Start by marking “Dominate (Deliver #8)” as Want to Read:
Dominate (Deliver #8)

Dominate

(Deliver #8)

There are many reasons to jump off a bridge, but Rylee Sutton only needs one.
Her husband’s betrayal.
Just before she leaps, she receives an email from a stranger.
The boy’s message is meant for his dead girlfriend, but his anguish speaks to Rylee.
It saves her life.

Over the next decade, Tomas Dine continues to email his dead girl. As he evolves from a teenager into a hardened
Published January 26th 2021

Start your review of Dominate (Deliver #8)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3.75 Stars

I've said it before, and I will say it again until the end of time: Pam Godwin is one of my very few go-to, auto-buy authors these days and I will basically read anything she publishes. She is a dark romance goddess and deserves to be worshiped. And I'm not just saying that because this was an ARC. I truly love and adore this series and Pam Godwin's story telling.

As always, Godwin nailed the attraction and chemistry between the two main leads...AND we got an awesome older woman/younge
Christy
Jan 19, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021-four-stars
4 stars

001(25)
Hell has no fury like a man deceived.

Dominate is the eighth book in Pam Godwin's Deliver series and I can't believe it's almost over. I've been reading these books since 2014 and it is by far my favorite dark romance series. I know I say this all the time, but I truly mean it... no one does dark romance as good as Pam Godwin. No one. Every book in this series is fantastic and this was no exception.

Tomas lost someone important to him a decade ago, and he's never truly let
Pam Godwin
Nov 22, 2020 marked it as wrote  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Book 1 is FREE:
Deliver - pamgodwin.com/book/deliver/
(Each book is a different couple. No cliffhangers.)

DOMINATE
Google: tinyurl.com/y69p2c6s
Audible: Coming
Signed Paperback: pamgodwin.com/product/dominate

description

“It takes three seconds to make a life-or-death decision.” His breath licked across her nape. “Three.”

“You won’t hurt me.” She shivered, uncertain.

“Two.”

“I’m not your enemy.” She reached for the door.

“One.”

Her
✰ Liz ✰
"Welcome to my world."
description

Dominate is book eight in the Deliver Series. Although each book can be read as a stand-alone, I highly recommend reading the series from the beginning in order to truly enjoy each character and the dynamics between the entire team. Tomas Dine has made a terrible mistake. After experiencing heartbreak and loss, he copes by writing his dead girlfriend emails. He has no idea that his emails are being read by another woman. Rylee Sutton discovered Tomas's emails at a time
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
3.5-4 STARS
Lethally gorgeous. Impossible to look away. He was violence and sex and salvation.
Salvation for trafficked women, not for her.
For her, he was corruption.
Damnation.
Death wasn’t off the table.

This series has quickly become an obsession for me. I live for Pam's dark and gritty words. Tommy's book has been a much anticipated one for me. Partly because it's an age gap with an older woman, and partly because I'm not THIS much closer to Cole's story.

Interestingly enough, I f
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jan 12, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

F97399A7-ABC2-4489-B7D0-AA5834611DFC

Rylee Sutton is at the lowest point of her life after she learns her husband has been unfaithful. Her entire world is shattered and she feels like she has nothing left. Then she finds a lifeline in an email found in the pocket of a jacket she bought. Messages from a stranger meant for someone else bring her back to life. Over the next decade these emails speak to her soul, and she grows to care deeply about this boy who is now a man. She felt she knew Tomas
Jen
I have always loved Pam Godwin’s writing! Any book she puts out, I one click immediately! This series has been absolutely amazing, and if you enjoy really dark themes... then definitely pick this up! In saying all that though, this particular started off intriguing me like all of the others... but then towards the end, I became disappointed. There were theories that were coming up in my head about who was responsible for certain things, and then by the end it became a bit irrelevant to the main ...more
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It all starts with a thrift store jacket and a note in the pocket. The girl ready to jump off the bridge reads it and BAM!! the first line punches you into the chest and a mad adrenaline rush of a story starts, it accelerates from 0 to 100 in mere seconds, gathering speed and legit the dizzying ride ends up with Rylee Sutton in Chihuahuan desert..a no man's land...full of scorpions and rattlesnakes...ALONE!!

description

Chasing a livid, deadly criminal Tomas Dine.
Is she stupid or IS SHE STOOPID!!. Or maybe
CC
3.5 ★

When he was younger, Tomas Dine experienced a devastating loss and his bad luck continued on one fateful day, but in the present, he has a chosen family in the Freedom Fighters. While Tomas would never intentionally jeopardize his friends and the cause, he made a crucial mistake with Rylee Sutton that he must remedy. But Tomas doesn’t realize that Rylee is invested until he takes it too far.

“Revenge was his life, in his blood, and he intended to punish her in payment for a wrong that had
warhawke
Genre: Dark Romance
Type: Standalone book 8 of 9 from Deliver series
POV: Third Person
Rating:

Ten years ago, Rylee Sutton made a decision that changed her life. She cheered and cried along with Tomas Dine while he navigated his treacherous life, not even knowing she existed. Until one day, the situation changed and threw them in each other’s way where they potentially couldn’t recover from.

