Start by marking “Forever Angels (Angel's Halo MC #8)” as Want to Read:
Forever Angels (Angel's Halo MC #8)

Forever Angels

(Angel's Halo MC #8)

Rewind.

I hit the rewind button on the old VHS tape that contains my memories, causing the past to scream across my closed lids.

Past the nightmare where Enzo Fontana goads me, threatening my family, wanting all the secrets of my MC that I refuse to give him.

Past the evil laughter that reaches me even in the sweat-soaked, pain-filled oblivion of near-death sleep.

Past
Published February 28th 2019

Start your review of Forever Angels (Angel's Halo MC #8)
Erth
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Terri Anne Browning never disappoints!!!! I could feel Tanner's pain & smell the rotting flesh at the beginning of this book. Ms. Browning takes you into the lives of her characters and makes you part of the family. Love this book and how we are brought up to date with the other characters from previous books. If you have not read Terri Anne Browning you are missing some great stories. I can't wait for what is a ahead with the next generation! Bring them on!!!
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Perfect ending for this series. Way to wrap up a story line with a bang! Did not see this one coming but so happy with the ending.

Even better--a promise of seeing the MC more in a next gen series. Love!!
Kylee
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The last book in the Angel’s Halo series is one that will knock you off your feet. Shock and surprise and utter disbelief of who will be found. This is a book packed with so much emotion, it gives us closure on all our favourite couples and maybe even a new one we didn’t even expect. There are some moments in this book that will literally shatter your heart and believe me the tears will fall. Even though Forever Angels is action packed and contains the grit of the MC, it is also overflowing with ...more
Deb B
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Still went with five stars because I loved the series as a whole and this book stayed true to the overall story arc.
I would have liked seeing some scenes fleshed out a bit more but I think those stories will be seen in more detail in the next gen series.
Plenty of action with all members of the family which made for a well rounded finale.
Neringa Neringiukas
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this finally book in the series. I was hooked. It was nice to see how everyone is doing.
And OMG That epilogue was too cute. I can't wait for that book.
Glenda Torres
I have no words to express how much i love this author. This book again did not disappoint. I cant wait to see what comes next... Especially Ryan and Nova's story??? ...more
Jacqualyn Enniss
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brandi
*****SPOILERS*****

Sad to see this series come to an end! I know there is a spin-off for the kids but I will miss this generation!! (Miss you most, Hawk/Gracie & Raider/Quinn!)

Even though this book wasn't my absolute favorite of the series I couldn't help but feel for Tanner. What he had to go through because of Bates & Fontana... That was horrible. So happy that he found his forever love & adored his relationship with his little man, Reid.

The highlights of the book for me:
*Raven-
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
I have loved this series from the very start. I am so in love with these characters and this family and this world, and as sad as I was to see it go, I could not have asked for more with this ending. It was everything I needed it to be and more. It was full of what made me love this series in the first place, it completely consumed me from start to finish, and it made me realize why these characters are so special. Their loyalty, their friendships, and their sense of family truly set them apart. ...more
Manda
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy damn ! Terri Anne Browning has done it again. She perfectly wrapped the Angels Halo series in a beautiful action packed, romantic bow. I devoured this book in a matter of hours. Tanner is Back through the horrible torture he endured one thing keeps him going Jos. Jos has one thing left of Tanner their beautiful son Reid. When its discovered Tanner is actually alive and back its the second chance they both needed. I loved Jos and Tanners story there was so much purity and seeing the sweeter ...more
A.
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The perfect ending to one of my favorite series ever!
I wont give anything away as I hate those types of reviews. All I will say is that Terri Anne Browning does it again! I could not put this book down and while I was happy that the issues the character's have been having to deal with for the 7 previous books were finally resolved, I was sad that it was also the mark of the end. Well for now. Because while this series has ended Terri did give us something to look forward to with the next
Chasity Williams
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

This book is more based on Jos and Tanner's life. Jos is she's Butch's daughter and Uncle Chaz granddaughter both members of the MC, although her grandfather recently passed from the rivals she is back home with her Reid hers and Tanners son. Tanner was a member of the Angels Halo MC, he was killed in a car explosion by a rivial after the MC. But what if by some miracle he's really ok.

