Start by marking “The Cowboy's Christmas Reunion (Montana Ranches #1)” as Want to Read:
The Cowboy's Christmas Reunion (Montana Ranches #1)

The Cowboy's Christmas Reunion

(Saddle Springs Romance #1)

When Kade Delgado joins his buddies in a Cowboy Santa program to shower Christmas blessings on old folks and single moms, he doesnt expect his former fiancée to return to Saddle Springs, in need and with a child in tow. Does God really expect him to treat Cheri the same as the others on his new Christmas list?

Cheri Mackenzie has never forgiven herself for the pain she
Published January 5th 2019 by GreenWords Media (first published October 9th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about The Cowboy's Christmas Reunion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cowboy's Christmas Reunion

Start your review of The Cowboy's Christmas Reunion (Montana Ranches #1)
Gemma
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read any cowboy romances but when this came up by Valerie Comer I had to give it a try.
Valerie Comers books have always been a pleasure to read. This was no exception. I loved this story. Kade and Cheris story is heartwarming. Showing how true love, forgiveness and faith can overcome anything.
Valerie Comer is a wonderful writer, her characters are so deep and complete you feel like you've always known them.
I'm looking forward to starting the next book In this series now.
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
THE COWBOY'S CHRISTMAS REUNION is book one in the Saddle Springs series and I have no idea how I missed it as I've read the others in this series. Obviously, they are stand-alone.
Kade is willingly participating in his church's Christmas outreach -- at least until he's assigned to his ex-girlfriend's family when she jilted him basically at the altar. But the knocks keep coming and *she* walks through the door with a little girl in tow. And he is not the father... It takes him considerable
Martha
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not your perfect "christian" characters, but totally done well in a story where you sometimes think, "Huh, these people sound familiar. Were they in another story?"
If you have read this authors other books, they were mentioned in other stories, but you can totally read it without having read them! Snow, cold, no electricity, and Montana. What else is there to set the occasion for renewing old flames?
Linda Rainey
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
God's Forgiveness and Second Chances

"I am grateful for God's forgiveness an that he gives second chances." This quote sums up this beautiful love story.
I love the way Valerie Comer weaves love throughout the story with intriguing characters.
This book is recommended for those who love Christian romance with a strong inspirational message.
Cindy
Some parts were good but much of it I forgot right away. Not drawn to these characters. 2.5 stars
Toni Shiloh
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable read
Margaret Fisk
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Originally posted on Tales to Tide You Over

Holier than thou is a well-known phrase in the English language, and in Valerie Comers first cowboy inspirational romance, Kade and Cheri struggle with just that as they try to overcome their history. Its much easier to compare your faults to anothers than live up to your own standards in the eyes of God. Part of the reason Im a long-term fan of Valerie Comer is her ability to bring real characters to the page. They dont just pass through her stories.
Tina at Mommynificent
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-books
I always enjoy Valerie Comer's writing style, the characters and worlds she creates, and most of all, the community life she writes into her worlds. This book checks all those boxes and so I enjoyed reading it. I can't say I loved it though because several instances of forgiveness felt a little too easy to me and jarred me out of the story. The book almost felt allegorical at times because Kade is so perfect - (despite his saying he isn't several times, I couldn't see it.) He felt like a picture ...more
Mandy
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Contemporary Christian Romance. I have enjoyed all of the books I have read by this author, so I was excited to start this new series with a new focus. Kade is one of the Delgados, a ranching family in Montana. He was engaged to his high school sweetheart, but she left him a week before the wedding with no explanation. Though he never stopped loving her, he tried to move on, getting married and having a son. His wife died shortly after, so when Chrri and her daughter show up during a snowstorm ...more
Cindy Anderson
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed The Cowboys Christmas Reunion. It's the story of Kade and his son and ex fiancé Cheri and her daughter. The setting is beautiful Montana in the Winter time.
Cheri left Kade a week before their wedding. She did something very stupid and left without a word. She ends up back in Saddle Springs to help out her grandparents, supposedly. Kade and his friends are doing a Cowboy Santa program to help out people in the community that are having a rough time.
Cheri shows up and things,
Becky Macy
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A forgiving cowboy shows great love!
Cowboy Kade Delgado is involved with his buddies in a Cowboy Santa program to shower Christmas blessings on old folks and single moms. Cheri Mackenzie ends up returning to her aging grandparents ranch, she runs into Kade again, and is surprised. He first wants to ignore her; but then realizes he still loves her. He shows such forgiveness and love, patiently waiting and hoping she will date him again. It is a powerful example of Gods love to her, butwill it be
Linda
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kade Delgado did not expect ancient history to come alive. Cheri, his former fiancee, shows up in town during a snowstorm and with a child. Her car had broken down and she did not expect to see Kade, who now has a child, too, in the shop where she sought help to get to her grandparents' ranch. They sure had a lot of explaining to do. Both were free to reconnect, but should they? I loved this story and can't wait to read the next one in the series!
Colleen Sasser
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed

This was a wonderful love story. Kade and Cheri have a lot of hurt to get over and some wrongs to forgive. After years apart Cheri comes home with a five year old and Kade now has a two year old to add to the mix. There is a great set of characters that make the story interesting and entertaining. The faith in God helps to guide Kade and Cheri to solve their problems and find a happy ending.
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
God Gives Second Chances

A second chance romance that will have you rooting for an HEA and praying with the characters. Kade's character gives new meaning to " A knight in shining armor". So wonderful to watch the characters learn to trust completely in God.

