Start by marking “Gypsy Freak (All The Pretty Monsters, #2)” as Want to Read:
Gypsy Freak (All The Pretty Monsters, #2)

Gypsy Freak

(All The Pretty Monsters #2)

What's it like to be a monster in a town full of monsters, who don't know you're a monster?
Complicated and a little scary, but doable.

What's it like to be the girl who can't die...that everyone seems to always want to kill?
Frustrating as hell.

What's it like to accidentally raise psychotic alpha vampire everyone fears, who drops a lot of bodies on his first day out as
Published January 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Gypsy Freak, please sign up.
Kristina Hopefully in 2 weeks. You can get more information in the back of Gypsy Freak under 'Author's note'.…moreHopefully in 2 weeks. You can get more information in the back of Gypsy Freak under 'Author's note'.(less)

Start your review of Gypsy Freak (All The Pretty Monsters, #2)
Stacey is Sassy
Only a little Freaky...

I finished Gypsy Freak in one day and I can thank the Energy company for helping me out with that. Yes, it sucked me in and had me rushing to find out what would happen next, but, when you have no power for a couple of hours, what else to do, but read. Ok, I probably SHOULD have taken the kids on an adventure, but I was also using it as a bit of a test. I wanted to prove to my kids that they COULD(!!!) survive without WiFi, Xbox and the TV. All around, it was a very succes
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
4.5

I can't get enough of these characters, and I'm binging them like crazy. 😍 Reverse harem is like crack. Once I take a hit, I just can't stop. Kristy Cunning's stories are so interesting, hilarious, and fun! I'll read anything she writes.
Montzalee Wittmann
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Sexy and humorous!

Gypsy Freak (All the Pretty Monsters) by Kristy Cunning is book two in the series. This is a very humorous book with sexy monsters and lots of secrets! The mysteries are some of the fun parts! Love how all of this is unraveling. Great fun!
Deborah
Mar 08, 2019 rated it liked it

I didn’t enjoy this book as much as the previous one. It wasn’t as funny although it was still entertaining. It felt at times like it was treading water. We’re no clearer about what’s going on and I’d more or less decided I was done but then the end of the book picked up. Which means I’m moving straight onto the next one.

Violet. What can I say about her?
Nothing good so I’ll let her describe herself.

>‘Sometimes I can’t tell if I’m really dumb or just too damn stupid to live. Then I remember I can
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
I've never given a Kristy Cunning book such a low rating, but honestly this was just confusing.

The book felt like a random series of events strung together by the thinnest of plot lines. When I think back, I'm not sure what even happened for most of it.

Violet is a bit spineless, and I don't really like any of the guys. This is a far cry from Paca and her men - those were charming arseholes. These are just vague randomers who don't really like Violet and whose mysteriousness is just making me los
Denisa
Still fun!

Ok, so sometimes Violet can be a bit annoying, it's the only reason why I didn't give this one 5 stars.
Still, Anna is one of the best characters ever, you can't help but love her.

We get a new character though, this Ace guy. I guess his real identity is a bit predictable, but for some reason I like him. I don't know if he'll end up being the bad guy, although I really hope not. Again, he has potential and I like him. Hope he doesn't have to die.

The annoying part is that it ends in a c
Alaina
I have so many questions...

Gypsy Freak was an okay sequel to the first book of All The Pretty Monsters series. At first, this book started off a bit slow and was boring. I did, however, really enjoy it. I'll admit it, it got a bit better after certain part (or twists) that came up.

Throughout the book.. well, I just had so many questions popping up and shit. It was annoying not really knowing what was going on.. and I still have no idea. I feel like I just want to know more about what happened t
Miftahul
Jun 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am officially obsessed with this series, i finished it in one siting and couldnt put it down for a second cuz there were so many secrets and mystry. My heart hurt for Anna, i loved her character so much but in this book she is gone. This series is filled with suspense and i enjoy ever second of reading it. The romance between the character are slow but perfect nonetheless, i am so glad for that cuz in most of the reverse harem there is insta love but this series is a slow burn but this book wa ...more
Maraya21 (The Reading Dragon)
🔮 "Because Anna is awesome" BR with the gurls at Reverse Harem Revolution 🔮

#1 Gypsy's Blood ★★★★★
#3 Gypsy Origins ★★★
#4 Gypsy Moon ★★★
#5 Gypsy Rising ★★★
#6 Gypsy Truths ★★★½

Book Sum Up, In Two Acts:
I’m clutching a psychotic vampire to keep him from tearing apart a rabid wolf, while wearing the sheet from a Van Helsing’s bed, and the jacket of Damien Morpheous. Just a typical…whatever day this is.
I really miss Anna right now.

