Start by marking “Prompt Me Romance: Workbook & Journal” as Want to Read:
Prompt Me Romance: Workbook & Journal

Prompt Me Romance: Workbook & Journal

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Do you have a RomCom or a Contemporary Romance floating around in your head? Have you always wanted to write a short story (or maybe even a novel)? Need help getting started? Want a place to organize your thoughts and gather inspiration?

This book contains a large variety of pictures and creative writing prompts to maximize your inspiration.

Photo Prompts
Story Starters
Published January 5th 2019 by Epic Books Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Prompt Me Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prompt Me Romance

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Prompt Me Romance: Workbook & Journal
Brooke Wayne
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Although this workbook does feature a couple of my poetic writings and Robin Woods and I go waaaay back, I can still offer a legit review. I write, yes, but I also teach, and this booklet, as well as all her other Prompt Me workbooks, are my go-to for bell work and creative writing sprints. This one is romantic in nature but packed with safe tween to teen content perfect for the classroom.
Abbey
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“A professional writer is an amateur who didn’t quit.” -Richard Bach

These words of inspiration begin the newest in Robin Woods’s ‘Prompt Me’ series. ‘Prompt Me, Romance’ is laid out like her others in the series, giving all of us writers-to-be her signature creativity and enthusiasm.

My feelings remain the same about this version as they do her other ‘Prompt Me’ workbooks...
__________________________________
Who better to help with getting your writing juices flowing than an English teacher AND p
Rachel
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Prompt Me Romance has all the good pieces of the other Prompt Me books--killer prompts such as picture, dialogue, 1st person, 3rd person, choose your path, etc.--PLUS fun romance additions! From tips on those intimate scenes to love languages and flower symbolism, Robin Woods adds a lot of helpful resources for ANY writer, not just those for whom romance is their preferred genre. Practicing with these exercises and using these prompts will make the relationships in any story more authentic and w ...more
Robin Woods
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
ReD
Anne
Mar 18, 2020
Akshaya
May 24, 2020
Robin Woods is a former high school and university instructor with two and a half decades of experience teaching English, literature, and writing. She earned a BA in English and an MA in education.

In addition to teaching, Robin Woods has published six highly-rated novels, eight creative writing workbooks, and has multiple projects in the works, including writing for a Hollywood producer.

When Ms.