Start by marking “Unkilted (The Renegade and the Runaway, #1)” as Want to Read:
Unkilted (The Renegade and the Runaway, #1)

Unkilted

(The Renegade and the Runaway #1)

Gregory MacGregor is a Highlander, a moody, angry outlaw who calls himself Grier Black. The British crown has taken his clan name, his tartan, his dagger, and his very honor. His mission in life is one of lawless rebellion.

Iain Stewart is Grier’s uncle, a man who has lost both his brother and his beloved wife. He lives apart from his family in the tall dark city of Edinb
Published January 1st 2019 by New Dawn Press

To ask other readers questions about Unkilted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unkilted

Bo
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Worth Every Page

Erin O'Quinn has this uncanny talent for bringing to life any era in which she chooses to set her stories. She does this by deeply researching the environs and mores of the period, and creating memorable characters who will leap off the page at first sentence and then settle down to make you feel at home.

Here she tackles a period of time in Scotland that is probably unfamiliar to the majority of readers--me included--and hurls us back, gently, into the mid 1770s. It's period wher
R.M. Sayan
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I found this book through the author in a Facebook group for LGBT Writers, and okay, I wasn't convinced at first, but something about the description got me. Something like, do it for the rowdy Scottish Highlander aesthetic. And oh boy, I was not disappointed.

The only thing I'd say took me by surprise is that it's advertised as an enemies-to-lovers romance, when I found it to be a little more like a bad-first-impression-and-then-everything-goes-smoothly romance. Not that I mind, in fact I'd say
Bryan Clark
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you're a fan of the series Outlander, you will love this novel. If there is ever a character that you will absolutely adore, it's David Campbell.

Sweet and innocent, David's life is suddenly at the mercy of a Scotsman that goes by the name of Grier Black. Grier is a strong alpha male, a renegade outlaw who just wants to be a highlander. He was never looking to take care of anyone other than himself. David and Grier forge a slow burning relationship that neither could have ever foreseen in the
Misty
** 4.5 Stars **

I love the unusual historical setting and the great writing rich in details, I love the slow-developing relationship between David & Grier which is done convincingly. I can't wait to reading the next step in the adventure to come. Recommended!
Erin
Apr 02, 2019
Apr 13, 2019
Len Evans Jr
May 08, 2019
Erin O’Quinn earned a BA (English) and MA (Comparative Literature) from the University of Southern California. Her life has been a pastiche of fascinating vocations—newspaper marketing manager, university teacher, car salesperson, landscape gardener—until now, in relative retirement, she lives and writes in a small town in central Texas.

Erin has published six M/M novels and three novellas with Amb

The Renegade and the Runaway (2 books)
  • Unbroken (The Renegade and the Runaway, #2)