Start by marking “Until Her Smile (Happily Ever Alpha World)” as Want to Read:
Until Her Smile (Happily Ever Alpha World)

Until Her Smile

(Happily Ever Alpha World)

I was content with being a bachelor, never planned on settling down. Why would I, when every woman in my life, starting with my own mother, always walked out and never looked back.

I liked my strict Army life—all I needed after my deployment was a vacation and time with my dad.

Then it all changed…

One beautiful songwriter.

One chance meeting.

One last first kiss.

One smile.

He
ebook
Published April 16th 2019 by Boom Factory Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Until Her Smile, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until Her Smile

Start your review of Until Her Smile (Happily Ever Alpha World)
Somia
This short read was so painfully lacklustre, it may be a book in the spin-off series based in the world of Aurora Rose Reynolds, but it lacked the energy and charm of the earlier books found in Reynolds' work.

Nothing really happens in this read, and I honestly didn’t feel any chemistry between songwriter Stacey and soldier Peyton. The writing was somewhat stilted, and the dialogue between the main characters just felt off.

Acquired via KU.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Samantha Lind is pretty new to me (though she's come highly recommended by my blog partner) so I was excited to see she was writing a brand new book in the Happily Ever Alpha World and y'all, what a book this was.

Until Her Smile was a sexy, sweet, fun, fast-paced, whirlwind kind of romance that had me on the edge of myself seat for most of the journey and racing through the pages, looking for their happy ending (plus a glimpse at those brilliant Until characters!).

He's in town temporari
Jami
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Sweet Romance!!!
Peyton was never the settling down type but also not a mh. Every woman in his life so far has left him with scars. All that changes the moment he walks into the bar and meets Stacey. Now he can’t picture his life without her.

-safe read
-neither were virgins and have been celibate for a while.
-no om/ow drama
-epilogue 1 year out.
Island Girl Romance Reads
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and light. Love Peyton and Stacy’s story.
Peyton doesn’t do relationships. He’s on leave from the Military and on a night out with friends meets Stacy.
Love Stacy. She was fun and willing to show Peyton what a great man he is.
Good storyline and love the chemistry between the main characters.
It was great seeing the characters from the other books and also the characters from Aurora Rose Reynolds Until series.

Ruby Ap.
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
What a great story written by this wonderful author! I loved Stacey and Peyton's chemistry and their HEA was beautiful <3 This was a great addition to the "Until Series" from the Happily Ever Alpha World! ...more
Renee Entress
5 star

I was pulled right into this super short story. The story has naughty fun, passion, and hot steamy love.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading them first if you want the full stories of the Until series by Aurora Rose Reynolds as these novellas take place in the same series:
Until November (Until, #1)
Until Trevor (Until, #2)
Until Lilly (Until, #3)
Until Nico (Until, #4)
Until July (Until Her/Him, #1)
Until Jax (Until Her/Him, #2)
Until June (Until Her/Him, #3)
Until Ashlyn (Un
Sarah_Loves_Reading_Romance
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another sweet, sexy romance from the wonderful Samantha Lind. The characters are real and engaging, the storyline fresh and new, a great addition to the Happily Ever Alpha Kindle world.

Peyton is the typical commitmentphobe, he’s been burned in the past and has sworn off any type of commitment more than one night... until he is home on leave from the army and heads to a bar to meet up with his friends and comes across Stacy. We met Stacy in Austin and Reece’s book, she’s a songwriter along with h
Lori
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! I couldn't put it down! Peyton who doesn't do relationships, is home on leave from the Army. He meets Stacey, who is a song writer at a bar where a few mutual friends get together to celebrate. They start talking and everything clicks and they want to spend more time with getting to know each other. Their story was a little fast paced but in a good way. I would love to read more books by Samantha, she is a fantastic writer and knows how to keep a reader interested.
Jessica
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Overall a sweet story.
Fiona Fog
Finding the one

Back on home soil after a deployment in Afghanistan, Peyton’s only thought is catching up with his dad and friends. What he doesn’t expect is her.

His mistrust of woman is a well known fact. It started with his mother walking out on him and his father when he was younger. And from there the girl who he thought he’d spend his life with cheated on him while he was deployed. After that he’s sworn off anything resembling commitment.

Stacey is a successful song writer based in Nashvill
Susan Homan
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Until Her Smile

Until Her Smile is about Peyton and Stacey. Stacey writes country music, and has recently had a few big hits with a big singer. Peyton is in the Army, and has just returned from a deployment. He takes his R&R by going home to spend time with his dad and catch up with friends. His first night home, he meets one of his buddies and some other friends out at a bar. He is very intrigued with Stacey from the moment they meet, and she with him. The chemistry between these two is somethin
Leslee
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Peyton doesn't do relationships. They just aren't worth the pain. Until he walked into a bar and saw her. Her smile gets to the heart of him and he is mesmerized. Can he walk away, throwing away the chance that this is love?