We follow some of the other family members and get a little updates in there lives. Marriages and babies
Karen
Shelves: browning
What a great finish for a great series. This book was amazing! I loved Tanner and Jos together and that little bug Reid. How all the characters were there with their own little wrap ups was fantastic and did not take away from the story being told. Everything blended in nice. The only downside I had was what happened to Lexa. I wanted to jump into the book at the point. I felt all the rage that Raven felt and all the helplessness that she felt even knowing it was just a story. The epilog was ...more
Heidi
Amazing!,

So I read a lot. Some books are good some are bad and some books there are just know words for. There are certain authors that can write a story that just swallows you whole. Terri Anne Browning is one of those authors. You can get so invested in these stories that you feel their joy, their pain, and their heartache. I have laughed and cried through this series. It's one of the best. Although this is the end of this generation I can't wait to read the next. The author did a great job
MJ
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about the book that ended this series. I was a mess when I read the snippet that we got from Terri Anne, I just did not know if I could handle this. It was such a hard read because of the emotions of all the brothers and what this would mean for them. Damn Tanner broke my heart. I was so scared that he was going to leave us before they could even tell him the truth!! What a way to end these books. I still want to know about all the babies and how that all went. I was truly happy ...more
Rhonda Beard
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So absolutely bitter sweet. It is always hard when a series comes to an end but this one has tugged at my heart from the very beginning. The way the characters are all written into each book, the connections, the emotions they are all there and to have to say good bye sucks! But this was absolutely the best way to say goodbye as well as hello to a whole new generation. It’s hard to review without fixing things away but just know... Raven is a bad ass, Lexa has a long road ahead, Tanner might ...more
Chelsea
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I honestly have no words to encapsulate all that is this novel. This last book was the perfect ending and I am in agony, but the good kind.

Without delving much into it and spoiling the whole book, this novel ended this series with the perfect bang! I'm gonna miss the gang but I'm now going to hunt through other novels by this author in hopes of getting updates or little glimpses of them.

Would wholeheartedly recommend this series to any romance readers in search of lovable characters and
Erin
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE this series and I'm sad that this part is coming to an end. I was so sad when (view spoiler) he "died" so I wasn't sure whose book this was. While this was a little far fetched to believe (especially the beginning), I loved this book!

Some of the characters where wrapped up in this story but the kids stories were left open ended. I'm interested in seeing what will happen between some of little ones.

Like always, Terri leaves me just wanting more and I can't wait
Laurie Gyd
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Family, brotherhood and loyalty.

Ooh loved this story, seeing all the couples finally shaking off the danger to its members and club, one by one they each get their happy ever after. Ending perfectly leads into the Second Generation series.
“I didn’t lie,” he assured her. “I didn’t want you to be sad, so I came without telling anyone. I think I’m in trouble, but I don’t care. It was worth it to get to see you smiling at me like that.”
Jason Daugherty
Loved it

This was just what I needed... I love this group! So glad to see a glimpse into the future! I love anything that Ms Browning writes! She a so amazing!!! Angel Halo group was one of the first mc books that I read and that started my love affair with her writing!!! Thank you Ms Browning!!! An amazing series!!!!
Toi
Absolutely Loved It

Wow I don't think it could get any better - what a great book. We get everything we've come to expect from Teri Anne, she keeps us entertained and wanting more. This book starts off with a bang (snickering) and just keeps going from page one. I'm looking forward to the next series that's coming with the next generation.
Becky Smouse
Sad it's over

