Start by marking “Thriller Magazine (Volume 1, Issue 2)” as Want to Read:
Thriller Magazine (Volume 1, Issue 2)

Thriller Magazine (Volume 1, Issue 2)

Featuring established and new literary voices comes the second issue of Thriller Magazine!
This issue features short stories that will leave readers on the edge of their seat, amazing artwork, and interviews with authors. Showcasing a wide range of tales, everything from physiological thrillers, to brutal tales of murder, to political thrillers, and much more, this issue h
Published January 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Thriller Magazine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thriller Magazine

Start your review of Thriller Magazine (Volume 1, Issue 2)
John Boudre
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great mix of thriller/suspense stories, author interviews, artwork, and book reviews! In terms of stories, each story seems to bring something different in terms of plot, characters, and style, so it didn't seem repetitive. Many of the stories have great twists that make them original and captivating. I like the mix of well-known authors and new authors that this publication offers. I'll be looking for future issues!
Pricella Sanchez
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great collection of short stories! I liked the variety, as it has everything from psychological tales of murder to political thrillers to detective noir stories to gritty modern-day westerns with religious themes. All the authors seem to have a good handle on the genre and it shows through their writing. I didn't have a personal favorite since all the pieces were great in their own right, but I did specially enjoy Michael Bracken's "Deliver Us From Evil." Great job by everyone involved ...more
Bernard Jones
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thriller Magazine's 2nd issue was a great one! I really enjoyed the variety of stories it showcased. My personal favorite was "God's Own Avenger." That story starts off like a typical noir private-eye tale, but the twist at the end is something that I didn't see coming! I'll be looking for future works by the authors and for future issues of Thriller Magazine!
Clint Baxton
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
As an avid reader of anthologies and collections of short stories, I enjoyed the diversity of styles that this issue offers. I recognized a couple of the author's, notably Michael Bracken, but I had not ever read any of the works by most of the others. However, many of them were a nice surprise in terms of quality and storytelling ability. This collection is well worth the read.
Sandra Younger
Apr 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
A fascinating collection. Chris Fortunato's short story about an ordinary man driven to extraordinary acts is especially strong, stretching the imagination and recalling Flannery O'Connor's penchant for the bizarre.
Faith Daniels
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
A nice varied collection of short stories! My personal favorite was "Straight Shooter" by Chris Fortunato.
James Herman
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a good collection of short fiction! I enjoyed the featured pieces.
Nate
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The 2nd issue of Thriller Magazine is a great step up from a solid first issue. There's a great mix of stories featured in here, everything from psychological thrillers to murder mysteries and more!
Terry Taylor
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great collection of fiction and artwork! I also enjoyed both the author interviews in this issue and look forward to reading both those authors' works in the near future.
Paul
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great mix of stories! It's worth a read.
Ammar Habib
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Editing this 2nd issue of Thriller Magazine was an honor! I loved the variety of stories and writing styles all the authors possess. From phycological thrillers to modern-day westerns to noir detective stories, this collection has everything fans of the genre love!
Tori
Jan 04, 2019
Adam
Jan 29, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Pursuit of Honor (Mitch Rapp, #12)
  • The Bourne Objective (Jason Bourne, #8)
  • The Bourne Ultimatum (Jason Bourne, #3)
  • The Icarus Agenda
  • The Matarese Circle (Matarese #1)
  • The Bourne Supremacy (Jason Bourne, #2)
  • The Scarlatti Inheritance
  • The Gemini Contenders
  • The Matlock Paper
  • The Aquitaine Progression
  • The Rhinemann Exchange
  • I, Sniper (Bob Lee Swagger, #6)
  • The Last Patriot (Scot Harvath, #7)
  • State of the Union (Scot Harvath, #3)
  • Path of the Assassin (Scot Harvath, #2)
  • The First Commandment (Scot Harvath, #6)
  • The Secret Servant (Gabriel Allon, #7)
  • Memorial Day (Mitch Rapp, #7)
Ammar is an award-winning & bestselling author originally from Lake Jackson, Texas. Writing has always been a passion of his since he was in elementary school. Ammar enjoys crafting stories that are not only entertaining, but also have something useful to say to the reader. He is also the founder/editor-in-chief of Thriller Magazine. Ammar presently resides in his hometown. He lives with his famil ...more

News & Interviews