Start by marking “I Wished For You” as Want to Read:
I Wished For You

I Wished For You

Three wishes.

Seb wants to be happy.
Matt wants to find ‘the one.’
Connor wants them.

Two drunken kisses.

Seb didn’t plan to kiss Matt and Connor, but he doesn’t regret it, even if it has changed their friendship forever.

Matt has never considered dating a man before, let alone two. Despite his confusion, being with Seb and Connor feels right.

One uncertain future.

Connor’s potent
ebook
Published January 22nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about I Wished For You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Wished For You

Start your review of I Wished For You
Gigi
Feb 06, 2019 marked it as dnr-dnf-not-4-me
I usually go gaga over M/M/M, but this one just didn't catch and hold me. I made it to 50% and decided to give up.
Trio
Collette Davison’s I Wished For You is the story of three longtime friends who discover their love for each other is just what they each need to move forward in their lives.

Matt is the steady man in the group, but looking for something steady in his life - wishing for a partner who will be as committed as he wants to be.

Dumped by his longtime boyfriend, Seb is nursing his wounds and wishing for something better than this.

Connor, after caring for his senile mother, has sworn off love and relation
Rachel Emily
3.5-4 stars for me. This was a sweet throuple romance, with one character who just recently had a bad, unexpected breakup, and his two friends - one who has only had flings with women, and one who has little to zero experience dating either women or men.

I enjoyed most how strong the friendship was between Seb, Matt, and Connor. They all knew each other so well, they could tell when it felt like things were changing. I love some of their banter, and how they approached being in a relationship.

T
SoCalBookReviews
3.5 Stars

This book was a cute MMM book with not a whole lot of angst to it. Just three best friends trying to navigate their feelings for each other and work them into a relationship with all three people. The characters were cute; Seb was my favorite.

They all have their issues and some baggage. We get to experience all kinds of emotions and some snarky banter between the characters but overall the story stays on the sweeter side. And we also get to see a different point of view from all three
K.M. Neuhold
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved!

This was an absolutely amazing best friends to lovers in an MMM package. Sweet, super hot, and all the best friend feels.
Gustaf Mtz Amador
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This was fantastic! An emotional rollercoaster of finding love and trust. Without being overly angsty or anything like that. There was some twists and turns but they stayed collected through all of it and made it work together.

This was a 5 star read for me through it all until the twist in the end. I wasn’t a fan of that one. But overall, this was just amazing.
Ashley
Jan 16, 2019 rated it liked it
High hopes, left a bit down, I love the idea of a MMM and it was written well in the end .. I just had issues with Matt and Connor, I get people have issues, etc. and their past can cause issues in a relationship but I just got a bit annoyed with the banter. I loved Seb, however, Seb is my spirit animal and I'd honestly read the book again just to get more of him... still.. I was a bit let down by the book
Scooby2
Jan 13, 2019 rated it liked it
After reading this story, I have mixed feelings on it. I’m not sure how to describe my feelings on it. I liked how Con, Seb and Matt went from friends to lovers but some things just didn’t work for me. Maybe I needed more angst and less sweetness, I’m not sure.

I give this book 3 uncertain stars.

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
Susan
Feb 03, 2019 marked it as dnf
DNF at 40%

Not all MMM are well done, and if the three are constantly doubting themselves, and each other, it’s no fun. Add in some jealousy and I’m out.
We like it big book blog
ButtonsMom2003
Jun 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: blog, audio
Full audio review coming soon.
9/9/19 Well, this is a bit embarrassing. Goodreads just notified me that several people liked my review of this book but all I had posted was "Full audio review coming soon." Obviously, I forgot to come back here and post my full review although I did review the audiobook on Audible and Amazon back in June. So I'm here now to correct my oversight and post my review. :-)