Peyton has two very good reasons for feeling the way he does about relationships. What he has gone through would cause anyone to avoid something so painful. Luckily, though, the pain of the past hasn't hardened him to the point that he would ignore the feelings he gets the mo
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(4 stars)

When Peyton returns from a deployment, he takes his R&R and goes the hour home so that he can see his father and catch up with some friends. It's at one of those drinks with friends that he meets Stacey, and gets hit with the boom. Luckily for him, Stacey agrees to getting something to eat after the drinks and then for a date the next day. From there the two spend the majority of his R&R together. But what happens when its time for Peyton to return back to post? Will
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a review copy of the book before release for an honest review.

This is the story of Peyton and Stacey who meet one night in Nashville. He is friends of friends and is visiting his dad and friends for one week during his military leave. Stacey is a song writer who is hanging out with her friends.

They really hit it off that night and they see a lot of each other that one week and they both fall in love. But what happens when Peyton has to go back home? I loved how this story shows us th
Bibliophile  Chloe
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With every book that Ms. Lind puts out, you can see her writing style get better and better!

Until Her Smile is a fast paced, swoony, sweet and smexy story!

Peyton and Stacey are a fantastic couple.  Their chemistry is on fire.

Peyton has some scars from his past that have molded him to the person he is.  He is slow to trust and it takes an amazing gal like Stacey to make him see hope for the future.

I loved the military element.  I am a veteran and married to a retired veteran so I could relate to
Paulette
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is such a sweet story that you will smile while reading it. This author takes the normal things in life and makes them seem so special . She makes you see the beautiful in every day life. You may even question yourself in your belief of fate and destiny.

I love thinking that people really do exists like Peyton and Stacey.
Another plus is that we get to be reacquainted with characters from past stories. However, this is a standalone book. You don’t have to read the other stories but I think o
Lisa Hemming
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Peyton and Stacey!! He was a serious serviceman who was commitment shy and she was a beautiful songwriter who met one night in lively Nashville. Their connection was instant; their feelings overwhelming. He was only home for a short time and he needed to see Stacey as often as he could. Stacey was very special and now was the time for him to man up and take a chance on happiness. He is thrilled that Stacey and his Dad got along so well, because his Dad was very important to him ...more
This book is a total Swoon! Right from the start, my heart just couldn't help but beat a little faster! This is a novella, set in Aurora Rose Reynold's Happily Ever Alpha World (and there is a small connection to Samantha Lind's series, but I'll let you figure that out!) This is a total feel good story that would put a smile on any reader's face!

Stacey is on top of the world. She has a happy life, and her career as a songwriter is taking off at warp speed. She just hasn't had any luck (or intere
Reviews from the Heart
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading Until Her Smile by Samantha Lind. It was a sexy and charming read. The characters will captivate you. Payton never does relationships. His history will make you understand why. His past was not an easy one. Yet Stacey blows everything he believes right out of the water. The sparks fly between them as soon as they meet. Stacey’s career is taking off and meeting Peyton was unexpected.

Peyton and Stacey have great chemistry and they feel it from the very first time they met. As th
AnneKR
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Stacey is carefree, happy, and busy with work. If she is lonely she can call one of her many friends to hang out with. She never really thought about dating until she meets Peyton, who is friends with her friends.

Peyton’s stance on relationships is to never be in one. With a mother who abandoned him as a child, he’s content with the occasional one night stand. Until he’s at the bar to meet friends when he sees her smile.

This was a very sweet story about a man willing to give a relationship a try
Mrs K Bartholomew
Apr 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Hmm a sweet simple love story. To be honest not much really happens in the book. They meet, they fall in love. That's it. No drama, no angst. It's ok but no real meat on the bones of a good story. I also felt at times the dialogue between Peyton and Stacey was quite stiff, almost formal and didn't flow like a natural conversation would.
This book may be part of the happily ever alpha series connected to Aurora Rose Reynolds Until series but if you are hoping for a glimpse of some old favourite ch
Julie
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful book about a chance meeting that leads to them falling head over heels in love. This book had all the warm fuzzy feels I love in a romance book. Peyton and Stacey are the perfect couple and you just want them to make it together from the moment you meet them. I loved gettin glimpses of other characters from previous books as well as mentions of characters from the crossover book. As usual, Samantha Lind has delivered an awesome read!

