Start by marking “Dragons of Fate” as Want to Read:

Dragons of Fate

(The Gaian Otherworld #2)

Sometimes love is the most powerful and dangerous magic...

The underrealm was in turmoil with revelations of the evil that had taken root there.

It was no longer a safe haven for the Gaians.

Darius was a golden warrior dragon from an ancient clan. Evanora descended from the purple dragons of healing. They were destined to become fated mates four hundred years ago before Evan
Published January 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Dragons of Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragons of Fate

Eva Millien
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the Gaian Otherworld series is an explosive and gripping romance that takes captures the hearts of readers and holds them prisoner until the very end. Darius and Evanora are two very strong, lovable characters that readers can easily relate to and therefore it is easy to become completely caught up in their story. The romance between these two has a very large and traumatic obstacle that must be overcome before they can even think about acting on the sizzling chemistry and the ...more
Emily Pennington
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is an intriguing story that keeps the reader involved in sharing the difficult path the two characters have to travel to get things right between them again. Both Darius, a golden warrior dragon, and Evanora, descended from the purple dragons of healing, are strong characters that readers will care about. Fate had chosen them for each other hundreds of years ago. Then Evanora was captured and stolen away for a very long time. What was done to her changed her, and only the loyal Darius can h ...more
Seraphia
Dragons of Fate by C.R. Robertson is book two in her Gaian Otherworld series. This story blends together with book one but the author gives us new characters to focus on. This book is Darius and Evanora’s story. The author continues the story where book one left off. Evanora has been rescued but she bears the scars from her captivity. Darius feels the mating bond towards Evanora, but he understands what she’s been through and is willing to wait. The war continues as the pieces begin to come toge ...more
Reena
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent continuation of the Gaian Otherworld saga!

Another wonderful installment in the Gaian Otherworld series, as fast-paced and intriguing as the first one! The battle for earth between the Fae and the Gaians on one hand and the Krakens and the rest of their creatures continues, while the storyline focuses on another pair, Darius and Evanora. Explosive action, steamy romance and fascinating plot-twists will leave you breathless, while Ruben and Darius' interactions will have you laughing you
Brandy Mulder
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
warning this author is not afraid to put her characters through hell and back! I recommend reading the first book as this one picks up right where the first left off and doesn't really give much back ground to catch someone up. There are more battles with the kraken and more plots from the council as they fight their fall from grace. Cyrus is not going down without a fight and Morrighan's son is getting in on the action. Boy he's a nasty one too. This story is captivating as Darius wants so badl ...more
Jennine McWilliams
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
TOTALLY RECOMMEND 💖💥👍
We pick up here after a female dragon was chased and fell into a volcano, discovering a pitiful creature that needed saving more than herself. After letting her broken body heal enough she flys them both to safety........

After 400 years of torture to both body and mind, this waif feels unworthy in all ways possible. With her skeletal figure and trembling fear she can't meet the eyes of the man she knows is her mate, let alone tolerate anyone near her.

As this story built l fo
Caroline Doig
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 of The Gaian Otherworld and this series is only getting better and better as it goes along I loved it. Evanora is a purple dragon who was taken against her will and her soul became broken, Darius is a golden warrior dragon who is trying to help his mate put her soul back together but Evanora is stronger than he thinks. Two broken souls trying to help each other heal, there’s action, adventure, danger, suspense, love, passion and so very much more to keep you entertained and turnin ...more
Georgia
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dragons of Fate is the first book I have read by C.R. Robertson and it will not be the last. I Love this book! The storyline was engaging and kept my interest as well as the adventures, the drama, twists, mistakes and emotional turmoil created tension for the couple. The strength and courage of Darius and Evanora were both strong characters and that made for a well balanced couple. The attraction between the couple simmered along nice as they engaged in a chemistry that was steamy and hot. Can n ...more
Claudia
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
In the second book of "The Gaian Otherworld" we meet Evanora, a dragon with healing powers, but abducted and misused for a long time. Her fated mate, Darius of the golden dragons, had his own history of tragic that marked him in the past.
Finally coming together and overcoming all obstacles that are in their mind and actual real world are shown in a powerful story, that is difficult to put down and an absolutely enjoyable read.
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily
Monica
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yep...I'm a fan of the series! Darius and Evanora get their story. Starts out very rocky because of what she's been through and Darius is a rock-star and sooo patient with her. More of the story unravels and we see some familiar faces and introduced to Justice. Not everyone makes it out unscathed. Definite roller coaster and I was on it til the end. I do have to say that although understandable from the point of being overprotective of his mate...there really wasnt a need BUT Ruben was a total t ...more
Philleys Peters
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is not surprising how much I loved reading this book. It is the perfect follow up to Dragons of Destiny. I was so enamored over Allura's brother and the circumstances that surrounded his fated mate. To experience their gripping tale and especially Darius' tender and loving care of his mate. No wonder, Evanora is such a lucky girl! And I really enjoyed the battles of wills among this most powerful group of supernaturals. So who's next?

