Start by marking “Written with You (The Regret Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Written with You (The Regret Duet, #2)

Written with You

(The Regret Duet #2)

When I was fifteen, a single bullet changed my life. I spent the next decade trying to outrun the devastation of my past, building an empire that would shield me from whatever life could throw at me.

But all the money in the world couldn’t help me when I found a screaming newborn abandoned on my doorstep.

I’d never wanted to be a father. Passing the sludge that ran through m
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 214 pages
Published June 13th 2019 by Aly Martinez

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
2 Mediocre Minority Stars

Sadly, I just didn't love this...and, believe me, no one is more surprised than me. I LOVE Aly Martinez and usually love her books. As I said above, I am very much the minority in not loving this...so take this review with the proverbial grain of salt...I definitely think this is a case of it's me, not you.

I rated book one of this duet 4 stars...and in hindsight, I am thinking that I was feeling generous that day; however, I am still leaving it at 4 stars as I definitel
Christy
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-five-stars
5 stars

photo 7EC8E60E-FB86-4B68-9FF7-8C03941B1FBE_zpsm71crsly.png

Written with You is the epic conclusion of Aly Martinez's newest duet. I don't know how she continues to shock me with all these twists and turns, but reading an Aly Martinez book is so refreshing because I never know what I'm getting. There was a huge twist in book 1 that I never saw coming and then, just when I thought I had everything figured out- bam. Another one hit and it hit hard.

This story is so hard to review without spoilers for the first book, so it may be a little vague. It
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
"Our relationship was born in a tragedy, but I had faith we could flourish in the fortune of the seconds on the other side." Image and video hosting by TinyPic

'WRITTEN WITH YOU' is the second full length romance book in Aly Martinez's 'The Regret' duet. It picks up where 'Written with regret' left off. Get ready for the continuation of Hadley and Caven's tumultuous journey..Spoken in Dual POV's.

💥BOOM💥 That’s how it’s done!! Another 5 ⭐ read!!

This book is utterly unputdownable and unpredictable in every sense. This definitely
Wil Loves Books!
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, arc
“God, why does this hurt?”

I devoured this. Devoured IT! Totally pulled an all-nighter as soon as this hit my kindle. This conclusion was definitely everything I was expecting. Aly totally did not disappoint. After all, she's queen of the duets. She makes sure to keep you interested the entire time with the perfect combination of action, suspense and of course romance. I truly loved this story and all its twis
Wendy

This is the second installment in the Regret Duet and after Aly left us with a major cliffhanger in the last book... I needed this one like my life depended on it.

Thankfully the wait between these two books is not too long...

hurry gif - Google zoeken

This book opens exactly where the last one left us and so we are thrown right in the middle of the storm... I was on the edge of my seat and I pretty much stayed there until I reached the end. Now I need a drink !!! This was intense but in the best damn way !!

drink wine gif - Google zoeken

Twists and turn
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

The baggage we both carried was daunting. And it was the permanent kind that wasn’t going to disappear into nothingness. But maybe it would fade. With time. With happiness. When the good times we’d create together finally outweighed the bad. We were going to have to fight for every moment of peace from now until eternity. But there was no one in the world I would rather have on my side.

INCREDIBLE!! The conclusion to ”The Regret Duet” comple
Starr (AKA Bam Bam) Rivers
This is the most ridiculous duet. Truly. I'm at 60% and I'll only finish it bc it's free on my KU. But I wanted to rant here in the review since I don't want to waste time repeating myself in the status updates.

