Start by marking “Heartstopper: Volume Three (Heartstopper, #3)” as Want to Read:
Heartstopper: Volume Three (Heartstopper, #3)

Heartstopper: Volume Three

(Heartstopper #3)

In this volume we’ll see the Heartstopper gang go on a school trip to Paris! Not only are Nick and Charlie navigating a new city, but also telling more people about their relationship AND learning more about the challenges each other are facing in private…

Meanwhile Tao and Elle will face their feelings for each other, Tara and Darcy share more about their relationship
Published February 6th 2020 by Hodder Children's Books

To ask other readers questions about Heartstopper, please sign up.
bee I believe that this volume will be purely chapter 4 as like chapter 3, it is a rather long chapter compared to chapter 1 and 2!…moreI believe that this volume will be purely chapter 4 as like chapter 3, it is a rather long chapter compared to chapter 1 and 2! (less)

Start your review of Heartstopper: Volume Three (Heartstopper, #3)
Kat
Feb 04, 2020 marked it as physical-tbr
only a short time until this bb is in my hands and kicks me in the face with cuteness and sadness and i cry all over again. truly cannot wait :’)
Alice Oseman
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is Volume 3 (aka chapter 4) of Heartstopper!
- Nick and Charlie navigate telling people about their relationship...
- ...and learning more about each other!
- There's a big school trip to Paris...
- ...in which Tao and Elle face their feelings for each other...
- ...Tara and Darcy share more about their relationship...
- ...and Nick and Charlie discover some big new feelings.
- Plus: some romantic teacher tension :)
Really hope you enjoy it!

Read the comic online:
Warda
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So sweet and honest. So wholesome! ...more
♡ ᴅ ʀ ᴇ ᴀ ᴍ ♡ (semi-hiatus)
[ 02.11.19 ]

Gee, what a good news for today! My beloved graphic novel finally got a cover for book 3 and in this book, they also go to Paris? GREAT. The book hasn’t been released yet but I know I’M GONNA LOVE IT!
tappkalina
15 February 2020
CUTEST SHIT EVER !!!

07 February 2020
description
Yes, ma'am, I just ordered my copy.
Maryam🌻
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
aaahhh this is literally the cutest thing ever gosh!!!!
i couldn’t stop smiling and just being all ‘AWWWWW THAT’S SO CUTE’ every 5 seconds lol.
why is this over so quickly?
i need volume 4!!!!
Zitong Ren
So it’s finished now online(I read it on Tapas) and hey it was amazing just like the first two volumes.

Don’t know what else to say but’s it is still as cute and adorable as ever and since I’m greedy I want more of EVERY CHARACTER, COME ON AND GIMME!

I should calm down.

Anyway, I really loved this one and if you haven’t checked Heartstopper out yet, yet you are looking for a cute gay romance featuring a huge diverse cast of characters from minority groups to LGBTQIA+, then this may very well be
Nina
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2020
I love this series so much!

instagram || my blog || twitter
Gavin
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-reads
I don’t think this series will ever not be a 5 star when you love the characters so much. Again, another volume that deals with some tough issues and I’m looking forward to seeing how those issues are dealt with going forward. Love Nick and Charlie so, so much!
sally♡
*sobs into a black hole because how is it possible a webcomic-turned-book series like this exists, it is so perfect, i don’t even know how to express how soft i am for this, charlie and nick are the most precious things ever, and y’all bet im slapping that preorder button like u slap ur minecraft beds to fall asleep when it’s dark*
Christy
Feb 18, 2020 rated it really liked it

Gahhhh waiting till 2021 for Vol 4 is no fun, but I love these so much! Charlie and Nick are too precious. Another fabulous installment in the Heartstopper series.
Théo M.
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really liked the shift of this one taking place partly in Paris.

Really like how mental health was handled by the author.

Stories continues to be sweet in a cheesy, yet wholesome, way.

I like that the story doesn’t focus solely on lgbt issues in a way that tokenises the characters. Instead the characters are treated no differently than if they were straight which is really refreshing.
Lauren James
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
CLEARED MY SKIN, WATERED MY CROPS. ICONIC. HOW DOES ALICE GET BETTER AND BETTER?
Snjez
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is just as sweet as the previous two volumes and Nick and Charlie are still being their cute and adorable selves. They are getting to know each other better and I just love how supportive and caring they are.
Their trip to Paris is so much fun and it also gives us an opportunity to learn more about other characters, as well.

Another great thing about this volume is that it touches on some more serious subjects and I really like how they are handled.
Beth
My sweet soft boys.

This one hurt
Eugenia
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book I downed in one sitting!!! I could not stop!
Nick and Charlie are so ridiculously adorable & so are their friends!
But up on the horizon...issues!!
A MUST-READ COMIX!
Lily ☁️
3 1/2 stars.