Overall 4 stars, Performance 5 stars, Story 4 stars

This is the second audiobook I've listened to b
Natosha Wilson
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great read about three best friends since grade school. Each has their issues. But in the end their friendship was strong enough to survive anything and the love they have for one another may just turn from the love of a friendship to the love between men. Only time will tell. Colette did a great job of writing this book. Once you think that everything is on track to these men ending up together, then there is a couple of twists thrown in that make you wonder all over again if they ar ...more
Valerie
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a very sweet and emotional journey for three best friends. Throughout the years, Matt, Seb, and Connor have been there for each other. No matter how hard life becomes, the three of them know they will be there. So when Seb's boyfriend of five years breaks up with him and orders him to move out (Craig is a jerk), he calls on his two friends. They help him move out and also agree to a camping trip in the middle of November, all to help cheer Seb up. Everything the trio knows goes out the w ...more
Sheridan
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Three best friends, three wishes and two drunken kisses - does it make the friendship awkward or ignite the passion between the three...

This was a story of a friendship becoming more, new chances, new beginnings, new desires to explore.
Overcoming fears and finding that love was right there all along.

My fave character was Connor. So sweet, shy and nervous. His first time was so incredibly beautiful to read! The emotion and chemistry you could feel poring off all of them during that scene really
Roberta Blablanski
This narrator was new to me, and I had a hard time with some of his voices, especially the whiny tones. I don't know if the author intended on as much whining as the narrator gave to the characters. The story was sweet, but I felt like something was missing and I can't put my finger on it.

Overall, a decent story with an okay narrator.
Dara Nelson
Jan 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: for-blog
I wanted to like this one a lot more than I did because I really enjoy this author. But this story, while touching and sweet, was too jumbled, too all over the place for me to thoroughly enjoy it. Matt and Connor were just so angsty and emotional and all over the place that it left me feeling dizzy. Seb was sweet but still, I kept wanting to shout at the pages 'enough with the inner dialogue, just talk to each other!' In the end, I still felt satisfied with how the story was written, even if I w ...more
Michelle
Jan 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Kirstin
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was exactly what a sweet, friends to lovers MMM romance should be. It was real and raw and powerful. I loved it!

Seb has just been dumped after 5 years. All he wants to do is get drunk with his best friends and numb the pain.

Matt is a straight man, looking for love, wanting a committed relationship.

Connor is in love with his best friends, but a relationship with anyone is out of the question. He fears for his long term health and doesn't want to burden anyone else with 'what if'.

My favorite
Lucrecia
I Wishes For You

I'm torn about this one, I wanted to like it more. MMM stories are not easy to pull off and this one is fine but... just that. Fine.
It's fine but a little too insta-love-ish for me. The long existing friendship between the 3 men didn't offer enough of a background for the instant, unconditional love that hit them all from one day to the next after that one kiss; couldn't buy it... and so from there it all fell flat.
They are sweet, they are fun, caring, understanding, adorable rea
Kathryn Manzella
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I Wished For You by Colette Davison is a sweet story about three best friends who make wishes one night on a camping trip and discover that sometimes wishes do come true, even if it's not in the way they imagined. A drunken kiss shared, changes their relationship, but there are secrets that risk the happiness they could have together.

Matt, Seb and Connor are great characters. I fell in love with them and their story gave me the feels. I love throuple and especially when they are that perfect mi
Karen
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Took me a little to get into this book but I am glad I stuck with it. Well written with well developed characters.
K.R. Phoenix
🌟🌟🌟🌟 4.5 stars
🔥🔥🔥🔥 Heat Level: 4
🎧🎧🎧🎧 Narration: 4.5

A Heartwarming Listen!!

An amazing love story of friendship, trust, and acceptance! I loved it!!

This was my book narrated by Piers Ryman and I thought he did a great job. Each character had a different tone/dialect and with the creations of these subtle differences the story comes alive and I could imagine each character clearly as they navigate their way through the story. I look forward to more from Piers is the future! Well narrated!!

