Start by marking “Heartstopper: Volume Three (Heartstopper, #3)” as Want to Read:
Heartstopper: Volume Three (Heartstopper, #3)

Heartstopper: Volume Three

(Heartstopper #3)

In this volume we’ll see the Heartstopper gang go on a school trip to Paris! Not only are Nick and Charlie navigating a new city, but also telling more people about their relationship AND learning more about the challenges each other are facing in private…

Meanwhile Tao and Elle will face their feelings for each other, Tara and Darcy share more about their relationship
Published February 6th 2020 by Hodder Children's Books

To ask other readers questions about Heartstopper, please sign up.
bee I believe that this volume will be purely chapter 4 as like chapter 3, it is a rather long chapter compared to chapter 1 and 2!…moreI believe that this volume will be purely chapter 4 as like chapter 3, it is a rather long chapter compared to chapter 1 and 2! (less)

Start your review of Heartstopper: Volume Three (Heartstopper, #3)
Alice Oseman
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is Volume 3 (aka chapter 4) of Heartstopper!
- Nick and Charlie navigate telling people about their relationship...
- ...and learning more about each other!
- There's a big school trip to Paris...
- ...in which Tao and Elle face their feelings for each other...
- ...Tara and Darcy share more about their relationship...
- ...and Nick and Charlie discover some big new feelings.
- Plus: some romantic teacher tension :)
Really hope you enjoy it!

Read the comic online:
♡ ᴅ ʀ ᴇ ᴀ ᴍ ♡ (semi-hiatus)
[ 02.11.19 ]

Gee, what a good news for today! My beloved graphic novel finally got a cover for book 3 and in this book, they also go to Paris? GREAT. The book hasn’t been released yet but I know I’M GONNA LOVE IT!
Kat
Feb 04, 2020 marked it as physical-tbr
only a short time until this bb is in my hands and kicks me in the face with cuteness and sadness and i cry all over again. truly cannot wait :’)
Zitong Ren
So it’s finished now online(I read it on Tapas) and hey it was amazing just like the first two volumes.

Don’t know what else to say but’s it is still as cute and adorable as ever and since I’m greedy I want more of EVERY CHARACTER, COME ON AND GIMME!

I should calm down.

Anyway, I really loved this one and if you haven’t checked Heartstopper out yet, yet you are looking for a cute gay romance featuring a huge diverse cast of characters from minority groups to LGBTQIA+, then this may very well be
Nina
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2020
I love this series so much!

instagram || my blog || twitter
tappkalina
15 February 2020

CUTEST SHIT EVER !!!

----------------------------------------------

07 February 2020
description

Yes, ma'am, I just ordered my copy.
sally♡
*sobs into a black hole because how is it possible a webcomic-turned-book series like this exists, it is so perfect, i don’t even know how to express how soft i am for this, charlie and nick are the most precious things ever, and y’all bet im slapping that preorder button like u slap ur minecraft beds to fall asleep when it’s dark*
Théo M.
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really liked the shift of this one taking place partly in Paris.

Really like how mental health was handled by the author.

Stories continues to be sweet in a cheesy, yet wholesome, way.

I like that the story doesn’t focus solely on lgbt issues in a way that tokenises the characters. Instead the characters are treated no differently than if they were straight which is really refreshing.
Lauren James
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
CLEARED MY SKIN, WATERED MY CROPS. ICONIC. HOW DOES ALICE GET BETTER AND BETTER?
Eugenia
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book I downed in one sitting!!! I could not stop!
Nick and Charlie are so ridiculously adorable & so are their friends!
But up on the horizon...issues!!
A MUST-READ COMIX!
Beth
My sweet soft boys.

This one hurt
Lily ☁️
3 1/2 stars.

Me reading Heartstopper during Christmas is really becoming a tradition, huh.

