Start by marking “Super Attractor: Methods for Manifesting a Life beyond Your Wildest Dreams” as Want to Read:
Super Attractor: Methods for Manifesting a Life beyond Your Wildest Dreams

Super Attractor: Methods for Manifesting a Life beyond Your Wildest Dreams

Ready to take the next step toward living in alignment with the Universe? The #1 New York Times best-selling author of The Universe Has Your Back shows you how.

In Super Attractor, Gabrielle Bernstein lays out the essential steps for living in alignment with the Universe--more fully than you've ever done before.

"I've always known that there is a nonphysical presence beyond
Published September 24th 2019 by Hay House

Start your review of Super Attractor: Methods for Manifesting a Life beyond Your Wildest Dreams
Steve Sanders
Sep 29, 2019 rated it liked it
The first half of the book is insightful and useful. Her guided meditations are fantastic. But I had to check out once she starred talking about the archangel Azrael and communing with the ghost of Wayne Dyer. Never go full Marianne Williamson.
Chris
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I Attracted This

I love this book. I did not think that it would outdo Miracles Now (another book by Gabby) but it did. Many times throughout this book, answers I have been seeking are answered. My fears about life have been alleviated by reading this book. I know that I attracted this book into my life right now for a reason. The reason is an answered
What I like the most about this book is the way that Gabby is completely honest. Just because she is a Spiritual Teacher does not mean that she
Suravi
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Easily the best book yet!!! Beautifully written and so incredibly accessible! Gabby Bernstein has done it again! Thank you so much for this incredible work!
Oct 14, 2019 rated it liked it
A good book to learn more techniques on how to surrender to the Universe and its plan for us. Gabby shares many different tools such as prayers and mantras to help one surrender and become «a super attractor». Though the essence of the book is great, it wasn’t my favourite book on the topic as I often find Gabrielle’s choice of words very tacky and contradictory to what she wants to convey. Another point I didn’t like in the book is that although Gabby promotes surrendering a lot, it is still ...more
Laura Tremaine
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You REALLY have to be into Law of Attraction and personal development to take much from this book, I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone who wasn’t already a little steeped in these ideas. But I loved this one. I listened on audio and think it’s the best Gabrielle Bernstein’s best that I’ve read.
Amanda
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You have to be receptive to the ideas .. for me this book tied a lot of concepts together very nicely.
Ashley Andrews
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Acknowledging this won’t speak to everyone, but it got me to stop and pay attention to my bad choices and choose Again.
Stephanie Thoma
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is a nice refresher of the fundamentals of mindset and mindfulness. The accompanying audio of meditations are great- I also love that she has journal time built-in.

Takeaways:
- The Abraham Hicks concept of delaying happiness thinking we'll be happy when we get there. "You have to be satisfied w/ what is while reaching for more."
- Things not working out? It actually is- something better is on the way: reframe
- 'Whatever you've done so far as a tiny fraction of what you're capable of-
Manisha
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book!!
It has boosted my confidence to the next level. Such lovely guidance on feeling happy and continue to be in that state forever.
This book also helped me to come out of certain fears of mine. Now, I don't bother about what will happen next. I know there are guides all around me, who will lead me to my goal and further. It gave me a confidence to become a super attractor and to feel great when someone, a complete stranger, says 'I love you'.
Michal Caldwell
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
I have been an avid Gabby follower and have all of her books. This one I felt let down by. I struggled with arc angels and guides not having been brought up in previous books and being a focus in this one. In a way I felt I had been mislead by the author. There is some content in the book that I enjoyed however I can't help but feel that Gabby has become more about marketing and looking for something new to talk about than a truth which I can align myself to.
Susie
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is hardly a page in this book that I haven’t highlighted somewhere. I’ve been on this path for a long time now and I am clear that I'm loved, safe and protected, so it’s easy for me to “choose to live in the light”. However, it never does any harm to reinforce those beliefs and Gabby does it so beautifully. I bought the “Super Attractor Card Deck” too and when I need extra guidance, I always seem to pull the perfect card. I also purchased the “Super Attractor Journal”. Although it is ...more
Amy Bobryk
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was exactly what I was looking to read at the time - it was so helpful and peaceful to read. Another winner from Gabby B! I love her approach and mixture of meditation and religion into her writing, it all just makes sense. Reading a book she wrote in her pregnancy during mine I felt even more connected. Will reread/listen for sure.
Kari
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gabrielle Bernstein's books seem to show up at times in my life when I truly need them. 'The Universe has your Back' came to me at a time of severe illness and paralyzing uncertainty. This one comes to me when I am 27 years young and I am finally trying to face my fear of driving. So many encouraging words and ideas. This book has definitely changed my mindset. I was hoping for more written exercises, but taking note of key ideas will do. ...more
Chelsea
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When the student is ready, the teacher appears.

