Start by marking “Bossy Biker” as Want to Read:
Bossy Biker

Bossy Biker

Famous last words: I don’t need a man!

Little did I know I’d be eating those words as fast as the customers at my diner ate my pie!

I tried my best to tell the bossy biker who swung into my one-stoplight town that the kind of pie he wanted wasn’t on my menu. But he made me an offer I couldn’t refuse—three days, no strings, and all the pie he could eat.

I might have swo
Published January 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Bossy Biker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bossy Biker

Start your review of Bossy Biker
Stories in Review
Ree
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun, quick read!

Blossom is her small town's Jill-of-all-trades. On her own from a young age and disillusioned by love, she's fiercely independent. When Raider stops off in town to repair his bike, she's on a mission to get him out of town before he changes her mind about happiness & love.

Raider isn't looking for love. But his mind keeps picturing Blossom as part of his future. Their chemistry burns hot enough, but will it be all he needs to convince Blossom they should try?

The book has a really
Astraycat
The h's personality was outstanding, not to mantion how she took care of her neighbors and friends. A sexy short read.
Nova
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This author could well be a one click for me, the stories are short but well written with engaging characters. This one was sweet, steamy and safe.

Blossom has lives in Hicksville her whole life and is genuinely loved by everyone. After losing both her parents the town has basically become her family, she is a jack of all trades and as well as running the only diner, gas station and being the only mechanic she’s also the fire chief. After having her heart bruised on her wedding day after finding
Coco.V
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really cute!!!
Bonnie
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever walked into a room and felt a person’s aura that was so strong it made you shudder with excitement? That was Blossom’s first interaction with Raider, all 6 feet and yummy muscles of him. As soon as Raider finds out she’s a virgin, that ups his ‘got to have her’ factor to about 100. And boy does he have her. It’s only supposed to be for three days, but what a way to spend three days. I love the small town people and their personalities and how they all pull together for each other. ...more
Beth
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One man takes off on his Harley and gets the hell out of the place that hurt him. One woman turns the hurt and humiliation of her broken heart into something delicious and a don't mess with me attitude. When they meet, it is quite by accident, but there is no denying the sparks that can not be stopped.

Hurt from an ex's lies, Duncan gets on his Harley and leaves. Putting miles between that place and anywhere else. Then his bike decides to take a break, in the nearest little town is where this bur
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
I absolutely enjoyed reading this highly entertaining, short quick-read biker romance. It is about a disillusioned yet feisty young woman (Blossom) betrayed by her now ex-fiancé (Buzz), she comes into contact with a determined alpha male biker (Raider) & gets a rather pleasant surprise.
The plot is quite well-developed & entertaining with unique characters that have a variety of traits to their individual personalities, the secondary characters play a great supporting role.
There is: humor, emoti
Jasmine
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
While out on a joy ride, Raider breaks down in a small town finds himself at the mercy of the diner owner/mechanic/fire chief. But can she really have this hold on him when all he wants to do is forget about people trying to use him for his money? He wants freedom and be unknown for a little bit, will that happen?

Blossom has grown up in this town, her family and friends are here, this is where she needs to be. But after dumping Buzz before their wedding, she has all of her jobs in the town and w
Birgit
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading this book. It's well written and entertaining,
the story-line is well-paced and sometimes really hot and steaming.
I read through the book without a break up to the end.

Blossom and Raider have collected bad experiences in the matter of love
and got a second chance at finding love with one another.

So, go ahead, grab this book, grab a cup of coffee and let the story give You a
relaxed reading time.

I received an ARC of this box-set provided through Prolificworks. I have
volunta
Reva Parks
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Raider's bike stalled on him, he was picked up and taken to a small town he thinks he's in a hurry to get out of. Until, he meets Blossom, that Horace assured him he wanted to be at the diner in time for her pie. When she begins waiting on the crowd in a wedding dress and turns out to be the owner and mechanic at the shop next door, Raider is not sure he's in such a hurry to leave. In fact, he accepts her offer to spend the next three nights. And thus begins a strange but great love story. ...more
Margaret McGovern
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding small town/biker romance. Raider was taking a much needed break by traveling around on his Harley. He breaks down and meets Blossom who’s delivering pie to all her customers. There’s an immediate connection between them when they meet but life’s caused both of them to be leery of relationships. The author did a wonderful job with character and location descriptions. I received a complementary copy of this book via Booksprout and chose to write a review. I look forward to reading futu ...more
Gladys
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this romance. It is a quick read that offers a fun story, likable characters and steamy chemistry. Raider and Blossom were great together and easy to root for. A enjoyable blend of humor and emotional turmoil is bended into this small town/MC biker romance to create a read with plenty of charm. This is my honest, voluntary review.
Sherry Patrick
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was very excited to real this because as good as Bossy Surgeon was I knew Bossy Biker would be too and it didn't let me down. This book may be short and sweet but boy does it pack a punch and make you HOT! I absolutely love Raider and how protective he was of Blossom from the get go. Definitely recommend and adding to my favorite book list!
Becky Ballenger
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m a HUGE fan of MC books. I read any I can get my hands on. With that being said, I’ve been disappointed a lot because most have the exact same storyline. With Bossy Biker, I was pleasantly surprised!!!! I loved the story, the characters, everything!!!! I’m new to Lark Avery, but after reading this book, I will definitely read more.
Melissa Headrick
Jan 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Small town fun

