Start by marking “Until Her Smile (Happily Ever Alpha World)” as Want to Read:
Until Her Smile (Happily Ever Alpha World)

Until Her Smile

(Kindle Worlds: Happily Ever Alpha)

I was content with being a bachelor, never planned on settling down. Why would I, when every woman in my life, starting with my own mother, always walked out and never looked back.

I liked my strict Army life—all I needed after my deployment was a vacation and time with my dad.

Then it all changed…

One beautiful songwriter.

One chance meeting.

One last first kiss.

One smile.

Her
ebook
Published April 16th 2019 by Boom Factory Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Until Her Smile, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until Her Smile

Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Samantha Lind is pretty new to me (though she's come highly recommended by my blog partner) so I was excited to see she was writing a brand new book in the Happily Ever Alpha World and y'all, what a book this was.

Until Her Smile was a sexy, sweet, fun, fast-paced, whirlwind kind of romance that had me on the edge of myself seat for most of the journey and racing through the pages, looking for their happy ending (plus a glimpse at those brilliant Until characters!).

He's in town temporari
Island Girl Romance Reads
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and light. Love Peyton and Stacy’s story.
Peyton doesn’t do relationships. He’s on leave from the Military and on a night out with friends meets Stacy.
Love Stacy. She was fun and willing to show Peyton what a great man he is.
Good storyline and love the chemistry between the main characters.
It was great seeing the characters from the other books and also the characters from Aurora Rose Reynolds Until series.

Ruby Ap.
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
What a great story written by this wonderful author! I loved Stacey and Peyton's chemistry and their HEA was beautiful <3 This was a great addition to the "Until Series" from the Happily Ever Alpha World!
Renee Entress
5 star

I was pulled right into this super short story. The story has naughty fun, passion, and hot steamy love.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading them first if you want the full stories of the Until series by Aurora Rose Reynolds as these novellas take place in the same series:
Until November (Until, #1)
Until Trevor (Until, #2)
Until Lilly (Until, #3)
Until Nico (Until, #4)
Until July (Until Her/Him, #1)
Until Jax (Until Her/Him, #2)
Until June (Until Her/Him, #3)
Until Ashlyn (Un
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another sweet, sexy romance from the wonderful Samantha Lind. The characters are real and engaging, the storyline fresh and new, a great addition to the Happily Ever Alpha Kindle world.

Peyton is the typical commitmentphobe, he’s been burned in the past and has sworn off any type of commitment more than one night... until he is home on leave from the army and heads to a bar to meet up with his friends and comes across Stacy. We met Stacy in Austin and Reece’s book, she’s a songwriter along with h
Beth ~ Panda & Boodle
BLOGGERS, join the Release Blitz HERE.

description
Deekay
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Samantha Lind back at it again with a sweet and heartwarming romance that will make you laugh and melt your heart. She is an amazing author and her books always have great stories, featuring lots of amazing and lovable characters.

Peyton is a soldier currently on a 2 weeks leave, and Stacey is a songwriter for country singers. These two hit it off real quick, and I can totally see a connection there. They have great chemistry and know how to keep a conversation going without being awkward at all.
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a review copy of the book before release for an honest review.

This is the story of Peyton and Stacey who meet one night in Nashville. He is friends of friends and is visiting his dad and friends for one week during his military leave. Stacey is a song writer who is hanging out with her friends.

They really hit it off that night and they see a lot of each other that one week and they both fall in love. But what happens when Peyton has to go back home? I loved how this story shows us th
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(4 stars)

When Peyton returns from a deployment, he takes his R&R and goes the hour home so that he can see his father and catch up with some friends. It's at one of those drinks with friends that he meets Stacey, and gets hit with the boom. Luckily for him, Stacey agrees to getting something to eat after the drinks and then for a date the next day. From there the two spend the majority of his R&R together. But what happens when its time for Peyton to return back to pos
Leslee
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Peyton doesn't do relationships. They just aren't worth the pain. Until he walked into a bar and saw her. Her smile gets to the heart of him and he is mesmerized. Can he walk away, throwing away the chance that this is love?

