Start by marking “Tea in Pajamas (Book 2): Beyond Belzerac” as Want to Read:
Tea in Pajamas (Book 2): Beyond Belzerac

Tea in Pajamas (Book 2): Beyond Belzerac

Classmates Belle, Tess and Julien discover that a quirky teatime ritual on Wednesday afternoons is the secret gateway into Belzerac, a strange new world of talking animals and a glittering blue forest. But while Belzerac is easy to access, it’s a little trickier to return from. After multiple visits, the children realize there are no tried-and-true ways to get home, and th ...more
Published October 2018 by Marshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Tea in Pajamas (Book 2), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tea in Pajamas (Book 2)

Tanvi
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Combined review for books 1 and 2!

📖 Apart from being great bedtime stories, the books contain some serious lessons for adults as well. These include lessons about self-awareness, redemption and my personal favourite - realisation of the magic in the mundane! As I was recently going through the restless mind syndrome, this last one came at the perfect time!
🎀 I especially loved Beyond Belzerac as it contained some greek mythology as well! The story of Orpheus and Eurydice was not previously known
CuriousBookReviewer
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Curiosity level: This time, there’s also Greek Mythology!

“It all began with tea in pajamas.” - p. 151

Belle finally makes it back home to Michaelmont but her family is missing and things are strange. She returns to Belzerac with her friends to find answers - through tea, in pajamas! Meanwhile in another parallel universe, Orpheus is grief-(and guilt) stricken when his young bride, Eurydice dies on their wedding night. What do the three kids and these Greek gods have in common?

I really liked th
thelittlebookster
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
After completing Tea in Pajamas I was excited to read Book 2. Dare I say, it definitely satisfied me. Similarly to Book 1, this book contained great vocabulary. I loved that there was more interaction between the characters in this book. Also, the book no longer revolved around the 3 characters (Julien, Belle and Tess), but explored the moving love story of Orpheus and Eurydice. When I thought the story could not heighten my interest further, Gods of the Greek mythology were brought in! I won't ...more
Karen
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tea in pajamas is an original tale of friendship, finding yourself and seeing the magic in the everyday! My daughter loves fantasy and adventure stories, this series captivated her totally.
June Yong
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The sequel, Beyond Belzerac, takes us to new, darker depths as Belle Marie, Tess, and Julien are forced to travel back to Belzerac when they realise that things at home are amiss. They find themselves entangled (and literally on the same boat) with Orpheus and Eurydice, of Greek mythology.

My daughter, now 10, really enjoyed it. The magical elements, a hint of a love story, and the tragedy of Greek mythology appealed to her as an emerging teen. In her words, “It’s not like the other books that h
Karenchenwlgmail.Com
Jan 09, 2019
Rachel Tey
Jan 09, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Rachel Tey is an editorial consultant. She lives with her husband and two children in Singapore. She is the author of 'Tea in Pajamas' and 'Tea in Pajamas: Beyond Belzerac', the middle-grade fantasy series.