - Part One
  • Hurt So Good (Love so Dark, #3)
  • Consumed
  • Property
  • Sold
  • Diego: A Dark Mafia Hate Story (Chicago Crime Family Book 1)
  • Until You're Mine: Requested Trilogy - Part Two
  • Heartless Prince (Dark Dynasty #1)
  • Bared: A Dark Romance
  • Black Hearts (Heartbreaker #3)
  • Vicious Lies (Vicious City #2)
  • Bleeding Hearts (Heartbreaker, #1)
Amazon Top 100 bestselling writer of BDSM, spanking erotic romance.

Find Felicity here:
Website: https://felicitybrandonwrites.com/
Newsletter sign-up (grab a FREE short story!) https://www.subscribepage.com/Felicit...
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Felicity-Brando...
Book Bub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/felic...
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/felicitybran...
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Fel

The Dark Necessities Trilogy (3 books)
  • Taken (The Dark Necessities, #1)
  • Tamed (The Dark Necessities, #2)