Start by marking “High Stakes” as Want to Read:
High Stakes

High Stakes

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Her name is Eve, and she was aptly named. The first female accepted into the Asset program, she was the first to rise to the top. She would also be the first woman to travel back in time, assigned with one target in mind: Enoch – one of the first vampires to walk the earth. Her mission was simple: Land, shove her stake through Enoch’s black heart, run to safety, and jump o ...more
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: February 2019

To ask other readers questions about High Stakes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about High Stakes

Stina
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Casey often gives fun twists to classic things as she writes and this was the case in High Stakes.

It’s starts off an any dystopian novel-a bleak future wrought by a terrifying event (i.e. monster) and the people who have been training their hardest to do something and make a positive change in their world so that they can live the rest of their lives in peace.

That’s all the typical Casey gives you though.

It’s not long before Eve takes you with her on her headlong rush with gravity to a past s
Emily Goodman
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Casey Bond creates quite the dystopian story with her new release High Stakes, a unique
vampire tale. Set around 100 or so years in the future, Bond begins the tale of a young girl who
lost everything to the ever growing presence of vampires. Becoming an asset was the only
chance Eve had at killing the vampire, Enoch and his two siblings who changed the world
forever.

While this story reads pretty generically at first, Bond takes a unique twist on the typical vampire
story with a touch of time t
United Indie Book Blog
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I love vampire reads and Casey l. Bond novels. High Stakes is unlike any I have read before. I love Eve and all she stands for. Enoch was a surprise though, I wanted to hate him for Eve but couldn’t. The ending is frustrating. It happened to soon and now I just want High Seas. The writing is smooth and gives us all the information we need to understand this world. The characters develop wonderfully and draw you in. I really enjoyed reading and as stated before I need the next!

Review by Rayc
Kimberly
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down!! It sucked me in from the very first page and I couldn't stop reading it! There is no guessing about what happens next because this story is so different from anything you have read before that it's all unpredictable!! I cannot wait to read the next book after that ending!!
Crystal Gray
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Casey sure knows how to grab her readers. This was so unpredictable. I usually don't like futuristic or time travel books, but Casey is amazing and makes it super enjoyable! I can not wait to read more!
Mindy
Juli
Jan 13, 2019
Jordan
Jan 15, 2019
Award-winning author Casey L. Bond resides in Milton, West Virginia with her husband and their two beautiful daughters. She loves letting the figments of her imagination spill onto the blank page.

You can find more information about Bond’s books via the following links:
Website: www.authorcaseybond.com