Blog | Bloglovin’ | Instagram | Tumblr |Twitter
Matthew Bradley
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT.. The story just keeps getting better, more evolved. It deals with new issues and i just can't get enough. Need VOL 4 NOW!
Carla
I love this, guys. Heartstopper always makes me feel warm inside, my heart is just happy when I'm reading Nick and Charlie's story.
Désirée
My preorder arrived early and it was marvelous. <3
Ashleigh (ash and books)
kayley
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars:
i'm so glad this was the first read of 2020
- love the character development in this one
- such mental and like relationship positivity
- still so fucking cute wow
Giselle Bradley
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm not crying! You're crying!! I love them so much.
Cookiesoni
I WILL SELL MY SOUL FOR THIS GRAPHIC NOVEL ...more
TJ
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: graphic-novels
This series just gets better and better! And I’m now officially all caught up on the webcomic, so I’m playing the waiting game like everyone else. Can’t wait to see where Charlie and Nick go from here! 5/5 stars.
Lydia Hephzibah
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5* for cute gay & bi content, huge diverse cast (loving all the queer teachers), and wonderful art style
Iris
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh asdfghjkl love them so much! ...more
lazybookconqueror
They just make my heart so full.
thebookbitch
Shelves: ukya, lgbt, graphic-novels
Honestly love this graphic novel series so much! My heart can’t handle all the cuteness
Autumn Byrd
Vol. 1
Vol. 2

This was absolutely everything!

FULL REVIEW COMING SOON!

Content/Trigger Warnings: Bullying, homophobia, guilt, talk of self-harm, eating disorder, scene of underage drinking

|Blog|Instagram|Twitter|YouTube|
Rita (housefullofbooks)
Oh my goodness! Excuse me while I just swoon over here after finishing this third volume of Heartstopper! It is such a satisfying feeling to finally hold in your hands a book that you waited so long to read and then it goes and completely fulfills all your expectations! This is now my favorite volume so far. First, I am even more amazed at the art and the drawings which are one of my favorite things about these comics, I just stare endlessly at every single page. But most importantly we have ...more
Dreximgirl
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series so much. It's cute and adorable and Nick and Charlie are such a great couple. In this volume they go away to Paris on a trip with the school and deal with the reality of telling their friends they are a couple or not. I really like how Alice manages to weave in really serious topics without feeling preachey or overshadowing the story of them as a couple. It's always a joy to read.
Tana △⃒⃘ ⚯͛ Cozyreadings
07/02/2020

TW: mention of self-harm, eating disorders, homophobia (they are mentioned in the comic on Tapas and I think in the volume too)

This was again so cute??? I love that this isn't only about Nick and Charlie, but also that other characters are being represented as well! The friendships between all the characters are so adorable and I can't deal (view spoiler)
Harley
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-and-4-5-stars
*4.5*

Obviously, this was wonderful. It made me feel all fuzzy. For a comic, I feel surprisingly very attached. I can't believe I have to wait until next year for the next volume to be bound up. I am too concerned for Charlie to wait and see :/

• Fence, Vol. 3
  • Fence, Vol. 2
  • Pumpkinheads
  • Fence, Vol. 1
  • Bloom
  • Castle Swimmer
  • The Gentleman’s Guide to Getting Lucky (Montague Siblings, #1.5)
  • Wayward Son (Simon Snow, #2)
  • Wranglestone (Wranglestone, #1)
  • The Switch
  • Yes No Maybe So
  • Mooncakes
  • Glyceride
  • Call Down The Hawk 8 chapter sampler
Alice Oseman is an author/illustrator and was born in 1994 in Kent, England. She has written four YA contemporary novels about teenage disasters: SOLITAIRE, RADIO SILENCE, I WAS BORN FOR THIS, and upcoming LOVELESS. She is also the creator of LGBTQ+ YA romance webcomic HEARTSTOPPER, which is now published in physical form by Hachette Children's Books.

Alice’s first novel SOLITAIRE was published

Heartstopper (4 books)
  • Heartstopper: Volume One (Heartstopper, #1)
  • Heartstopper: Volume Two (Heartstopper, #2)
  • Heartstopper: Volume Four (Heartstopper, #4)
“There's this idea that if you're not straight, you HAVE to tell all your family and friends immediately, like you owe it to them. But you don't. You don't have to do anything until you're ready.” 2 likes
“I know. But this is my point. this whole deal with you and Nick being out to people... I think you need to stop worrying about anyone else feelings. - Aled Last” 0 likes