Me reading Heartstopper during Christmas is really becoming a tradition, huh.

Blog | Bloglovin’ | Instagram | Tumblr |Twitter
jess ✨
Shelves: favorites, read-2020
What to say about this that hasn't been said a thousand times before? Honestly, I have so many emotions right now, I genuinely never read anything as wholesome as this webcomic series and I'm so thankful to Alice Oseman for putting this out in the world because damn, did I need. I cried, I laughed, I was scared of what was about to happen. I feel so much love for these characters and this story. Charlie has honestly become one of my favorite characters ever by this point.

What I appreciate the
David
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
This should be called Heartrepairer ...more
Enne (they/them)
no one:
absolutely nobody:
me, after reading a volume of heartstopper: i want a girlfriend
Rosa
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I've read this on Tapas app. This volume is as good as the other two. I'm looking forward to continue with their story.
Joaquín
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I feel so happy after reading this I wanna hug everybody
Hadewych thereaderinpink
This was again such an amazing graphic novel.
It deals with a lot of heave subjects and I just love how Alice Oseman put everything together.
Defenitely one of my favourites of the series.
Jane (whatjanereads)
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Why are these books so precious????
They’re so heartwarming and funny, also Nick is my husband and Darcy is my wife. I love these characters with all my heart and I can’t wait for the fourth volume!

There are some very sensitive topics in this Volume and I think they are handled very well with the focus on understanding and helping the one person who is struggling.
Fabian
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
By far the best volume yet!

I just love these characters so freaking much! I am happy, that we got to know all of them a little better in this volume and I also love how Alice Oseman gave them all some time and space to grow and shine.

Best thing thoug, the way sensitive issues such as self-harm, eating disorders, homophobia, bullying and coming-out are handled. Alice Oseman really does know how to tackle serious topics, without being preachy or playing them down. They're discussed in a real and
Matthew Bradley
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT.. The story just keeps getting better, more evolved. It deals with new issues and i just can't get enough. Need VOL 4 NOW!
steph // bookplaits
I love this series so much. When I was at the Alice Oseman event with @afantasysky, the interviewer mentioned something about how he has the first Heartstopper volume on his bedside table and picks up it occasionally because it makes him happy, and I can TOTALLY see the sense in this. There are definitely sad/touching moments in this series, but overall it’s beautifully hopeful and heartwarming and just makes me smile SO MUCH.

I said it last time, but Oseman draws each character’s expression
sophia ☾
DEPRESSION WHOMST, NEVER HEARD OF HER
Maida
By this point Alice Oseman owns my whole existence tbh. I’m actual ~trash~ for Charlie and Nick and that’s completely fine with me.

23. A book featuring an LGBTQIA+ character or by an LGBTQIA+ author
Harley
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-and-4-5-stars
*4.5*

Obviously, this was wonderful. It made me feel all fuzzy. For a comic, I feel surprisingly very attached. I can't believe I have to wait until next year for the next volume to be bound up. I am too concerned for Charlie to wait and see :/

• Fence, Vol. 3
  • Pumpkinheads
  • Fence, Vol. 2
  • Bloom
  • Fence, Vol. 1
  • Yes No Maybe So
  • Wranglestone (Wranglestone, #1)
  • Wayward Son (Simon Snow, #2)
  • The Gentleman’s Guide to Getting Lucky (Montague Siblings, #1.5)
  • The Switch
  • That awkward magic!!
  • Castle Swimmer
  • Red, White & Royal Blue
  • Mooncakes
  • Break Your Glass Slippers (You Are Your Own Fairy Tale, #1)
  • The Highland Falcon Thief
  • The Girl Who Stole an Elephant
  • Call Down The Hawk 8 chapter sampler
Alice Oseman is an author/illustrator and was born in 1994 in Kent, England. She has written four YA contemporary novels about teenage disasters: SOLITAIRE, RADIO SILENCE, I WAS BORN FOR THIS, and upcoming LOVELESS. She is also the creator of LGBTQ+ YA romance webcomic HEARTSTOPPER, which is now published in physical form by Hachette Children's Books.

Alice’s first novel SOLITAIRE was published

Heartstopper (4 books)
  • Heartstopper: Volume One (Heartstopper, #1)
  • Heartstopper: Volume Two (Heartstopper, #2)
  • Heartstopper: Volume Four (Heartstopper, #4)
“There's this idea that if you're not straight, you HAVE to tell all your family and friends immediately, like you owe it to them. But you don't. You don't have to do anything until you're ready.” 3 likes
“I know. But this is my point. this whole deal with you and Nick being out to people... I think you need to stop worrying about anyone else feelings. - Aled Last” 1 likes