Start by marking “Bad Company” as Want to Read:
Bad Company

Bad Company

Logan

From the moment we met, I despised Leah as much as she hated me. It only made matters worse when my mother became involved with her father. So, ten years ago, I moved away. But when I come back for the big anniversary party, the rivalry has disappeared and we're being congratulated for putting aside our differences. What they don't know is that if I get my way, tonigh
Published May 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Bad Company, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Company

Rochelle
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This a step sibling/enemy to lovers book. It was the story of Logan and Leah and you get to see how they were as teens and then 10 years will pass and you will be able to see how they are as adults and if they have changed from how they were as kids. It was a bit of slow burn but when it finally happened, it was worth the wait. The story was good, the characters were realistic and the chemistry between them was so believable. It was an overall good read.

I received a free copy of this book via Bo
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've read MOST of her other books. Always enjoy a good story. This one had that with an extra juicy plot twist of step-siblings. Take one yummy slightly older step brother. Add in one slightly younger, read headed step sister, mix well. Lol. Makes for a yummy book! Cept after reading about all of Anna's desserts....man do I want chocolate lol. Read the book. You'll understand!
Renee
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the pubisher/author to review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

From the moment Logan met Leah he despied her as much as she hated him. It only made matters worse when his mother became involved with her fahter. So, ten years ago, he moved away. But when he comes back for the big anniversary party, the rivalry has disappeared and we are being congratulated for putting aside our differences. What they don't know is that if he ges his way, tonight they will be sharin
Mandie
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting read. I did enjoy this enemies to lovers story between siblings! It had a great storyline.
Wickedly Sweet and Synful Book Blog Twilla
I like this sexy love story. I loved Logan’s POV. Leah was assertive and represented the real woman well. I really disliked how the parents treated their kids. I really agreed with Logan in what he told his mom before he left town. I loved her best friend. I recommend this story
Cecelia Ray
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Slow Burn Baby Burn!

These characters will drive you insane. The chemistry between these two is so hot and they both fight so hard to keep their feelings at bay. So much so, that I felt like I would explode from the angst. This book thoroughly drew me in and had me, not so patiently, reading on the edge of my seat to see who would finally make the first move. And when they finally did? Damn, that is something you just have to read!

Logan and Leah have undeniable chemistry, but before either one of
This is a stepsibling romance with a touch of enemies to lovers.

Logan couldn't stand Leah from the moment he met her but the feelings were mutual... or were they? Then to top it off, their parents started dating and ended up marrying. Logan moves away for 10 years but comes back for the parents big anniversary party. He expects the rivalry to still be there but it isn't. In its place is a bit of chemistry, and Logan wants Leah underneath him, in his bed. Then Logan tells her it's just a fling.
AnneKR
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Logan and Leah have no choice but to learn to get along after their parent’s marry each other. With Leah’s crush as her new stepbrother, she thinks they will be friends. What she didn’t expect were the teasing & mean pranks. Even though he hurt her feelings & made her cry enough times, she still missed him when he went away to college. Writing letters to him during holidays became a ritual for her, until years later she decides to not send one. After all, he never sent any replies or ack ...more
Sheila
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Logan and Leah met in high school and had a immediate attraction for each other but never acknowledged it. He is the popular guy dating the cheerleader and she is the quiet shy bookish girl. When their parents started dating they were not happy and never thought they would get married but they did and now Logan tries everything he can to make Leah hate him just so he will keep his hands off her. Logan goes Boston for college and never comes back so ten years later Leah plans a Anniversary party ...more
KL Cassanello
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was a slow burn. Logan's mother marries Leah's father. Logan and Leah don't get along - he teases her incessantly, and she smiles through most of it. He leaves for college in Boston, and stays to build his career there, but rarely comes home to visit. He surprises everyone by showing up for their parents' anniversary party, and he and Leah get together just once. He goofs up, though, and makes like this means nothing. After this, they only have contact when they are at the parents' hom ...more
Ga Books LoverX
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an interesting take on the stepbrother romance genre and takes you all the way through Leah and Logan's relationship. It did have some predictable moments, but I like WHY Logan disliked Leah in the first place and how that was extremely easy to see.

There is major tension between these two characters and I liked how everything was spread out and not told super fast, but not a weird spread out, it was all extremely organic. The only thing I would have liked to have seen is Logan makes som
Magali
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tender and very moving
This is a very good simple romance that is slightly cruel between the heroes at the beginning, but still very moving because of Logan's reactions to a Leah who is always sweet.
It's a rather strange beginning between a young man, Logan, who refuses to try to seduce the girl he loves, Leah, because his mother marries her father. Logan is infamous with her before slightly giving in and disappearing from her life for 10 years, leaving her alone with her unfulfilled feelings. Le
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
A very sweet step brother/enemies to lovers story. It was somewhat predictable but very enjoyable. If you are looking for a quick, great escape read, this is it.