Definitely finishing the series~
Rochelle
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this one. I was quickly hooked and found it hard to put down. The two characters were easy to like and the chemistry between them was sizzling.
Perfect for readers who like their romance sweet and inspirational. You'll enjoy this one if you like cowboys, small towns and second chances.

I will be continuing on with this series.
Virginia L
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love prevails

A really sweet story of a jilted cowboy who still has feelings for the girl who broke his heart. When she returned home to help her grandparents there was so much conflict and tension between them. This is a very moving and touching story as the love of God is shared at Christmas by helping those in need and finding love and joy. I enjoyed this story.
Cynthia
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Second Chances

At first love. Kade was working with the Santa Cowboys & local church to decide on the families to help, and one of them is the ranch next to his family. They are the grandparents of Cheri the girl he was suppose to marry. Now she is back with her daughter, and feelings are stirred up.
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cheri comes home to her grandparents. With her daughter in tow, she knows she is escaping being on the run. Neighbor, Kade sees great need in helping her grandparents with their property. Cheri and Kade have a past. Questions of a two year old boy come up. Can they overcome their past?
Marlene
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This Christian read was about second chances; it was about forgiveness;and, it was about helping family and friends. I enjoyed the book and loved Kade who was so charitable and lived the faith that he believed. Cheri might get a second chance at friendship, faith and love. Thanks for a great read.
Rachelle
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful love story

Sweet, passionate, realistic, and redeeming. A wonderful story showcasing the art too often realities of living for oneself before finding forgiveness and a love that never fades.
Mary Bell
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Cowboy's Christmas Reunion

Great story of friendship, making mistakes, forgiveness, and love.
I started the book in the AM and finished by end of same day. I highly recommend you read this beautiful story.
Barbara Olaewe
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic book

This book kept my attention. There was real drama. The characters were believable to a point. The story was uplifting. Perfect for a holiday read! I highly recommend this book!
CarolynB
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2019
I enjoyed this novella. The characters are likable, and the setting is beautiful; and second chance romances are a favorite of mine. So, I guess thats why this story appeals to me. Now I need to find book two in the series! ...more
NancyDrew
Good,except

I didn't like how Dillon was involved....would have made it better to be let Harmony's bio dad be Kade....also never explained how or what became of Dillon,and why stalking Cherri allowed him to have parental rights....
Love
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Second Chance Romance

This is a refreshing and heartwarming second chance romance with charming and adorable characters that will melt your heart as they journey towards unconditional love and family.
Nancy
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful read about how God uses events to prove love and forgiveness.
Ann Faw
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very heart touching western romance about second chances. Well written. HEA.
Christine Barber
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a nice read! The plot was great and the characters loveable.
Denise Kearney
May 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Kindle-Free-Faithful reads
Wilani Wahl
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about this book. The characters. The plot. The Christian theme of forgiveness and redemption. Just to name a few.

• Love, Lies, and Homemade Pie (The Abundance Series #0)
  • A Cowboy's Reunion (Family Ties, #1)
  • A Doctor's Promise (Lifeline Air Rescue #1)
  • Romancing the Conflicted Cowboy (Sage Valley Ranch, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Secret Heir (The Billionaire Surprise #5)
  • One Enchanted Eve (Enchanted Christmas Collection #2)
  • A Marriage for the Marine (Brush Creek Brides, #7)
  • Cooper (Cowboys of Ransom Creek, #3)
  • The Sleigh on Seventeenth Street (Three Rivers Ranch Romance, #14)
  • Wrangled by the Watchful Cowboy (Sage Valley Ranch, #3)
  • This Healing Journey (Heart of the Mountains, #7)
  • Invisible
  • Holmes Crossing Series: Books 1, 2, 3 (Holmes Crossing)
  • No Way Up (The Cimarron Legacy, #1)
  • Angel Falls
  • A Love So Real: A Christian Romance (New Hope Falls, #1)
  • A Soldier's Promise (Crystal Lake #2)
Valerie Comers life on a small farm in western Canada provides the seed for stories of contemporary inspirational romance. Like many of her characters, Valerie and her family grow much of their own food and are active in the local foods movement as well as their creation-care-centric church. She only hopes her creations enjoy their happily ever afters as much as she does hers, shared with her ...more

Saddle Springs Romance (5 books)
  • The Cowboy's Mixed-Up Matchmaker (Montana Ranches #2)
  • The Cowboy's Romantic Dreamer (Montana Ranches #3)
  • The Cowboy's Convenient Marriage (Montana Ranches #4)
  • The Cowboy's Belated Discovery  (Saddle Springs Romance #5)

News & Interviews

“I also know it happened, and it can’t be undone. That situation only has continued power over us if we let it.” He shrugged. “I choose not to let it. I choose to look forward and see what God has for me now.” 0 likes