From the
Mrs.V
Jun 17, 2019 added it
I loved this super cute MMM, best friends to lover story!
Seb, Matt and Connor have been best friends for most of their lives. One drunken camping night sets in motion a chance and stirs feelings that none of them had ever considered before, what with Matt considering himself straight and Seb being in a long-term relationship. But once the feelings surface, the three friends have to find out a way to accept them and act on them without destroying their friendship.
I loved Matt’s way of being stron
Sue
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BEAUTIFUL

This is a beautiful story of friendship, love and taking chances. Friends since grade school, these three friends took their closeness to a whole new level. Conner is the care taker, Seb the cut up and Matt the big teddy bear. Seeing a different side of each other on a impromptu camping trip, changes their friendship forever. This is a beautifully crafted story about love, friends and forever. Oh and it's also, hot Hot HOT!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK!!!!!
Amber
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it!

I loved this book. I loved how a drunken kiss brought three best friends together into a relationship and their chemistry was hot. I read this book using the Kindle Unlimited program.
Karolina Cebula
Review in English and Polish || Recenzja po angielsku i polsku

When Seb's longtime boyfriend broke up with him, it seemed that his whole world simply fell apart and he wouldn't be able to put it all back together. However, having his two best friends at his side, on whom he can always rely, he starts to get on his feet.
During their camping trip, organized to improve Seb's mood, drunk Seb kisses Connor and Matt in a very meaningful way, turning their world upside down. The feelings for one another
Stacey Jo
This book was provided by the author via IndiGo Marketing & Design in exchange for an honest review.

This is an MMM story between three long-time best friends: Seb, Matt, and Connor. Seb's boyfriend suddenly kicks him out and Matt and Connor come to the rescue. They go on a camping trip and a drunken kiss shared between the three changes everything for them.

I did like this book, but I did struggle with the connections between the guys. So for me, on the relationship front, it fell a bit flat for
R
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-m, reviewed, christmas
Seb was in shock after he was dumped by his long time boyfriend. While very drunk he decided they need to go camping, in the middle of winter. When they all make wishes on falling stars they didn’t know that they all wished the same wish in one form or another. Seb drunkenly kisses both of his straight friends. But he wasn’t as drunk as Connor and Matt thought he was. The night changes everything for all three men.

Seb wants to get over his ex and isn’t sure why all the sudden he is so attracted
K.R. Phoenix
🌟🌟🌟🌟 4.5 stars
🔥🔥🔥🔥 Heat Level: 4

An amazing love story of friendship, trust, and acceptance! I loved it!!

From the start the characters in this story where totally loveable. Colette’s writing style flowed effortlessly between the three main characters, their varying points of view, thoughts and emotions.

This story follows life-long best friends; Seb, Matt and Connor and their surprising shift from friendship to lovers. I found this story believable and enjoyed each character’s realisation of their
Mari  Cardenas
4.25 Stars Overall!
I won't claim to be an expert, I've probably read/listened to a handful or so of menages, but I found this one to be quite original and the triad to be very equilibrated. Seb, Connor and Matt seemed to be in fairly equal footing in their relationship and I thought they had a lot of chemistry. The progression from lifelong friends into lovers was well-done, even if it did drag a bit in some parts. However, all of the guys were very likable and I did believe they had what it tak
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Uncomplicated (Inked #2)
  • Four Ever
  • Four Letter Word (Love Logic, #2)
  • Pixie (Ballsy Boys, #5)
  • All He Needs (My Truth #1)
  • Campy (Ballsy Boys #4)
  • Leo and His Lion (Oh My!, #2)
  • Kiss Me, Daddy (Kinky in the City: Club 83 #1)
  • Kiss Me Like You Mean It (Valentine's Inc. #1)
  • At Home (Finding Home #1)
  • Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)
  • Let Me Show You (True-Blue, #1)
  • Kiss and Run (Valentine's Inc. #4)
  • Kissing the Teacher (Valentine's Inc. #3)
  • I've Got You (True-Blue, #2)
  • More Than Everything (Family, #3)
  • Unexpected (Inked, #3)
  • Looking for Trouble
I'm an indie author from the UK, who writes contemporary and paranormal M/M romance. My books have flawed characters, happy endings, and lots of heart.

VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE: