Start by marking “The Universe Listens To Brave” as Want to Read:
The Universe Listens To Brave

The Universe Listens To Brave

This book of wisdom has been written for you: the ones who seek to live with more courage.

Reach for it when you're setting an intention, making a big decision, doing the work of healing, grieving, creating or learning to love yourself, and you need reminding to keep choosing brave.

This is your invitation to leap into your most expansive life.

Dr Rebecca Ray is a writer, sp
Published March 26th 2019 by Pan Australia

To ask other readers questions about The Universe Listens To Brave, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Universe Listens To Brave

Start your review of The Universe Listens To Brave
Tamika (Justcosmika)
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: nonfiction, self-help
*Thank you to Pan Macmillan Australia for sending me a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review*

Happy release day to this beautiful book. Some of you are probably thinking a self-help book? This isn’t her usual gig? And you would be right, I don’t read many self-help books as a lot of them don’t call to me and don’t seem like they are what I need. However as soon as read the title and synopsis of this book I knew I needed to give it a go! You see I have always been someone who overthin
Judy Phin
Jul 22, 2020 rated it liked it
A beautiful quick read,the book is filled with short introductions to each mantra, a small activity to practice the mantra and followed by some carefully thought out quotes. A nice reference/ a small pick me up if you find yourself struggling with any of the areas in your day to day life.
A.M.
Aug 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: borrowed, e-books
This is a trad pub book, so all publishing decisions are made by the publishers. I borrowed it from my library, opened it in the phone app and was completely unable to read it. Instead of uploading the text files, the publishers have chosen to upload each page as an image. It looks lovely, the paper is textural, the images are pretty pink and grey watercolours, the font a pale grey Garamond or whatever it is.

And I can't read it. I have to zoom in and then drag the image left to right to read ONE
Lisa Rudden
Sep 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another AMAZING and INSPIRING book by Dr. Rebecca Ray, like in her book " The art of self-kindness" I found this book in a time of great need, after my second suicide attempt I came across both books at my local library and instantly fell in love.

It's pages are beautiful with artistic elements throughout, it's message- BE BRAVE and BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!

*An absolute must have for anyone seeking help in times of increased anxiety and depression.

I wish I could afford my own copy but if you've got
Jodie (Sunshinejode) W
“The Universe Listens to the Brave” by Dr Rebecca Ray is a delightful book to hold, read and looks so beautiful. It would make a heartfelt gift for friends or family wanting to be courageous and brave.

For my full review head over to Beauty and Lace

Thank you to Pan Macmillan Australia and Beauty and Lace for the opportunity to review and read this little book of inspiration.
Meg Byrnes
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lovedddddd it!

Beck is am incredible writer and I am so glad I came across her Instagram, which lead me to finding this book.
She writes from experience and from the heart and you can tell it is 100% authentic.
Must read for anyone struggling with healing
Leah Piron
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A treasure to read and come back to, time and again for inspiration, courage and wisdom. A beautiful example of publishing.
Nicole
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Packs a lot of punch in a small size. Fantastic messages and mantras to affirm and grow your courage. So glad I bought it, I love Rebecca Ray's Instagram content. Going to gift this one many times. ...more
Emma Steel
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a gift of a book - a beautiful birthday gift, and a pleasure to read. Perfect for dipping in and out of.
Jo
Mar 15, 2020
Alyce
May 11, 2020
Stephanie
this book inspires me a lot as i go on with my journey.
Sky
Georgy Mcdonald
May 18, 2019
Siobhan
Jul 30, 2022

• The City of Brass (The Daevabad Trilogy, #1)
  • Curse of the Alpha: Episodes 3 & 4
  • One, Two, Buckle My Shoe (Hercule Poirot, #20)
  • Evil Under the Sun (Hercule Poirot, #21)
  • Python Programming for Beginners: An Introduction to the Python Computer Language and Computer Programming (Python, Python 3, Python Tutorial)
  • The Apartment
  • Gorgeous! How to look and feel fantastic every day
  • Scientists Who Changed History
  • Myths  &  Legends: An Illustrated Guide to Their Origins and Meanings
  • Knitting Without Needles: A Stylish Introduction to Finger and Arm Knitting
  • Introduction to Networking: How the Internet Works
  • Cracking the Coding Interview: 150 Programming Questions and Solutions
  • Walking For Weight Loss (Pictures Included): How I Lost 230 Pounds By Staying Focused On Losing 10% Of My Weight At a Time and Controlling My Portions
  • The Power Is Within You