It was an ok ending. I loved that Tanner was ok. It all seemed rushed to me, but still good. I am so
Looking forward to the next generation. Those books should be awesome. I also can't wait to read about the rocket babies growing up. It will be fun watching the big bad bikers and the big bad rocket daddies watch their little ones grow up
Michele Ahmed
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Great Series from Terri Anne Browning

I absolutely love this series! Every couple proves love conquers all, no matter the challenges they faced! Its a must read in order, books connect to other great series! Cannot wait for the next generation!!!
Anna
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect end

Just loved the way this series was wrapped up. I have been with the Angel's Halo from the very beginning and I am not affraid to admit I am feeling rather emotional. But there are massive things to come and I for one can't wait to see what the amazing Mrs Browning has in store for us.
Teri
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mrs K Bartholomew
A perfect ending

Wowza what a series. The Hannigans and the rest of the Angels Halo MC sure do court trouble. The culmination of all the storylines is written so cleverly that it flows seamlessly and wraps everything up without unanswered questions while also setting up beautifully for the next generation.
Lindsay
I think I was just over the series at this point. I was glad to see how things turned out for everyone, but the unrealistic portions of what happened to Tanner were just too much from me. Someone who sustains that many injuries doesn't get busy in the ICU.. sorry. Also, Jos was a little ridiculous at times, getting jealous of a doctor. Blah, I'm kind of glad it's over.
Lori
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great ending to a great series

I have enjoyed all of the Angel's Halo MC books and audiobooks. I really like how each book focuses on a different couple while continuing the story of the MC. I like that the each of the characters are still part of each books. Very well done. Highly recommend!!
Lori
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is absolute favorite MC series. Terri has given us the perfect ending in my eyes. I was hooked from word one. I won’t say who the couple is that is the main focus because I don’t want spoil anything just know this book mended my heart! I can’t wait for the next generation. I especially can’t wait to see what Terri has in store for Lexa!
Vivian
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG

I don’t think she can write a bad book. I’ve been reading this author since the beginning with her first book and she just keeps getting better and better. Bring Kleenex you are going to need a whole box. You’ll laugh,you’ll cry and you’ll rage again and again but just keep reading the epilogue is absolutely priceless.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dangerous Love
  • Love, Loyalty & Mayhem
  • Knights Lady (Rumblin' Knights Book 3)
  • Bastard in It: Hellions Motorcycle Club (Hellions Ride On #2)
  • aBound Wedding: A Motorcycle Club Romance
  • Connected in Code (Ravage MC Rebellion MC #4)
  • Kings of Mayhem (Kings of Mayhem MC, #1)
  • Cash (The Ride Series Second Generation Book 3)
  • Brothers in Arms (Kings of Mayhem MC, #2)
  • Fate's Falling (Satan's Sinners MC, #8)
  • Sealed in Strength (Ravage MC Rebellion #3)
  • Murphy (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis, #4)
  • Knights Fury (Rumblin' Knights Book 2)
  • Fueled in Fire (Ravage MC Rebellion #2)
  • Snitches Get Stitches (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #8)
  • Keep It Classy (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #7)
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • Fallen Princess (Wind Dragons MC, #7)
www.facebook.com/writerchic27

Terri Anne Browning is a USA TODAY bestselling author.
Being dyslexic, she never thought a career in writing would be possible, yet she has been on bestselling lists multiple times since 2013. Reese: A Safe Haven Novella was her first Indie published book. The Rocker Who Holds Me changed the tables and kicked off The Rocker... series featuring the sinfully delicious

Angel's Halo MC (8 books)
  • Angel's Halo (Angel's Halo MC, #1)
  • Entangled (Angel's Halo MC, #2)
  • Guardian Angel (Angel's Halo MC #3)
  • Reclaimed (Angel's Halo MC #4)
  • Atonement (Angel's Halo MC #5)
  • Fallen Angel (Angel's Halo MC #6)
  • Angel's Halo: Avenged (Angel's Halo MC #7)