I received a free copy of this and am voluntarily l
Jenn the Readaholic
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a short(ish), sweet story with no drama. It was just a nice way to spend a Monday afternoon. Peyton is sure that he’s not cut out for a relationship, but then he meets Stacey. They immediately click and find a way to make their very different careers and lives work together. I enjoyed taking a break from the mean mean Monday blues to ride along with Peyton and Stacey on their ride from meeting to HEA. If you’re looking for something to read while waiting for the next big BOOM book from ...more
Shelly Reynolds
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"I've never wanted anything serious with anyone, but the thought of leaving here without knowing that I'll get to see you and talk to you tears my heart out. I don't know what it is about you, but you have me wanting something I've never wanted before."

What a cute story!! The confirmed bachelor meets the one that will change his mind about everything!!

Peyton is the most anti-romance man on the planet. Don't get me wrong, he loves women, but only temporarily. Love, marriage, kids - definitely not
Isha Coleman
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
As a poet I look for the melody in the words. A story is about more than a few words and couple of memorable characters. The true magic of the journey is the way you feel once the trip has reached it's ultimate end. Until Her Smile lives in your heart, long after the last word is uttered. Lind gave more than a story, she gave realism. The pain of loss, the hope for tomorrow and the power of love all have staring roles in this soulful walk to remember. Peyton and Stacy are the music of the heart.
Ginny Pearson
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Peyton is against relationships. After his mom walked out when he was little and then later catching her girlfriend cheating, he feels women can't be trusted.
Stacey writes music and does music therapy for children. She has been so busy with work, she hasn't had time to date. She is going out with friends and is very excited.
Peyton is home and leave and goes out with his buddy. He meets Stacey and is intrigued. He can't get over how she makes him feel. Stacey is excited to get to know Peyton.
W
Nicole
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet and drama free

This was such a sweet book from beginning to end. Peyton is a military man who has absolutely no desire to get involved with a woman, not to mention a long term relationship. Stacy is a sweet gal who isn’t looking for love but when they have a chance meeting it’s instant boom! Sparks fly and they can’t possibly get enough time together. Their relationship takes off like a lightening bolt...but the one question still remains can Peyton believe in love again, enough to give the
Ashley
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet, sassy feel good story! Ashley @ Carolina Chic’s Read

Stacey is doing what she loves and finally being paid well for it. Peyton just returned from deployment and doesn’t do relationships. When Payton meets his friend out at a bar and see Stacey will he change his mind on relationships? This story will give you all the good feels. Love me some Samantha Lind and can’t wait to read what she has next.
Wanderlust Blog
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wanderlust Blog Review by Donna P Latham

Peyton and Stacey were easy to love. Peyton is on leave from the military and not looking for anything serious. He is totally against love and commitment. I love that he meets his match in Stacey the one girl who takes the time to show him there is more out there and it can be worth it. Their easy going banter is refreshing and if you like a drama free romance, Until Her Smile is a quick, feel good romance that will leave you with smile.
Jessica
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by Lind. I enjoyed the story as well as the writing style. It was a quick, entertaining read that held my attention. i liked the instalove aspect of the relationship Stacey and Peyton formed.

My only real critique is the lack of any drama in the book. As much as I’m all for not having the couple “break up,” a little drama would have enhanced this story in my opinion.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Until Midnight: Happily Ever Alpha World
  • Until the Tequila
  • Until Fools Find Gold
  • Scary Hot (Until Series and Club Alias Series Crossover)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him #9)
  • With Kol (Daniels Family Book 2)
  • Hooking Him (How to Catch an Alpha, #3)
  • Love at The Bluebird
  • Trapping Her
  • Until Avery
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • Mad Gold (Providence Gold, #2)
  • Double Trouble (Wallflowers #2)
  • Catching Him (How to Catch an Alpha #1)
  • Best Kase Scenario (Hyde, #2)
  • Until More (More, #9)
  • Three of a Kind (Wallflowers #1)
Sign up for Samantha's newsletter: https://www.subscribepage.com/SLNL

Samantha Lind is a contemporary romance author. Having spent the first 27 years of her life in Alaska, she now calls Iowa home where she lives with her husband and two sons. She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, reading, watching hockey (Go Knights Go!), and listening to country music. You can connect with Samantha

Happily Ever Alpha World (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Until Susan (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until You're Mine (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Until More (More, #9)
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)
  • Until We Meet Again
  • Until Avery
  • Until Arsen (Daniels Family, #1)
  • Until Leo
  • Until The Summer (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World)
  • Until Kayla