Start by marking “Accidental Groom (Accidental Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Accidental Groom (Accidental Love, #1)

Accidental Groom

(Accidental Love #1)

“Out-of-this-world amazing.” ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“I was absolutely hooked.” ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“SEXY!!!... I’m obsessed.” ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“I just loved everything about this book.” ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Bad boy. Player. Commitment-phobe. Husband?

I’m Mac.
But you already know that, right?
You probably recognize my voice…
I’m the radio host with a f***-me-now baritone who sends a shiver down your spine when you sip your mor
Published April 2nd 2019 by Bookouture

Start your review of Accidental Groom (Accidental Love, #1)
Toni
Dec 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019, romance
Mac Thomas is a sexy host of a radio show that is at leastly partly centred around his commitment issues and playboy status. Oh, yes, he is very popular with ladies, although he is always upfront about not wanting a relationship. Mac is also a recovering alcoholic.
Mac sees Kelley sitting at a bus stop, crying, clealry distressed about something. In fact, Mac doesn't know this, but Kelley has just found her best friend/flatmate in bed with Kelley's ex-boyfriend. Not only does Kelley feel betrayed
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Audiobook review. 3.5 stars. Mac is the typical reformed playboy and Kelley the pretty lady that makes him want to change his ways. I enjoyed the story. It was straightforward and there weren’t any real surprises, which is what the rating is attributed to.

The characters were definitely flawed with some growth to show for story progression. They had a good connection and the sexy times were well done. The plot was solid though a bit predictable. I found the ending to be really sweet.

The narrato
Chloe
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Accidental Groom is the first book in the Accidental Love series.

Mac is a celebrity morning radio host ,a womanizer ,and an ex-alcoholic. A chance meeting with an upset Kelly who was getting over finding her best friend in bed with her boyfriend ends with a trip to Reno for the weekend. After a night of partying they find themselves married the next morning with no idea how to go around getting out of this mess.

Accidental Groom is a contemporary adult romance book with complex characters that ma
Nonieღserenity2bliss
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favourite
I'm a sucker for a good contemporary romance and this book hits all the right button for me. I was hooked from the start. Highly recommended for those who enjoy a stress-free, sizzling sweet romance.

I love, love, love the chemistry between Mac and Kelley. I think they complimented each other really well. They are sweet and their attraction was palpable from the start.

I'm not really sure how I feel about Kelley agreeing to go out of town with Mac, just a few hours after they have met. Just beca
Elvina Zafril
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was heavier than I expected. I was really enjoying the story. At the beginning of a few chapters, I knew I'm going to love this book. And yes, I loved it!

I liked the plot and this book I thought this book was well written. I have some little issue with Mac's character, I wasn't feel like he is a playboy. In some chapters I felt like he is committed person and has an adorable manner. If he is a playboy, his character should be like one and he is really funny. Anyway, Mac is one if the c
MRIDULA
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Don’t believe it even for a second that Mac is a playboy. He might be a commitment-phobe, but I have never seen a man freak out in such a sexy and adorable manner.

Kelly and Mac’s story is a straight outta Vegas kinda story but their chemistry is mesmerizing right from the start. While Mac feels a genuine connection with this ‘green-eyed’ girl, Kelly is all-in, even if its just a phase or a one night stand.

Mac is a heartthrob, and Kelley is the poster girl for bad fate. They accidentally get marr
Robyn
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mackensey is a ladies man. He is the love them and leave them type and to say he is a commitment-phobe is an understatement, but when Mackensey eyes a girl crying on a bench outside the local coffee shop, he can’t help but be moved by her. Kelley is a local college student who is suffering through her own heartbreak. Meeting Mackensey by chance has the potential to change both of their lives in ways neither Mackensey or Kelley ever realized. It’s not every day you wake up after a night drinking ...more
romancebookjunkie
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
You never know what you are going to get when you dive into a new author, but in this instance I was pleasantly surprised. Now any book where the couple wakes up married is pretty much an auto read for me- give them all to me! And I’m always really surprised by different author’s takes on it.
Our hero is a presenter for a radio show and a confirmed bachelor. Yet one day he sees this girl crying her eyes out and can’t get her out of his mind, so when he sees her again (not crying) he approaches
Tianna✸loves books✸
Mar 14, 2019 marked it as i-tried
Shelves: snoozefest, arc
“ARC provided in exchange for an honest review”

This was okay. I have no complaints as such. But nothing to like.
Couldn’t connect with the characters.
Maybe it’s just me not you situation.
Nancy Thompson
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tense, hot, and sexy AF!!! FIVE STARS!

I’m a Dana Mason fan, so, needless to say, I’ve read all her books, all of which are romantic suspense. Until now. Now Mason’s ventured into straight-out sizzling-hot romance, and boy has she nailed it!

Mac, a DJ, is dreamy and sexy AF, but flawed and scarred. Kelley, a dancer, is gorgeous and sweet, but damaged and haunted. Put the two together and you have both instant chemistry and profound drama.