@24%

Sometimes I can’t tell if I’m really dumb or just too damn stupid t
Brittain *Needs a Nap and a Drink*
This book definitely had a bit of "Sequel Syndrome" where it is clear that everything that is happening is only a set up for the next book. Not a lot happens but there is a lot of squabbling and petty drama.

That being said, it was still fun to read and I enjoy the banter and silliness of four guys that kind of hate each other attempting to sabotage one another in the most ridiculous ways ever. The relationships they have with one another are dynamic and fun which is different than many other rev
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
I gave the first book a pass because I figured book 2 will answer all the questions I need answering. It didn't . I am still lost as fuck.

The story telling is excellent, I really like the guys POV's even though the guys are kinda lackluster. The one thing that saved this book was the last 17%, I was about to put it on hold but now I'm already locked and loaded to read book 3.
Darce
*mild spoilers*
holy crap, this may have started off slow, but it definitely got pretty intense!! i began to love the boys even more in this book, and i'm so ready for the romance to fully flow through all 4 of the guys. the MC was great as always and though i'm heartbroken over her bestie, i found it really sweet. i'm really excited to get to learn more about the MC's monster side...
Tashi
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhhhh cliff hangers Grrrr!! Love love this series! I'm stuck on it like glue! ...more
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
I’m come to the decision that this series is going to follow the same method as Cunning’s previous series - The Four Horseman - and by that I mean completely random, frustrating, confusing as hell, and consistently left with more questions than answers until THE LAST PART OF THE LAST BOOK!

Violet really frustrated me this book - again, same as a Paca did - with her naïveté. She hears one of the hero’s tell the other hero’s how pathetic she is and then just forgets and has sex with them...🧐🤨 Needl
★Me Myshelf and I★
It took me a while to review this because I just wasn't sure when I finished what to make of it.

I usually a pretty impulsive rater so my initial instinct to rate the 4 stars solely based on the ending would have been brash.

Its a massive let down after such a wonderful start in Gypsy Blood I can't say I'm surprised really when the same thing happened with Four Psychos. But hey at least we didn't get bogged down in perfectly perfect imperfections, balance and selfishly selfishness...It was just a
❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS
HeatherH
Nov 25, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5

I was worried when I got to the part, early on, when (view spoiler), but this still kept me engaged and wanting to know what was happening with these characters. This is far from my normal YA reads and I still think the writing is fairly simplistic - nothing mind blowing here - yet, I'm weirdly attached to these characters and still need answers so on to book 3 I go >.<
bookbabereviews / brianna j.
Okay I am so screwed. I have SO much work I need to do this weekend but I simply cannot put these books down. My god.

Violet, Damien, Emit, Arion, and Vance have STOLEN me. Body, mind, and soul. These characters have managed to suck me into their world and I honestly never want to return back to reality. I’m seriously shocked by how much I am enjoying these books.

This book picks up right where book one left off and the story continues to be fast paced, completely unique, and hilarious in just the
Just Josie
When Violet went mental! Holy shit that was intense.

I don’t even know what’s happening and I consider myself quite the puzzle solver. But not this one. It’s too intricate. So delicate and refreshing and I adore this world building.

Those “Houses” is just the best. Love how well they blend together.

Violet is a delight. Love following her trying to stumble through all her troubles and her attractions to those four insanely handsome alphas.

The Van Helsing house is so cool and collected(Biggest f
Sakina Carter
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for a great RH books with great characters, then this series is for you. If you want something with a good plot, then skip this series because I still don't really have a clue as to what's going on but that doesn't stop me from loving this series.

Just when I thought I might know what is going on, nope not at all. Still, I love Violet and her guys.

I really hope Anna comes back though, I adored her.
ash | novelly rooted
"Afraid of the dark, Violet?”

“Only since I started hanging out with monsters."

Well, this started off with a bang!!!!! hehehehe

Kristy's reverse harem series' are SO BLOODY AMAZING. She not only writes some of the best dark humor and smut I have ever read, but there is a very compelling and fascinating plot to go with.
Jessica
Loved!