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am v
Stacy Ross
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love really can heal everything. Evanora has been raped, abandoned,and tortured for centuries so when she finds her mate she's worried he won't want the shell she's become.Darius wants nothing more then to help get but doesn't know how. On top of this they have the Krakens and the queens evil son to worry about.
This was another great story once again filed with love, passion,action, and strength.
From now on Evanora will not hide she will be right by her mates side.
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second book of this series is as wonderful as the first book. You follow along with other characters from the first book along with new ones. The story has twists and turns to keep the reader excited to keep reading just to learn more. So many more emotions, actions are there and keep the reader excited all the way while reading. I actually couldn't put it down and have a feeling that I will be doing the same thing with book #3
Scarolet Ellis
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dragons of Fate by CR Robertson is a wonderful story that I have read. This is book number two in this wonderful series that I fell in love with. It has dragons in the story, I love reading and I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves dragons.

Kate
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great read

I stumbled on CR Robertson when browsing through Amazon for new books. I started with Elements of Flame from the Otherworld series. I've enjoyed the writing so much. This is now the 8th book I've read from the author. I'm excited to continue this series. There's fantasy, fighting, fun dialogue between the character, and sexy couples.
Haylee James
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book, it's so smooth to read and sucks you in. Evanora has been through so much that she is almost broken in a sense and Darius is right there to help her pick up the pieces and make her whole again. I was hooked with book 1 but after reading this I am beyond hooked. I love the characters and the details in this story and will recommend this to everyone.
Toni Peden
Can't wait for book 3!!!

I absolutely LOVE the world that has been created within the pages of this book. I can't get enough. Even being sick, I found myself unable to put it down. There is so much that this book offers...love, fear, action, heartache, and retribution. Couldn't ask for a better story. I definitely look forward to the third installment.
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Dragons of Fate

A magical thrill ride! I was swept up in this on-the-edge-of-my-seat fantasy sequel! I enjoyed how action-packed and entertaining the story was. The characters were fierce, unique and just a joy to read!
Debbie Eyre
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is just awesome! This second book is of two people, two mates who despite traumatic events are destined to be together as love conquers all! Lots of twists and turns, lots of suspense and drama and lots of action and fab characters in this well paced tale! A must read!
Pat W
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read and second one in series. Such a wonderful book and storyline. I was gripped throughout. The characters are very well thought of and superb. I recieved a copy and this is my honest review
vamsally
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good continuation

Second book in the series and the story becomes more interesting as more is revealed about this world. Beautiful romance between the two seemingly broken souls, lots of heat, action and fight against evil. Interesting untik the end...
Nikki Bao
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Darius, older brother to Allura, is a golden dragon. Evanora is a purple dragon. Four hundred years ago Evanora was kidnapped by an evil that has remained hidden within their homeland. Evanora must conquer her fears to become the fated Gaian enchantress.
Adrienne
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dragons of Fate is the second in the Gaian Otherworld series and I loved it even more than the first book. I can not wait to read read A must read.

Lori Hammons
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Darius and Evanora's story is incredible. From victim to Enchantress, Evanora finds her mate, her courage, per place in the scheme of things, and grabs life in both hands. Appreciate the continuation of Ruben and Allura's story here.
Natasha
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dragons of Fate

Awesome I just cant get enough, what an awesome story of the strong person she became after enduring centuries of torture and loneliness. Love it I can't wait until the next book.
Teri Ruscak
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 in this series, and it sucked the reader in from the beginning, not letting go until the last page. Absolutely loved it!
Received this ARC and am leaving an honest review.
Jackie
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow an awesome story. Fantasy at its best. Once you start you are totally intrigued by the book. Reviewed because I loved this and all the others.
Mary T
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dragon's try to fix the world.

I found this story intriguing. It fits well into the mess we have made of our world as it is today.
Stacy Bradley
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dragons, krakens and fae.... love it

The 2nd installment of this series and I love it just as much as the first.... now to read the 3rd one!
Jessica
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing characters, fantastic story line. The emotion and intrigue is captivating. I can't wait for the next one. Leaves me needing to re-read them all over again.
Goodreads Librari...: Add new book to my author list 3 220 Jan 08, 2019 03:06AM

The Gaian Otherworld (3 books)
  • Dragons of Destiny (The Gaian Otherworld #1)
  • Dragons of Chaos