These two seem destined to be together, and not just for t
Erin Lewis
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 star review Accidental Groom by Dana Mason

AUDIO REVIEW:

Both Dana Mason and narrator Kelsey Navarro were new to me.

This was a story that pulled me in and kept me engaged right from the start. The narration was good and certainly enhanced my enjoyment of the story.

This was a sweet, romantic story that had quite a few laugh out loud moments but was also at times an emotional roller coaster.

What happens when two equally damaged souls collide? They go on a weekend away and wind up married, now
Juliana
Thanks to Netgalley and the publisher for this digital ARC in exchange for an honest review.
After the last book I read turned out to be less adult than I was expecting, I turned to a book that I judged by the cover and synopsis. After only knowing each other for a day, the two main characters wake up in Reno and are married. What other tropes could you ask for?
I liked this book for the most part but it was heavier than I expected. It dealt with some pretty serious topics (alcoholism for one). I
Toni
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

This is book is the first book in the Accidental Love series.

I was hooked after reading book two in the series and fell down the rabbit hole that is Dana Mason. Set your weekend aside if you plan on reading anything from this author. I was enthralled and completely immersed in the characters. This book has true depth. The characterization is amazing. This is like experiencing real life and watching your friends go through troubles. I was like a deer in the headlights and I could not look
Born To Read
Mar 25, 2019 rated it liked it
I received a free copy via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Mac is a radio show host. While he is having a coffee he meets Kelley, a beautiful girl who is living a hard situation.
They start to speak and they see that they share a very strong attraction.
Mac needs to travel to Reno because of his job and he invites Kelley to go with him. Just as a casual couple. Because although it's true that they have chemistry between them, Kelley has just finished a relationship in not very good te
Els
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don’t often read this kind of books. ‘Why?’you might ask. Well, the reason is quite simple. I like a strong story where the sex scenes add something and not pages filled with bedroom activities only.

OMG! I was so pleased with this one. I loved all the strong raw emotions. The amount of sex was just perfect. I was very happy to see they acted like normal people and not a bunch of rabbits. 😉

Mac as well as Kelley have a lot of baggage, but that only makes the story stronger and more beautiful. I
Sophie (slovenianbookworm)
The main problem I had with this book is that everything happened too fast. The pace of the writing, the story itself, it made the story feel rushed. I wanted to know more, there were more words than actions.

I mean they basically met and yet they’re planning a trip together. Already?

I feel like the book was meant to be a normal looking novel but the instalove between main characters kind of ruined it for me.

I didn’t feel connected to the characters at all, the first 20 % I even thought of DNF-in
Sarah Roadley
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
The "Sizzler Alert" was definitely required for this book! Mac is a famous radio DJ who is well known for being a player. Kelley is struggling to fund her way through school after a serious accident left her broke, heartbroken and injured. A chance meeting in Starbucks begins this story of love, sex and romance.
A brilliant read, I had it done in a couple of days! An escape novel of the highest order, I really didn't want to come back to the real world.
Jess (ireadergosum) Reviews
3.5 Stars!

This was a romance with a little drama, a little heart, and a whole lot of sexy. I love when a character makes up their mind and sticks to it! Mac is the difference between an asshole and a guy just having fun. Even when you’re just having fun your actions still impact others, and he seems to recognize this, but his on-air persona is another story. It’s really enjoyable getting to know him throughout the book. Kelley has dealt with so much and it’s interesting to see her on this journe
Ally *Wasted Life Books & Romance*
I really enjoyed the emotional depth of Mac and Kelley’s story. I wish it hadn't been advertised as a rom-com because except for the premise of an accidental drunken wedding the story is pretty serious and dramatic! These are two broken people with tons of baggage who find each other and possibly love!? They are realistic and loveable! I cheered them on the entire time! I look forward to more by this author.
Biggest audiobook complain--there was one female narrator and it is a dual POV! I wish t
Maggie Whitworth
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
❤️❤️❤️❤️
💋💋💋
I received an Arc copy of this book and I chose to post this review
I very much enjoyed this book , it had interesting characters and a great story.
The characters were well developed and had lives I couldn’t very much understand and believe.
It unusual for me to read Contemporary Romance , but I’m so glad I did , I’ll be looking for more from the author .