Peyton has two very good reasons for feeling the way he does about relationships. What he has gone through would cause anyone to avoid something so painful. Luckily, though, the pain of the past hasn't hardened him to the point that he would ignore the feelings he gets the mo
Bibliophile  Chloe
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With every book that Ms. Lind puts out, you can see her writing style get better and better!

Until Her Smile is a fast paced, swoony, sweet and smexy story!

Peyton and Stacey are a fantastic couple.  Their chemistry is on fire.

Peyton has some scars from his past that have molded him to the person he is.  He is slow to trust and it takes an amazing gal like Stacey to make him see hope for the future.

I loved the military element.  I am a veteran and married to a retired veteran so I could relate to
This book is a total Swoon! Right from the start, my heart just couldn't help but beat a little faster! This is a novella, set in Aurora Rose Reynold's Happily Ever Alpha World (and there is a small connection to Samantha Lind's series, but I'll let you figure that out!) This is a total feel good story that would put a smile on any reader's face!

Stacey is on top of the world. She has a happy life, and her career as a songwriter is taking off at warp speed. She just hasn't had any luck (or intere
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
I enjoyed reading Until Her Smile by Samantha Lind. It was a sexy and charming read. The characters will captivate you. Payton never does relationships. His history will make you understand why. His past was not an easy one. Yet Stacey blows everything he believes right out of the water. The sparks fly between them as soon as they meet. Stacey’s career is taking off and meeting Peyton was unexpected.

Peyton and Stacey have great chemistry and they feel it from the very first time they met. As th
Paulette
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is such a sweet story that you will smile while reading it. This author takes the normal things in life and makes them seem so special . She makes you see the beautiful in every day life. You may even question yourself in your belief of fate and destiny.

I love thinking that people really do exists like Peyton and Stacey.
Another plus is that we get to be reacquainted with characters from past stories. However, this is a standalone book. You don’t have to read the other stories but I think o
Lisa Hemming
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Peyton and Stacey!! He was a serious serviceman who was commitment shy and she was a beautiful songwriter who met one night in lively Nashville. Their connection was instant; their feelings overwhelming. He was only home for a short time and he needed to see Stacey as often as he could. Stacey was very special and now was the time for him to man up and take a chance on happiness. He is thrilled that Stacey and his Dad got along so well, because his Dad was very important to him ...more
Anna
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
OK read but super short (a novella). This book is part of the ARR Happily Ever Alpha program. These crossover novellas are short (most are under 100 pages) and are typically fun reads, but not worth the price of a full-size novel. The cost prevents most fans from reading more than 1 or 2 of the 16 participating authors (defeating the point of the HA Alpha program) which is why they made better sense when they were made available as part of the Kindle Unlimited program. Wish the publishers would ...more
Mrs K Bartholmew
Apr 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Hmm a sweet simple love story. To be honest not much really happens in the book. They meet, they fall in love. That's it. No drama, no angst. It's ok but no real meat on the bones of a good story. I also felt at times the dialogue between Peyton and Stacey was quite stiff, almost formal and didn't flow like a natural conversation would.
This book may be part of the happily ever alpha series connected to Aurora Rose Reynolds Until series but if you are hoping for a glimpse of some old favourite ch
AnneKR
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Stacey is carefree, happy, and busy with work. If she is lonely she can call one of her many friends to hang out with. She never really thought about dating until she meets Peyton, who is friends with her friends.

Peyton’s stance on relationships is to never be in one. With a mother who abandoned him as a child, he’s content with the occasional one night stand. Until he’s at the bar to meet friends when he sees her smile.

This was a very sweet story about a man willing to give a relationship a try
Julie
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful book about a chance meeting that leads to them falling head over heels in love. This book had all the warm fuzzy feels I love in a romance book. Peyton and Stacey are the perfect couple and you just want them to make it together from the moment you meet them. I loved gettin glimpses of other characters from previous books as well as mentions of characters from the crossover book. As usual, Samantha Lind has delivered an awesome read!

