Start by marking “The Circle” as Want to Read:

The Circle

From USA Today, Washington Post and Amazon Charts Bestselling author and Goodreads Best Fiction Finalist comes an exhilarating new YA series.

Abandoned at eleven with no memory of her family, Alexia seeks her true identity. Under the new government's regime, sixteen year-olds are evaluated for their desire to harm others. Throughout the test, Alexia struggles to conceal her
Paperback
Published March 2019 by SBSK Corp.

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Mar 11, 2019
    From USA Today, Washington Post, Amazon Charts and Goodreads Best Fiction Finalist bestselling author and a group of young adult writers comes an exhi ...more

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 5 copies available, 2233 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Apr 10 - May 10, 2019

Countries available: U.S. and Canada

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about The Circle, please sign up.
    Sage Sask Hi Olivia - thank you so much for reading and thank you so much for your very kind review! We really appreciate it! Yes - we are working on the second…moreHi Olivia - thank you so much for reading and thank you so much for your very kind review! We really appreciate it! Yes - we are working on the second book in the series now so hopefully should be out at the end of this year. Thank you again!(less)

Kyra
    Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
    I received this ARC from NetGalley & the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

A familiar trope however it was a good read. It was interesting and well written. Alexia is a well written character and has depth to her. The plot is well organized and well thought out.

I did really enjoy this book and will probably read more from this author. But as a warning this book does contain a bit of gory scenes and violence so it may not be appropriate for young readers.
    Olivia Roberts
    Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
    **E-book ARC provided by Netgalley**

4.5/5 stars!

DISCLAIMER: This is not my type of book. At all. However, I LOVED it. And hated it. Basically it slung my emotions around in a circle the entire time I was reading (pun not intended...but it totally works).

Alexia is such a complex character with real human struggles, and I think that's one of the things I appreciated most about the book. Often times, characters in YA novels - and ANY novel, at that - are very one-dimensional. The characters in thi
    Jenny
    Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
    I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

This book had so many twists and turns and I was not prepared for any of them. This author has such a talent for keeping readers on their toes.

It messed with my emotions and the entire time I could not put the book down.

The characters are written in such an amazing way and developed super well. They're complex and have real, human struggles.

The plot is complex as well but also well organized at the same time. I was hooked but it was also ea
    JaNae
    Apr 17, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Well I have a review going up in about thirty minutes so I’ll come back with a link lol
    Thelma
    Jodi Hassel
    Andrea
    Vicki
    Mar 28, 2019
    Sage S.A.S.K. is a team consisting of USA Today, Washington Post and Amazon Charts bestselling author Sejal Badani and a group of young adult writers. Kiran, Akash and Sienna are the creative force behind the story concepts, editing, social media, marketing, and book trailers for the novel.

“She work up on the shore with no memory of her past.” 0 likes
    “There is no right or wrong in war, only winners and losers. And you have shown your hand. No. She has shown her heart.” 0 likes