This one was quite good. Grammar was on point and story was cute. Great character development. Turns on a dime tho.. a couple times I was definitely screaming "No, he didnt" at this book. Raider is the perfect name for his character. How Blossom reacted when she found out, after what had just happened was .. just.. yeah. You'll see.
Aleia L
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
🥧

This was a hot, quick and fun read! Raider’s bike breaks down outside of a small town and he thinks it’s the worst luck ever until he lands his eyes on Blossom and tastes her pie. Raider decided small towns aren’t so bad and Blossom changes her mind about swearing off men. I just loved everything about this book and I definitely recommend it!
Melissa
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good

4.5 Stars
I really enjoyed this story! This Bossy book was much better than Bossy Surgeon. I liked both Raider and Blossom very much. The moment these two meet they know they have a deep connection that deserves exploring.
This book was safe. There was was minor minor drama from the ex boyfriend and Raider mentions his ex a few times but that’s it!

BookwormMomma7
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bikers are so unpredictable

Blossom and Ryder will light up your world but had some bad experiences but as luck have it, breaking down in the middle of nowhere is just what the biker needed,this story has some awesome rom-com delivered by the town folks in Hicksville. Get ready to laugh and enjoy this funny , caveman finds his girl, story.
Kim
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was ok
I’ve never read this author before, so I didn’t know what to expect. If was free, though, and short, so I thought I’d give it a try. It’s just strangers fucking. There’s not much in the way of character development or any real feeling. I have no problem with the sex,but there’s not much else going on, so it’s not really my cup of tea and I won’t purpose read this author again.
Charity Chimni
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Raider and Blossom were great. Their chemistry and connection was apparent from the beginning. I loved watching the strong alpha adjust his life for his heroine. Full of steam, a feisty lady, love, and a spicy hero. Looking forward to Lark's next release!
Karen
Funny and Sweet

Love and lust at first sight. This book was really funny and had great dialogue! It’s always fun to read about a strong, sassy female character that drops the alpha male to his knees!
Michele A.
Jan 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: bikers
Fun, quick, easy read. Raider and Blossom had some great energy in this book. They were both trying to move on from failed relationships and away from partners who lied, cheated and manipulated them. Thought they worked well together. Would have liked it to be just a little bit longer.
Pat
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I found this book to be a very enjoyable and entertaining read with the good storyline and well rounded characters that kept me totally hooked until the very last page! I was so engrossed in this story that I ended up reading this book in one sitting!
Dmcl
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Raider and Blossom set off sparks that nearly ignite the sleepy New Hampshire town of Hicksville. But those sparks quickly grow into a love for the ages. A quick, fun read. Recommended for every lover of romance.
Christy
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I volutarily leaving a review for this book...

Raider wantedto get away from his ex, on his way, his bike decided to break down in a town, where he meets Blossom, even tho she was done with men cause of her ex, they hit it off..
LiLu
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yum!

I loved reading this book. You have a new fan who plans on stalking your books. Loved the storyline. Really enjoyed the unexpected flow, the unexpected laughter. The duel epilogues, were perfectly fitting for this book.
Karen
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked this it was a short fun read and smoking hot.
Jazzysmum
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really like this one, great characters minor and major and real chemistry between Blossom and Raider.
Lots of laughs
Highly recommended.

• The Beast's Untouched Bride (The Winters Billionaire Brothers #1)
  • Boss of my Panties
  • Mastering Her Curves (Small Town Protectors, #7)
  • Carmine (Andolini Crime Family #1)
  • Heiress
  • Accidentally Bound (Accidental Hookups, #3)
  • Office Pet (His Pet, #1)
  • Sweet Enough to Eat (Wedding Cake, #2)
  • Dragon's Nanny (West Coast Water Dragons, #1)
  • Cuffed to my Roomies
  • Dr's Orders: A Single Mom Romance
  • Thick
  • Cherry Poppins
  • Wedding Cake Crasher (Wedding Cake, #1)
  • His Hostage
  • Wed To The Warrior (Kilts & Kisses, #3)
  • Locked Up Love
  • The Forever Gift (A Forever Safe Christmas #5)

News & Interviews