Gabby's wisdom entered my life at the time I needed, AND WANTED, it the most. Her work continues to inspire and empower me to live my best life as my best self.

Read this with a journal so that you can capture all your reactions and really start to put the book into action.
Christine Cottrell
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
True Gabby style but on a whole other level. Truly enjoy this book of hers and already plan on going back and reading again. The book was definitely guided to me at a time I needed it most.
Lindsay
After all those years of practicing and reading about LOA I thought there were maybe still more nuggets to learn and when my friends started to read this one, I had to give it a try too. This book is actually a summary of all the things I already know, blended with personal stories, course of miracle wisdom (very Marianne Williamson), Abraham Hicks wisdom and sadly lots of subliminal self promotion. By the end of the book you'll know all about the other books she has written and what extra tools ...more
Kelly
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite of her books thus far. It gets a little weird when she says she communicates with the late Wayne Dyer and various angels, but her message of letting things go always brings me peace. I genuinely like Gabby Bernstein, and she definitely makes me have more faith in the Universe.
Katherine
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great! Just the book I needed. I love how she spoke about law of attraction along with other spiritual practices. Her honesty took all the shame out of struggling with fear. This will be a book I will return to whenever I need a reminder.
Mansi
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was ok
It’s a good read if you are new to the concept of law of attraction. I found it a bit tedious to read as she went on and on about how great and connected she is. Too much self obsession. The disease of modern spirituality. Large chunks of it were extremely flakey and repetitive. Overall you ask, have faith, wait, pray, be grateful, mediate and call upon angels. I prefer Abraham hicks material or good old vedanta, yoga philosophy which is solid and not hippy dippy.
Jason Ratliff
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
There's some very useful tips and advice for manifesting. Her examples help the reader see from her perspective how manifestation works. It makes as an excellent resource to refer back for further clarification and simple methods to follow. I bought it on audible but I should have bought the book itself, because Audible doesn't have any text, which makes it hard to find parts of the book to refer back to.
Viola
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic book, just loved it! She communicates in such a simple way, that is her real strength. This is probably my favorite book, and as soon as I finished it I had the desire to go back and see all my kindle highlights and follow the meditations. ...more
Jennifer Hamilton
Oct 22, 2019 rated it liked it
This is probably a great book for someone just starting out on a spiritual path. On one hand it’s great that someone has the PR savvy and is helping spread awareness because often that is lacking in teachers and guides so the message doesn’t spread its wings. I think there’s a fine line to walk though to ensure it’s not too salesy.

The weird thing is that I continued to get an upset stomach while listening to this audiobook and just had an uneasy feeling. I’m still wanting to find out why this
Lalitha
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A few months ago, when I read Gabrielle Bernstein's The Universe Has Your Back, I remember thinking that the author seemed to be teaching something similar to the Law of Attraction, without actual using the term Law of Attraction. I enjoyed that book and was excited that Bernstein was coming out with this one.

In Super Attractor Bernstein takes her teachings to the next level. She espouses the Law of Attraction while continuing to teach spiritual practices to connect with our "Super Attractor"
Michelle Miller
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Gabrielle Bernstein presents direct methods on how to manifest things in your life. Although I found myself taking notes and putting things into practice as I read, I feel compelled to read the book again at some point soon to create a more detailed list of her suggested methods. It's a lot of what I believe and want to put into practice. She also gives you a link to free meditations that are great, as well as additional ones for $11.11. I went ahead and bought more ...more
Synthia Salomon
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Becoming a Super Attractor is all about making sure your energy is aligned with the energy of the Universe. When you embody high-vibration, positive energies, you’ll find the Universe responds in kind. Learn to leave your fear, ego, and jealousy behind, and you’ll be able to collaborate with the Universe to attract more of what you want. By following a few methods, like choosing your thoughts carefully and being patient with the Universe, you can manifest your dreams in reality.
Actionable
Kendra Kettelhut
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While not completely new content to me, it impacted me greatly given the place I am in my life currently. Her methods and reminders (for me) are exactly what I need to get my life back to refocused on the simple, yet amazingly impactful ways that I can manifest the greatest good, and the life I desire when I let go, and stay close to my higher power.

