Start by marking “SEAL Undercover (Silver SEALs)” as Want to Read:
SEAL Undercover (Silver SEALs)

SEAL Undercover

(Silver SEALs #10)

Max DiSalvo gave his entire life to the SEALs. He would have married—he certainly enjoyed women—but he never could find one who understood his dedication to the Teams, even though many of his team members married happily. It takes a certain caliber of woman to be a SEAL wife and Max just never found one that fit with him. Now, at 48, he is out of the SEALs, running his own ...more
Published August 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about SEAL Undercover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SEAL Undercover

Start your review of SEAL Undercover (Silver SEALs)
Wendy Hodges
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Full of intrigue and suspense this is a fast paced read that certainly kept me on the edge of my seat. The conclusion was a bit quick and easy after all the build up but not enough to disappoint to much, the characters were an even match for each other. The plot a scary scenario and one I'd hate to happen for real but this made it seem a very easy thing to make happen. I did get slightly confused with one scene but maybe it was just me missing something. Interesting read.
Yessenia
➸➹ 1 star ➷🔥💣

I tried, I really did , but I couldn’t like this one. After reading the last book in the series I was looking forward to this one. I knew it was a different author still I had high hopes. 𝕎𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘!

This definitely needs a revision, ASAP. The typos and mistakes in sentence and paragraph structure made this read a torture. The result was repetitiveness and consequently I ended up bored to death.

I have to talk about the plot too; I just couldn’t believe anything of it. The whole thin
CarolKat
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Some coincidences cannot be ignored and the fact that former SEAL Commander Max Di Salvo looks just like the brother and partner of recently arrested arms dealer is just one. When Silas Branson visits Max, he presents him with a mission he can't turn down.

Regan Shaw has been assigned to DHS as an intelligence analyst. It's a job she's been doing for the Navy but she found something that had Silas 'stealing' her away. But another coincidence, she looks just like the wife of said arms dealer's bro
Gray
Aug 11, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
SLOW UNINTERESTING STORY

This story is flat. The characters promise but never develops, they're cartoonists one facets, not even the Commander. This story would be great but is sluggish, the main theme is good, sadly, the author doesn't live up with the expectations. The characters "good & bad" doesn't relate.

I read up to 89% and was bored silly. Being in the same place and....
Where is the excitement?
Where is character development?
Where's the tension, scare?

Finish the book but... doesn't do bette
Rosemary
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once a seal always a seal.Max is a retired seal with a severe shoulder injury, who still helps on certain missions with this team. Having never been married like most of his team mates, and he's really not looking for love. but wouldnt mind finding someone to spend the rest of his life with who understands the "seal life" and his commitment to the oath and his teammates. Ragan was married to a seal for 4 years before he was killed on an assignment. She is so busy working for the government on sp ...more
Donna Ferriola
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SEAL Undercover

This was another amazing book in this multi author series with Max a retired SEAL finding purpose in his life after being forced to retire after a medical injury. He was running the family fishing business in Maine but he missed serving his country. When Si came to him about the Bone Frog group he gladly accepted the assignment to stop a home terrorist assault from a group of rich ranchers and their wifes. Regan who worked for Home Land Security intercepted the chatter about this
Carrie S
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Seal Undercover

This was the first book I have read by this author and it will be the only book. I don’t know if this work is indicative of her other novels, I truly hope not. I gave this book two stars and I didn’t give it without consideration. I feel like I put more time and thought into this review than the author did to this story. The whole thing seemed like a rough outline for a book and nothing more. If you read the description, you don’t need to read the whole book. There really were no
Laura R
Sep 04, 2019 rated it liked it
After having read most of the books in this series, I was looking forward to reading one by an author that I haven't read before. I don't often find myself wishing for more action and story development but that was the case with this book. There was too much time spent on the meetings between Max and Regan and the couples planning the takeover of the U.S. Also, what about having a part for the other two team members, Kevin Markham and George Lorezan. Then the next thing I knew the story was over ...more
Melanie Marnell
Aug 06, 2019 rated it liked it
The premise for SEAL Undercover is bone chilling. But Bone Frog Command's lastest operative Max di Salvo is up to the task assigned him by Silas Branson. Not only that he get to be pretend married to a woman that sends his libido into overdrive, Regan Shaw. Now they must infiltrate a nefarious group in order to obtain information. It's high risk and the fate of the country rests with Max and Regan. No pressure there!

This story seemed to lack the edge of your seat tension and action that previous
Cynthia Burtenshaw
I really enjoyed the story, although not as good as some others in the series. What spoiled it for me was all the typos and editing errors throughout the novel.

I wouldn't recommend anyone else buy it until maybe it is reissued with the numerous errors corrected. I feel a bit conned when I buy a book like this. I feel that the author just wants to generate income for their books but doesn't take the time or care to ensure the reader has a really good experience. Needless to say I won't be buying
Teresa  Christianson
Love and danger to hand in hand?