I received a free copy of this and am voluntarily l
Shelly Reynolds
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"I've never wanted anything serious with anyone, but the thought of leaving here without knowing that I'll get to see you and talk to you tears my heart out. I don't know what it is about you, but you have me wanting something I've never wanted before."

What a cute story!! The confirmed bachelor meets the one that will change his mind about everything!!

Peyton is the most anti-romance man on the planet. Don't get me wrong, he loves women, but only temporarily. Love, marriage, kids - definitely not
Jenn the Readaholic
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a short(ish), sweet story with no drama. It was just a nice way to spend a Monday afternoon. Peyton is sure that he’s not cut out for a relationship, but then he meets Stacey. They immediately click and find a way to make their very different careers and lives work together. I enjoyed taking a break from the mean mean Monday blues to ride along with Peyton and Stacey on their ride from meeting to HEA. If you’re looking for something to read while waiting for the next big BOOM book from ...more
Isha Coleman
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
As a poet I look for the melody in the words. A story is about more than a few words and couple of memorable characters. The true magic of the journey is the way you feel once the trip has reached it's ultimate end. Until Her Smile lives in your heart, long after the last word is uttered. Lind gave more than a story, she gave realism. The pain of loss, the hope for tomorrow and the power of love all have staring roles in this soulful walk to remember. Peyton and Stacy are the music of the heart.
Ashley
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet, sassy feel good story! Ashley @ Carolina Chic’s Read

Stacey is doing what she loves and finally being paid well for it. Peyton just returned from deployment and doesn’t do relationships. When Payton meets his friend out at a bar and see Stacey will he change his mind on relationships? This story will give you all the good feels. Love me some Samantha Lind and can’t wait to read what she has next.
Jillian Kerr
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Samantha Lind is that go to author when you need to read something light, fun and sweet! Her stories and characters grab your attention and heart from the start! Until Her Smile is no exception! I loved Peyton and Stacey! Their chemistry was instant and hot! I loved revisiting other characters from previous stories and their connection to Peyton and Stacey!!
Gwen Shafer
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Samantha has never disappointed me with her writing. This shows just how good of a writer she is. This was a very enjoyable book. He doesn't believe in love until he goes home and meets Stacey. One night one smile one moment was all it took. I loved the instant chemistry between these two. Two amazing characters who are perfect for each other. Gripping enjoyable from beginning to end.
Neisha Exeter
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short, sweet and steamy. This is a very sweet story and has your heart beating a little faster as you follow these two characters. Stacy is a very fun and carefree woman whilst Peyton is the brooding type which equals ‘a match made in heaven’, lol. I really enjoyed every single minute of this book. Fantastic book and highly recommended.
Gwen Shafer
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Peyton had plans and not one of them included ever falling in love, but with just one look from Stacey, he was a goner. I love how these men just give up once they realize what they have in front of them, but will do whatever they have to keep her. I loved how neither had to give up their dreams to be with one another, and made the best of the situation. Teamwork 101!
Messy Bun Book Blog
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVED! I am a huge fan of Samanta Lind and I was so excited when I found out she would be returning to the Happily Ever Alpha World! I fell head over heels for Stacey and Peyton’s story! Sweet, Military and full of the BOOM! I loved seeing some of my favorites from the Eagles and The Until World! FIVE STARS!!
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
A sweet romance that shows sometimes love at first sight is possible! Peyton thought he had all he needed until he saw Stacey’s bright beautiful smile and then he knew he needed nothing more then her!

This is my first Samantha Lind book and I saw a lot of her characters are from another series and this little book definitely has me wanting to go and read them!
« previous 1 3 next »

Kindle Worlds: Happily Ever Alpha (1 - 10 of 34 books)
  • Until Susan (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until You're Mine (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Until More (More, #9)
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds / Hyde Series Book 3)
  • Until We Meet Again
  • Until Avery
  • Until Arsen (Daniels Family, #1)
  • Until Leo
  • Until The Summer (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World)
  • Until Kayla