Start by marking “Chase (Willow, #1)” as Want to Read:
Chase (Willow, #1)

Chase

(Willow #1)

Chase Hunter knows something is wrong with the society she lives in. The fact that her daughter, Willow, even exists is proof since Chase and her husband are no more than friends, despite keeping up appearances.

When the government’s hospital staff expresses too much interest in Willow after her required five-year exam, Chase is ready to do whatever it takes to keep her dau
Kindle Edition
Published May 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Chase, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chase

Start your review of Chase (Willow, #1)
Rogan Shannon
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
I was given an ARC copy and asked to give a honest review.

First, I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK! 4.5 stars! I need to know what happens after that cliffhanger ending! I immensely enjoyed reading this book, and will definitely be picking up the next book, Rebel.

This is a delicious dystopian novel which has a world that’s somewhat reminiscent of We by Yevgeny Zamyatin, with a walled city and the citizens being under constant surveillance, required to do the job they’re assigned, accept the person
Dizzy
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Before you start reading Chase by Kate Breuer make sure you cleared your schedule because once you start you will not want to put it down.

From the first page, Chase grabs your attention with her worry and concern over the upcoming tests on her daughter, Willow. She knows something is wrong, really wrong, but doesn’t know what.

The characters are engaging and likable. By the end, I was sitting on the edge of my chair!
Sanyukta Thakare
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Was provided with an ARC in for an honest review

Chase by Kate Breuer is a Adult Dystopian that made me gave up society for a day to finish the book.

First of all it spans over a very short period of time and I love reaching such books. In just a few days we cross over the idea of this society sounds messed up to this has all been a lie!

The fast paced books kept me engaged through and through.

Chase afraid to lose her daughter to the rule makers of her society will do everything to stop it from hap
Mariana
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book, man! This book! I read another book before this one and it was so boring, but Kate Breuer and Chase surprised me. I was a bit reluctant to read another dystopian story but this one was SO DAMN GOOD. It was a non-stop reading and it reminded me of Divergent -in the good way-, I was so INTERESTED since page 1, guys you have to read this story and I cannot wait to read the sequels, that final... I need to know what else is happening!
Robert Eckhert
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Her genes are perfect. I don’t think this one is going home for long.”

“We’ll have to wait for the results but I’m sure the experiment was successful.”

Those were words Chase Hunter was never supposed to hear, and were it not that the door had creaked open right then while she sat in the waiting room she wouldn’t have. But she did hear them, and that changed everything.

Things aren’t as they appear in this mysterious utopian city surrounded by series of concentric walls erected supposedly to safe
Victorique Crawford
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This work is the sort of work which does everything well, but I wished it could be more.

The story begins with a young mother, who has her own secrets with her situation being defining of what sort of world she lives in. In a loveless marriage, without any real way out.

It got me to really like her character and understand that this was not a forgiving world. It also affected the other narrator severely, and made this a strong beginning.

But I felt that it trailed on nowhere for too long. The whole
ash
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5/5 !!!!

This novel was such an amazing introduction to the Willow Series and I cannot wait to finish it off! I'm so incredibly invested in the characters and entranced with this dystopian society that Kate has created. For my full thoughts, you can read the review linked below!

Tanya Brown
May 12, 2020
Naomi Korolew
Jan 09, 2019
Kate
Jan 17, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Melissa
Oct 13, 2019

• Crabby the Crab
  • Idiot
  • Wake Me After the Apocalypse
  • The Way We Fall (Fallen World, #1)
  • The Lives We Lost (Fallen World, #2)
  • The Worlds We Make (Fallen World, #3)
  • The Fever King (Feverwake, #1)
  • Variant: Book One in The Variant Series
  • Incomparable
  • Under the Black Hat: My Life in the WWE and Beyond
  • Wildcard (Warcross, #2)
  • The Loop
  • Who Rescued Who
  • The Twin
  • Day Watch (Watch #2)
  • Twilight Watch (Watch #3)
  • Night Watch (Watch #1)
  • Golden Cage
Kate has been writing for as long as she can remember. As a child she could be found cooped up in armchairs, bed, or propped inside of door frames reading book after book.

During summer vacations at her grandmother’s house, she would read books like The Little Prince and The Diary of a Young Girl albeit being too young to read it. This is where she ultimately wrote her first story about a little ci

Willow (3 books)