Start by marking “En mis brazos” as Want to Read:
En mis brazos

En mis brazos

(Stark International Trilogy #2)

Rare book
Paperback
Published September 14th 2017 by DeBolsillo (first published June 30th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about En mis brazos, please sign up.
Shannon Boltin I would think NO.. too many introductions and explanations happen in book one, you'd feel lost or confused about way too much.

Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: On My Knees
Series: Stark International Trilogy #2
Author: J. Kenner
Release date: June 23, 2015
Cliffhanger: Yes
HEA(view spoiler)

This is book two of the Stark International Trilogy and normally I'm a little leery of reading the middle book, but this one turned out to be another decent addition to the series. A lot of times those middle ones tend to be a "filler" book. The one that's in between the /attraction/building of conflict and the last book with the revelation
Liz
"Intimacy's not a key, you know? You don't just get close to someone and expect that to open a door and everything comes tumbling out like an overstuffed closet."-Nikki

On My Knees begins directly after the conclusion of the first book in the series Say My Name. Although Say My Name ended with a "happy for now", there were many secrets and questions left to be discovered. It is a relief for Sylvia and Jackson to have time to establish their relationship however, now they are bracing themselves to
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

DNF at 17%

photo B556FA8E-F7F6-4694-93DD-ABF17FB0C61C_zps2bm9lcyn.gif

Just not feeling this book. I'm beginning to think books that extend to trilogies and beyond aren't my cuppa. I lose interest and connection to the characters. I just wasn't feeling this story on this go around. As a side note- why is it in these more erotic books do, when anything is a major stress, the characters drop literally everything and have sex? I mean you'd think serious job stress or family stress would take away libido but they go at it like bunnies!!!

photo 0998E2FF-B850-45F0-B1B4-9DEFF8A47F1F_zpsthyyhtv9.gif

Things like that
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

Alright, finally back with Jackson & Sylvia ☺

description

At the end of the first book, Jackson had just been arrested, because he beat up this horrible Reed person. The guy who wants to make the movie about that house & its family in Santa Fe - but more importantly, the guy who sexually molested Sylvia when she was a teenager.
And added to all that drama of course, is the whole 'Damien-is-my-half-brother'-thing that Jackson just told Sylvia.
And we're pretty sure that Damien won't welcome any son of
Michelle

Book two of the Stark International Series continues the journey of Jackson and Sylvia. We learned quite a bit about the secrets that Sylvia was keeping and what ultimately led her to run from Jackson all those years ago, but what we haven’t even scratched the surface of what Jackson is hiding... until now.

I have to admit, I nearly didn’t finish this one. It wasn’t the writing, because J. Kenner can write. But I just felt like it was a struggle to be interested in the whole story. Part of me fel
Alice
May 29, 2015 added it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
3.5 stars!

On My Knees took off from where we were left at the end of book one, Say My Name.

I read it in one sitting, and even though I liked the first one more, I really enjoyed On My Knees too.

What I like the most about this series is that Jackson and Sylvia have a mature relationship, they don't play games and they don't hide secrets from each other.

I also like that they help each other when they're having a tough day or period.

Sylvia and Jackson have an intense sexual relationship, so the
Samantha
Jun 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The second book in the Jackson Steele trilogy, a spinoff from the Stark International Trilogy with Damien Stark, held me captivated until the very last page. A deliriously happy 4.5 stars is what I give to this novel. There were a few minor things that I found myself not liking but you can't win everything, right? I have to say I do like J. Kenner's overall writing style and she didn't disappoint.

This story digs deeper into both Sylvie and Jackson, their relationship together and their lives wi
~Stéphanie's Journal~
[image error]

As under my skin is around the corner, it was time for me to get back to Jackson and Sylvia story.

To say I had a huge crush on Jackson was an understatement. I was all over him.

I knew at the end of book 1 that even if both of them were in a good place, they was still a lot to process.

While "Say my name" was about forgiveness, "On my knees" is certainly about confidence. Both Sylvia and Jackson have secrets that might tear them apart. The way they are going to deal with them is at th
Jonetta
Originally posted on The Book Nympho

There's a LOT happening in this second book of the trilogy! Just one surprise after another, so much that this one was hard to turn off. Jackson and Sylvia face many challenges, learning to work together personally and professionally.

One of the biggest issues in this story is trust. While Sylvia and Jackson have resumed their relationship, there's still quite a bit to discover about each other. Both have some serious, explosive secrets and figuring out the ri
Bj
4 "What Would You Do For Love?" Stars for the story and the narration! If you love your romantic suspense titles with a little bit of an edgier, alpha dom flavor, then, the Stark International spin-off series from the Stark Series by J. Kenner, might just be right up your alley. On My Knees is the second book in this sequential/chronological series that requires that you read or listen to Say My Name first to completely understand the suspense-filled background, as well as, the love story of Jac ...more
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
On my Knees (Stark International Trilogy #2) by J Kenner
4 stars!!

“...they could fight their demons together. Yin and yang. Control and submission. Pleasure and pain. And on and on and on until they sent each other spiralling over that invisible line where it all became the same. Where pain gave way to pleasure, and control revealed itself to be nothing more than surrender.”