Karen Hrdlicka
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I've read/listened to by Dana Mason and I will definitely be reading more. This story hit a lot of boxes for me: great characters, layers of backstory for both main characters, great friends and family (except for one crappy best friend), instant attraction, meddling family, miscommunication, and a guy who doesn't have the first clue about anyone's emotions, especially his own. I found I could relate to Mac being a radio personality and the rabid women who were his followe ...more
Ivelisse Davila
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is great, Mac and Kelley found each other when they needed it the most. Mac is living through life without meaning and Kelley is trying to get over all the hard time. When Mac saw Kelley crying he feel protective but it was love and he don't know the feeling. The story developed from there to a beautiful love story that have high and low but is a great one. I enjoy reading this book and recommend it.
I received a ARC from Netgalley for a honest review.
Katie Mettner
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I heard that Dana Mason was releasing a new book I was thrilled! Already a Dana Mason fan, no one had to convince me to read Accidental Groom when it became available, I snatched it up and didn't put it down until I finished. I loved Mac and Kelley's story. It had all the makings of a perfectly spun contemporary romance and I wasn't disappointed. You'll think you know this storyline ~ guy sees girl, guy talks to girl, guy and girl get drunk, and then life-changing dominos begin to fall, but ...more
Isha Coleman
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Audio Review: Accidental Groom by Dana Mason (Author), Kelsey Navarro (Narrator)

An entertaining delight. Mason made sure that the laughs were a stepping stone to her taking over your heart. Mac and Kelly are mess made in real life. Yet they manage to find their way to a happily ever after. Accidental Groom brings a smile to your face and puts love in your heart. Delightful.
Angel Hatfield
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mackensey /Mac was a top rated daytime show radio host and is portrayed as a womanizing player which wasn’t part of Mac’s career plans. The But Mac wasn’t interested in a long relationship especially since even the short relationships he had turned out disastrous. Mac’s sister Emily is his lawyer. He tries to spend time with her every week as she is a widow and she seems to do is work. Mac had seen a woman sobbing at the bus stopped he had wanted to go to her and make sure she was alright but di ...more
whimandwitty
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was able to read my first Dana Mason book this week thanks to NetGalley and Bookouture who provided me an advanced copy of Accidental Groom in exchange for my honest review. Thank you, thank you!!

Accidental Groom is the first book in the Accidental Love series. This book tells the story of two strangers - Kelley and Mac. Their connection to one another is instant and their chemistry is pretty off the charts. Both leads have somewhat intense backstories, yet they are drawn to each other. Their
LJT
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Accidental Groom by new to me author Dana Mason, is an emotional and sexy read. The characters are easy to get to know and their backstories are both interesting and heartrending. This is the first book from the author's Accidental Love series and it can be enjoyed as a standalone.

Mackensey Thomas is a well-known radio DJ in the Sacramento area. His top-rated morning show is quite popular and he looks amazing plastered to the side of a bus. He enjoys the lifestyle his occupation provides, howeve
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Since this is my first read by this author, I was not really sure of what to expect when it came to her writing style, or the depths she would take to make any story. Let me tell you this author has the skill set of a flippin' pro. Accidental Groom was out of this world amazing. IT IS A STORY FULL OF DEPTH, with loads of reality, that makes it seem so real. Accidental Groom is more than just the same ole cliche of waking up married, it is everything and beyond. This author did an amazing job of ...more
Alex (Gadget Girl 71)
Mac is a radio DJ and a local celebrity, who is a known womaniser and an ex-alcoholic. He tends to love them and leave them as he won’t get close to anyone.

One day while getting a coffee at his local coffee shop he looks through the window and notices a woman sitting at the bus stop. She is talking on her phone and crying her eyes out. He is torn about going to her to ask if she’s ok, but he doesn’t want to come off as creepy so does nothing.

The following week he’s back at his local coffee shop
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

I enjoyed my time in ACCIDENTAL GROOM, although it is a bit deeper than what you see in the cover blurb, not drag you down but Mac and Kelley both have some definite issues that will play into their new and surprising relationship.

Even though the cover description is in Mac’s “voice” I had a difficult time seeing him as a true playboy. A man dealing with a demon on his back that will be there his entire life and hesitant to bring that into a permanent relationship –
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Fading Into Nothing
  • Cadence Defined (Cadence Duet Book 2)
  • An Accidental Date with a Billionaire
  • The One That Got Away
  • Faking It For Mr. Right
  • Dr's Orders: A Single Mom Romance
  • Cadence Untouched (Cadence Duet Book 1)
  • My Life As A Pop Album (My Life as an Album #2)
  • The Edge of Temptation (The Edge Series, #1)
  • Little Miss Perfect (Do-Over, #0.5)
  • Misbehaved (Brother's Best Friend, #4)
  • Blank Canvas (Diva's Ink, #1)
  • Dancing Queen
  • Victor (Chicago Blaze, #3)
  • Boss with Benefits
  • Tonight You're Mine
  • Rush (Montgomery Men #1)
  • God I hate that man
Dana Mason started writing about ten years ago after being overwhelmed by a story that wouldn’t let her sleep until she wrote it down. The story, Dangerous Embrace, was published in 2012 and won Best Mystery/Suspense from eFestival of Words Best of Independent eBook Awards in 2014. Dangerous Embrace is the first book in her Embrace Series. The second book in the series, Precious Embrace, was Runne ...more

Accidental Love (2 books)
  • Accidental Lies (Accidental Love, #2)