~BREAKDOWN OF RATINGS~
Series~ Standalone
Source~ Kindle eBook - ARC fo
United Indie Book Blog
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot! I've volunteered to review this book for United Indie Book Blog. I love reading S. L. Sterling books. This Logan and Leah story. Logan and Leah knew each other in high school. But when Logan's mother marries Leah's father, things get a different twist to Logan and Leah's story. I had a hard time putting this one down to go to sleep. I had to finally force myself to put it down. Their chemistry was explosive. This story has heat, great characters, and a really good storyline. There is hatred ...more
Deanna
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Leah has crushed on Logan for a long time. When in high she thought she had a shot only for it to go up in flames the day she finds out Logan is going to be her stepbrother. Logan has been gone 10ys now but now it is time to finally go home, but how can he be on the same room with her and not want more when he has crushed in her since high school. He knows his life is incomplete without her. Will their chemistry finally ignite or will they continue to deny what their heart desires.

I received thi
Sheila Moss
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the story of Leah and Logan. They were brought together as teenagers when their parents fell in love and married. Secretly they had a crush on each but to cover it up Logan decided to treat Leah as badly as he could so they spent years being at odd with one another. Years later when they are both at home for their parents anniversary they end up sleeping together but the following morning Logan tells her it was just a fling and nothing more. Following their journey was well worth reading ...more
Jeanne Richardson
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 4th book I've read written by S.L. Sterling; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Debra Richardson
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A definite 5 star read! I was hooked from the very first page. So many twist and turns, emotions that wrenched my heart strings, pranks that made me laugh out loud, intriguing characters, and off the charts chemistry. The story is well written, flows smoothly, and is a fast pace page turner. Strongly recommend!

Ann Gibbs
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great story with all the feels! Leah and Logan meet as teenagers and there is instant attraction but then their parents start dating each other. The tension between them is thick and having to live in the same house doesn't help. Their story is well written, full of emotion and some steam that spans years before they get their HEA.

Travis
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was skeptical about this book at first. The cover grabbed me then the blurb. I figured I had two weeks to write a review so I could take my time if necessary. Fast forward a few hours later and I finished the book. This was my first time with this author and I seriously couldn’t put it down! I loved Logan and Leah’s story. There was sizzling chemistry from beginning to end along with some unexpected twists that had me ferociously turning pages

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout
Lynn Stifle
May 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story and it flowed well. It was a perfect forbidden stepbrother/enemy to lovers romance and captured my attention from the beginning. The storyline is flawless, had depth, and was very relatable. The chemistry between Leah and Logan is undeniable and electric and I loved them together. Overall this was a fantastic read and a definite must read.

I received an Arc of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Amy Miller
May 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was surprised at how much I loved this story. Logan & Leah so good together yet they are so different. They are brought together by their parents circumstances. I really liked the story and how well it was written with fun, sexy, and enjoyable characters. A new author for me and I will definitely be reading more!
Loralie
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think this was my first "hot stepbrother" book and I really enjoyed it. Logan was definitely a jerk but Leah was pretty much a doormat -although it was undeserved- in the beginning. I liked that she finally started to give some of it back to Logan. Their chemistry was explosive, but it had always been, even when it was being hidden. The tension was thrilling.
Jamie
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! This book is AMAZING!! The drama and turmoil the characters go threw feels so real that you have to know what will happen next. Logan goes through so much trouble to try and push Leah away. Some of his pranks are down right mean. But Leah is a strong girl. You can't help feel for her. Definitely a must read!
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Awesome Read, well written, great characters, Awesome story line, easy read to hold you on their journey, this genre might not be for everyone but its a really wonderful story cannot wait for more from this Author.

poppy
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really good enemies to lovers/step-siblings romance. This was a super read with plenty of drama and plenty of heat between Logan and Leah. I have to admit I did not like him much to begin with I know he was trying to push her away but he was way to mean to her but as the book went on I really did like him This was a really enjoyable book
Melissa
Shelves: booksprout
Enemies to lovers/ step-siblings romance. Steamy read, somewhat predictable but enjoyable. It's developed into a years span since they met until they're finally together.
Barbie-Ann Clark
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was amazingly written. Once I started I couldn’t put it down till I was finished. This book has twists and turns you don’t know what’s happening. will they all get there happily ever after or will it all go wrong. To find out what happens go buy the book. You won’t be disappointed I wasn’t.

Brenda Moser
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a well written taboo romance with strong characters in Leah and Logan. The author describes the scenes in detail and tells the story in the dual POV which I always enjoy. There's drama,sexual tension and tons of steam. I enjoyed reading their story.

Ashley Estep
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book from S.L. Sterling and I loved it! step siblings, enemies to lovers.

What happens when your mom marries the father of a girl you have a crush on? The obvious answer, you become the world's biggest asshole to her. Leah and Logan never thought their parents would get married, they did and then Logan made it his sole purpose to make Leah hate him.

Ten years after Logan leaves he comes back for their parents anniversary party, he doesn't expect to have the intense chemistry he h
« previous 1 3 4 next »
S.L. Sterling was born and raised in southern Ontario. She now lives in Northern Ontario Canada and is married to her best friend and soul mate and their two dogs.

An avid reader all her life, S.L. Sterling dreamt of becoming an author. She decided to give writing a try after one of her favorite authors launched a course on how to write your novel. This course gave her the push she needed to put p