This book starts where Say My Name finished, this is the second book in this trilogy which is the story of Jackson and
❤Casey❤
Nov 11, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange for honest review.

BR with my lovely Shh friend, Elizabeth......thank you dear.

This is the second installment in the Stark International Trilogy, featuring Jackson and Sylvia. It is part of a series, therefore cannot be read alone.

This book picks right up where the first book left off. Although we were left with a HFN in Say My Name, we, the readers, knew about most of the secrets both Jackson and Sylvia were hiding. This book is about the couple dealing wit
Gretchen  (About That Story)
This story was a gripping and riveting roller coaster of emotion. Raw, passionate, and intense. Fantastic read that had me captivated the whole time. Seriously awesome!

There was so much going on - secrets, drama, mystery, intrigue, emotions, and intensity. It was all just so well thought out and developed. I was on the edge of my seat and pretty much holding my breath the majority of the time because I was so caught up in everything.

Jackson and Sylvia are just so passionate and loving. There we
1-Click Addict Support Group
On My Knees picks up right were Say My Name left off...

Ms. Kenner lures the reader into the nitty gritty of Jackson and Sylvia’s relationship. There’s so much going on right now. There’s blackmail attempts, a murder, an arrest, secrets revealed, Cortez project problems, and a shit ton of sexy times.

Sylvia and Jackson are trying to figure out their relationship, and what they mean to each other, all while their worlds are crashing down around them.

I love both Sylvia and Jackson’s characters.
Vanessa
WHAT?!? Of course I'm left hanging...what is the next one out?

Review to come with my tour date...6/29.

**FULL REVIEW**

“A month ago, he would have rather eaten nails than worked for Damien Stark. But then Sylvia had approached him with the kind of project that is any architect’s wet dream. To design a resort from the ground up. And not just any resort, but one located on its own private island. And she was handing him a blank slate.”

Jackson Steele is the best for the job and there is no one who
Hilary
Jun 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
J. Kenner has me on my knees begging for more of this seductively sexy and suspenseful tale.

Jackson Steele is as swoon-worthy as ever. I think I fell more in love with him with every turn of the page. His dominant, protective side is what every woman wants. His naughty bedroom (or outside of the bedroom) persona is melt your panties hot! And is romantic side will have you swooning.

Sylvia is her headed strong self. The inner strength she has is awe-inspiring. I am pretty sure that if I was goin
Dana
Nov 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*ARC courtesy of NetGalley*

In the second installment of Jackson and Sylvia's story, the pair are together and moving forward with their plans for the newest resort on a Stark owned private island. Of course, as with any project, there are bumps in the road, and dealing with Damien Stark isn't as easy as both Sylvia and Jackson had hoped.
Aside from the resort plans, life has a way of interfering and secrets that have been guarded closely by both Jackson and Sylvia have a way of coming to light.
Linda
"On My Knees", picks up were "Say My name " left off and now Damien is purposely putting Sylvia at odds with Jackson, I suppose to test her loyalty.
Secrets have a way of biting you in the pervebial ass, and for Jackson and Sylvia that is what they keep doing.
Regardless of their secrets they are keeping these two have a deep love and affection for one another, but how much more can they take.
Someone is ut to destroy them , the question is who?
Just wait till you hit the plot twist at the end!
Look
Jun 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ARC received for review

Yeah, more Jackson and Sylvia. Sylvia was a little clingy in this one, but Jackson was still amazing and so hot. This was a great middle to their HEA with lots of drama, hot sex, and Damian & Nikki. Her BFF, Cass is the best kind of friend to have. They still don't know who's leaking stuff to the press, but I still I think I know. Yes, there's a cliffy and now I have to wait again.
Bruingal
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audible
I love this story so far. This couple reminds me so much of Damian and Nikki. They really are made for each other. Sil really did have a rough childhood and was stabbed in the back by her parents. Other than Jackson's father being a complete A-hole I'm not sure what his real issues are other than the fact that he thinks his half-brother got everything that should have been his.
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews

2.5 More sex than substance stars!

Source: eARC for Honest Review Courtesy of Random House via NetGalley

Gah! I liked elements of the book but didn't love it. I liked the idea of it but this book falls into the category of more sex than substance. And the substance it did have fell into my least favorite theme of angst caused by miscommunications, secret holding and assumptions. You would have thought this duo would have learned their lesson from book 1, but nope.

Secrets. Big ones - big enough
Amy
Jun 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars!

“It’s as if he needs to consume me, to prove to himself that I’m real and that I’m here and that no matter what, I’m not going anywhere.”

Wow! What a great ride! On My Knees picks up right where Say My Name left off. And let me tell you there is never a dull moment. Just when you think you’ve got a handle on things and things are going to be smooth, a nice little curve ball gets thrown at you and all you can do is brace your self for the ride……

After the way things ended w
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
I was at a bit of a disadvantage when I started this book. This is part 2 of a triolgy and while I did not read part 1, in some areas, I really wished I had. The author did pretty good keeping you in tune to some of the parts that are pertinent to the story, but you really miss the history, build up and past that brought Sylvia and Jackson to where they are today.