Here's the illogical crap that's mind boggling to me--and not in a good way (if you don't want spoilers, STOP READING!!!! I warned you):

description

1) There's this shooting when the h/H were kids. Her 8, him early teens. Her parents got killed by his crazy dad who killed 48 ppl in total that day at t
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RATING: ALL THE STARS!!! TOP FAVORITE
CLIFFHANGER: No

READ MY REVIEW ON THE BLOG

I'll keep this short and sweet because, honestly, you need to experience this story with as little influence as possible. Better yet, stop reading here and go in blind. Yeah, I'm not selling myself well but I want you to have those whiplash moments. The twists I told you about in m review for WRITTEN
Nazanin
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Loved it as much as book 1, even a bit more! Aly Martinez is one of the best, she is so talented and makes you feel everything with her books! She can even surprise you with the twists… Told in dual POV, 1st person, it’s the second installment in "The Regret Duet" and has to be read in order. I’d like to read Rosalee & Jacob’s story one day, I know they are only four years old now but well they can grow up, right?! Overall, enjoyed it and hope you love it as well!
chan ☆
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
literally a hot mess train wreck start to finish, but then again... so am i
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There are some stories that no matter how long it's been whether months or years, they stick with you. It's could’ve been a character that you didn’t see coming and they changed your entire reading experience in one chapter or the author's prolific storytelling that grabbed your heart and Never gave it back to you whole and you were ok with that. Do you know why? Because deep down you wanted that experience and you wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world. These books were my experience and
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Aly Martinez is one of my favorite authors and she never disappoints me!
Another amazing story from Ms.Martinez. ❤

*ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review. ❤

Jennifer Kyle
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars ⭐ ...more
EmBibliophile
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

"I'm not a wolf in sheep's clothing when I'm with her. She's seen the skeletons in my closet, and she gets them because they are the same ones hanging in hers."

Just when I thought there could be no more secrets....

I finished the whole duet in the one day, that shows how obsessed I was with this story. I couldn’t stop reading, it was so captivating. That prologue alone broke my freakin heart to pieces. I don’t know, it was just really sad and heartbreaking. This book is full of secrets,
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 STARS
I lived in the seconds. One emotion. One tick of the clock.

If there's one thing Aly Martinez can do, it's write one unpredictable story that will grip you by the heart and keep you at the very edge of your seat. And this book? MY GOD! It was EVERYTHING. Seriously all of the things. An emotional powerhouse of love and secrets, pain and regret, and second chances. Written With You owned me. Absolutely owned me. Beginning to finish. I never wanted it to end.

Admittedly, I struggled a bit
XxTainaxX
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is rare to find a duet or trilogy that sustains the same quality of writing and story development across all books but Ms. Martinez seems to have honed this craft down to a science.

The conclusion to this story was absolutely riveting. I was hooked and reeled in by the captivating and dynamic characters that, though flawed, definitely had big hearts manifested through their capacity to love. The chemistry between our main characters was palatable. 🔥

The plot was interesting and refreshing. Th
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
NMmomof4
3 Stars

**Please take this review with a grain of salt. I started the first half while on a family trip and was distracted. I apologize in advance if I made any mistakes, and please pm me so I can correct them if I did.**

Overall Opinion: It was alright. I was distracted for the beginning of this because I was on a trip, but I still didn't feel all that invested to stop myself from being distracted either (hope that makes sense). I felt like this was a duet that didn't need to be a duet, but th
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4-4.5 ⭐'s

I wasn't prepared for this series but I want to prepare you. If you're wanting to read this, DO NOT read any reviews because you'll really want to go into this blind.

That being said, the last book left us with quite the revealment - at least for me. Naturally, there were some things that didn't add up regarding Hadley and what she did. That is brought to light fairly quickly and of course, Caven is upset.

Surprisingly, Ian (Caven's best friend) becomes her biggest supporter and helps
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing

**SPOILER FREE DUET REVIEW**

What a story!! Absolutely brilliant! From the heart-stopping prologue through to the beautifully emotional finish, The Regret Duet by Aly Martinez held us captive on every single page! We were unable to move whilst devouring this clever, exquisitely written jaw-dropping story that was unlike anything we’ve read in some time. With every turn of the page, we became enthusiastically
Jemima
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-2019

PSX_20190611_164509

Title: Written with You (The Regret Duet #2)
Author:Aly Martinez

I am not even going to pretend to be all vague and suppress my feelings ok? This book is an absolute 5 stars read! The Regret Duet is the one! What an absolute stunner!