I loved the story of how they first “met” and the relationship dynamic because this series needed somethin
Mimiorphee
Jan 26, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021
description

In her eighth opus of the Deliver series, Mrs Godwin embarks her readers on a breathtaking and scorching hot road.

Dominate deals with Tomas' story. In the previous installment, we knew he was going to meet Rylee, whose life he (unknowingly) saved ten years ago.

At first, I was taken aback by Tomas' personality. He wasn't the man I recognized in the other books. Clearly, Rylee didn't either! Wow, who was this ruthless and cold-hearted man? Fortunately, the woman he had to deal with wasn't one to
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•

“No expectations. No commitments. No possessive behavior.”
- Rylee Catherine Sutton

-—-

“Everyone handles a broken heart differently. Some people only love once, and if they lose that love, they never look for it again. They find other things in life that stir their passions. Like their work. Their hobbies. Or throwing themselves behind an important cause”
- Rylee Catherine Sutton

-—-

“I will not repeat my mistakes. Let me be clear. My only priorities are to protect you and keep you healthy.
Wil Loves Books!
Dominate was fantastic and truly deliciously dark because Pam Godwin is simply the Queen when it comes to the dark, filthy and delicious books. I love her writing and I love this series. I’m obsessed and invested. Dominate is Book 8 in this series, and while each book has a couple and an HEA, this should be read as a series to get the full experience. This was Tomas story. Tomas is one of the ex captives and a Freedom Fighter, also most recently has a big part in Luke’s book. I won’t rehash the ...more
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
This was such a fast paced, thrilling ride of a book!!!
I love, love Pam Godwin. She is an author that never disappoints me and this book was scorching hot!
I agree with some other reviewers that it is not as dark as the other books in the series.
This is Tommy 's story. Rylee takes the chance to meet with the man she had connected with for the last ten years through emails. But he has no idea who she is or that she has been spying on his private emails, all sent to his dead girlfriend.
This book h
Jenn (The Book Refuge)
This series sure knows how to give me a gut punch, like nothing else. Its so powerful. Some times it scares me.

So this was still a good book. I mean, Pam knows how to tell a story. But strangely... this was the hardest one to get behind the hero....

That sounds bonkers, given some of our heroes were Cartel King Pins and Capos and sex traffickers but.... Tomas went too far for me in his torture. For being someone who has been tortured before... it was too much.

He didn't grovel enough for what he
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

Star Rating : 4.5 / 5 Stars

POV : Third Person POV , Dual

Cliffhanger : No

Hero : Tomas. He was Dominant and an absolute ass. Still It didn’t take him even a few chapters to make me like him!

Heroine : Rylee. She was an innocent wrapped up in Tomas’s dark world by mistake. She invaded his privacy and now he was going to destroy her.

Pace of the story : Fast

Angst Rating : 5/10

Heat Rating : 9/10

Triggers Involved : Starvation , P
Myla
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Meeting Tomas is a brave move for Rylee, knowing the kind of person he is and the company he keeps. But this doesn't deter her to finally meet the man who saves her life.

"𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵."

Tomas felt agitated when he received a reply from the account he created for her dead girlfriend wherein he shared everything about the freedom fighter's activities. He has all the intention to do bad things to this person who invaded hi
Debra Johnson
4.25 Stars

This is the lowest rating I have given one of the books in this series.
The flow and pace is fantastic.
The mystery and suspense is pretty much spot on.
The darkness and the erotic adult sex scenes and beyond steamy.

So, why rate it the lowest of all the books in this series?
Well, a couple of reasons.
Spoilers below ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
(view spoiler)
Katie
Jun 15, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Loved the first half, liked the 2nd half
V.💜GreedyThirstForForbidden🖤
⭐️4.35 dominating stars ⭐️

Dominate book #8 in the Deliver series

As we approach the end of this deliciously dark series the tension builds into a crescendo I know will leave us delirious with pleasure.

Ms Godwin hands down outdid herself with these out of this world magnificent Freedom Fighters, she created a depraved, sick world, decided to play with our hearts pulling our strings making us feel every possible emotion out there. She did the impossible by making us root for the most evil and un
Kim BookJunkie ~ Editor & Proofreader
STORY:
DOMINATE may be the best book in the DELIVER series so far! I was instantly consumed by the story, constantly trying to figure out who was who and what was happening and on the edge of my seat from literally the first few pages!!!

Rylee bought a coat from a thrift store, and inside was the email address Tomas has been writing to for 10 years. As we know from UNSHACKLE, the two are about to meet ... nothing about their meeting is predictable or dull!!!! What Tomas puts her through is inde
Michelle
Luv Rylee.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

What a book!! This series has been brilliant from the start and its just been getting best with each book. This book is Tomas/Tommy and Rylee's book. After the way Unshackle ended i was dying to know how things were goin to work out with Tommy. After he found out about the emails he had written for his dead ex girlfriend were actually being read things weren't looking good for the person that had read them.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Rylee's not had it easy over over the last few years. Her life changed
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
I am so obsessed with Pam Godwin and her Deliver series. This series and these amazing books are filled to the brim with triggers galore and are so so addicting. Tomas and Rylee were addicting! I could not wait for his book and boy did this author deliver (pun intended!!!) The chemistry was fiery and explosive. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time I read this! I am 1000% sure you will be HOOKED from the very first page!!