Even with all of that, I loved this book! It is smoking hot and Jackson is a dream boat and is oh, so sweet!! Yummmm! The author does
Lisa
May 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, june, netgalley-arc
ARC received in exchange for an honest review..

J. Kenner has done it again! On My Knees is full of mouth watering passion with a compelling story of healing and a little bit of mystery thrown in! This series continues to entice the reader to invest in Jackson and Sylvia's love story and see where this rollercoaster ride takes you.

Have I mentioned I really hate cliffhangers?

photo tumblr_lz0eik2Ooz1r289jj-2_zpsyeusydom.gif
Ali
DNF'd at 41%.

I did not set On My Knees aside lightly. I really liked the first book of the series, Say My Name.

It's not the core story that made me give up on this book. It was the lack of the core story being addressed. At 41%, I felt like it had barely been touched on. Instead of getting to the intrigue and the twists, it is just Jackson and Sylvia going at it like rabbits.

I didn't go back and count, but in what was all of about a day in the story, it felt like they had fucked about eight time
Tracy Grieve
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Firstly Thank you,Random House Publishing Group - Ballantine for the ARC for honest review.

Julie has done it again and given a story you can fall in love with {and a man}.

Did I just read that? Guess i did and have to say it was amazing.

With the aftermath of Jackson coming out and telling Damien the secret he has been keeping all these years, the reception is to be expected and now Sylvia is caught in the middle.
There is a few twists in this book that I never saw coming, and there is plenty of h
Abby
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-books
What just happened?! *dumbstruck* I don't even know what to think right now. Didn't see that coming. At ALL.

Before THAT happened, my thoughts were I loved Jackson and Sylvia. They do fit perfectly together and despite all obstacles coming at them, they had each other. The reader can feel their love for each other coming off the pages; it's palpable. He understands her and she gets him. I'm excited to see what happens between them. Some revelations have been made that are life changing. I can't
ellieisuhmabookworm
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: j-kenner
Final Score = 5 OMG Stars!!!

*Received this ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*

Jackson and Sylvia are BACK! More complicated relationship issues, more secrets, more revelations, MORE SEX!!!

This book has it ALL.

The most shocking occurs on the last five pages! But please, don't spoil it for yourself... delay and just enjoy the read. The build up to those last five pages is just WORTH IT.

Now, I have a feeling I know who/what/where/why, but I can't wait for the next book to confirm t
DW
Mar 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jackson-steele
I was a little disappointed with On My Knees. As much as I love Jackson Steele, I found myself skipping through it a lot. Jackson is one of my favorite "book boyfriends" and he is the only reason I give it a 4. Sylvia was all over my nerves and being so annoying. As much as I did not enjoy this book I know that I will read the third one because I have to know how it ends. Sigh... So disappointed!!
Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
The second in the Jackson Steele trilogy, Kenner once again grabs a hold of your thoughts and shakes the feels out of you. Secrets abound. Truths are exposed. Vulnerabilities are laid bare. Lots and lots of hot tie-me-up sex is had. Basically, I’m floating in an ocean of Jackson Steele paradise.

Do I care that this cliffhanger and storyline is slightly reminiscent of Damien and Nikki’s story? no. nope. all the no.
But you might, so I thought I’d let you know that I’ve been tinged with waves of nos
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Exchange of Fire (SBG, #1)
  • The Flesh Cartel, Season 1: Damnation
  • His (Hers, #4)
  • Crave Me (Luminous, #2)
  • Wild Licks (Secrets of a Rock Star, #2)
  • The Song Remains the Same (NOLA's Own #3)
  • The Tango (Sexual Awakenings, #2)
  • All or Nothing (Wicked Games, #1)
  • Restrained Under His Duty (Dirty Little Secrets, #3)
  • Just One Lie (Just One Night, #2)
  • My Control (Inside Out, #4.5)
  • Crowned by Hate (Crowned #1)
  • Find Me in Darkness (Dark Pleasures, #1)
  • Tumbleweed
  • Stop (Cold Mark Saga #3)
  • Break Me Down (Loving on the Edge, #8.5)
  • Shadow Cursed (The Daughters of Darkness #2)
  • Love Hate Love
J. Kenner (aka Julie Kenner) is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal and #1 International bestselling author of over one hundred novels, novellas and short stories in a variety of genres.

Though known primarily for her award-winning and international bestselling erotic romances (including the Stark and Most Wanted series) that have reached as high as #2 on the New Y

Stark International Trilogy (4 books)
  • Say My Name (Stark International Trilogy, #1)
  • Under My Skin (Stark International Trilogy, #3)
  • Take My Dare (Stark International Trilogy #4)
“And that is the real elephant in the room. The monkey in my wrench. The worm in my candy bar...” 0 likes
“Men fuck up, you know. Except for Damien,” she adds with a completely straight face. “He’s perfectly perfect.” She manages to hold it together for a minute, and then we both laugh.” 0 likes