The first book in the duet, Written With Regret , left us with an absolutely shocking cliffhanger than made me crave for this book like an erratic nutcase. The wait was SOOOO worth it!

Written with You was so good!
The plot twist were rolling on and on and my heart wa
Carla Bulian
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4,5. This series are amazing! This last book is perfect.
It’s worth the reading.
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
This picks up right where the first book left us, mid way through Hadley’s birthday party. After a very confronting conversation with Trent, Hadley’s newly constructed life is beginning to crumble. Trent has shaken the foundation of everything she has built with Caven and Rosalee.

All the chickens are coming home to roost in this page turning conclusion to this thrilling duet. Not just for Hadley though, Caven has his own skeletons that continue to haunt him and maybe it’s time to reveal everythi
Betül
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

Aly Martinez reminds me with each book she writes why she is one of my favorite authors. I would've read this book in one sitting if I didn't have to go to sleep. I almost pulled an all-nighter because I was that hooked to the story and characters. Written with You starts where Written with Regret left of, the twist at the end of the book had me very excited to get my hands on this one. I enjoyed that this book had suspenseful elements an
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm still trying to grasp of everything that came out and how I'm just like "Que"? Did that really happen? But wait ...was it or wasn't it and are you really sure?!?! Word of advise pay close attention and be ready because it comes at you full force.

I needed to know how it was going to finish and good griefers Aly Martinez, what a whirwind story and ending you gave us. I'm still trying to fully deciper it and yet I feel I need to have another re-read because there might be things I might have m
Tracy  C
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely brilliant. Aly Martinez has a way of sucking you in, breaking your heart and making you glad for it. Caven and Hadley's story was far from finished in Written with Regret. The conclusion to their journey will take you on another rollercoaster ride of emotions that is so worth all the angst: another stunning revelation that will make your heart stop and an epilogue that will leaving smiling and wishing for more.
Kristen
No Rating—until I read the first book.

Oops. I accidentally started this book (the follow-up book) before the first one Written with Regret By the time I figure out what I’d done, I just couldn’t stop reading. I had to figure out what was going on (I know. I should have put this book down and picking up the first one) BUT I needed to know how everything ended. Haha. To say I was missing some key information was an understatement—but it didn’t ruin the story for me. I will go back and read the fi
Melanie (mells_view)
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Our entire lives were one impossibility after another.

What a ride! Not much I can say without spoiling things for people who haven’t read it, but it was the perfect wrap up to this duet. Suspenseful with some romance. Angst. Heartbreak. All of the above. I feel like all the questions posed in book one were answered and many things came full circle. Great writing with flawed characters that have a wild story!
Robyn
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 IOU Stars

Whoa... I can’t imagine experiencing what these two character went through, both individually and collectively. My heart hurt for the heroine in so many ways, as she wasn’t at all what I perceived her to be from the first book! The hero was more complex, and frustrated me at times, but with good reason, for the most part. Loving so hard after coming back from hell would be tough for anyone to navigate though.

The twists through this duet were ones I did not see coming, and boy were
Anne OK
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely the best! Aly Martinez has put everything into this duet -- it's stunning. The characters so well-developed -- the storyline full of twists and turns.

FULL REVIEW TO FOLLOW SOON!
Born and raised in Savannah, Georgia, Aly Martinez is a stay-at-home mom to four crazy kids under the age of five- including a set of twins. Currently living in South Carolina, she passes what little free time she has reading anything and everything she can get her hands on, preferably with a glass of wine at her side.

The Regret Duet (2 books)
  • Written with Regret (The Regret Duet, #1)
“God, why does this hurt?”
“Because love is an impossible game. Especially when only one person knows the rules.”
1 likes
“The only reason I hate you is because I can’t figure out how to fucking hate you at all.” 1 likes