Start by marking “The Ravencrest Chronicles: Omnibus One (The Ravencrest Chronicles)” as Want to Read:
The Ravencrest Chronicles: Omnibus One (The Ravencrest Chronicles)

The Ravencrest Chronicles: Omnibus One (The Ravencrest Chronicles)

In the city of Seahaven, dark threats loom around every corner. In such a desperate place, it falls upon the shoulders of thieves, pirates, scoundrels, and even orphans to fight to protect the people from things lurking in the shadows.

The Ravencrest Chronicles Omnibus One includes the first four books of the series: Seahaven, The Hunter’s Apprentice, The Giant and the Fish
Published February 15th 2019 by Kyanite Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Ravencrest Chronicles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ravencrest Chronicles

Start your review of The Ravencrest Chronicles: Omnibus One (The Ravencrest Chronicles)
Noelle Brighton
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rich detail and in-depth characterizations provide a pleasurable read. Highly recommend!
Caytlyn Brooke
Apr 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
The perfect blend of Game of Thrones and Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo!

When I started reading, the story instantly pulled me in. It was eloquently written and B.K. Bass did an excellent job building the city from the filthy rain gutters to the pristine mansion perched on the hilltop. I loved the fun, unexpected twist each story delivered and wasn't anticipating the fantasy and horror that slowly crept into the busy port so it made for a great read!

I loved the first few stories, however, the tale
D.M. Shepard
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“So, what book/author is your writing most like?”

I don’t know about you, but as a writer, I think that is the question I hate the most. While there are plenty of stories and authors out there who inspire us, we all are trying to write a different take on the same old song and dance. We try as authors to bring an original spin to the myths, fables, legends and even genres that are embedded into our cultures.

“What has been will be again,
What has been done will be done again;
There is nothing new un
C.D. Storiz
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As one of the authors I follow on Twitter, I was intrigued by the quips and posts BK Bass writes and was curious what his books were about. Within the first few chapters of Seahaven, I knew I was hooked. The imagery, characters, dialogue, all the way to the plot caught my attention and I knew I had found something special and a new author to support. The book is interesting in the fact that it isn't a series but rather chronicles - not in sequential order - in fact, not even all following Gareth ...more
J.D. Kellner
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Ravencrest Chronicles is a delightfully paced fantasy thrill ride. There is something for everyone here, zombies, vampires and a dark, gritty city that appeases the appetites of even the most discerning fantasy fan. The Ravencrest Chronicles gives the reader what the want. A straightforward story with characters that are as diverse as the world they reside in. Bass does a marvelous job using his experience in world building to lay the foundation for the reader before taking them to the top o ...more
B.K.
Jan 06, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: authored-books
Benjamin Hope
is currently reading it
Feb 20, 2019
B.K.
Jan 06, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: authored-books
Feb 20, 2020
Dan
Nov 14, 2020

• Urban Gothic
  • River (The Beginning of the End #1)
  • What They Deserve
  • The Magician's Sin
  • Feathers and Fae
  • The Morbid Fascinations of David Bennett
  • In the Heart of the Fire (Nameless: Season One #1)
  • The Collapsing Empire (The Interdependency, #1)
  • The Askren Boys
  • Seeing Green
  • Darkness Falls (Nature's Fury, #1)
  • Behind Enemy Lines (Titus Black Thriller #1)
  • Wilders
  • Affinity's Window
  • Evoke (Lake Haven, #1)
  • The Dark Heart: A True Story of Greed, Murder, and an Unlikely Investigator
B.K. is an author of science fiction, fantasy, and horror inspired by the pulp fiction magazines of the early 20th century and classic speculative fiction. He is a student of history with a particular focus on the ancient, classical, and medieval eras. He has a lifetime of experience with a specialization in business management and human relations and also served in the U.S. Army.

B.K. Bass is als

News & Interviews

Secrets between siblings, grandparents with grievances, parents with problems. If you're looking for serious drama, check out these new...