This story is SO good! I’m fascinated and can’t wait to find out more about Violet (I think I may know, but I’m honestly not too sure). Twists, turns, questions, monsters and hot damn this harem (must be one of my FAVORITES!). I need more!!
Natalie panda eyes
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rh-recs
Good continuation, plenty of violence, a little smut and a cliffy. Favourite character is the psychotic man child. Looking forward to reading the next one.
Allons-y
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So, this is going to be a very vague review.

description

There is more back story about Violet and the guys.

description

Also more action... If you know what I mean.

description

I am so excited for the next book.

Jillian
This was tons better than book 1. Still a tad confusing in a couple of parts but much easier to read. I am still interested in the story so I will be continuing on to book 3.

There was some one on one sex with a few characters in this book (book 2) but no relationship building and no reverse harem type setup quite yet.
Christy Bailey
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good read!

So far there are a lot of questions that are left unanswered for me but I'm hoping I will eventually understand everything soon. This series is very intriguing in an odd way! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Mummy's Naughty Corner
Kaylee Bradley
One of my fave series

My third time reading this series and I swear it gets better every time. There really is a lot going on in this series and you can easily miss things if you get distracted. Well worth the read.
Coco.V
Apr 02, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 The complete All The Pretty Monsters Series (6 book series) is free on Amazon today (4/2/2020)! 🎁
Ashley Barry
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rh, fantasy
Gypsy Freak was just as good as the first in the series. I’m sure everyone else is devouring this book in one day, and probably one sitting like I did. It was a long morning of refreshing my Amazon search to see if the book had been published yet and then freaking out when it was available.

Book two gives us a little more backstory regarding Violet’s past and the guys’ history, but doesn’t give it all away. There’s still plenty of mystery for the next book. So far this book series has been very c

• Crimes of Cupidity (Heart Hassle #3)
  • Awakened And Betrayed (The Lost Sentinel, #2)
  • Signs of Cupidity (Heart Hassle #1)
  • The Lost and the Chosen (The Lost Sentinel, #1)
  • Bonds of Cupidity (Heart Hassle, #2)
  • For the Love of Cupidity (Heart Hassle, #3.5)
  • Void
  • Don't Bait Me (Nora Jacobs, #3)
  • The Marked and the Broken (The Lost Sentinel, #3)
  • Variant Lost (The Evelyn Maynard Trilogy, #1)
  • Vital Found (The Evelyn Maynard Trilogy, #2)
  • Friends with the Monsters (Friends with the Monsters, #1)
  • Found and Forged (The Lost Sentinel, #4)
  • The Vixen's Lead (Kit Davenport, #1)
  • Lera of Lunos (Power of Five, #4)
  • Seeker (The Royal Trials, #2)
  • The Dragon's Wing (Kit Davenport, #2)
  • Greed (The Damning, #1)
Kristy Cunning always loves a good laugh, and lives and breathes the emotions of the characters she becomes attached to.

Though she came from a family of musicians, she has zero abilities with instruments; she sounds like a strangled cat when she sings; and her dancing is downright embarrassing. Just ask anyone who knows her. Her creativity rests solely in the written word. Her family is grateful

All The Pretty Monsters (6 books)
  • Gypsy Blood (All The Pretty Monsters, #1)
  • Gypsy Origins (All The Pretty Monsters #3)
  • Gypsy Moon (All The Pretty Monsters, #4)
  • Gypsy Rising (All the Pretty Monsters, #5)
  • Gypsy Truths (All The Pretty Monsters #6)

News & Interviews

“The song of a Gypsy’s Pride: The tea leaves warned of blood and death. Four gypsy first-borns breathed the last breath. War! War! Beyond the double-dutch doors! Sing, sweet gypsies, who will be mistaken no more. Six gypsy families all stood nigh. Five gypsy families for one sacrifice. Four gypsy families broken apart. Three gypsy families turned cold of heart. Two gypsy families couldn’t back down. One gypsy family went underground. Forever is such a long time to bleed. Worst are the gypsies brought to their knees. Sing, gypsies, sing of your lies. Never trust a gypsy with no gypsy pride. Sing, gypsies, sing of your truths. The apples have all rotted; the oranges just bruised.” 9 likes
“I’m trying to be your dirty, kinky rebound from the boring, drab Van Helsing. I’m not trying to be your gay best friend. My answer is that he’s not worth it, but I am,” he says with a completely serious expression.” 6 likes