Given her background in recovery being one that I share and understand firsthand, I am happy to see that these prinicples and ideas are being
Astrid Paramita
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok, I admit I feel conflicted. I believe in facts and science, but I also believe in miracles and the law of attraction because I feel it’s working for me. In setting my mind to be the super attractor, I had the courage to do what I have been dreaming to do, and then good things are happening. So yeah, this book is working for me.

Some concepts in this book are a bit weird, like angels and talking to the spirit of the dead. One might want to believe in that or not, I just decide to have an open
Seashells
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been a fan of Gabbi Bernstein for years. Her books have helped me see the miracles in life and helped me make hard decisions I needed to make. I couldn’t decide how many stars between 4-5 on this one. In such cases I usually round up. I would probably read this again and that’s usually my measuring stick for a 5. Her techniques are not based on research at all, but I do feel that so much of it speaks truth on a spiritual level. During the week I was listening to it, I felt happier and more ...more
Aubree Deimler
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spiritual, self-help
“Give yourself permission to feel good and dream big. Don’t undermine your desires and visions with limiting beliefs and words. Claim that you can be and have what you desire. Love is available to you now. You can resist it or allow it. This is the time to allow.”

Gabby Bernstein
-Super Attractor

Gabby’s words always come to me when I need them most. Loved this book and how it made me feel. I loved that the advice is simple and doable. In sum, remember to have fun, appreciate and know that you are
David Clulee
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Spiritual Success Principles

What an insightful and informative book. Gabby sets out a clear framework, principles and pathway to manifest dreams and desires. Full of practical tips and tricks that left me inspired and energized. This is a book for all those seekers who know that we are here on earth having a spiritual experience and that the Universal Intelligence has our back, always. Gabby's writing is a gift. Namaste
« previous 1 3 next »

• Everything is Figureoutable: How One Simple Belief Can Help Us Overcome Any Obstacle and Create Unstoppable Success
  • Signs: The Secret Language of the Universe
  • The Illusion of Money: How Chasing Money Is Stopping You from Living
  • Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever
  • Mary Magdalene Revealed: The First Apostle, Her Feminist Gospel & the Christianity We Haven't Tried Yet
  • Miracles and Other Reasonable Things: A Story of Unlearning and Relearning God
  • Spirit Hacking: Shamanic Keys to Reclaim Your Personal Power, Transform Yourself, and Light Up the World
  • Creative Calling: Establish a Daily Practice, Infuse Your World with Meaning, and Succeed in Work + Life
  • The Path Made Clear: Discovering Your Life's Direction and Purpose
  • Metahuman: Unleashing Your Infinite Potential
  • Inside Out
  • Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon
  • Revolution of the Soul: Awaken to Love Through Raw Truth, Radical Healing, and Conscious Action
  • Chillpreneur: How to Run a Wildly Successful Business Without Losing Your Mind (or Your Money!)
  • Living in the Light: A Guide to Personal and Planetary Transformation
  • Boss Up!: This Ain’t Your Mama’s Business Book
  • On Being Human: A Memoir of Waking Up, Living Real, and Listening Hard
  • Do Less: The Unexpected Strategy for Women to Get More of What They Want in Work and Life
Gabrielle Bernstein has been labeled by the New York Times as the next-generation guru. A motivational speaker, life coach, and author, she is expanding the lexicon for the seekers of today and tomorrow. She gives talks and leads seminars throughout the country, is on the Forbes list of the 20 Best Branded Women, and has been featured in media outlets such as Oprah Radio, Marie Claire, Health, ...more
“When you feel good, you give off a presence of joy that can elevate everyone around you.” 1 likes
“You’ll begin to care less about the issues that arise and care more about how you choose to handle them.” 1 likes