Start by marking “Fault Lines (Forsaken Patriots, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fault Lines (Forsaken Patriots, #1)

Fault Lines (Forsaken Patriots, #1)

DEADLY RESURRECTION.

Former Army Ranger Jack Bradshaw has found a niche in the civilian world as a private investigator and part-time executive protection agent.

His new task of protecting a political activist was accepted with reluctance. It rapidly heats up when an attempt is made on his principal's life.

In the wake of that attempt, Bradshaw unearths a horrifying truth:
Published January 6th 2019 by Kindle Direct Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Fault Lines, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fault Lines

Start your review of Fault Lines (Forsaken Patriots, #1)
Nate Granzow
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Without question Hildreth's finest work yet, "Fault Lines" is a no-punches-pulled thriller with a refreshingly unique premise—one sure to raise the hackles of readers belonging to a certain extreme sociopolitical persuasion. Unlike most other novels with overt political messages, though, Hildreth dexterously crafts the storyline and humanizes even the story's antagonists in such a way as to make them far from one-dimensional.

Bradshaw, the novel's protagonist, is remarkably authentic. He's a
Stephen England
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've avidly followed Steven Hildreth's writing for several years now through his Ben Williams novels, but when I first heard the concept for the "Forsaken Patriots" series, I was frankly skeptical that the end result would be the kind of book I would enjoy.

After reading "Fault Lines," the first novel of the new series, however, I have to admit that I was wrong. And while I still hope to yet see the return of Ben Williams down the road (knock on wood), my hat's off to Hildreth for creating yet
Marco C
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good, solid action thriller

I enjoyed this book more than I expected. It has solid characters and it’s closeness to the headlines often works in its favor.
Most of the bad guys are not cardboard cutouts, which is refreshing.
The action is tight and, while there is some military jargon (which is fine by me even if my own experience is way dated) it should be easy for the non military reader to follow.
A solid 4 star from me.
K.a. Stone
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A VERY SOLID THRILLER

Stephen Hunter. Vince Flynn. Mark Greaney. Lee Child.

Steven Hildreth Jr. Yes, he deserves to be named among them, in my humble opinion.

This was an impressive entry for a new series. Compelling and very relevant story, action packed, suspenseful. Meticulously written. Methodical and detail oriented, like the protagonist, Jack Bradshaw. A vet turned P.I. caught up in conspiracies and political intrigue. Like they say, this story is RIPPED FROM THE HEADLINES.

Also, there are
Jeff Benham
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you have been enjoying Steven Hildreth Jr.'s books, you will definitely like this one. If this is the first of his, you will definitely like it too. Jack Bradshaw is an ex-Army Ranger presently working as a PI for an executive protection company. His current principle is a lady lawyer activist who is stirring up quit a commotion. A white supremacist group is planning to take her off the grid and Jack needs to protect her. Govt higher ups want to suppress the fact that there is a Russian ...more
Steven
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the best book I've read since Tom Clancy's "Without Remorse." Steven Hildreth's writing has arrived at another level.
With unexpected plot twists and edge-of-your-seat action, it was a thrill to read.
I highly recommend Forsaken Patriots #1: Fault Lines.
Angela
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Army Ranger Jack Bradshaw sees his longtime friend and fellow Ranger killed in action under suspicious circumstances, the government orders him to lie about what he saw. Key facts surrounding the event are buried by people in high places, and Bradshaw finds himself unexpectedly back in civilian life when he refuses to be complicit in the cover-up, or compromise his knowledge of what is right and just in order to serve under those who authorized it.

A year later, working as a civilian
Sean McCormick
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I went into this book not knowing what exactly to expect--new series, new characters, and I have a man crush on Ben Williams so why can't I read more about him? etc. etc. But given my familiarity with the author's past work, I already knew what he is capable of, and he has delivered breakneck action and insightful character moments in spades, and as if those weren't enough, a bone-chilling story that had me on edge from cover to cover.
Jack Bradshaw is a character who is more than capable of
Robert  Garcia
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: action-adventure
Love the excellently paced action-adventure story. The story is well laid out and has all that you want in a fun read for a guy.
This is my soap opera for Men like myself. A veteran who enjoys a high adventure with lots of good action sequences to read.
Steven delivers in spades with this action story. Look forward to more to this series.
Domenic Santilli
Dave Weller
May 13, 2019

• Bastard of the Apocalypse: The Earth Died Screaming
  • Zimbabwe Hustle
  • Suicide of the West: How the Rebirth of Tribalism, Populism, Nationalism, and Identity Politics Is Destroying American Democracy
  • Fury in the Gulf (Brannigan's Blackhearts #1)
  • The Frozen Hours: A Novel of the Korean War
  • ARKHANGEL (Shadow Warriors Book 8)
  • Doctors of Death (Brannigan's Blackhearts Book 6)
  • The Terminal List (James Reece, #1)
  • Act of War (Scot Harvath #14)
Steven Hildreth, Jr. is an author, Iraq War veteran, and firearms enthusiast.

Upon leaving the active duty Army, Hildreth set out to become a thriller novelist. He has published four novels between two series, with plans to publish more in the near future.

In October of 2015, Hildreth reached the national stage with a Facebook post revolving around a traffic stop with the Tucson Police Department,