Start by marking “New Year, New We (The Spies Who Loved Her, #4)” as Want to Read:
New Year, New We (The Spies Who Loved Her, #4)

New Year, New We

(The Spies Who Loved Her #4)

Kierra has been in the honeymoon period with Monica and Lane for a few months. But as the year comes to a close she is confronted with questions she can't answer alone, because she's not an island anymore. Is this temporary? Do they love her as much as she loves them? Is there room for one more? In this New Year's interlude, check in on this polyamorous triad as they make ...more
Kindle Edition
Published January 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about New Year, New We, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about New Year, New We

Start your review of New Year, New We (The Spies Who Loved Her, #4)
Jazmen
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-favorites
New Year's Eve is a night of figurative and orgasmic fireworks for Monica, Lane, and Kierraas per their usual.

Kierra, Monica, and Lane have found a nice groove in their new spot. At least two of them have. Kierra has all shes ever wanted. A good job, a high-paying promotion on the horizon and all the orgasms from two of her favorite people she could ever want.

But shes beginning to wonder if this all, too good to be true? Do Monica and Lane really love her, or will these now constant sexcapades
S.A. Crow
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Funny, sexy, lovely to watch all of these relationships develop (and meet new people). Sweet & dirty with a nice little spy story too.
M
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favorite characters are back!

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of this whole series ever since devouring book one. Revisiting Kierra, Monica and Lane after they've settled into their new relationship together somewhat had been something I was really looking forward to.

I love the way they all still have to grow together and have more things to learn about each other and their relationship dynamics. There is something so deeply human about Kierra's struggles and fears and insecurity as the
Deedee  S
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
New year same book

This is like the third version of the same story the authors written. I really enjoyed the first book in the spies series, it was my introduction to this author and I was hooked. Book two was ok although with new characters, it somehow still felt a bit stale. Like I enjoy Maya and Kenny as individuals but didnt buy their romance, it felt forced. Now book three, Im thinking this will be a deeper characterization, get into these characters Ive adored since book one. New Year,
natalie
ayeeeee my faves are back and now i have two more faves! Kat keeps doing this to me. dropping new characters who i just fall for and need stories for as well. Luckily Kat always comes thru with that! :)

Ugh Lane, Kierra and Monica are just perfection as always. Kierra's smart mouthing. Lane's shameless flirting. Monica's steely gazes that make both of them just :D And whew they brought in Mason to the mix for a bit, which made for some steamy fun.

Mason's got his own story going on with Tiya.
Maz Hedgehog
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The perfect throuple strikes again

How do i love them, let me count the ways. My only regret is that a) this wasn't longer and b) i don't work at the agency. I love all these characters so much and i cannot wait till i get to read them again.
p.s can we get a short about their holiday? Cause i might die a lil if i dont know what happened
b.andherbooks
Our favorite spies return for another mission, this time with Kierra joining the ranks. I just adore this series. Super steamy, super soft but with the edginess of being a spy thriller, and just delicious relationships.

Loved the addition of the starchy Mason, and Kierra, Lane, and Monica welcoming him into their relationship for some playing. Looking forward to reading his story!
Terri Jones
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The trouble with starting reading a series only a few books in IS I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE! But that's okay. I think. I can do it! Probably!

Loved this, in case you couldn't tell. Eagerly awaiting more!
Mary Saha
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love these

I can't believe I got behind on this series! I love how open and sex positive these characters are. For me it is the perfect balance of character development and sex scenes. Perfect for winding down and relaxing
Hladini
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good!

I love this series and this title was no exception. Sexy and sentimental perfectly describe Ms. Jackson's writing style. I am obsessed with all of the characters in this book, but I'm especially looking forward to Tiya and Carlisle's story!
Cam Likes Books
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another novella I enjoyed! This was a cute lil mission. Katrina is really my first go at reading polyam and shes so good at it! Is was great seeing the characters I liked so much again as their relationship develops.
I also loved this book because it shows how much Katrina Jackson has grown as an author. She does sexual tension so well! Also she makes polyam relationships so balanced and healthy. I'm a fan!
darling
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2019
4 ⭐

podcasts in books are my fave so im looking forward to more of tiya!!!
Cande
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
1. this cover is gorgeous

2. i love these characters so much

3. Katrina does it again! making me all emotional and tense up and laugh with her charming characters and genius plots.

I love this series and I need all the books. Thank you very much.
Aba
Laurie
Feb 17, 2020
J
May 06, 2019

• Can't Escape Love (Reluctant Royals, #2.6)
  • Tikka Chance on Me
  • That Kind of Guy (Ravenswood, #3)
  • Rafe: A Buff Male Nanny (Loose Ends #1)
  • Work for It (Just for Him, #4)
  • The Chai Factor
  • Be Mine (Four for Love #1)
  • Xeni (Loose Ends #2)
  • Heart and Hand (Gold Sky #1)
  • A Prince on Paper (Reluctant Royals, #3)
  • White Whiskey Bargain
  • A Second Chance Road Trip for Christmas (Holidays with the Wongs, #2)
  • I Think I Might Love You (Love Sisters Book 1)
  • Sweet on the Greek (Just for Him #3)
  • A Fake Girlfriend for Chinese New Year (Holidays with the Wongs, #3)
  • A Match Made for Thanksgiving (Holidays with the Wongs, #1)
  • Fit (Fit Trilogy #1)
  • A Big Surprise for Valentine's Day (Holidays with the Wongs, #4)
Katrina is a seasoned spinster with an active imagination, a love of romcoms and a keenly critical nature. She's a college professor by day who writes romances by...weekend. Right now she also happens to be on summer vacation. She enjoys yogurt, sparkling water and her three cats, who don't appreciate her love.

The Spies Who Loved Her (5 books)
  • Pink Slip (The Spies Who Loved Her, #1)
  • Private Eye (The Spies Who Loved Her, #2)
  • Bang & Burn (The Spies Who Loved Her, #3)
  • His Only Valentine (The Spies Who Loved Her, #5)

News & Interviews