Start by marking “Getting Over Him” as Want to Read:
Getting Over Him

Getting Over Him

Falling in love for the first time should be the most amazing feeling in the world. For me, it was the exact opposite.

See, the guy I fell in love with turned out to be a cheat. The best part, the real doozy? He cheated on me with my very own twin sister.

The entire debacle left me with enough wounds, and knives in my back to last me a lifetime. I was convinced
Published January 15th 2019 by Limitless Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Getting Over Him, please sign up.
Catherine Edward Sorry for late reply. I don't why I didn't get any notification for this question.

Yes, the second book is released. You can view it on my…more

Yes, the second book is released. You can view it on my profile. Thank you!(less)
Catherine Edward It's not a standalone. It's written only in Arianna's point of view. However, you can read the sequel "Resisting Her" as a standalone without reading…moreIt's not a standalone. It's written only in Arianna's point of view. However, you can read the sequel "Resisting Her" as a standalone without reading this book. It holds all the answers that left unanswered with this one.

The second book is released. You can view it on my profile. Thank you!(less)

Start your review of Getting Over Him
Jen Davis
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Imagine how devastated you would be if you got dumped for your own twin sister. It happened to Arianna, and what’s worse, she found out when the pair got engaged right in front of her. She’s as heartbroken as you would imagine, but her friends come to the rescue and whisk her off to a destination wedding where she reconnects with her first crush.

Orlando is mysterious, the strong silent type, but as they spend time together, they connect on a level even deeper than Ari had with her ex. The story
Becky
Jan 14, 2019 rated it did not like it
What I hate most is cliffhanger. I don't like waiting for series to end
Coco.V
Jul 03, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (7/3/2019)! 🎁
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Arianna couldn't believe that her boyfriend was proposing to her twin it was like a bad dream that she couldn't awake from. Her best friend Mike came to her rescue and took her away to a secluded island for the wedding of his cousin and another good friend. The shining light on all of this was that she and Orlando gravitated to each other like kindred spirits. Could it be Orlando is a person of interest that could remove the hurt and pain from the betrayal of her boyfriend and sister?

A.Nina_Flores
I received an ARC from author. My review is given completely volunterly.

"Getting over Him" by Catherine Edwards. Book 1 from the "Moving on Duology " series.

This is a second chance at love story, were both Arianna and Orlando had their hearts broken.
Arianna was devastated when Brian dropped her like a hot potato for her twin sister, they got engaged right there in front of her with no pre-warning of what was going to happen. This was just heartbreaking, I felt so bad for
Amelia Foster
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First, I have to admit I’m an unrepentant cover snob. I love pretty covers and Getting Over Him delivers that in spades. I was immediately struck by this cover and so in love with it. Seriously, how can you not want to pick up a book like this with that kind of cover??

All the cover gushing out of the way, on to the story between the pages.

Right off the bat, Ari ripped my heart out. Her boyfriend (even though he denies that title) cheated. With her sister. Her twin sister. And becaus
J. Ockenhouse
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
GETTING OVER HIM was the best thing Ari could do. When your man tricks and deceive you for your twin. What's the best thing that could happen...your best friend takes you away where as fate would put it you find yourself gravitate to another man. What happens is what you'll have to read.

An easy read that I didn't want to put down. Catherine did such a good job of building these characters and giving their story it's justice.

It's emotional, seductive and strong on character developme
Deb
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book had everything I love about a book - drama, romance, angst, mystery, lust, betrayal and love. It ended in a cliffhanger which I didn't like but the story was so interesting, I cannot wait for the next book. I just hope it comes soon because I want in on the drama that is this couple and their friends who have captured my interest so much. I also want to know what is up with her family. She's portrayed as the bad seed in her family yet it seems that her family are the strange and crazy ...more
Philleys Peters
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They say that the best way to get over a cheating man or even one who dumps you in the most callous way, is to replace him asap! Goodness, poor Arianna. She deserved so much more and I am so glad Orlando took her away from that family of vipers! Now that is 100 percent blue ribbon grade A man beef! Wow! Thank you. I enjoyed reading this book!

Sue
Jan 09, 2019 rated it liked it
I thought the book was okay. It read very much like a teen romance, with all the push-pull, female drama, and such. The plot just seem to be a bit much -there's just a bit of everything in there. ON the bright side, I enjoyed Ari's friends though. Like it says, it ends in a cliffhanger

Kimberly
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, they have good development, and they have good chemistry.

Lisa H
Jan 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Super short set up that begins with Arianna being dumped by Brian for her twin sister Alana and now they are engaged.

Stox4story
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Teens to Adults
Duplicity ….. Sabotage …. Blindsided … Jealousy

Any and all of these words can describe 'Getting Over Him'. We have twin sisters, one good and one not so good. Alana, that not-so-good sister, knows exactly how to wield a knife so it stabs into Arianna, her twin's back, perfectly. And then there’s Brian, a scalawag if I’ve ever seen one. (Do they even use that word anymore?) Anyway, he plays both sisters perfectly. One knows what’s going on... but, as you probably can guess, the good t
Homebody
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Getting Over Him follows Ari as she's nursing a broken heart. Losing your guy is bad enough, losing him to your twin sister is even worse. Ari is the outcast in her family. She doesn't want to play the role of socialite and go into the family business.

To get her away from all the hoopla surrounding her sister's upcoming wedding to her ex, Ari's friends whisk her away for some time to heal and relax. I loved that she had so many close friends that were there to support her. Sometimes it got to b
Jessica Wannamaker
Ari is being wisked away by friends to get through her heartbreak and betrayel. Her ex who didn't actually end it proposed to her identical twin. Her sister and her never had a close relationship and this just made it all worse.