Before you begin this story you need to prepare yourself with one fa
VB Book Reviews
3.5 Stars

"Oh, Rylee." Laughing cruelly, he dodged her strikes and swatted away her fists. "You break my heart."
"You harden mine."

The eighth installment of the Deliver series gives us the elusive Tomas’s story. I’ve been curious about Tomas for a while just because he seems to be the quietest of the group, and then there was mention about how he hasn’t had sex in like 10 years… and let’s not forget the other mention about his 10 inch…(because I sure haven’t!) These are all the making
Cynema
DOMINATION HAS NEVER BEEN MORE LETHAL OR EROTIC

“It takes three seconds to make a life-or-death decision”

DOMINATE is a passionately intimate, combative, kinky and lethal love story with a fine line between love and hate that pushes the envelope in the most perversely delicious ways. It starts off unabashedly brutal and violent between two strangers who put the “Rule of Threes” to the test:

** 3 seconds to make a life or death decision,

3.5★★Stars

Genre: Dark Romance
Type: Book 8 of 9 from Deliver series
POV: Third Person - Dual

Rylee Sutton went through the worse heartbreak of her life, it was so bad she almost gave up on herself but she accidentally comes across an email that changes the course of her life for good. Tomas Dine did not trusted Rylee and due to his terrible mistake with emails he knew he shouldn’t have written he now is paying for his choices.

”In Tommy’s world, brutality and death were as common

Allyson
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well what can I say ... Pam did it again with another installment of the Deliver series. This one was hot and messed up just like all the other ones. I loved Rylee, she picked up and kept going when others would have stopped. Thomas ... Well he won me from the opening pages even though he is crazy lol! I love all of Pam's crazy hero's and yes they are all hero's . Can't wait for Coles story. If you haven't read this series you're missing out !! So good !! ...more
Cécile Smits
When Tomas was thrown out of that car,i needed to know where he went.
Especially knowing what message he’d just received.
A message that he never,even in his wildest dreams,expected to get.
And it made him angry at the person that sent it.
But exactly how angry,that is the question......

Ten years ago,Rylee was ready to end her life.
Her marriage was over,her husband seeing someone else broke her heart.
At the very last minute,she is saved by an email from another broken heart.
A heart that was broken b
Kelly_Reads_Books
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 6-stars, loved-it
Tommy's story, and it was absolutely perfect. Tommy has been writing emails to his love that died suddenly for 10 years, assuming they were not being read by anyone. But while taking down the La Rocha cartel someone replied to his last email. Now he is on the hunt for the person who read his private thoughts.
Rylee is a woman who has her own demons and issues but she has read every personal email that Tommy wrote and has reached out to him.
This story encompasses all the facets of a well written a
Maria

description

Seriously can’t get enough of Pam Godwin books. This author is fantastic at writing the most twisted situations, steamiest scenes, and some of the best plot twists.

“It takes three seconds to make a life-or-death decision.”

Dominate begins with thirty one year old Rylee who is heartbroken, lost, and at the lowest point in her life. Seconds before a life changing decision she receives an email from a stranger. This stranger is seventeen year old Tomas, who is emailing what should be an unused acco
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Layla
  • The Villain (Boston Belles, #2)
  • Jag (Diablo's Throne MMA Book 2)
  • Connection (Submission, #3; Songs of Submission, #7-9)
  • Jessica and Sharon (Songs of Submission, #3.2-3.5; Songs of Dominance, #1-2)
  • Thief
  • View With Your Heart (Heart Collection, #5)
  • Never Never: Part Three (Never Never, #3)
  • Never Never: Part Two (Never Never, #2)
  • The Complete Retrieval Duet (The Retrieval Duet, #1-2)
  • Retrieval (The Retrieval Duet, #1)
  • Perfectly Thin
  • Transfer (The Retrieval Duet, #2)
  • Spark of Hope (MacKenny Brothers #3)
  • Singe (Guardian Protection, #1)
  • Where We Went Wrong
  • After All (Cape Harbor, #1)
See top shelves…
New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author, Pam Godwin, lives in the Midwest with her husband, their two children, and a foulmouthed parrot. When she ran away, she traveled fourteen countries across five continents, attended three universities, and married the vocalist of her favorite rock band.

Java, tobacco, and dark romance novels are her favorite indulgences, and migh

Deliver (10 books)
  • Deliver (Deliver, #1)
  • Vanquish (Deliver, #2)
  • Disclaim (Deliver, #3)
  • Devastate (Deliver, #4)
  • Take (Deliver, #5)
  • Manipulate (Deliver #6)
  • Unshackle (Deliver, #7)
  • Complicate (Deliver #9)
  • Into Temptation: Books 7-9

News & Interviews

Audiobooks are an incredible way to experience stories—a great narrator can use their voice bring the narrative to life in a way that the...