Start by marking “Treachery & Danger (A Vampire's Thirst, #13.5)” as Want to Read:
Treachery & Danger (A Vampire's Thirst, #13.5)

Treachery & Danger

(A Vampire's Thirst #13.5)

A Masquerade Ball…A secret gathering of Bloodmates…And an ancient Vampire who wants them dead!
One year has passed since Adrian and Lavinia met in the most tragic of circumstances. What better way to celebrate their happiness than accepting an invitation to a most exclusive party?

Organized by Victor Strong, the gathering will give them a chance to meet other bloodmated co
Published January 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Treachery & Danger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Treachery & Danger

Rebecca Stigers
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Little Wolf with Mighty Vampire

I need more star's! I've been reading this author for quite a while now and I never get bored or tired of her work. The Vampire Thirst stories are really good and this one is just that...awesome. You would probably need to read Adrian's story of how he met his little she-wolf to really understand their story. All Ms. La Porta's work is excellent. Definitely recommend reading this.
Tamara
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Take another visit to the Bloodmate Masquerade Ball, but this time learn what was happening outside the castle. The journey starts by seeing just how life has been in Rome for Adrian and Lavinia in the past year. But almost immediately after they arrive in Scotland, things start getting weird. The suspense and mystery surrounding the attacks had me guessing to the very end. The romance between these two is even steamier than I remembered and I loved every second of it. And the surprise at the ve ...more
Tabi Ann
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Story! Dang I love it

Talk about losing sleep because you don't want to put the story down. Excitement is always around the corner. Mystery and intrigue lurks everywhere. Who's good, who's bad? Makes you question everyone's judgement for right or wrong.

Love it, this was a perfect addition to the Vampire Thirst collection. Cannot wait for more.

Until Next Time.... Tabi
Mandy Parmenter
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adrian and Lavinia have know each other for a year and have decided to celebrate by accepting an invite to a really exclusive party to meet other bloodmates organised by Victor Strong. However as soon as they arrive there, attacks start to happen and the relaxing vacation becomes a holiday from hell. Will they stay safe in all the madness or will something terminal put a dampener on the festivities?

This was a great story that showed eloquently the basic need of a vampire to protect their bloodma
Betty
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adrian and Lavinia have been enjoying life in Rome. They receive an invitation to a Masquerade Ball in Scotland for a chance for all the Vampires and their Blood Mates to meet and enjoy themselves. They decide to go, it should be fun. Do things ever go as smoothly as planned?
What a fantastic, fast paced, edge-of-your-seat book this is. Has plenty of sensual sex, suspense and intrigue to keep you reading until you finish it. Would give it a 10 star if I could. Highly recommend it.
Stephanie  Hale
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It Keeps Getting Better

I fell in love with the series and now I have fallen in love with every couple. The more I read, the more I want to know. Please don't let this ride end. My one desire would be for this to be a mini series on Netflix. Great job. Lavinia has come into her strength and knows her own power. I love it.
Julie Rainforth
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!

A fantastic story written by an excellent author.
This story follows on from their original one but takes Adrian and Lavinia to the masquerade ball where nothing is as it seems.
Dawn
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

This was a wonderfully well written shifter romance full of drama, action, and steamy passion all tied up with a sweet HEA.
Heather Hungate-Brown
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've loved this series and all the characters. It's full action and so much hotness.
ann chadwick
Feb 27, 2019
wendy orton
Feb 22, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Add book to series 2 14 Feb 06, 2019 12:25AM
Monica La Porta landed in Seattle several years ago. Despite popular feelings about the Northwest weather, she finds the mist and the rain the perfect conditions to write.

A Vampire's Thirst (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Victor (A Vampire's Thirst, #1)
  • Grey (A Vampire's Thirst, #2)
  • Remi (A Vampire's Thirst, #3)
  • Adrian (A Vampire's Thirst, #4)
  • Alaric (A Vampire's Thirst, #5)
  • Flint (A Vampire's Thirst, #6)
  • Nikolai (A Vampire's Thirst, #7)
  • Hunter (A Vampire's Thirst, #8)
  • Quinn (A Vampire's Thirst, #9)
  • Gunner (A Vampire's Thirst, #10)