Start by marking “Tea in Pajamas (Book 2): Beyond Belzerac” as Want to Read:
Tea in Pajamas (Book 2): Beyond Belzerac

Tea in Pajamas (Book 2): Beyond Belzerac

(Tea in Pajamas #2)

Classmates Belle, Tess and Julien discover that a quirky teatime ritual on Wednesday afternoons is the secret gateway into Belzerac, a strange new world of talking animals and a glittering blue forest. But while Belzerac is easy to access, it’s a little trickier to return from. After multiple visits, the children realize there are no tried-and-true ways to get home, and th ...more
Published October 2018 by Marshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Tea in Pajamas (Book 2), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tea in Pajamas (Book 2)

Start your review of Tea in Pajamas (Book 2): Beyond Belzerac
CHRISTINE | lostinpagesss_
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
🍃🌻 TEA IN PAJAMAS: BEYOND BELZERAC

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Okay, so this is the sequel of the first book and I like it even more from the first book.
Also shoutout for the beautiful illustrations drawn by the husband of Rachel Tey, they are amaaazzzziiinnngggg!! 💕

☮️ It was when Belle Marie, Tess Brown and Julian Edgehawk went back to Michelmont after their journey to Belzerac and unexpected change will lead them into thrilling adventure and lessons.

🌸 I especially love Beyond Belzerac for the reason that it has more
Tanvi
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Combined review for books 1 and 2!

📖 Apart from being great bedtime stories, the books contain some serious lessons for adults as well. These include lessons about self-awareness, redemption and my personal favourite - realisation of the magic in the mundane! As I was recently going through the restless mind syndrome, this last one came at the perfect time!
🎀 I especially loved Beyond Belzerac as it contained some greek mythology as well! The story of Orpheus and Eurydice was not previously known
CuriousBookReviewer
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Curiosity level: This time, there’s also Greek Mythology!

“It all began with tea in pajamas.” - p. 151

Belle finally makes it back home to Michaelmont but her family is missing and things are strange. She returns to Belzerac with her friends to find answers - through tea, in pajamas! Meanwhile in another parallel universe, Orpheus is grief-(and guilt) stricken when his young bride, Eurydice dies on their wedding night. What do the three kids and these Greek gods have in common?

I really liked th
Christina Wong
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
thelittlebookster
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
After completing Tea in Pajamas I was excited to read Book 2. Dare I say, it definitely satisfied me. Similarly to Book 1, this book contained great vocabulary. I loved that there was more interaction between the characters in this book. Also, the book no longer revolved around the 3 characters (Julien, Belle and Tess), but explored the moving love story of Orpheus and Eurydice. When I thought the story could not heighten my interest further, Gods of the Greek mythology were brought in! I won't ...more
Akshatha Kamath
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
📖Title- Tea in Pajamas (Beyond Belzerac)
📖Author- Rachel Tay
📖Publisher- Marshall Cavendish
📖Format - Paperback
📖Total number of pages - 176
📖 Genre - Children's Fiction
📖Brief review 📚 -
Belle's adventures continue in the sequel, Beyond Belzerac when she suspects that she & her friends, Tess & Julien are stuck in the Wonderland. Will Belle be able to solve the mystery of 'who looked back' & come back home? 📚An enchanting tale for everyone who believes in the power of true friendship, adventure & magic
Karen
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tea in pajamas is an original tale of friendship, finding yourself and seeing the magic in the everyday! My daughter loves fantasy and adventure stories, this series captivated her totally.
June Yong
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The sequel, Beyond Belzerac, takes us to new, darker depths as Belle Marie, Tess, and Julien are forced to travel back to Belzerac when they realise that things at home are amiss. They find themselves entangled (and literally on the same boat) with Orpheus and Eurydice, of Greek mythology.

My daughter, now 10, really enjoyed it. The magical elements, a hint of a love story, and the tragedy of Greek mythology appealed to her as an emerging teen. In her words, “It’s not like the other books that h
Missus Tay
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tea in Pajamas Book 1 had me seeking to read Book 2 with its mysterious ending.

The book touches on themes of self-awareness, courage and differentiating appearance from reality. Inside the books, there's modern-day dialogue paired with imaginary lands, Greek myths, magic and music.

I thoroughly enjoyed following the characters through their adventures in Book 2. In fact, I was so intrigued by Book 2, I was somewhat sad when I got to the last page.
Karenchenwlgmail.Com
Jan 09, 2019
Rachel Tey
Jan 09, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books

• The Quiet at the End of the World
  • The Weight of Our Sky
  • Hunted
  • The Pisces
Rachel Tey is an editorial consultant. She lives with her husband and two children in Singapore. She is the author of 'Tea in Pajamas' and 'Tea in Pajamas: Beyond Belzerac', the middle-grade fantasy series.

Tea in Pajamas (2 books)