Love this book and the whole series.
Max and Regan to into this dangerous situation as playing husband and wife but have to fight their instant attraction in order to do their job. Will they be able to pull off playing the real Max and Regan without letting their feelings get in the way? Will they be able to get the information they need and get out before any figures out the truth about them?
Dawn Cruikshank
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seal Undercover

OMG! To think we may actually have people in our real world who are just like this group of rich people who think they can take over the world. Max was great in the situation as was Regan. They had the canal group almost fooled. Luckily, they were smarter. I am very thankful that these people never had kids. I am happy that these two got the job done and finally work on their happily ever after. FANTASTIC job Desiree! I would recommend this book.
Courtney Kinder
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to the Silver SEALs series!
Full of danger and suspense.
Max and Regan are tasked with saving the world from some evil, greedy people. While posing as a married couple they fall in love. Will they make it out alive to get their Happily Ever After.
Love Max and Regan! Well developed characters. A must read.
Marion Lent
Dismayed and disappointed

I usually love Desiree's books. I certainly love the other books in this series. But I barely could read this. Very repetitive and the first time I was actually drawn into the story was at about 60% in. Too many typos and lack of development made this very hard to read.
Gretchen
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a very cool plot! I loved the story line of wealthy Americans trying to take over the government. I though it was unique and very creative. The characters were well written and very fun to read. I enjoyed their chemistry throughout the book. Great support characters in this book as well.

This was definitely one of my favorite stories in the Silver Seals books!

Tashia Jennings
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another hot steamy adventure by the talented Desiree Holt!!! Sexy unforgettable alpha with a incredible gal!!! Action pact in more ways than one with wonderful descriptive details from the first page to the last. Highly recommend!
Sandy
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this

Another great story in this series that blows you away. Of course I would not expect anything less from Desired Holt. There is so much going on it keeps you on the edge of your seat. Can't wait for the next one, but sorry this wonderful series is coming to an end.
Carol
Aug 08, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story, however.....

Overall the story was quite chilling and gripping. I had difficulty with the very amateur editing done on this one book, it really needs to be completely reworked. I would like to have notified the author but there is no email address.
Mary Silvestri
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

Another good addition to the Silver SEALS series. The only problem was the editing, too many misspelled words and typos not usually found in these books. Other than that it was a interesting story.
Cynthia Siermienski
SEAL Undercover (Silver SEALs Book 10)

Another wonderful story of intriguing action and romance. This book might be fiction, but it deals with sad facts about people with money who want too much power.
karen
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy this series. Reagan is a tough, intelligent, amazing person. Mad is loyal, tough, caring and a Seal. Together they are unstoppable.
Nice action. Once again rich people think money can buy power at all costs.
Dana zamora
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Independence day

Holy HELL, I have been reading from the beginning of this series and this was the second I read, but don't remember, explosive pardon the pun here, I've loved every book in this series so thank you all for contributing it's amazing, thank you again Dana
Katherine Horvath
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Seal Undercover: WOW! Fantastic writing and suspense throughout the book! I loved how Max and Reagan were a great team undercover and outside of work. I loved the heat between them. Characters were all amazing throughout the story! It was amazing story! Loved it!
Pam Evans
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story and interesting characters. Very poor editing. Typos, missing connective words, and a lot of punctuation errors.
Vicky
Aug 08, 2019 rated it did not like it
Garrghhh... too many continuity errors to be bothered to list them.

Good set up for plot... but then was just skimmed over....

Frustrating read.
Trude
Aug 09, 2019 rated it liked it
The story was ok...I liked Regan and Max but the editing was terrible! That's why I'm not giving this book 4 stars.
Selina Durio
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story had a great plot line that while easy to follow it was complex enough to keep me interested. The Max and Regan coincidence was a little much to swallow though.
Deborah
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good read

I love this series. There is nothing better than a HOT sexy SEAL and a kick ass heroine. I did find that the end was rushed. Still a good story.
Linda Chase
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

A little different from some of the other silver seals but the characters were intriguing and I'm never sure what the story line will be but this was great
Marie
Aug 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Can they stop E-day?

Max and Regan have less than a week, can they find the intel, secure the evidence and stay safe whilst undercover? They are playing a married couple but the attraction between them is off the charts, Max may be a SEAL but he is also a man....can he keep his libido under control or will he slip up? I enjoyed the plot and liked the characters but was very disappointed with the poor editing. There were numerous typos, sentances missing words, paragraphs repeated, this almost rea

• SEAL Strong (Silver SEALs)
  • Her Ruthless Protector (Night Storm #1)
  • Lycos (Guardian Security Shadow World Book 3)
  • Walker (Lighthouse Security Investigations, #3)
  • Drew (Lighthouse Security Investigations #4)
  • Nelson (SEALs of Honor #20)
  • Kerrick (The Mavericks #1)
  • Her Loving Hero (Black Dawn #8)
  • Lucas (The K9 Files #5)
  • Blake (Lighthouse Security Investigations, #5)
  • SEAL Justice (Brotherhood Protectors Book 13)
  • Ranger's Baby (Iron Horse Legacy Book 2)
  • Securing Piper (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #3)
  • Griffin (The Mavericks #2)
  • Protecting Hope (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Midnight Delta, #5.5)
  • Shelter for Penelope (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #15)
  • Taylor (SEALs of Honor #21)
  • Gabriel (Guardian Defenders #1)
A multi-published, award winning, Amazon and USA Today best-selling author, Desiree Holt has produced more than 200 titles and won many awards. She has received an EPIC E-Book Award, the Holt Medallion and many others including Author After Dark’s Author of the Year. She has been featured on CBS Sunday Morning and in The Village Voice, The Daily Beast, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The Londo ...more

Silver SEALs (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • SEAL Strong (Silver SEALs)
  • SEAL Love's Legacy (Silver SEALs)
  • SEAL Together (Silver SEALs)
  • SEAL in Charge (Silver SEALs)
  • SEAL in a Storm (Silver SEALs)
  • SEAL Forever (Silver SEALs)
  • SEAL Out of Water (Silver SEALs)
  • Sign, SEAL and Deliver (Silver SEALs)
  • SEAL Hard (Silver SEALs)
  • SEAL for Hire (Silver SEALs)

News & Interviews