Start by marking “The Things You Cannot See” as Want to Read:
The Things You Cannot See

The Things You Cannot See

What happens when the hand that rocks the cradle is broken?

Megan Taylor was never good at anything, until she became a mother. Raising her first son, Toby, had been the happiest time of her life and she was sure that her second baby would bring her just as much joy.

But it isn't long after Milo's birth when she realises that something is different. The bond she found so e
Published January 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Things You Cannot See, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Things You Cannot See

Shonda
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
What happens when the hand that rocks the cradle is broken???"

Megan doesn't quite know what is going on with her?!? The birth of her second child, Milo, should be a wonderfully joyous occasion, right? But all she can feel is fear and a strong need to rid herself and her family of this evil...Milo...

This is a departure from the authors' pervious novel, One More Tomorrow. However, she still brings out all the #feels! I've always been intrigued by stories of women feeling capable of doing harm to t
Lins
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A very sensitive and scary subject

I love Sams' books and always look forward to a new release. This one covers a very sensitive subject that will send shivers up the spine of any new mum. Sam had covered Megans' fight back to normality so well, and shows the terror anyone would feel in this situation, as well as the damage it can do to relationships. Well done Sam. Highly recommended.
Laurie
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was binge worthy once I started it I didnt want to put it down. All the emotios are there and you fall in love with all the characters. I knew there was an issue with hormones and pregnancy but I never knew how bad it could be. I loved the story about how a mother would do anything for her children, as a mom I feel this is how all mom's feel but have seen this is not the case. It is a truly eye opening story about what motherhood can bring.
Joanne Thomas
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have just finished reading this book and wow, what an amazing read! There is something about Sam's writing style that really resonates with me, I feel a genuine roller coaster of emotion throughout her books.  This book deals with a very difficult subject matter in a truly heartfelt way.

This is the first book I have read in 2019 and I think it's going to be a hard act to follow! Highly recommended.
Louise Mackin
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ku
5 stars

This book was a recommendation that I received and the blurb intrigued me so I downloaded it.
Wow! What a brilliant book, it had me hooked from the very beginning. I loved the way that the story built, the book was mesmerising.
I would definitely recommend this book and I plan to read more by Sam in the future.
Doreen Frantz
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
WOW! Sam has done it again. I love her writing. It always pulls at one's heartstrings and covers such emotional subject matters. Her books bring me to tears so often. Her characters are strong and well developed and it feels like you are in the actual book experiencing everything firsthand. Amazing!
Rachel Wilson
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gripping

I thought I had the story figured out.. I was wrong.. Kept me hooked from the word go. Very clever and powerful. Will definitely be reading this author again
LIN LYONS
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Briliant

I couldn't put this book down, very emotional deep I felt for the whole family never had this issue when I had my children, but brilliantly wrote
j white