Escaping to her best friends family home brought her to friends she missed seeing and her old crush Orlando.

Orlando was broken and found Ari as a kindered spirit. These two get close but he has a business trip that will seperate them....

Told by her pov for part one the
Sharon
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think this plot encompasses one of the worse betrayals of all, that of a twin sister and your boyfriend! Needless to say, there is a lot of emotion and drama that goes along with this story. The betrayal isn’t the whole story, it’s only the beginning of a new plot. There is great character development as we follow Ari through the end of one relationship and in to another. It does end on a cliffhanger, so be prepared for that! I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntaril ...more
Danielle
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the plots and the characters...how you developed the story and how they grown together and into each other...how the emotions like insecurities, love, happiness, goofiness are displayed for us is so well done...I can see the characters with my mind eyes, to cry and laugh with them...thank you for your work...I loved to read it.
Mrs S
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
A teen romance

This is actually a well written novella but it reads like a teen romance, but I still enjoyed this and will read the next in the series which looks the same story but from his POV and add to the story.

I think that this author will get stronger so worth keeping an eye on for the future.
There are some great detailed reviews and feedback on Amazon.com and Goodreads

Definitely worth a quick read if you like teen romances.

I received a free copy of this boo
Tracie Rogers
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Arianna is destroyed when the guy she thought was her boyfriend proposes to her twin sister. Luckly shes wisked away to a friends wedding where her very first crush is. Orlando has been hurt. But he feels something for Arianna. This book ends on a cliff hanger and now i can not wait to read the next book.

Sandy
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thank God for good friends Ari has so many problems with her family that it reads like a Greek tragedy and she really needs her friends help. There is heat in this one and I liked seeing Ari trying to get it together again. I also enjoyed reading all the twists and now I wonder what will happen in book 2. I did receive a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
poppy
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
This was a great start to the series and a really good romance they storyline is really good and interesting, but just to warn you it does end in a cliffhanger and I cannot wait for the next book to find out what happens next. I did enjoy it and really liked Ari and her friends well worth a read
Rebecca
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an awesome book. It was well written and very entertaining. I voluntarily read and reviewed this book in exchange for a free copy.
Lisa Cassie
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was gripping, well written & the chemistry between the characters sizzled throughout this wonderful read.

Well done Catherine. I look forward to more!
Grace
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I m a big fan of Catherine... She s an amazing writer... N she has way with words that just pulls u deep into the story , u ll feel as if u r one in that role... N getting over him..... Just no words to explain about this book... I read it on Wattpad n I totally fell in love with Arianna Nad Orlando..... Keep going cate.... Best of luck for ur success in the future
Anita (Anitareads)
Miss Piggy
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book however all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
I loved this! It grabbed me from the first page, kept me til the last and enthralled me in between. Well worth your time to read it.
Siyka
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
It was a hard betrayal to recover from - twin sisters and one guy doesn't sound good at all.
Fortunately for her, and for us, Ari has good friends and is strong enough to move forward.
I recommend the book to anybody who loves a romance with development and nuances.

Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

In the beginning of this short novella length installment, Ari has just been dumped by her fiancé for her twin sister. Her twin with whom her fiancé had been cheating on Ari for who knows how long. When her best friend whisks her away, after having allowed her to mope for long enough, she ends up seeing her childhood crush again, Orlando.

From there, it's a short, but angsty back and forth trip to them hooking up. But then boom it ends on a cliffhanger, which I have to admit, I wasn't expecting.

I really didn't get enou
Ellee
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a story about a young woman who was unfairly and cruelly cheated by her boyfriend who appears to like playing women. In order to nurse her broken heart, upon the suggestion of her friends, she flies over to a place called the Cortez Estate where she reunites with her first crush. Both nursing broken hearts after being cheated by their partners, their understanding of each other's predicament is one of the reasons they come together.

I liked how this story wasn't just about the heroine fi
KReader
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully written

After being betrayed by her ex, who is now engaged to her horrible twin sister, Arianna is whisked off by her true family, her friends, to a destination wedding at the Cortez private Island compound. There she runs directly into her first crush, Orlando Cortez. He is 5 years her senior and has changed so much from when they were younger, much more serious and never smiling. Virgin Arianna is encouraged by her friends to pursue him because when they are together bot

• Clayton (Wildflower, #1)
  • Brick (Cooper Construction, #1)
  • Kissing Micky (Washington Guardians Hockey #1)
  • Big Head (Size Matters #1)
  • Claiming What's Mine
  • Dallas (Wildflower, #2)
  • Meant to be Kept
  • Alpha Bully (Wolf Ridge High, #1)
  • Other Side of Beautiful
  • The Loner's Lady
  • Married by Mistake (Alphalicious Billionaires, #1)
  • Broken Legacy (Dark Legacy, #3)
  • Resolution: Exposure (A Resolution Pact Short Story)
  • Convict Me (Rossi Crime Family Prequel)
  • Exposed: A Miseducation Romance
  • Losing It (Inked Hearts, #6)
  • Tales of a Tomboy: Britain (Tales of a Tomboy, #1)
  • When Rivals Lose (Bayshore Rivals #2)
Hailing from India, Catherine is an author and law graduate, specializing in Intellectual Property & Copyright Infringement. She is passionate about Lycans, Werewolves, Witches and Vampires, and writes sizzling tales of love and betrayal.

Her love for books started from a very young age, when her loving father would gift her books like Russian Tales woven with fantasy. But it was in late 2015